I've not played SKyrim in a while and i'm glad to see that SMP is a thing now.  However, the version i have has insane levels of movement.  I cannot even begin to fathom how to change things in this so i'm curious if anyone else has released a less... active version of the .xml.

6 hours ago, DarkSide744 said:

Anyone else having issues with HDT + SKEE combo?

Seems like mine doesnt like to coexist with eachother ...

Reveal hidden contents

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFA5651D727 (skee64.dll+4D727) on thread 15604!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 4
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 5
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.53.0
DebugInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 30 Dec 2018 15:34:00.712

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FFA5651D727     (skee64.dll+4D727)             
  [1]   0x7FFA564EC499     (skee64.dll+1C499)             
  [2]   0x7FF72C2A3885     (SkyrimSE.exe+5B3885)          Main::Update_1405B31E0+6A5
  [3]   0x7FFA4DFE5099     (hdtSSEFramework.dll+5099)     
  [4]   0x7FF72C29F6E4     (SkyrimSE.exe+5AF6E4)          MainLoop_1405AF5C0+124
  [5]   0x7FF72C29CDF5     (SkyrimSE.exe+5ACDF5)          sub_1405ACDC0+35
  [6]   0x7FF72D05254A     (SkyrimSE.exe+136254A)         sub_14136242C+11E
  [7]   0x7FFAB7677E94     (KERNEL32.DLL+17E94)           
  [8]   0x7FFAB847A251     (ntdll.dll+6A251)              
}

Registers
{
  AX:       0x27288E63E10      (void*)
  BX:       0x27403244C70      (void*)
  CX:       0x27288E625C8      (void*)
  DX:       0x27288E624A0      (NiNode*) ["WeaponBow"]
  SI:       0x0                (NULL)
  DI:       0x0                (NULL)
  BP:       0x0                (NULL)
  SP:       0x7B88EFFC08       (void*)
  IP:       0x7FFA5651D727     (skee64.dll+4D727) (void*)
  R8:       0x7FFA56640201     (skee64.dll+170201) (void*)
  R9:       0x0                (NULL)
  R10:      0x27403C95010      (void*)
  R11:      0x7B88EFFBF0       (void*)
  R12:      0x0                (NULL)
  R13:      0x0                (NULL)
  R14:      0x0                (NULL)
  R15:      0x0                (NULL)
  Flags:    0x10206           
  XMM0:     0
  XMM1:     1.32861935575639E-311
  XMM2:     5.64367471870799E-315
  XMM3:     NaN
  XMM4:     0.0303333345800638
  XMM5:     0
  XMM6:     0
  XMM7:     0
  XMM8:     0
  XMM9:     0
  XMM10:    0
  XMM11:    0
  XMM12:    0
  XMM13:    0
  XMM14:    0
  XMM15:    0
}

No, I haven't been running into an issue. Are you using the current Racemenu SE? Have you updated XPMSSE to the latest version? If not, what versions are you on?

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I just moved some bones. Without the wonderful work you did, there had not been something to work with for me. This was teamwork and you did a big part of it. So don't make yourself small again.

I know my strengths. :)  

The xmls were easier for me, the nifs, not so much. Both are necessary and you can't see how well it works until the physics start getting applied from the xml. Very much a team effort all around and it will be nice to have this part of the port finished off.

I'm checking out the latest adjustments now.

28 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm... for me the chains and balls are still invisible. Seems like I'm missing something essential. Tried it on myself (male) and a Pahe Slave (female) Will check on a different save with different ppl.

Edit: Had no luck with it so far. 

have you tried the unequipall command on your character as well....

3 minutes ago, jesseg said:

have you tried the unequipall command on your as well....

No... But first of all, I will check if my Skeleton is ok... Maybe i also need some updates to the Body, and the general configfiles...

I need a good UUNP Set...

Could it be, thet CBPC is interfearing?

Wait... I'm missing a folder.... the xml for SMP are all in a subfolder in the SKSE/plugin folder, right?

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

No... But first of all, I will check if my Skeleton is ok... Maybe i also need some updates to the Body, and the general configfiles...

I need a good UUNP Set...

Could it be, thet CBPC is interfearing?

Wait... I'm missing a folder.... the xml for SMP are all in a subfolder in the SKSE/plugin folder, right?

Yes, this should be the structure of the folder for smp :

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\

Just now, jesseg said:

Yes, this should be the structure of the folder for smp :

SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\

I moved the files there and checked the logs... Still no luck. Well, at least it is not crashing. My SMP files are up to date, but the other stuff is very old. Are there any easy accessible sources for a UUNP Body and fitting XML's? My guess is that this is where my problems start. And I don't really want to switch to CBBE SE.

24 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I moved the files there and checked the logs... Still no luck. Well, at least it is not crashing. My SMP files are up to date, but the other stuff is very old. Are there any easy accessible sources for a UUNP Body and fitting XML's? My guess is that this is where my problems start. And I don't really want to switch to CBBE SE.

I can send a UUNP package but you would have to disable body physics if you are using CBPC....

Have you tried disabling CBPC and test the ball and chain?

I can send a UUNP package but you would have to disable body physics if you are using CBPC....

Have you tried disabling CBPC and test the ball and chain?

This is the next step...

It is not only the ball and chain, all models I have tested didn't show up completly. And I think that Zarantha had tested what she posted. Can you send me what you have?

BTW: I'm curious, if the models will still crash the game, if SMP is not installed. Any expirience?

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

This is the next step...

It is not only the ball and chain, all models I have tested didn't show up completly. And I think that Zarantha had tested what she posted. Can you send me what you have?

BTW: I'm curious, if the models will still crash the game, if SMP is not installed. Any expirience?

What I have and are using are the nifs posted in this thread.....

If SMP is not installed and you equip one of those items, it shouldn't work, technically the game should not crash, but I can't say for certain....

I am using the nif files from the archive that Zarantha posted earlier, those models are showing up in game for me.....

1 minute ago, jesseg said:

What I have and are using are the nifs posted in this thread.....

If SMP is not installed and you equip one of those items, it shouldn't work, technically the game should not crash, but I can't say for certain....

I am using the nif files from the archive that Zarantha posted earlier, those models are showing up in game for me.....

Ok... They appear... It was CBPC... good to know that....

The balls and the chains are sinking into the ground for me...Is there a way of set the ground value higher? This will be the first question ppl will ask.

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... They appear... It was CBPC... good to know that....

The balls and the chains are sinking into the ground for me...Is there a way of set the ground value higher? This will be the first question ppl will ask.

Could you post/pm me a pic please?

And the chain from the collar and chain clips into the body....

Well, after one day it has not to be perfect. Noone should expect that the work of month can be redone in a day.

I have just tested them in Whiterun... I will take a look at it on a plain surface.

I really hope, that Zarantha gets the prisoner to work... I had to rebuild the whole mesh and I'm not sure if it is ok. I don't even understand How heretic build it. But I have learned a lot about Nifskope...

20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

And the chain from the collar and chain clips into the body....

Well, after one day it has not to be perfect. Noone should expect that the work of month can be redone in a day.

I have just tested them in Whiterun... I will take a look at it on a plain surface.

I really hope, that Zarantha gets the prisoner to work... I had to rebuild the whole mesh and I'm not sure if it is ok. I don't even understand How heretic build it. But I have learned a lot about Nifskope...

yip, noticed the clipping as well....shouldn't be too hard to fix though

i tried the prisoner nif you posted earlier, couldn't get it to line up properly, also, the physics was acting a bit weird, hopefully zarantha can get it working....

59 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

With the feedback from everyone else, I was moving it back to the folder with the meshes. But I don't think that's the problems. The chains would all be stiff if it was an issue with the xml, not missing.

I keep CTD'ing with the wrist chains and prisoner chains., something is still not right.

In game items I'm trying:

Iron Chain Harness
Iron Chain Harness (Wrists)
Iron Prisoner Chains

7 minutes ago, jesseg said:

yip, noticed the clipping as well....shouldn't be too hard to fix though

i tried the prisoner nif you posted earlier, couldn't get it to line up properly, also, the physics was acting a bit weird, hopefully zarantha can get it working....

just to make sure you have the right version:

PrisonerChains01.nif

This is the last one I did. It is based on the original model. I moved the bones into the right position, (I hope) made sure, that the chains are all where they should be(I hope) and deleted the unused stuff.(I hope, I didn't delete anything important) 

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

With the feedback from everyone else, I was moving it back to the folder with the meshes. But I don't think that's the problems. The chains would all be stiff if it was an issue with the xml, not missing.

I keep CTD'ing with the wrist chains and prisoner chains., something is still not right.

In game items I'm trying:

Iron Chain Harness
Iron Chain Harness (Wrists)
Iron Prisoner Chains

This wasn't about the DD models, but about my SMP config....

I have working configuration now. So far there are just minor issues with the things we have done. Do you mean the wristironhdt? 

Yes, wristironhdt and prisonerchains01. I'm having trouble confirming what item is using SimpleCuffs_HDT.

I think this is how these items are mapping.

Iron Chain Harness -> WristIronHDT.nif + others?
Iron Chain Harness (Wrists) -> WristIronHDT.nif (Iron Chain Harness (Body) needs to be equipped first)
Iron Prisoner Chains -> PrisonerChains01.nif

14 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

PrisonerChains01.nif

This is the last one I did. It is based on the original model. I moved the bones into the right position, (I hope) made sure, that the chains are all where they should be(I hope) and deleted the unused stuff.(I hope, I didn't delete anything important) 

That's version looks a lot better, the one i was using, the cuffs weren't connected to chain...

3 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Yes, wristironhdt and prisonerchains01. I'm having trouble confirming what item is using SimpleCuffs_HDT.

I think this is how these items are mapping.

Iron Chain Harness -> WristIronHDT.nif + others?
Iron Chain Harness (Wrists) -> WristIronHDT.nif (Iron Chain Harness (Body) needs to be equipped first)

I hope I don't worked with leftovers from the Hotfix. I think the simple cuffs are just simple cuffs. I dont know it the chains should attach in the middle. This would be problematic... 

But not impossible...

4 minutes ago, jesseg said:

That's version looks a lot better, the one i was using, the cuffs weren't connected to chain...

It was hell of a work to get everything in the right position. I took more time to make this one than all the other ones together. 

28 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

PrisonerChains01.nif

Ok, I don't CTD with this last one now, but I need to check the xml again for it since it's stiff. I wonder if they aren't downloading right and that's why i  CTD with the other two you did.

Finally found the last set of cuffs and sorted out the others.

Wrist Shackles -> SimpleCuffs_HDT.nif

Iron Handcuffs -> WristIronHDT.nif

Iron Chain Harness -> RestrictiveGlovesHarnessHDT_1.nif
Iron Chain Harness (Wrists) -> RestrictiveGlovesHarnessHDT_1.nif (Iron Chain Harness (Body) needs to be equipped first)

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ok, I don't CTD with this last one now, but I need to check the xml again for it since it's stiff. I wonder if they aren't downloading right and that's why i  CTD with the other two you did.

Finally found the last set of cuffs and sorted out the others.

Wrist Shackles -> SimpleCuffs_HDT.nif

Iron Handcuffs -> WristIronHDT.nif

Iron Chain Harness -> RestrictiveGlovesHarnessHDT_1.nif
Iron Chain Harness (Wrists) -> RestrictiveGlovesHarnessHDT_1.nif (Iron Chain Harness (Body) needs to be equipped first)

That last one is still using the HDT Havok xml's....Now when i change it and then save it, it renames the NC_8 and beads_shallow 8 bones in two shapes....I have renamed them but then has introduced some other issues, :P

Oh yeah and i can't seem to find wrist shackles anywhere....

Oh yeah and i can't seem to find wrist shackles anywhere....

One of those days today for me :)

Iron Shackles, not Wrist Shackles.

Yeah, I saw that when I tried to add the ground back. Deleting the dupes from the wrist chain in the skeleton (CCBone001 is attached to CCBoneR.08) and by itself (Bone001) results in the chain wiggling around the body like a snake. Very interesting, but not what we're looking for. :D