1 hour ago, Kokan said:

Not mod, change loadorder. works only with unp schlong, only for npc and followers,

Would you care to be a bit more forthcoming, or is it a state secret? :classic_tongue:

Load order of WHAT versus WHAT, and which one should win to get floppy balls and what are we losing if we choose to do this?

23 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

Then only we can do is waiting for updates

In all fairness, Hydro has released SMP updates quite promptly whenever Bethesda has broken our games except for that one time last year when he said he had lost interest in Skyrim and would not be updating it any more (thankfully, he changed his mind).

34 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

In all fairness, Hydro has released SMP updates quite promptly whenever Bethesda has broken our games except for that one time last year when he said he had lost interest in Skyrim and would not be updating it any more (thankfully, he changed his mind).

I apologize because of my poor english skills. :)"Update" i mean that somehow to optimize, or make it to more resource friendly. I dont know if its possible or not.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Would you care to be a bit more forthcoming, or is it a state secret? :classic_tongue:

Load order of WHAT versus WHAT, and which one should win to get floppy balls and what are we losing if we choose to do this?

It's not a secret, ? I'm going to upload new modorder tonight.

3 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

Is this a specific skin or showcase of your hdtsmp setup?

hdtsmp setup...skin is SG Female Textures Renewal.

2 hours ago, Kokan said:

try, you have files in the SKSE folder.

currently testing the file for unp and its great, i use cbbe as default yes i have all the files but my physics seem alot less taxing on my unp profile. In process of figuring out why, Thanks though.

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

On 5/8/2019 at 3:28 AM, Kokan said:

Not mod, change loadorder. works only with unp schlong, only for npc and followers, I can not put an unp on my character, only High Poly Futanari schlong end Evil's Horse Penis 2 works for my..

when I try get immediately CTD.

I haven't installed the unp schlong since I'm using CBBE. But the sos smp on your thread doesn't have a version like the 1.1 i grabbed from the sos page. So i'm not sure if it's the same. Or maybe I have something overwriting it. Hmmm.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

I haven't installed the unp schlong since I'm using CBBE. But the sos smp on your thread doesn't have a version like the 1.1 i grabbed from the sos page. So i'm not sure if it's the same. Or maybe I have something overwriting it. Hmmm.

Now I'll check, I do not remember where I got it from

On 4/21/2019 at 11:26 PM, Velis said:

I wasn't aware there was a problem. I use both, having followed these instructions (which I modified slightly to make it clearer to me should I need to start over at some point).

CBPC + CBBE + HDT-SMP

1. hdtSSEFramework
2. hdtSSEPhysics
3. CBPC
4  Immersive CBP Config (or Sinful, whatever)
5. CBBE Body *
6. CBBE SMP Config (allow to overwrite hdtSSEPhysics)
(7. SSE Engine Fixes should be installed.)

8. Edit defaultBBPs (Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)
        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <default-bbps>
        </default-bbps>

9. In the SKSE\Plugins folder, right-click and add a new text file.
        Name it: hdtPhysics_preload.txt
        Add a second new text file.
        Name it: hdtSSEFramework_preload.txt 

10. CBPC handles body physics, HDT-SMP cloth physics.

* FAQ at CBPC says:

CBBE SE Physics Body -> Breast & Butt nodes
        CBBE SE Special Body -> Breast, Butt & Vagina nodes

My girl's body physics work fine (after a reload, that is), and SMP handles wigs, jewelry, and clothing/armor physics.

Thanks. And for the preload txt files, are they supposed to be empty? What do they do?

As for the xml files, there seem to still be some other ones that were left alone, like the hand collision. Will that conflict with CBPC?

On 5/8/2019 at 4:33 AM, BazsiHUN said:

I apologize because of my poor english skills. :)"Update" i mean that somehow to optimize, or make it to more resource friendly. I dont know if its possible or not.

Well, all the reports I have read say that the latest version of SMP (Released April 17?) is exactly that- an optimization. It runs with less of a fps penalty and the jitters are now gone. Personally, I am still on the previous runtime so I can't install the latest SMP for SKSE64 2.0.15 yet, so I have no experience with it.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

currently testing the file for unp and its great, i use cbbe as default yes i have all the files but my physics seem alot less taxing on my unp profile. In process of figuring out why, Thanks though.

The new CBBE body is reportedly a "high-poly" body and as such it places a heavier load on the hardware just by existing in the scene and therefore needing to be rendered, and of course it costs a bit more to provide physics/collisions on a higher-poly body. So you'll run out of resources a bit earlier with any higher-poly body, just as some of the grass overhauls can drag your fps down into the mud.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, all the reports I have read say that the latest version of SMP (Released April 17?) is exactly that- an optimization. It runs with less of a fps penalty and the jitters are now gone. Personally, I am still on the previous runtime so I can't install the latest SMP for SKSE64 2.0.15 yet, so I have no experience with it.

Yes, jitters are gone, but i can not say that is resource friendly, and i have a monster pc... Im not saying that is Hydrogen's fault, or hdt smp is bad, im saying that creation engine have the limit, what mod authors have reached.

So I installed CBPC and all other body related mods etc. The physics are pretty damn unrealistic but whatever. I am still in a testing phase and took off an NPCs clothes to see the physics on a naked body. It doesn't work. the breasts bounce in the clothes, using an armor replacer with physics, but unclothed NPCs have none. Did I miss something here? Is it not meant to work on bodies but only clothes?

And while Im here I might as well ask, does anyone play with uncapped FPS? I just spent 2 hours reading and testing many things because oldrim could uncap and run at 165fps with havok engine timing modified and my game ran smooth and perfect and looked amazing. But in SSE when I uncap it and limit framerate with a tool and adjust the havok timing I get MASSIVE screen tearing, straight up waves of heat across the screen, and was unable to find a solution. Going back to the default setting with the built in vsync made it smooth but its 60 fps and literally hurts my eyes to look at as I run around, I have been used to everything I play well over 100 fps and this makes me crazy.

Im not sure what I want to do anymore lol. Oldrim clothing replacer was broken and that's a core part of what I want, but it ran silky smooth and had way better physics from the HDT setup. SSE body and clothing replacer works flawlessly but now I have crappy performance and the physics are terrible on breast and butt. I haven't even installed any SL stuff yet, just trying to get basic body and clothes stuff working alongside decent performance. If anyone has already dealt with all of these issues and found a way to run the game higher than 60fps without issues please let me know because I am willing to put with unrealistic physics but not input delayed 60fps eyerape.

Thanks for the continued support btw

Hello. I was wondring if anyone could help me with the tweaking of the hdt physics.

I have the hdtSSEFramework dll, and also the hdtSSEphysics and the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, all of them for Skyrim 1.5.73. I also have CBP for body physics and Engine Fixes enabled.

I installed them in the right directories, but in-game I have no clothing movement (with the right armor meshes, of course). I use UUNP; I used the SSE Nif Optimizer in the meshes generated in Bodyslide for Oldrim, and I have body physics. I tried the above instructions posted by Velis, but to no avail. I also tried HDT hair from Oldrim (optimized), but I got a CTD.

Could anyone tell me what exactly do I have to tweak to get the physics? Please tell me it's not limited to the new CBBE for SE. :(

2 hours ago, RaulCuevas said:

Hello. I was wondring if anyone could help me with the tweaking of the hdt physics.

I have the hdtSSEFramework dll, and also the hdtSSEphysics and the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, all of them for Skyrim 1.5.73. I also have CBP for body physics and Engine Fixes enabled.

I installed them in the right directories, but in-game I have no clothing movement (with the right armor meshes, of course). I use UUNP; I used the SSE Nif Optimizer in the meshes generated in Bodyslide for Oldrim, and I have body physics. I tried the above instructions posted by Velis, but to no avail. I also tried HDT hair from Oldrim (optimized), but I got a CTD.

Could anyone tell me what exactly do I have to tweak to get the physics? Please tell me it's not limited to the new CBBE for SE. :(

You should copy the

hdtSSEFramework.dll

hdtSSEPhysics.dll

directly in the folder

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

When you have clothes are static there are probably skeleton issues or defective xml-files

when everything works fine the hdtSSEPhysics.log should be empty

here are my other logs for reference:

hdtSSEHighHeels.log

[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : clear
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : New enchantment added - 11000801
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : New enchantment added - 11000802
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : New enchantment added - 11000803
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : loading

hdtSSEFramework.log

[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\hookengine.cpp:43 hook point:005b2ff0
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\hookengine.cpp:48 hook point:01293870
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\hookarmor.cpp:41 hook point:001cafb0
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\frameworkimpl.cpp:106 hook point:00c575b0
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\frameworkimpl.cpp:110 hook point:00c076a0
[Sat May 11 16:13:43 2019]INFO: updateTimer instance address : 0x02f6b930

If you are using SMP hair wigs you must edit the xmls. I havent seen an hair wig yet where this was not necessary.

You should see that in the physics.log

i'm using CBBE SE, UUNP and CosioHD Bodies in game, each race with own body type and bodyslided armors and clothes (thanks to unique bodies by race) all with SMP and CBPC-Physics workin along

21 hours ago, Erblat said:

I [...] took off an NPCs clothes to see the physics on a naked body. It doesn't work. the breasts bounce in the clothes, using an armor replacer with physics, but unclothed NPCs have none.

Torso-covering outfits have their own body included in their mesh, and that is the body you are seeing when you give them a "BBP" outfit to wear. When naked, they use your installed default body (if they are vanilla NPCs or mod-added ones that use the default body) OR they use their own custom body included in their mod. By the fact that you did not mention whether or not your Player Character has any jiggles that you are playing a male character, which removes the primary means of testing your default female body: wear it yourself. Since we can't do that, make sure you are testing with a vanilla NPC that is not overhauled by Bijin or Metalsabers or any other NPC beauty mods that might include different bodies (because all unmodified plain-vanilla NPCs use the default body) and not a mod-added NPC, many of which do NOT use the default body.

If you discover that unmodified vanilla NPCs do not bounce when naked, you might consider installing either UNP Female Body Renewal (UUNP) or CBBE Physics as your default body. The fact that NPCs have body physics (when clothed) verifies that CBP and XPMSSE are correctly installed.

I just spent 2 hours reading and testing many things because oldrim could uncap and run at 165fps with havok engine timing modified and my game ran smooth and perfect and looked amazing. But in SSE when I uncap it and limit framerate with a tool and adjust the havok timing I get MASSIVE screen tearing, straight up waves of heat across the screen, and was unable to find a solution. Going back to the default setting with the built in vsync made it smooth but its 60 fps and literally hurts my eyes to look at as I run around, I have been used to everything I play well over 100 fps and this makes me crazy.

When you uncap SSE's framerate and limit it with a tool and adjust the havok timing you're going well outside the boundaries of what SSE was designed for, so screen tearing isn't especially surprising- there's a reason why Bethesda capped Oldrim and SSE fps with vsync at 60fps. As I'm sure you know, most monitors have refresh rates of 60fps so no matter what framerate the video source is sending to it, the monitor will only display it at 60fps. (Yes, I know the newer ones are capable of 120-180 fps refresh rates, but read the next paragraph for why this is irrelevant.)

Please consider this: It is virtually impossible for a human being to visually distinguish between a (non-glitched) 60fps video stream and a 160-fps video stream. Almost ALL professional (as in Hollywood Big-Studio) movies and videos are shot at 30fps and nobody's "eyes are hurting" at 30fps. It's likely that the fact that your setup at 60fps "hurts your eyes" is either a result of tinkering with Havok timing (or whatever) or a psychosomatic reaction to your frustration that your SSE won't run well at 165 fps.

SSE body and clothing replacer works flawlessly but now I have crappy performance and the physics are terrible on breast and butt.

This is a sign of a low-end computer (like mine, no insults intended here) or improper configuration of CBPC. You might want to consider installing 3aq's CBP/CBPC configuration mod (it's linked in the bottom sticky of the CBPC Nexus Post page) to configure CBPC to suit the body shape you're using. Also, if you also have HDT-SMP installed, and you have not disabled the contents of DefaultBBPs.xml, you have two physics engines fighting for control of all female boobs and butts. Fighting over boobs has never ended well- somebody always goes home butt-hurt (that's a joke, btw. Har-de-har-har...) :classic_tongue:

eyerape

Lol. Drama much? :classic_biggrin: Playing at 60fps in and of itself does not produce any discernible input delay and is indistinguishable by any human being from playing at 160fps. If you are experiencing input delays there is something else wrong with your system. See my response about "fighting over boobs" above- I had this issue and it dropped me down to 20fps sometimes until I corrected it.

:classic_wub:

12 hours ago, RaulCuevas said:

I installed them in the right directories, but in-game I have no clothing movement (with the right armor meshes, of course).

If you have CBP (hopefully you meant CBPC and not really just CBP) installed along with HDT-SMP, they are fighting for control of every female butt, breast and belly in sight. You must manually edit Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigsDefaultBBPs.xml and comment out (or remove) everything between the first and last tags. This is mine with the contents commented out:

<default-bbps>
<!-- 
    <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\uunp-body.xml"/>
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Head.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleFeet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleFeet.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHead.xml"/>
-->
</default-bbps>

You may have fewer lines than I do- it depends on what kind of stuff you have installed. But just comment out everything I did and that will leave only CBPC to manage your body physics.

I installed them in the right directories, but in-game I have no clothing movement (with the right armor meshes, of course). I use UUNP; I used the SSE Nif Optimizer in the meshes generated in Bodyslide for Oldrim, and I have body physics.

I'm confused- first you don't have body physics, then you say you do? Based on other parts of your post i'm wondering which type of physics you are looking for:

• "Body Physics means breast, butt and belly jiggles and bounces
  • "Cloth Physics" means movement of any equippable item like wigs, earrings, capes, gowns, skirts (etc.)

CBPC only handles Body Physics, but it can only do so after you clean out DefaultBBPs.xml as I detailed above to keep HDT-SMP from trying to manage Body Physics too.

I also tried HDT hair from Oldrim (optimized), but I got a CTD

Unfortunately, the Nif Optimizer breaks most, if not all, cloth-physics meshes (such as HDT wigs.) So the answer is to use the already-converted-to-SSE ones on the Nexus and here on Lovers Lab. The two biggest ones I can think of are YunDao Wigs SE (SSE Nexus) and KS HDT SMP Wigs (linked by Gromilla in every post he makes here on LL). Also, although you haven't specified whether you are talking about body physics or cloth physics, there is no way known to man (or woman) to get an Oldrim HDT-PE cloth-physics article working in SSE without completely rewriting the item's xml from scratch (every cloth-physics item must have its own xml, usually kept in the mod's meshes folder). That and the fact that Nif Optimizer breaks cloth-physics meshes is why you don't see very many Oldrim cloth-physics mods converted to SSE.

I tried the above instructions posted by Velis, but to no avail.  Please tell me it's not limited to the new CBBE for SE. :(

Velis's instructions are a bit terse, and aimed strictly at CBBE users. I'm running UUNP (and so are many others) and it all works fine- in fact in one way it works better with UUNP than it does with CBBE- we get one more node (belly) to see physics on!

The first step is to get body physics working (assuming you don't have it- I'm still confused about your post.) To get body physics working in your game I would strongly suggest that you remove HDT-SMP entirely (both dlls and the entire HDTSkinnedMeshConfigs folder (copy them somewhere else for safekeeping, just get them out of your SSE path temporarily) and concentrate on getting body physics working with CBPC. Install 3aq's Sinful CBP to configure your physics from within the game using SkyUI's MCM. Strip naked and get your boobs, butt and belly bouncing as a starting point. Then put on a UUNP body-physics-capable outfit (hundreds available here and on the Nexus) and see if you have physics with it on. If so, YAY! If not, come back here and tell us what happened, being as detailed as possible, and we'll try toi help you further. :classic_heart:

11 hours ago, noreg said:

You should copy the

hdtSSEFramework.dll

hdtSSEPhysics.dll

directly in the folder

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

When you have clothes are static there are probably skeleton issues or defective xml-files

when everything works fine the hdtSSEPhysics.log should be empty

here are my other logs for reference:

hdtSSEHighHeels.log

Reveal hidden contents

[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : clear
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : New enchantment added - 11000801
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : New enchantment added - 11000802
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : New enchantment added - 11000803
[Sat May 11 16:14:15 2019]INFO: Custom enchantment manager : loading

hdtSSEFramework.log

Hide contents

[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\hookengine.cpp:43 hook point:005b2ff0
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\hookengine.cpp:48 hook point:01293870
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\hookarmor.cpp:41 hook point:001cafb0
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\frameworkimpl.cpp:106 hook point:00c575b0
[Sat May 11 16:12:40 2019]INFO: d:\code\skse64\src\hdt\hdtsseframework\frameworkimpl.cpp:110 hook point:00c076a0
[Sat May 11 16:13:43 2019]INFO: updateTimer instance address : 0x02f6b930

If you are using SMP hair wigs you must edit the xmls. I havent seen an hair wig yet where this was not necessary.

You should see that in the physics.log

i'm using CBBE SE, UUNP and CosioHD Bodies in game, each race with own body type and bodyslided armors and clothes (thanks to unique bodies by race) all with SMP and CBPC-Physics workin along

Thanks, I managed to get it working, my log is empty as you say and I used a skirt with physics available in Nexus for testing. I also used Yundao Hair and it works well, but I didn't have to make any edit to the xmls...

Only thing is, HDT stuff from Oldrim won't work. HDT KS hairs crashed the game, a couple of hoop earrings are static, no movement at all, and also some clothes did lose their movement... so I guess old stuff won't work here, am I right?

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

If you have CBP (hopefully you meant CBPC and not really just CBP) installed along with HDT-SMP, they are fighting for control of every female butt, breast and belly in sight. You must manually edit Skyrim Special Edition\Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigsDefaultBBPs.xml and comment out (or remove) everything between the first and last tags. This is mine with the contents commented out:

<default-bbps>
<!-- 
    <map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\uunp-body.xml"/>
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Head.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleFeet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleFeet.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHead.xml"/>
-->
</default-bbps>

You may have fewer lines than I do- it depends on what kind of stuff you have installed. But just comment out everything I did and that will leave only CBPC to manage your body physics.

I'm confused- first you don't have body physics, then you say you do? Based on other parts of your post i'm wondering which type of physics you are looking for:

• "Body Physics means breast, butt and belly jiggles and bounces
  • "Cloth Physics" means movement of any equippable item like wigs, earrings, capes, gowns, skirts (etc.)

CBPC only handles Body Physics, but it can only do so after you clean out DefaultBBPs.xml as I detailed above to keep HDT-SMP from trying to manage Body Physics too.

Unfortunately, the Nif Optimizer breaks most, if not all, cloth-physics meshes (such as HDT wigs.) So the answer is to use the already-converted-to-SSE ones on the Nexus and here on Lovers Lab. The two biggest ones I can think of are YunDao Wigs SE (SSE Nexus) and KS HDT SMP Wigs (linked by Gromilla in every post he makes here on LL). Also, although you haven't specified whether you are talking about body physics or cloth physics, there is no way known to man (or woman) to get an Oldrim HDT-PE cloth-physics article working in SSE without completely rewriting the item's xml from scratch (every cloth-physics item must have its own xml, usually kept in the mod's meshes folder). That and the fact that Nif Optimizer breaks cloth-physics meshes is why you don't see very many Oldrim cloth-physics mods converted to SSE.

Velis's instructions are a bit terse, and aimed strictly at CBBE users. I'm running UUNP (and so are many others) and it all works fine- in fact in one way it works better with UUNP than it does with CBBE- we get one more node (belly) to see physics on!

The first step is to get body physics working (assuming you don't have it- I'm still confused about your post.) To get body physics working in your game I would strongly suggest that you remove HDT-SMP entirely (both dlls and the entire HDTSkinnedMeshConfigs folder (copy them somewhere else for safekeeping, just get them out of your SSE path temporarily) and concentrate on getting body physics working with CBPC. Install 3aq's Sinful CBP to configure your physics from within the game using SkyUI's MCM. Strip naked and get your boobs, butt and belly bouncing as a starting point. Then put on a UUNP body-physics-capable outfit (hundreds available here and on the Nexus) and see if you have physics with it on. If so, YAY! If not, come back here and tell us what happened, being as detailed as possible, and we'll try toi help you further. :classic_heart:

Sorry If I wasn't completely clear. What I meant is that I have body physics, but not clothing physics. IN fact, my base setup was as you described (UUNP, CBPC and Sinful Mod for configuration via MCM in-game) and, after playing a while with body physics, I wanted to give HDT clothing physics a try.

NOw, I managed to get it working following Velis post (though I suspect the part of copying CBBE files in hdtSkinnedMeshConfig wasn't neccesary... was it? xD) and I have clothing physics in a SSE specific skirts and also Yundao Hair... but I havent been able to pull off any cloth physcis from Oldrim mods... and I guess I won't be able... such a shame mesh optimizer messes the HDT up.

Now, I downloaded a hoop earrings HDT mod here and installed it WITHOUT OPTIMIZING THE MESH. It loads, but it's static. What gives?

Also, my defaultBBPs is as follows... is it right?:

<default-bbps>
        </default-bbps>