12 hours ago, roterst said:

Anyone got a xml for cbbe with collisions that doesn't drop my fps by 30~ in crowded places? Or is massive fps drop unavoidable when using collisions?

I offloaded my Body Physics to CBPC. It works great and I'm back to 55-60 fps in almost all situations, even with 2 female followers.

My machine is very "yesterday" featuring i5-3570K @4.0 GHz, 8GB DDR3, GTX970.

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I offloaded my Body Physics to CBPC. It works great and I'm back to 55-60 fps in almost all situations, even with 2 female followers.

My machine is very "yesterday" featuring i5-3570K @4.0 GHz, 8GB DDR3, GTX970.

Does CBPC do anything about the word I have forgotten but means the hands wont go through the tits? that gets seriously annoying and I havent seen anything about that. Maybe I missed it

EDIT: COLLISION! finally thought of the word lol

On 6/5/2019 at 2:10 PM, SimianJyhad said:

just want to be able to edit how much a particular cloth flaps around. The Dragon Priestess Outfit from sunjeong fits perfectly the succubus I am playing (succubus hearts, succubus race strictly spell user) but the damn thing flaps around crazily when running. I would rather it settle down and be more like the smp wig I am wearing (I may not have as many hair styles as Vyxenne but I am getting there)

EDIT: Going through Gromillas files to see if anything there can help me. if you know of a similar dress that isnt so crazy but is SMP enabled and that I can get to work with a CBBE body PLEASE tell me!

Try to change  mass and inertia , and everything will become much slooooooooweeeeeeeer..

On 6/5/2019 at 2:10 AM, SimianJyhad said:

I just want to be able to edit how much a particular cloth flaps around. [...] Going through Gromillas files to see if anything there can help me.

The xml that controls an outfit's SMP physics and collisions ("cloth physics") is unique to that outfit- it may be similar to other such outfits' xml files, but not the same. Think of it as the difference between a Toyota and a Honda- yes, they are similar (they are both Japanese cars) but they are not the same.

@Gromilla 's files are all about getting Body physics working, not cloth physics. The advice he gave you (above) is spot-on (of course) but his body-physics xml's will not affect how your dress moves except for the breasts and butt (and belly if it's UUNP.)

On 6/5/2019 at 2:10 AM, SimianJyhad said:

I may not have as many hair styles as Vyxenne but I am getting there

Keep up the good work! :classic_biggrin: You can never have too many hair styles or shoes.! :classic_wub:

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've posted a few CBBE SMP conversions of DeserterX and Kurese outfits on the SSE Nexus

Still no love for UUNP-SMP, huh?

I converted the sleeveless mesh for Simple Minidress SMP and it worked fine (the new version of BodySlide doesn't mess up the skirt bones as far as I can tell) and I edited the xml, replacing the CBBE shape with UUNP, but still the dress is static- fits great but doesn't move. :'(

On 6/6/2019 at 6:58 PM, Gromilla said:

Try to change  mass and inertia , and everything will become much slooooooooweeeeeeeer..

I've found these settings are best for slowing down motion and it seems like what most people use for cloth like items.

<linearDamping>0.99</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0</restitution>

Try values of 0.5-0.99 for linear damping first and you should be able to get something you like between frozen in time and floating like a leaf. Then you can test out more values to tweak the physics further. For instance, restitution has very interesting effects of creating instability (which can be useful for clothing to move more naturally) but I leave it at 0 for capes because instability = more calculations and more resource hogging for an item which I use on 20+ NPCs at a time.

How do I remove the Belly Bulge? The Belly sort of bulges in a really stupid way for me (the belly button goes like 5 inches out when colliding with SOS).

I set all the values, except mass, wherever Belly comes up in the Skinnedmeshconfigs XMLs to 0 but I still get the belly bulge?

I'm using the XML from Kokans UUNP HDT guide: 

Help would be very much appreciated! 

enb2019_6_8_15_11_38.bmp enb2019_6_8_15_09_47.bmp

15 hours ago, cminnow said:

I've found these settings are best for slowing down motion and it seems like what most people use for cloth like items.

<linearDamping>0.99</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0</restitution>

Try values of 0.5-0.99 for linear damping first and you should be able to get something you like between frozen in time and floating like a leaf. Then you can test out more values to tweak the physics further. For instance, restitution has very interesting effects of creating instability (which can be useful for clothing to move more naturally) but I leave it at 0 for capes because instability = more calculations and more resource hogging for an item which I use on 20+ NPCs at a time.

It's great that you understood the whole system. I apologize, I can not now write long posts on the topic of physics or something else. I could say one thing - try, change the parameters and find your middle ground.

9 hours ago, akuma35 said:

How do I remove the Belly Bulge? The Belly sort of bulges in a really stupid way for me (the belly button goes like 5 inches out when colliding with SOS).

You quoted (or indicated) an HDT-SMP guide to exemplify a physics feature that is unique to CBPC. You need to edit Data\skse\plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt and follow the definitions there to reduce belly bulge. I know this because I had to do it too- my belly looked like that poor guy in Alien when the alien baby tried to gnaw its way out of his chest... :classic_wacko:

On 6/5/2019 at 3:10 AM, SimianJyhad said:

I just want to be able to edit how much a particular cloth flaps around. The Dragon Priestess Outfit from sunjeong fits perfectly the succubus I am playing (succubus hearts, succubus race strictly spell user) but the damn thing flaps around crazily when running. I would rather it settle down and be more like the smp wig I am wearing (I may not have as many hair styles as Vyxenne but I am getting there)

EDIT: Going through Gromillas files to see if anything there can help me. if you know of a similar dress that isnt so crazy but is SMP enabled and that I can get to work with a CBBE body PLEASE tell me!

Did you figure it out?

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You quoted (or indicated) an HDT-SMP guide to exemplify a physics feature that is unique to CBPC. You need to edit Data\skse\plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt and follow the definitions there to reduce belly bulge. I know this because I had to do it too- my belly looked like that poor guy in Alien when the alien baby tried to gnaw its way out of his chest... :classic_wacko:

You are the GOAT !! Finally got rid of that stupid feature. Thank you very much!

7 hours ago, akuma35 said:

Finally got rid of that stupid feature. Thank you very much!

Well, you're very welcome! ?

7 hours ago, akuma35 said:

You are the GOAT !!

I hope you're not making a comment about my face... :classic_ohmy:

I hope you're just saying this because you've seen me walk and you observed that my tail is always in motion... right? RIGHT???? :classic_tongue:

Hi there, time ago I'm not in this post so short question, does someone uses UUNP and HDT-SMP? I'm having a headcache making collisions and such work again (on CBBE is easy? you could say, but I just like UUNP more lol), so I wanted to humbly ask if someone that use UUNP and HDT-SMP with collisions working, if please you can send me the .xmls you're using to make it work, please please :C 

Just to note that on Oldrim, you just install allinone SMP and UUNP will work like really good with SMP, but I think for some reason you have to rename multiple things on SSE and that gives me a headache 

I'm back on SSE mostly when I tried SMP on SSE/Oldrim my FX8320E run the game like shit lmao, now I have a R5 2600X and from my tests on Oldrim is just so better, like 0 FPS drop when the SMP .xml is made to work with the CPU for the physics and collisions, instead of GPU