8 minutes ago, jesseg said:

So i re-did the Hoop earrings for special edition, added in some custom bones, tested it on all the races and works just fine, if the movement is a bit too much then you would have to tweak the xml to your liking.... HDT Hoop Earrings.7z

"redoing" someone else's mod with no permissions and posting in this thread is likely to get you banned...

Well finally I was able to run CBPC with vagina HDT-SMP, it would have been impossible if it was for the help, material and ideas of @Vyxenne, @Gromilla and @panchovix. Those who are interested in this hybrid system left the way to do it.

Step to first to put what you must install, I write it in the order that must be done. I will not put skins, meshes (UUNPSpSMP), or anything that is not about the operation, they install it after this list in the case of the aesthetic (meshes - SOS before).

Fisrt you need to intall

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

so that the preload files that I attach below work, if you do not have it installed (or do not want to install it) simply remove the _preload files and leave them like this: hdtSSEFramework.txt and hdtSSEPhysics.txt respectively.

I forgot to mention that detail, thanks @Vyxenne
for the observation .

1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs

3- HDTSSEHH (I prefer the system of Racemenu, works better for me and save memory)

4- Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE+-+HDT-SMP+Collisions+Converter.zip

thank you @Kokan for your help!!!!

5- Then go to the signature of @Gromilla and download- install "GR`UUNP Special SMP Pack" (works like heaven, don't forget send him a big thank you!) *** let it overwrite everything your mod manager asks, the ones that have MO2 it's more easier, just install it :)***

6- CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR And send a HUGE ovation to @Shizof for the incredible motor that has brought to Skyrim.

7- SINful CBP (best configurator ever for CBP)

8- Drop in SKSE\Plugins the two *TXT (preload) or install it from MO2. This ensures that the HDT-SMP is loaded first and you have no problems with CBPC.

9- Drop the 2 files (Labia HDT) of @Gromilla who I have modified and replace the originals (nothing special here I only took out what CBPC will not use and I left what HDT-SMP will handle, yes: the bouncing scrotum works in this modification) or install it from MO2

10- CBPC-DisableLabia.png.ba2d522f8f34b739f7a85b4a6791ee62.png.c72721eddb6435df8aa3468c92ec6e19.png

Go to CBPCollisionConfig. (SKSE\Plugins) and make this modifications thanks @Vyxenne for the help and the image.

11- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

12- RUN FNIS!!!!! - PROFIT!

Now I explain why: I like vagina HDT much more, CBPC will wipe out everything sooner rather than later, but for the moment I will use it like that. The performance is incredible I have gained 40 FPS more in the game that is very much, ( I was a full HDT-SMP user), without doubt that it is thanks to the CBPC in first place. and the optimized HDT-SMP files of @Gromilla.

Regards.

HDT-SMP Preload Skse.rar Labia-HDT.rar

8 hours ago, jesseg said:

So i re-did the Hoop earrings for special edition, added in some custom bones, tested it on all the races and works just fine, if the movement is a bit too much then you would have to tweak the xml to your liking.... HDT Hoop Earrings.7z

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

"redoing" someone else's mod with no permissions and posting in this thread is likely to get you banned...

7 hours ago, jesseg said:

Apologies, mod deleted....

Well, crap! I have been trying for 2 years to find physics-enabled gold and silver hoops like the HDT-PE ones I had in Oldrim... I even posted a request for them in the SSE Requests thread.

Who is the original author of the earrings in question? Has anyone tried to contact him/her to ask for permission to make/share a physics-enabled version? Do "we" know for a fact that the author has not granted blanket permissions (i.e. "Do what you want with this mod" or "feel free to convert, just credit me") as many conscientious authors have done when they retired from Skyrim modding?

Crap, crap, crappity crap...

Recently got into SSE and found out that HDT SMP had been taken down from the original download site/disabled for any new accounts attempting to download it. Was wondering if there is another physics engine available at the current time, because right now I'm just using "CBP Physics" from the nexus for the animations on my character and would like to have an actual physics engine installed so that my other mods that require it aren't half broken.

TLDR: HDT SMP is gone, any other physics engines out there.

6 hours ago, Coolguy123 said:

Recently got into SSE and found out that HDT SMP had been taken down from the original download site/disabled for any new accounts attempting to download it. Was wondering if there is another physics engine available at the current time, because right now I'm just using "CBP Physics" from the nexus for the animations on my character and would like to have an actual physics engine installed so that my other mods that require it aren't half broken.

hdtSSEFramework: http://www.9damao.net/thread-61877-1-1.html

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics: http://www.9damao.net/thread-61878-1-1.html

You have to post in the thread for the download links to show.

A problem that has plagued many of us. 

After a good few hours of trial and error, I have found the culprit of this issue, though not a (great) solution. 

The real reason why your fps drops when there are many female actors around (both exterior and interior but mostly inside), is not entirely because of your cpu running out, but has everything to do with what animation the NPCs are playing, one of the worst being standing next to a pole with arms crossed. 

Since many of us use presets with a relatively large breast, and have hand collisions enabled, this particular animation will cause the npc's breasts to continually spasm under the collision from the hands, thus destroying your framerate. 

Just one NPC playing this animation is enough to drop your fps by about 10 to 15, imagine a few more. 

There is no real work around unless you either disable hand collision, use a preset where the NPC's hands won't touch the breasts, or somehow remove those animations. 

This is great of course for sex animations, where you don't get many scenes that involve hands perpetually sticking in someone's breasts, but in normal gameplay, it happens alot since npcs use that animation frequently, and for minutes at a time. 

I'm now going to tweak my margin and penetration settings to see if I make it a bit better. If anyone knows how to circumvent this without compromising too much, please leave the solution below.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, crap! I have been trying for 2 years to find physics-enabled gold and silver hoops like the HDT-PE ones I had in Oldrim... I even posted a request for them in the SSE Requests thread.

Who is the original author of the earrings in question? Has anyone tried to contact him/her to ask for permission to make/share a physics-enabled version? Do "we" know for a fact that the author has not granted blanket permissions (i.e. "Do what you want with this mod" or "feel free to convert, just credit me") as many conscientious authors have done when they retired from Skyrim modding?

Crap, crap, crappity crap...

I have messaged the mod author for permission to upload, just waiting on his reply....

4 core i7 with 1060, having solid frame rates usually.

But got drop to ~20 FPS after 10-20 minutes in game time, especially with switching areas or equipment.

I end up with a similar conclusion for blaming SMP on NPCs, and here is what I am doing :

- Rebuild all vanilla armor in BodySlide without SMP BBP enable. Hope NPCs don't get SMP involved.

- Removed the collision shape (<per-triangle-shape>) from CBBE.xml. 

After that, I can play for 2+ hours without frame issue :)

20 hours ago, Coolguy123 said:

As far as I know, HDT-SMP isn't "gone." It was recently updated for runtime 1.5.80 and SKSE64 2.0.16. The 9damao website changed its name for some reason.

And there is another physics engine that runs body physics+collisions just fine - CBPC, available here on LL or on the Nexus - but it won't run cloth physics (equippable items).

On 7/17/2019 at 2:30 PM, jesseg said:

I have messaged the mod author for permission to upload, just waiting on his reply....

I didn't want to appear mean and hope I didn't come across that way. It's just that a great deal of work goes into these things and its always right to seek approval before sharing versions of other folks work however good your intentions might be. Plus it could get you in trouble! Hope he/she is happy for you to share it :)

Wait a 2080TI and being the bottleneck .... then your either are running 4K-8K resolutions at ultra.

Seriously any gpu from recent years is very capable of running this game with loads of stuff easily by recent i mean from nvidia the 900/1000 and 2000 series. from xx60 series and up or any recent AMD top model gpu's from the last 3 years.

Only when you run the game at full 4K resolution and up with all settings to ultra, then even the best gpu will start to buckle 

I actually have a buddy running 2 newest titans and still was having issues with the games running at full 4k ultra in most games he has to lower many settings to get it back to be  playable. The only thing he is now doing at full 4K ultra is making screenshots from games to show others his victories and such ( or heavy fails todo so ;) )

So setting SMP to be handled by the gpu is the smart thing todo, unless your cpu is a monster with more than 4+HT cores equals 8 cores, so if you have a 32 core AMD you can set that to handle SMP for sure ;). but i am pretty sure most of the gamers do not use such a cpu for gaming.

For the cpu a I5 does run the game easily very well untill you start modding the game with full 4K content then its going to start to have problems well at least i did with my old 2560x1440 monitor. If you wonder about my gpu i have a old 1070 which runs the game fairly well but again if i mess with insane high quality content it shows its weak spot.

So if your running at 1080p ( 1920x1080) this game will run perfect on any gpu from the latest series except the low end models like the 1050/1060 or lower models.

I have also a 8 core AMD which runs the game smooth as baby bottoms also at the 1440p mode until i put in 8K content or try to run with full 4K files even though you can not see them at full capacity they make the game look better anyway, but they make the game slower. This is expected because the gpu still has to handle these files at that resolution anyway, even though your screen does not show it at that resolution. 

I am waiting for AMD to release the NAVI to switch my screen and gpu because these nvidia idiots made the prices insane high and do not release the full capacity from the recent gpu they act like they made a new series but i can asure you even the new super series is not near the real capacity the latest series can deliver.

And i am pretty sure nobody will buy the thousands of dollars professional server cards to go gaming with them, but in fact those are also not even running at their max for sure.

They are holding back and will milk the model to the max till we stop buying these cards for these idiot prices.

Anyway the gpu's are much faster than any cpu in simple repeating tasks, when it becomes a complex calculation the cpu becomes the main but in many cases programs still use the gpu to handle again those simple tasks froma complex calcualtion to speed up the task even further.

It also depends on these tasks what calculation they need which gpu is better, you got some run much faster on AMD gpu's others run faster on nvidia gpu's.

1 hour ago, scuffmods said:

Does anyone else have this problem, when you turn around in third person and your equipped weapons and shield seem to not be attached to the character or skeleton. It only happens with HDT installed. Any help appreciated. thanks

One of the known ''side effects'' with SMP..

Hello all, wondering if anyone can help me? (perhaps @Sakatraka or @Gromilla kindly?)

Back when HDT High heels (+the english translation file from oldrim) first came out, I was using it for years without issue (I hadn't patched my game from around 2017).

I finally took the plunge and updated the game last night to the latest official patch + newest SKSE. But now, heels just don't seem to be working at all anymore. I followed the exact same process to get it working and it just ... doesn't.

When equipping any heels with the HDTHH effect on them, I get a message in the upper left hand corner of the screen that reads:

20 MoveUp Magnitude:8.000000 Offset: 0.000000

20 effect start.

However, my character never lifts up off the ground, her feet are exactly as they would be normally without heels (except  only now, the heels clipping into the ground)

Likewise, of course, when unequipping the heels I never lower (because I was never lifted in the first place). When removing heels, the message reads:

20 effect finish

20 MoveDown

-------------------

I am at a loss of what to do here. I would very much like to get everything working again. As I mentioned above, I followed the same process to install, so I am unsure whats happening. All scripts went into the proper scripts folder, and my SKSE>Plugin's folder has the hdtSSEFramework.dll, hdtSSEHighHeels.dll and hdtSSEHighHeels (config file) inside. All files are from the 1.5.80 version folder on Gromilla's mediafire downloads page.

Thank you all in advance.

EDIT: I would also like to add, going into my active effects, and it clearly says the script/effect is on/running. I feel gutted this isn't working for me anymore ?

Also included is my SKSE>Plugins folder content

Untitled.jpg

PROBLEM FOUND:

HDT High Heels (at least the latest version) does not properly work with cbp physics .dll installed.

shame :(

2 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

In my case, my words are: uninstall HDTHH (I have the same problems too FE: walk in air, 4-6 inch of floor and no get the solution touching the config ) , and install RaceMenu High Heels

I can't believe this is the cause, but I found the culprit, and HDT High Heels are working now.

They will not fucntion properly, at least with the latest version of cbp physics mod. shame

EDIT: CPB with COLLISIONS however works with HDT High Heels.

Wow. And I am glad for this, as it's better than the original anyway.

10 hours ago, Honesty said:

Hello all, wondering if anyone can help me? (perhaps @Sakatraka or @Gromilla kindly?)

Back when HDT High heels (+the english translation file from oldrim) first came out, I was using it for years without issue (I hadn't patched my game from around 2017).

I finally took the plunge and updated the game last night to the latest official patch + newest SKSE. But now, heels just don't seem to be working at all anymore. I followed the exact same process to get it working and it just ... doesn't.

When equipping any heels with the HDTHH effect on them, I get a message in the upper left hand corner of the screen that reads:

20 MoveUp Magnitude:8.000000 Offset: 0.000000

20 effect start.

However, my character never lifts up off the ground, her feet are exactly as they would be normally without heels (except  only now, the heels clipping into the ground)

Likewise, of course, when unequipping the heels I never lower (because I was never lifted in the first place). When removing heels, the message reads:

20 effect finish

20 MoveDown

-------------------

I am at a loss of what to do here. I would very much like to get everything working again. As I mentioned above, I followed the same process to install, so I am unsure whats happening. All scripts went into the proper scripts folder, and my SKSE>Plugin's folder has the hdtSSEFramework.dll, hdtSSEHighHeels.dll and hdtSSEHighHeels (config file) inside. All files are from the 1.5.80 version folder on Gromilla's mediafire downloads page.

Thank you all in advance.

EDIT: I would also like to add, going into my active effects, and it clearly says the script/effect is on/running. I feel gutted this isn't working for me anymore ?

Also included is my SKSE>Plugins folder content

Untitled.jpg

PROBLEM FOUND:

HDT High Heels (at least the latest version) does not properly work with cbp physics .dll installed.

shame :(

Sorry you're having this issue- HDTSSEHH works fine for me with CBPC installed. So just having the CBP dll installed does not kill HDTSSEHH effects.

EDIT: Since you PM'd me to tell me you had found the problem, but didn't edit this post, I'll do it for you: @Honesty says that HDTSSEHH works with CBPC but not with original CBP.

7 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

In my case, my words are: uninstall HDTHH (I have the same problems too FE: walk in air, 4-6 inch of floor and no get the solution touching the config ) , and install RaceMenu High Heels

That's easy for you to suggest, but think about the casual user who has the HDTSSEHH version of (for example) Newmiller Stockings and Heels-SE installed. That mod contains dozens of heels, all of them supporting HDTHH.

NewmillerHH-Meshes.png.92ae8c7ce1cbb5306219db9f2f1908a2.png

Switching to NiOverrride high heels offset is not without its downsides-

• users have to edit each and every mesh in NifSkope to add the NiFloatExtraData >> HH_Offset >> n.nn
  • unlike with HDTSSEHH, the hard-coded offset value cannot be changed without re-editing the nif(s)
  • unlike with HDTSSEHH, HH offsets cannot be changed or applied to newly-acquired heels in-game (see first bullet above)

Recommending to users that they switch to NiO for heels offsets seems disingenuous to me, especially when there's nothing wrong with HDTSSEHH other than "it's old tech" :classic_blink: or "it might affect your fps" which is not the case for most users- the most fps drop I have ever seen reported is 2-3 fps, and even that was unproven, i.e. it was "suspected" but had not been conclusively demonstrated to be caused by HDTSSEHH.

My fps, for example, is all over the place, varying from 275 (loading screens only, haha) down to a low of 28 last night in Riften Market wearing SMP wig, SMP amulet, SMP earrings and an SMP skirt... along with full 5-node body physics and my twin sister Heidi with most of the same SMP equipment. I don't see how it would be possible to discern that HDTSSEHH was, or was not, reducing my overall numbers by 2-3 fps.