4 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

what is the ideal CPU to run hdt SMP for staying at 60 fps? would an i7 4790k be able to hold 60fps? or would something newer be better, like i7 8700k, i7 9700k or i9 9900k?

More processing power is generally always going to be better....? But there is a grey area where more power just will not give you extra anyway. The engines age just bottlenecks more modern hardware because of the era of hardware it was built for. So you may not reach 60fps+ with your ideal mod load. You have to find a sweet spot of what your willing accept and what you can optimize yourself with strict choice of mods. 1080p with 2-4k textures and more detailed mesh packs and a pile of sex or other mods with script loads should be achievable to get 60fps but not at a constant 100%. @4k rez you got no chance really, either or both cpu and gpu will hitting a impassable wall somewhere.

Buy what you can afford, if you can afford a 9900k. Grab one of those, if not the AMD 3900x is another choice with better multithreaded capacity than Intel at the moment. Whether that translates better for SMP or Skyrim is anyone's guess...

5 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

what is the ideal CPU to run hdt SMP for staying at 60 fps? would an i7 4790k be able to hold 60fps? or would something newer be better, like i7 8700k, i7 9700k or i9 9900k?

The engine have its limit. I have i9 9900k 64gb ram and rtx2080. I have ofc plenty of texture mod, but with hdt smp i have to run the game on 2k, and still sometimes i have fps drops randomly, this is the bug what @Vyxenne mantioned. 

I just want to say, that after a level and an amount of mod, the game will have its bugs, crashes, failures, because the engine is old, whatever what kind of mashine you have.

1 hour ago, Eu4orick said:

More processing power is generally always going to be better....? But there is a grey area where more power just will not give you extra anyway. The engines age just bottlenecks more modern hardware because of the era of hardware it was built for. So you may not reach 60fps+ with your ideal mod load. You have to find a sweet spot of what your willing accept and what you can optimize yourself with strict choice of mods. 1080p with 2-4k textures and more detailed mesh packs and a pile of sex or other mods with script loads should be achievable to get 60fps but not at a constant 100%. @4k rez you got no chance really, either or both cpu and gpu will hitting a impassable wall somewhere. 

Buy what you can afford, if you can afford a 9900k. Grab one of those, if not the AMD 3900x is another choice with better multithreaded capacity than Intel at the moment. Whether that translates better for SMP or Skyrim is anyone's guess...

yea the benchmarks I've see online for fallout 4, which is using the same engine as SSE, it does benefit going from an i5 4690k all the way up to an i7 9700k, it goes up incrementally, so i5 4690k to i7 4790k sees a jump in performance and then i7 4790k to i7 8700k, and i7 8700k to i7 9700k sees a jump in performance.

58 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

The engine have its limit. I have i9 9900k 64gb ram and rtx2080. I have ofc plenty of texture mod, but with hdt smp i have to run the game on 2k, and still sometimes i have fps drops randomly, this is the bug what @Vyxenne mantioned

I just want to say, that after a level and an amount of mod, the game will have its bugs, crashes, failures, because the engine is old, whatever what kind of mashine you have. 

you talking SSE or oldrim? I know going from oldrim to SSE I saw those hiccups that I had in oldrim go away, I even have an i5 4690k(only 4 cores) and have SMP installed in SSE and I rarely ever see them, with oldrim I saw those hiccups/hard stutters all the time. in SSE I have only armor and clothing textures, I have 4k skin textures, and whatever 4k textures come with some of the armor mods I have, about 165 plugins total and 250 mods. with oldrim I had everything scaled down to 2k textures, and HDT PE, about the same load order but it runs far worse with its fair amount of drops in fps and hiccups. I play at 1080p. In SSE the only problem with hdt smp installed i'm seeing is fps drops down to the 30's in certain areas, not all areas, but I don't see the same hard stutters I once had in oldrim. I would buy a used i7 4790k that comes with hyperthreading to exchange out my i5 if it got rid of those dips. oh and i'm only using hdt smp for some armors I have installed, I use CBP for physics.

24 minutes ago, realclone said:

Smp depends more on multi-threading, it will fill your thread, of course, optimization will be greatly improved frame performance,If you have a sudden large-scale  frame drop during the game, you can try the frame repair patch.

What frame repair patch?.

2 hours ago, realclone said:

Smp depends more on multi-threading, it will fill your thread, of course, optimization will be greatly improved frame performance,If you have a sudden large-scale  frame drop during the game, you can try the frame repair patch.

Frame repair patch? Huh? :classic_huh:

What does this mean?

Can someone explain?

It's a picture of a bodyslide body. I'm experimenting on bodies with collision and all that good stuff. Just trying to find the right combination until an All-in-One makes its way to S.E. If I were to use that body in-game the body looks something like this...

White blotches on parts where the bodyslide said "no image".

On 7/28/2019 at 5:22 PM, Heyisforhorses said:

What does this mean?

Can someone explain?

It's a picture of a bodyslide body. I'm experimenting on bodies with collision and all that good stuff. Just trying to find the right combination until an All-in-One makes its way to S.E. If I were to use that body in-game the body looks something like this...

Sky blue, gray or purple shapes mean that the game cannot find a texture associated with that shape. Those are collision shapes- they are supposed to be invisible, which means that their inability to find a texture is intentional and of no consequence. Sadly, whoever made that body failed to set the Alpha correctly on those shapes, leaving them visible and showing the "no texture" color.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, realclone said:

On 7/27/2019 at 6:41 PM, Vortec said:

What frame repair patch?.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:39 PM, Vyxenne said:

Frame repair patch? Huh? :classic_huh:

16 hours ago, realclone said:

This thing is customized for the body pack, not universal,Of course, future upgrades should make smp achieve pe efficiency

Please, what thing? You're talking in circles.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:22 AM, Heyisforhorses said:

What does this mean?

Can someone explain?

It's a picture of a bodyslide body.

This is normal since collision meshes (proxy meshes, additional meshes, invisible meshes ... and so on) do not have textures, since they are not shown explicitly, but act as limiters for the dynamic interaction of surfaces. Therefore, in BS, they are shown exactly like this.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:22 AM, Heyisforhorses said:

Just trying to find the right combination until an All-in-One makes its way to S.E. If I were to use that body in-game the body looks something like this...

And here, most likely, body meshes are not ported (optimized) for the SE version of the game. Simply optimize with NifOptimizer. 

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Please, what thing? You're talking in circles.

What Patches....What tricks....Is there a different SMP for Skyrim SE floating around?. Has the source code been released any no one knows about it?. ?

11 minutes ago, Vortec said:

What Patches....What tricks....Is there a different SMP for Skyrim SE floating around?. Has the source code been released any no one knows about it?. ?

I'm guessing it was a plug for his paywalled SMP version of UUNP and nothing to do with a "patch" for HDT's dll files. Please correct me if I'm wrong :P

Hello to all.
I haven’t been around for a long time, work, work and a lot of work ... so I’ll relieve the situation a little
Who can guess what kind of body it is, a piece of cake as a gift
I played a little and, as usual, redid everything. Some people will say again that I cannot do anything myself and don’t know what I’m doing and  I’m using everything that’s ready, well, ok, and let me do it for myself and brag here :)
So, Now there is full support for physics (hips, belly, vagina, the some kind of anus, triple bones in the chest, original sliders for BS). Where to find I will not say, and do not ask, all just for myself. ;) 
Ears by the way with physics 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hello to all.
I haven’t been around for a long time, work, work and a lot of work ... so I’ll relieve the situation a little
I played a little and, as usual, redid everything. Some people will say again that I cannot do anything myself and don’t know what I’m doing and  I’m using everything that’s ready, well, ok, and let me do it for myself and brag here :)
So, Now there is full support for physics (hips, belly, vagina, the some kind of anus, triple bones in the chest, original sliders for BS). Where to find I will not say, and do not ask, all just for myself. ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

Those bodies are almost awesome, but I wish when they were made they could of at least given the hand wrists and feet ankle joints. The same rounded love as CBBE SE got with the updated hi poly meshes for those parts. TBD has it fortunately. Be awesome if someone could make a CBP for those 3 boned breasts :D. 

9 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

Those bodies are almost awesome, but I wish when they were made they could of at least given the hand wrists and feet ankle joints. The same rounded love as CBBE SE got with the updated hi poly meshes for those parts. TBD has it fortunately. Be awesome if someone could make a CBP for those 3 boned breasts :D. 

No pay wall would be nice too given the source material... I don't get why folk would paywall stuff that is clearly derivative.

Edit: in my mind Paywalling any Skyrim mod is a fucking joke

28 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

No pay wall would be nice too given the source material... I don't get why folk would paywall stuff that is clearly derivative.

Edit: in my mind Paywalling any Skyrim mod is a fucking joke

Agree. I am supporting many mod author on Patreon, to respect they work, and time what they spend to make the game better and better, but i never support those, who paywalling mods... You know why i dont understand paywall? If someone check Patreon example, those who paywalling mods have less supporters then those, who just making good mods, and never demand money for it.

On 7/16/2019 at 8:00 PM, Sakatraka said:

Well finally I was able to run CBPC with vagina HDT-SMP, it would have been impossible if it was for the help, material and ideas of @Vyxenne, @Gromilla and @panchovix. Those who are interested in this hybrid system left the way to do it.

Step to first to put what you must install, I write it in the order that must be done. I will not put skins, meshes (UUNPSpSMP), or anything that is not about the operation, they install it after this list in the case of the aesthetic (meshes - SOS before).

Fisrt you need to intall

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

so that the preload files that I attach below work, if you do not have it installed (or do not want to install it) simply remove the _preload files and leave them like this: hdtSSEFramework.txt and hdtSSEPhysics.txt respectively.

I forgot to mention that detail, thanks @Vyxenne
for the observation .

1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs

3- HDTSSEHH (I prefer the system of Racemenu, works better for me and save memory)

4- Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE+-+HDT-SMP+Collisions+Converter.zip

thank you @Kokan for your help!!!!

5- Then go to the signature of @Gromilla and download- install "GR`UUNP Special SMP Pack" (works like heaven, don't forget send him a big thank you!) *** let it overwrite everything your mod manager asks, the ones that have MO2 it's more easier, just install it :)***

6- CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR And send a HUGE ovation to @Shizof for the incredible motor that has brought to Skyrim.

7- SINful CBP (best configurator ever for CBP)

8- Drop in SKSE\Plugins the two *TXT (preload) or install it from MO2. This ensures that the HDT-SMP is loaded first and you have no problems with CBPC.

9- Drop the 2 files (Labia HDT) of @Gromilla who I have modified and replace the originals (nothing special here I only took out what CBPC will not use and I left what HDT-SMP will handle, yes: the bouncing scrotum works in this modification) or install it from MO2

10- CBPC-DisableLabia.png.ba2d522f8f34b739f7a85b4a6791ee62.png.c72721eddb6435df8aa3468c92ec6e19.png

Go to CBPCollisionConfig. (SKSE\Plugins) and make this modifications thanks @Vyxenne for the help and the image.

11- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

12- RUN FNIS!!!!! - PROFIT!

Now I explain why: I like vagina HDT much more, CBPC will wipe out everything sooner rather than later, but for the moment I will use it like that. The performance is incredible I have gained 40 FPS more in the game that is very much, ( I was a full HDT-SMP user), without doubt that it is thanks to the CBPC in first place. and the optimized HDT-SMP files of @Gromilla.

Regards.

HDT-SMP Preload Skse.rar 255 B · 114 downloads Labia-HDT.rar 1.53 kB · 100 downloads

Thanks for this guide! But I have some questions...

(Anyone can replay to this) I have a question about the body itself. What is it called in Bodyslide so I can make clothes and armor for it? And also, when I make my own body (since I don't know what it is called and I prefer UNPB) I get hand seams. Anyone know how to fix hand seams?

2 hours ago, Heyisforhorses said:

Thanks for this guide! But I have some questions...

(Anyone can replay to this) I have a question about the body itself. What is it called in Bodyslide so I can make clothes and armor for it? And also, when I make my own body (since I don't know what it is called and I prefer UNPB) I get hand seams. Anyone know how to fix hand seams? 

That information must give it to you @Gromilla I only gathered things to work together for a preference of aesthetics and performance, he is the one who has compiled the body. The little I know tells me that you have something in the allocation of body weight and you should edit it. I don't want to go beyond how little I know, I hope you understand.

16 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hello to all.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, I am not going to beg you but if I am going to tell you that I would like to have the new magic that you have achieved, good work, greetings.

5 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Agree. I am supporting many mod author on Patreon, to respect they work, and time what they spend to make the game better and better, but i never support those, who paywalling mods... You know why i dont understand paywall? If someone check Patreon example, those who paywalling mods have less supporters then those, who just making good mods, and never demand money for it.

In some countries, such as China, there are a lot of businessmen. What these businessmen do is to integrate the free, high-quality mods that are released every day, and then integrate them into an installation package, and then sell a good price. When you take the evidence to question When these businessmen are, they simply ignore you and even laugh at you, And you have become a free worker, you don't know how much damage these things hurt you, every moder puts a lot of enthusiasm to make their own things, the original purpose is very simple, that is, shared Happy, but now, happy is not a modder.