On 5/14/2018 at 9:20 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

Does anyone have an example on how I would add a virtual ground to an XMl file. I tried doing it before, but... HDT-SMP didn't recognized it as a shape.

Speaking of virtual ground. I'm wondering if it can be added to Groovtama's skeleton and just write the collision for it in every XML being created for collisions. This way saving the community time having to worry about it if their using HDT-SMP. 

@dduserab Weird how you were able to add the Havok pathway to the Boots mesh with the new ResplendentBoots.xml.. I've just copied and pasted the havok pathway from the armor into the boots and I've renamed and replaced the xml with the boots one. The minute I add boots. The game CTD. 

When I change the mesh and add the HDT-SMP pathway to the boots. It says it sanitizes like 15 nodes and anytime I add the boots to the character it immediately crashes down. 

I'm trying to add this VirtualGround into a NIF but after I do that, Skyrim CTDs as soon as I equip the item. When I remove the VirtualGround branch from the tree, the item works again. This is before setting up anything SMP-related...  help?

Did anyone know how to do it? Tits and butts are static, no matter what I do.

XPMS, HDT and racemenu were installed, and Bodyslide and CBBE. FNIS was updated. I followed every instruction to the letter.
I even tried the NetImmerse files, which are only available for old Skyrim. They dont come with racemenu anymore.
Not working. No bounce, no jiggle. Only in SSE, old Skyrim still works.

I also used LOOT to figure out any problem with the load order. Current load order have only a few mods.

8 hours ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

Did anyone know how to do it? Tits and butts are static, no matter what I do.

XPMS, HDT and racemenu were installed, and Bodyslide and CBBE. FNIS was updated. I followed every instruction to the letter.
I even tried the NetImmerse files, which are only available for old Skyrim. They dont come with racemenu anymore.
Not working. No bounce, no jiggle. Only in SSE, old Skyrim still works.

I also used LOOT to figure out any problem with the load order. Current load order have only a few mods.

If you install CBPC and Sinful you’ll see some bounce. Especially if you set Breast settings at 0 for both in Sinful MCM settings.

Hello Everyone,

first of all i want to thank you all for this great work and guides!

now my little Problem:

how you can see in my attachment i have a texture bug in Bodyslide when i choose UUNPVaginaNA SMP.

UUNPVaginaN works fine.

Can anybody explain whats the problem here please.

i try since yesterday everthing but i dont get a solution.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Texture_Missing_HDTSMP.jpg

UUNPVaginaN.jpg

38 minutes ago, Ganjastyle said:

Hello Everyone,

first of all i want to thank you all for this great work and guides!

now my little Problem:

how you can see in my attachment i have a texture bug in Bodyslide when i choose UUNPVaginaNA SMP.

UUNPVaginaN works fine.

Can anybody explain whats the problem here please.

i try since yesterday everthing but i dont get a solution.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

That's a body mesh with collision proxies. There's nothing to fix. If your SMP is setup to do collisions with those proxies, you should build your naked body with it. If the proxies show in game then something is wrong.

***** FINAL VERSION AND GUIDE ******

Well finally I was able to run CBPC with vagina HDT-SMP, it would have been impossible if it was for the help, material and ideas of @Vyxenne, @Gromilla and @panchovix. Those who are interested in this hybrid system left the way to do it.

This is for UUNP only, I don't know anything about CBBE, (apologize about that), BUT I guess someone with enough knowledge about CBBE can take this as an example and take it to that body or others.

I write it in the order that must be done. (skin has included, meshes too),

First you need to intall:

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

This preload the files *.TXT that I attach below so that everything works well between the two engines without conflicts-CTD , if you do not have it installed (or do not want to install it) simply remove the part  "_preload" in the name of the files and leave them like this: hdtSSEFramework.txt and hdtSSEPhysics.txt respectively.

I forgot to mention that detail, thanks @Vyxenne for the observation .

1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs

3- HDTSSEHH (I prefer the system of Racemenu, works better for me and save memory)

4- Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE+-+HDT-SMP+Collisions+Converter.zip

thank you @Kokan for your help!!!!

5- Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

6- Download- install "SMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC- FINAL.rar " *** let it overwrite everything your mod manager asks, the ones that have MO2 it's more easier, just install it :)***

7- CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR And send a HUGE ovation to @Shizof for the incredible motor that has brought to Skyrim.

8- SINful CBP (best configurator ever for CBP)

9- Drop in SKSE\Plugins the two *TXT (preload) HDT-SMP Preload Skse (2).rar or install it from MO2. This ensures that the HDT-SMP is loaded first and you have no problems with CBPC.

10-Go to CBPCollisionConfig. (SKSE\Plugins) and make this modifications thanks @Vyxenne for the help and the image.

CBPC-DisableLabia.png.ba2d522f8f34b739f7a85b4a6791ee62.png.c72721eddb6435df8aa3468c92ec6e19.png

11- You need make this modification too in CBPCmasterConfig I don't know why but sometimes bugs the smp animation of pelvis. With this modification this problem disappear.

ewwewewe.PNG.dd2258ce9eba56ac281ad54ad8b30cb9.PNG

12 -AAAAAAND you need this step too (Use your desired preset, the one who you see in the screenshot it's circumstantial)

wewww.PNG.402712a9a0e86071507418c866a7e579.PNG

wewewew.PNG.0f5d9989d8b0a44dfcc1e1aa0e2eac79.PNG

13- RUN FNIS!!!!! - PROFIT!

Now I explain why I do this: I like vagina HDT much more (check the screenshots) and +anus, CBPC will wipe out everything sooner rather than later, but for the moment I will use it like that. The performance it's incredible, I have gained 40 FPS more in the game that is very much, ( I was a full HDT-SMP user), without doubt that it is thanks to the CBPC in first place. and the optimized HDT-SMP files of @Gromilla.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Form here @Gromilla retake the original proyect, so enjoy my last and FINAL version of the smp vagina + anus + cbpc performance! Regards!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Screenshots of the vagina + anus working, it's a piece of art !!! ?

ScreenShot165.png.44d212add58f55806d25fee6843cc893.png

ScreenShot158.png.e99ca87a2f008f91acbe86f721bfc10b.pngScreenShot161.png.cb00a1c6bffbafbd400ae2cb6c386bd1.pngScreenShot162.png.e0cdce8727b6f9603a888a6ce3148589.pngScreenShot164.png.870e2d0441f398ebbb8fa5e74110c20b.png

ScreenShot140.png.5d939114b23a1257075c20d8255ceeee.png.a097a261e4150a99692914cf2885868e.png

ScreenShot134.png.994effba6f7a95474ddcc573c763c7ab.png.64794aba83f4f83739fd73e6d0819c8c.png

ScreenShot135.png.f5a0a2824a3bc3866ee53b9c13925a32.png.0973f85e0dac629311322a384c178404.png

enb2019_8_1_14_31_11.png.c44fbbf9a879beeb1ae86abdc1de0124.png

19 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

****NEW VERSION****

SAME STEPS! (delete de old one)

Form here @Gromilla re take the original proyect, so enjoy my last version of the smp vagina + anus + cbpc performance! Regards!

SMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC.rarSMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC.rar 44.85 MB · 1 download

Sorry I forgot post screenshots of the vagina working it's a piece of art of realism, regards.

ScreenShot165.png.44d212add58f55806d25fee6843cc893.png

ScreenShot158.png.e99ca87a2f008f91acbe86f721bfc10b.pngScreenShot161.png.cb00a1c6bffbafbd400ae2cb6c386bd1.pngScreenShot162.png.e0cdce8727b6f9603a888a6ce3148589.pngScreenShot164.png.870e2d0441f398ebbb8fa5e74110c20b.png

This is amazing, is it possible to create a cbbe variant or would it work if i try to convert it to cbbe in outfit studio?

Update: I've converted the body (kind of) to CBBE (And it looks like it works) but I'm still using the UUNP textures

On 8/2/2019 at 6:50 PM, R246 said:

That's a body mesh with collision proxies. There's nothing to fix. If your SMP is setup to do collisions with those proxies, you should build your naked body with it. If the proxies show in game then something is wrong.

Hello and thanky you for your Help, it works the collision points are not visible ingame. :)

Now i have another Problem, maybe anyone knows the answer and can help me.

In attachment you see that the Nipples and Tits are deformed. I dont know how to fix this. I want that it looks like how on the pictures above.

no matter which preset I use or even manually set the tits and nipple look very stupid.

On the side of the nipple and tits is like a hollow or hole

I imagine as a basis to build the body as in UUNPSPECIAL SMP is it possible to configure it?

I wish everyone a nice Weekend :)

deformed.jpg

deformed2.jpg

Firstly, well done to everyone who has made contributions to the advancement of HDTSMP. Can't be easy with all information on it seemingly goddamned scattered to the four winds, you guys are the MVPs.

I have a few questions because I invested far too much time in research recently and have decided to ask the community.

1. The Outfit/Body "UUNPVaginaN" and "UUNPVaginaNA SMP" are afaik the only bodies with anus physics, am I right or are there others? I ask because I don't like the body itself and would rather not use it if there are better options (no offence to the creator but it's not for me).

2. If there are no other bodies with the physics that "UUNPVaginaN" and "UUNPVaginaNA SMP" have, could I apply the physics those bodies have to a better looking one? (assume I have little knowledge in skeleton physics but am competent in following instructions) Or would it be beyond me (and possibly beyond anyone)?

3. If I were to find my answers to questions 1 & 2 to be disappointing, can anyone recommend me a body with simpler physics that is better looking? I wouldn't ask if I weren't tired of doing research on my own but I feel I really have put too much time into it. Like the commenter above, I too think that UUNPspSMP is definitely better looking.

Sorry if I used any terms incorrectly or made false assumptions, I'm no expert, just a simple commoner.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might reply!

48 minutes ago, liquidbolt said:

Firstly, well done to everyone who has made contributions to the advancement of HDTSMP. Can't be easy with all information on it seemingly goddamned scattered to the four winds, you guys are the MVPs.

I have a few questions because I invested far too much time in research recently and have decided to ask the community.

1. The Outfit/Body "UUNPVaginaN" and "UUNPVaginaNA SMP" are afaik the only bodies with anus physics, am I right or are there others? I ask because I don't like the body itself and would rather not use it if there are better options (no offence to the creator but it's not for me).

2. If there are no other bodies with the physics that "UUNPVaginaN" and "UUNPVaginaNA SMP" have, could I apply the physics those bodies have to a better looking one? (assume I have little knowledge in skeleton physics but am competent in following instructions) Or would it be beyond me (and possibly beyond anyone)?

3. If I were to find my answers to questions 1 & 2 to be disappointing, can anyone recommend me a body with simpler physics that is better looking? I wouldn't ask if I weren't tired of doing research on my own but I feel I really have put too much time into it. Like the commenter above, I too think that UUNPspSMP is definitely better looking.

Sorry if I used any terms incorrectly or made false assumptions, I'm no expert, just a simple commoner.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might reply!

1- Are the only one who I know ,the creator it's unknown.

2-

3- I recommend you UUNP Special or UUNPspSMP

Regards

6 hours ago, Ganjastyle said:

In attachment you see that the Nipples and Tits are deformed.

The body reference isn't the right shape for UUNP (that is to say it's not the zero slider preset it should be for a UUNP reference body). Usually this is a tactic of paywallers whereby they make a hideously deformed free demo version of a body in a bid to encourage envy sluts to stump up $$$ for the full version. I'm speculating here though as I don't know who made the UUNPVaginaN(A SMP) reference body. You can try to mitigate the wonkiness by using the zero slider preset.

On 8/3/2019 at 11:57 PM, R246 said:

The body reference isn't the right shape for UUNP (that is to say it's not the zero slider preset it should be for a UUNP reference body). Usually this is a tactic of paywallers whereby they make a hideously deformed free demo version of a body in a bid to encourage envy sluts to stump up $$$ for the full version. I'm speculating here though as I don't know who made the UUNPVaginaN(A SMP) reference body. You can try to mitigate the wonkiness by using the zero slider preset.

"...encourage envy sluts to stump up $$$ for the full version." LOL you make my day

I already have tired and sick this being that frankestein looking to achieve something, I will see if I can get 3d max 2016 and I will have to learn to do what I want to have, if I achieve it (IF) I assure you that it will be 100% free for life .

****EDIT****

Well, well, well: time to experiment and learn!!!!

ohyeah.PNG.e46ebf9f07e7590e990e8d9900495fd2.PNG

****EDIT 2****

Well, as many should assume, this is not a strictly speaking original body (created from 0-zero and adapted-configured to work in the UUNP family),  it's a modified original UNP (yellow VaginaN and celestial original UNP (remastered) that was "deformed" , I think there is a light at the bottom of the tunnel.

SURUNGUNGA1.png.2541d9fda0ae6cdc37abe2842584f050.png

e22ee2e.png.617ed3d4b944ea422f5028d393f06a85.png

Decided to go with a TBD skeleton modified by a certain someone in this thread which looks good and works really well, only problem is vagina has no textures. Anyone able to linik me to a TBD skin edit that has vagina textures?

Also good luck with your edit Sakatraka.

37 minutes ago, liquidbolt said:

Decided to go with a TBD skeleton modified by a certain someone in this thread which looks good and works really well, only problem is vagina has no textures. Anyone able to linik me to a TBD skin edit that has vagina textures?

Also good luck with your edit Sakatraka.

try any cos textures. 

I come with 2 news and one it's bad, the other semi-bad

1- The body is UUNPV "physical petals puffy nip body " and it's "PE-SMP" (PE) trought extra sofware and config (forced compatibility) AND is for Oldrim  AND even in Oldrim it has problems with the bodyslide and you have to "tweak it" to make it work, AND the new versions it's whitout anus.

2- I have the new version if anyone wants-enjoy breaking Skyrim and experiment until lose the patience.

I will continue with the experiment, but for now, out of the game. there are a lot of xml, presets and conversions, some of them can be modified a bit, we can adapt it to the old body and make who the miracle happens @Gromilla wink - wink . Regards

****EDIT*****

yup ! conversions and xml WORKS!

dwdwdw.PNG.793e2f12b660cf6f7bf55a15b1b3b534.PNG

Getting an issue now with body physics vs clothing physics ?.

I've installed a mod that generates the nude body with physics. I like it. It has an hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs plugin.

I've installed a mod that generates clothing with physics. I like it. It also has an hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs plugin.

If the body plugin overides, clothing tits will fall through the ground. If the clothing plugin overrides, body tits just don't have physics (no other issues, ass and belly still have physics).

If I delete both plugins, clothing still has physics and functions as intended, body will however have no physics.

I think this is me screwing up on the attempt to use CBPC and SMP simultaneously by following the above instructions but I cant be sure. Any input on the likely cause? I'm probably missing an important step.

Edit: I figured out how to fix it. It involved merging the defaultBBPs.xml in both mods and renaming conflicting skeleton parts in nifskope. Sorry if reading that made your eyes bleed but it worked without any side effects so I'm  gonna leave it at that.

Talking about Frankestein:

-HEY DOCTOR!!!! This patient needs a urgent transplant !!!!

- MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

fefefef.PNG.a39c000e5298f4ea4d3365367dea9924.PNG

fefefe.PNG

feefefef.PNG

I'm slow, but I can make it guys.

UUNP-SL (SPECIAL LAB) incoming!!!!

csccs.PNG.971d9571c5a385f3d79590c5ad7a5df6.PNG

****EDIT*****

the operation has been a success!!!! now I must start sewing

Captura.PNGe2e2e2e2e.PNG.5cf5b6849e6f9cb2a94086268394e251.PNG

Hey @Gromilla,

I'm having an issue with breast physics when using one of your 3 breast bone skeletons. It only happens with Khajiit and Argonians. Breasts slowly sink into the chest and when your character moves the breasts stay in one fixed location (stretching to your character). Does this issue occur for you? If not, any insight to a potential cause?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, liquidbolt said:

Hey @Gromilla,

I'm having an issue with breast physics when using one of your 3 breast bone skeletons. It only happens with Khajiit and Argonians. Breasts slowly sink into the chest and when your character moves the breasts stay in one fixed location (stretching to your character). Does this issue occur for you? If not, any insight to a potential cause?

Thanks in advance!

I did nothing, what are these 3 breastbones? :) But I think that the problem is in the skeleton (more precisely, the beast female skeleton) and this skeleton will probably fit this skeletonbeast_female.nif