1 hour ago, RaulCuevas said:

I also used Yundao Hair and it works well, but I didn't have to make any edit to the xmls...

I inherited YunDao Wigs SE when the original uploader got banned. Several of the wigs in the mod are broken, and I'm waiting for a friend to finish fixing the parts I couldn't fix (meshes and xml's, the hard parts...) Many of the xml's work but they are pretty much a hodge-podge, containing a lot of garbage, and obviously written by several different authors. You don't have to edit them to get (most of) the wigs to work, but they could certainly stand to be cleaned up even though they work. I plan to do that as soon as my elusive friend gets done with them.

1 hour ago, RaulCuevas said:

Sorry If I wasn't completely clear. What I meant is that I have body physics, but not clothing physics. IN fact, my base setup was as you described (UUNP, CBPC and Sinful Mod for configuration via MCM in-game) and, after playing a while with body physics, I wanted to give HDT clothing physics a try.

NOw, I managed to get it working following Velis post (though I suspect the part of copying CBBE files in hdtSkinnedMeshConfig wasn't neccesary... was it? xD) and I have clothing physics in a SSE specific skirts and also Yundao Hair... but I havent been able to pull off any cloth physcis from Oldrim mods... and I guess I won't be able... such a shame mesh optimizer messes the HDT up.

Now, I downloaded a hoop earrings HDT mod here and installed it WITHOUT OPTIMIZING THE MESH. It loads, but it's static. What gives?

Also, my defaultBBPs is as follows... is it right?:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <default-bbps>
        </default-bbps>

OK, thanks for clarifying your situation.

No, you don't have to do anything with any CBBE files since you are (like me) using UUNP. As I mentioned, Velis's guide is written for CBBE users. You can safely delete any CBBE files you have in your hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder.

CONGRATS ON NOT OPTIMIZING A CLOTH PHYSICS MESH! Either use it exactly like it is (Oldrim spec, whatever) or don't use it at all. Optimizing a cloth physics mesh is death for that mesh.

I am not familiar with the "Hoop Earrings HDT mod here" and the internal search function on LL finds only the Oldrim ones by Vioxis (Daie edit) which of course won't work in SSE because they are HDT-PE (Havok physics). If you got some SMP hoops *drools* do you suppose you could point me to where you got them so I can, um, scrutinize them for you? :classic_dodgy: That reminds me- there were a few Oldrim SMP mods that came out shortly before SSE was released, and they will work just fine in SSE! So don't reject ALL Oldrim physics mods out of hand- when looking at Oldrim "HDT" mods, drill down below just seeing "HDT" and see if it might be one of the rare "HDT-SMP" ones.

Your DefaultBBPs.xml is perfect for a CBPC+SMP setup. Good work. :classic_biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I inherited YunDao Wigs SE when the original uploader got banned. Several of the wigs in the mod are broken, and I'm waiting for a friend to finish fixing the parts I couldn't fix (meshes and xml's, the hard parts...) Many of the xml's work but they are pretty much a hodge-podge, containing a lot of garbage, and obviously written by several different authors. You don't have to edit them to get (most of) the wigs to work, but they could certainly stand to be cleaned up even though they work. I plan to do that as soon as my elusive friend gets done with them.

Oh, I see. I'll look forward to the update, then. When the time comes, will it be uploaded here, or in Nexus?

Regarding the clothing, thanks for the info, I'll delete those CBBE files then.

I use Book of UUNP, but I optimized the meshes after building them in Bodyslide. Do you know if they'll work in SSE if I don't optimize them first? It'll be a little annoying to build the batch again from scratch, considering I did some edits to the outfits when building.

As for the Hoop Earrings, here is the link to the mod. Thanks for all the help:

On 5/12/2019 at 1:21 AM, RaulCuevas said:

Oh, I see. I'll look forward to the update, then. When the time comes, will it be uploaded here, or in Nexus?

Regarding the clothing, thanks for the info, I'll delete those CBBE files then.

I use Book of UUNP, but I optimized the meshes after building them in Bodyslide. Do you know if they'll work in SSE if I don't optimize them first? It'll be a little annoying to build the batch again from scratch, considering I did some edits to the outfits when building.

As for the Hoop Earrings, here is the link to the mod. Thanks for all the help:

Ah, the Vioxsis hoops, I love them and already have them in my Oldrim setup. In fact, the video on Jacques' mod page, "Vyxenne and the Dainty Sload," is mine (duh.)

Sadly, the beautiful hoops use Havok Physics (Oldrim HDT-PE) and they won't work in SSE (HDT-SMP) without a new xml, and I don't have the knowledge required to write one. Thanks anyway for the link. :classic_heart:

Oh, I see. Such a shame; hopefully someday they will be coverted. Meanwhile, I think I'll use them even if they are static, for they are so beautiful and fit my female character perfectly.

No, thanks to you for all the help. Could I ask that, if someday you stumble upon some earrings HDT-SMP compatible, you PM me? Also when the Yundao hair gets an update :)

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

Newest one 1.5.73 version

The SKSE64 version to use with runtime 1.5.73 is 2.0.15 released on April 17, 2019. There were earlier releases of that SKSE64 version but they had issues, which were corrected in the 17 April release.

15 hours ago, cminnow said:

Now that's an excellent idea. I guess it would require each body part to be defined? Any way to limit the depth of collision? 

Yes, every body part is defined end depth of collision, the parameters in the HML document can be changed.

So far I can confirm I have issues with FG and nibbles ct my current setup. So far I have both UNP and CBBE installed and CPC and HDT and HDT framework pass the sound thump test at begging of the game after skyrim logo dissapper. I'm will happy test for you guys your mods by via pm if need since I'm getting good with folder crap lol

2019-05-15 18_07_25-Nexus Mod Manager (0.65.2) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

2019-05-15 18_07_39-Nexus Mod Manager (0.65.2) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

8 minutes ago, rb888 said:

So far I can confirm I have issues with FG and nibbles ct my current setup. So far I have both UNP and CBBE installed and CPC and HDT and HDT framework pass the sound thump test at begging of the game after skyrim logo dissapper. I'm will happy test for you guys your mods by via pm if need since I'm getting good with folder crap lol

Spoiler

2019-05-15 18_07_25-Nexus Mod Manager (0.65.2) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

2019-05-15 18_07_39-Nexus Mod Manager (0.65.2) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

See what I did there? :classic_wub:

On 5/16/2019 at 4:55 AM, Kokan said:

every body part is defined end depth of collision

Sorry to interfere, but what does this mean? I mean, what parameters in the settings file are responsible for this? There is the concept of "margin" to describe the minimum distance for the interaction of meshes or shapes (that is, for surfaces stretched on the bone, I'm sorry, I am not strong in 3D graphics and its terms), there is the concept of "penetration" (about which they said so much, "finger and jelly") to describe the depth of penetration (oh, yeah) surfaces in each other.
I'm just looking for a new one, if you know, please tell me.

8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Sorry to interfere, but what does this mean? I mean, what parameters in the settings file are responsible for this? There is the concept of "margin" to describe the minimum distance for the interaction of meshes or shapes (that is, for surfaces stretched on the bone, I'm sorry, I am not strong in 3D graphics and its terms), there is the concept of "penetration" (about which they said so much, "finger and jelly") to describe the depth of penetration (oh, yeah) surfaces in each other.
I'm just looking for a new one, if you know, please tell me. 

I do not know exactly, but I concluded by looking at the coalescence between the different parts of the body. 

In the XML plugins that is are located in UNP Remastered - Alpha 1 parameters for the whole body are seen.

Does anyone have the latest version of HDT Skinned Mesh Physics? I got the framework, high heels, and physics thing from Gromilla's mediafire link (Thanks for that, by the way), yet the only version of Skinned Mesh Physics I can find is something from 2015. I'd try and get it off 9damao, but it's not loading, as per usual.

Can anyone help me out?

Edit: I may be an idiot. I was following an old tutorial which I think is now outdated. It said to get 'hdtSSEFramework', 'HDT Skinned Mesh Physics', 'HDT SSE High Heels', and 'hdtSSEPhysics'. That's why I thought I was missing one, but it seems I can still follow the tutorial if I just follow the steps on 'hdtSSEPhysics' instead of 'HDT Skinned Mesh Physics'. My bad.

On 5/15/2019 at 4:55 PM, Kokan said:

Yes, every body part is defined end depth of collision

On 5/17/2019 at 4:46 PM, Gromilla said:

Sorry to interfere, but what does this mean?

I'm just taking a wild guess here, but is it possible Kokan meant to say "and" instead of "end?" So the sentence would read "Yes, every body part is defined and depth of collision," or, in more-prevalent English syntax, "Every body part and its depth of collision is defined" referring to the body tag declarations and the penetration and margin collision parameters in the xml.

Or not. I'm still struggling with Davy Crochet's hat at the Alamo. :classic_tongue:

1 minute ago, Mayonator said:

I read that Havok Tools is no longer available so how are mod authors going to add physics to things like armour and hair?

Pretty sure HDT SMP isnt dependent on the Havok Tools. HDT PE is the one that's Havok dependent.

Despite all this, the tools are still available online. I have it all from 2009-2015 for example. Of course not legal anymore

55 minutes ago, Mayonator said:

if I wanted to put SMP physics on things, what tools and programs do I need to do it if it’s not Havok Tools?

Blender, 3DS-Max, Meshrigger, the Creation Kit, NifSkope and probably BodySlide and Outfit Studio. (take this list as probably incomplete since I have never succeeded in SMP-izing anything.)

trying to follow an earlier guide and advice, I think I bunged something up. I have body physics as in butt and breast bounce but SMP enable clothes stretch to the floor and have no movement.

I use MO2

I used MO2 to install HDT files

Framework

Physics

High Heels

in that order.

I installed CBBP SMP config 1.04 and it is located such that it overwrites HDT or would

I am on X.63 build as I havent found the files linked here for HDT X.72 so also havent updated SKSE or anything else for X.72

I thought I had everything working until Sunjeongs lovely outfits proved me wrong. I did something wrong and I dont know what or where and could really use some advice or at least a point in the right direction