What's on your mind?

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

The LGBT have gone too far With their name. Seriously I just looked it up and it is LGBTTQQIAAP. Gee, have you included everybody yet? Just call it the queer community and tell people your goals in a summary possibly with a link to a volume if people want to get more in depth.

QUILTBAG. That's it (Hey, I'm Bi -- There's a "B" in there somewhere!)

(Not that they'll ever stop policing what the fuck exactly the "B" means.)

I've had my fill

11 hours ago, Darkpig said:

The LGBT have gone too far

With their name. Seriously I just looked it up and it is LGBTTQQIAAP. Gee, have you included everybody yet? Just call it the queer community and tell people your goals in a summary possibly with a link to a volume if people want to get more in depth.

Well it just one font added in wich is the Q, maybe a new name could work better than dding every font ? 

15 hours ago, Pork Type said:

QUILTBAG. That's it (Hey, I'm Bi -- There's a "B" in there somewhere!)

(Not that they'll ever stop policing what the fuck exactly the "B" means.)

I've had my fill

Q.U.I.L.T.B.A.G.

Another acronym. Ha! Well my brain is fucked.

4 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Well it just one font added in wich is the Q, maybe a new name could work better than dding every font ? 

I figured I might as well use an existing one which is queer aka (out of the ordinary) but now that I am typing it out it doesn't quite sound right. The whole goal of the LGBT is to increase society's acceptance of people different than them. When things get close to settled there will still be some stragglers but it will in a sense be normalized thus the name queer loses its meaning. Don't know what dding is but yeah. I'm tired. Gonna get some Zs

57 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Q.U.I.L.T.B.A.G.

Another acronym. Ha! Well my brain is fucked.

I figured I might as well use an existing one which is queer aka (out of the ordinary) but now that I am typing it out it doesn't quite sound right. The whole goal of the LGBT is to increase society's acceptance of people different than them. When things get close to settled there will still be some stragglers but it will in a sense be normalized thus the name queer loses its meaning. Don't know what dding is but yeah. I'm tired. Gonna get some Zs

I think she meant adding and missed the A.

that being said, there has to be an easier way to do that then to throw up a jumble of letters that look like Peter Griffin’s turn on Wheel of fortune...

4 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

she

Hehe, I'm actually a He. I just use the "puzzled anime girl" avatar because it's cute. :)

As for "quiltbag," it's just a meme/joke used in some circles to mock the whole identitarian/"inclusive" purity spiral. OMG IT'S REAL.

I literally thought it was a joke...

Capture.PNG

17 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

Hehe, I'm actually a He. I just use the "puzzled anime girl" avatar because it's cute. :)

As for "quiltbag," it's just a meme/joke used in some circles to mock the whole identitarian/"inclusive" purity spiral. OMG IT'S REAL.

Capture.PNG

I remember some people using QUILTBAG around the turn of the century. It was always toungue in cheek, though, so it kind of was a joke even if an inside joke at the time. 

3 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Capture.PNG

I was referring to my friend Resdayn, who is a she. I was just too tired to properly modify the quote text. Sorry for the confusion.

42 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

speaking of 'things', for no reason and to no one in particular. 

Browsing this place,

I came across a word "Ovipositor" and my dirty mind wondered if the imaginary line

"Let my ovipositor slide into your cloaca" is a valid line....

Maybe I should stick with "io te piace" it's more universal

You’re welcome for that...

On 3/26/2019 at 10:23 AM, Darkpig said:

With their name. Seriously I just looked it up and it is LGBTTQQIAAP. Gee, have you included everybody yet? Just call it the queer community and tell people your goals in a summary possibly with a link to a volume if people want to get more in depth.

5mplN5e.jpg

20 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Capture.PNG

That is the power of the internet.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:23 AM, Darkpig said:

I summed it up to authoritarian identitarians amassing an army to kill off white people... if you're not a straight white man, you're welcome in our church; if you are... we can still use you, but remember you're guilty of the original sin. ?

48 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

I summed it up to authoritarian identitarians amassing an army to kill off white people... if you're not a straight white man, you're welcome in our church; if you are... we can still use you, but remember you're guilty of the original sin. ?

First of all they'll have to get past our idiot president and the rest of our shitty government just for a hope of that. If the worst does pass you could always trick them by saying you are bisexual which is technically true:classic_laugh:

I'm more excited-I mean worried about women taking over. *Secretly wants to be stepped on*

Took my grandfather to the doctor to get his pacemaker checked out. Sat there for about two hours, only to find out they were doing a different brand of pacemaker that day.

no one asked when he made the appointment. No one asked the entire time we were there right up to the point the man put the sensor up to Grandpa’s chest.

thankfully the nurse practitioner was able to get the right machine out for him, but it still drove me up the wall.

My wife died at a local hospital back in February.

This was my second wife.My first wife also passed away from a medical condition.My mom and dad and my first wife's mom are also deceased.

My mom and dad both died of cancer.My brother and sisters were tested and are cancer free. So it is my turn to be tested.

I find I don't care.I just don't care.

If they find something so be it.I won't care.I am fed up.

I just wish it was over with. Nothing helps. Gaming doesn't help any more.

So if they find something it will be a relief.

On 3/31/2019 at 5:28 AM, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

My wife died at a local hospital back in February.

This was my second wife.My first wife also passed away from a medical condition.My mom and dad and my first wife's mom are also deceased.

My mom and dad both died of cancer.My brother and sisters were tested and are cancer free. So it is my turn to be tested.

I find I don't care.I just don't care.

If they find something so be it.I won't care.I am fed up.

I just wish it was over with. Nothing helps. Gaming doesn't help any more.

So if they find something it will be a relief.

I offer my condolences ,myself i only have 2 loved ones left now, everyone deals with loss/Illness in their own way,so i won't pretend to know how you are feeling,I hope that this comment in no way offends you

Myself I really don't feel like installing a new HDD after a SMART error and some sort of grinding noise,then spending the next two hours coping the data,how am i supposed to know which is E drive ?

I've got 5 drives in my rig all the same brand and capacity ( except the SSD ), which one made that noise ? first world problems can be such a pain,perhaps I'll pay that young guy downstairs to do it

The word snowflake seems to be all the rage right now. Of course I mean rage as in old men are raging at kindergartners and anyone else who is different from them. I get that old people like warmer weather but what does that have to do with anything? Wasn't the word originally said by a sociopath in whatchamacallit Fight Club? Does this mean we are a happy bunch of serial killers now? (I wouldn't mind that) I just don't want people to start pulling a Christopher Columbus out of their hat and calling people Indians despite being miles away from the nearest India. Or is this a warning call from the paranoid minority that the world or worse society at its very foundation will crumble into anarchy? Maybe I'm just not seeing it. And where are the four horsemen of the apocalypse? It isn't a party without them. This is one boring as <grass> end of the world I must say.

With all that said I hate snowflakes(The weather I mean). Stupid snow!

On 4/2/2019 at 12:54 AM, Darkpig said:

The word snowflake seems to be all the rage right now. Of course I mean rage as in old men are raging at kindergartners and anyone else who is different from them. I get that old people like warmer weather but what does that have to do with anything? Wasn't the word originally said by a sociopath in whatchamacallit Fight Club? Does this mean we are a happy bunch of serial killers now? (I wouldn't mind that) I just don't want people to start pulling a Christopher Columbus out of their hat and calling people Indians despite being miles away from the nearest India. Or is this a warning call from the paranoid minority that the world or worse society at its very foundation will crumble into anarchy? Maybe I'm just not seeing it. And where are the four horsemen of the apocalypse? It isn't a party without them. This is one boring as <grass> end of the world I must say.

No No you can't say "snowflake" anymore, because apparently once upon a time, some Nazi or the other referred to the ashes coming from the death camp smokestacks as "snowflakes."

So now, if you say it, you're a Nazi.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Pork Type said:

No No you can't say "snowflake" anymore, because apparently once upon a time, some Nazi or the other referred to the ashes coming from the death camp smokestacks as "snowflakes."

I google everything here lately.

Plus I don't receive fox news. What do they say? I wondered.

Why aren't we talking about the latest april fools joke, or the 1200 CPU someone bought or veggie burgers.....

I had more pics but what's the point.

talkingpoint.jpg.86451113a0f54f7641b110a943459afe.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/common-core-has-given-us-snowflakes-instead-of-students

etcetcyadablah

I've got one, an addon to chrome lets a person turn off GIFs, thank god.

indoctrination.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:54 PM, Darkpig said:

This is one of those things that you'd practically had to have been there at the start to fully comprehend. It referred to a belief that one's children were unique and special compared to every other child then it started to extend to popular culture which in turn influenced a generation to see themselves in that way, all justified by various logical fallacies such as Special Pleading and Fundamental Attribution Error to explain why anyone else's unique traits just weren't really unique, etcetera. It can be as much of a pain to explain as any number of old internet slang terms at this point. 

Yes, Tyler Durden in Fight Club was dismissing this concept which many members of Generation X were raised to believe applied to them. No, it didn't start with Millennials or Gen X, either.

Here is an old character design concept which contributed to the modern conception of 'snowflakes' and the definition of the syndrome as relates to meat space:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpecialSnowflakeSyndrome

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/special_snowflake_syndrome

17 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Did they say it in German? If so then perhaps we shouldn't go around saying Schneeflocke.

16 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I don't receive fox news. What do they say? I wondered.

I don't.

Why aren't we talking about the latest april fools joke, or the 1200 CPU someone bought or veggie burgers.....

I love veggie burgers. Mine is made of human beans whatever that is.

I had more pics but what's the point.

From the images provided to me I realize this is mostly a complaint from a conservative point of view but does this apply to all conservatives? I think not or else I fear the cultish nature of politics. Anyway they don't represent the republican party so I stand by my previous statement:

On 4/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, Darkpig said:

old men are raging at kindergartners

16 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

This is one of those things that you'd practically had to have been there at the start to fully comprehend. It referred to a belief that one's children were unique and special compared to every other child then it started to extend to popular culture which in turn influenced a generation to see themselves in that way, all justified by various logical fallacies such as Special Pleading and Fundamental Attribution Error to explain why anyone else's unique traits just weren't really unique, etcetera. It can be as much of a pain to explain as any number of old internet slang terms at this point. 

Yes, Tyler Durden in Fight Club was dismissing this concept which many members of Generation X were raised to believe applied to them. No, it didn't start with Millennials or Gen X, either.

Here is an old character design concept which contributed to the modern conception of 'snowflakes' and the definition of the syndrome as relates to meat space:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpecialSnowflakeSyndrome

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/special_snowflake_syndrome

Of course as people and their children get more technologically advanced so too will their desire for entitlement. It is just a never ending cycle that will continue regardless of a person's actions so don't worry or just creepily stare at parents long enough to get what you want.

I get that children are scary. There is even a word for it:

Pedophobia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_children

I think I understand now. Calling people Snowflake is the a symptom of Pedophobia?.

59 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

What do you call someone who hates kids? Well, "hate" is a strong word, more like dislike, as in they tend to illicit feelings of "little disease factories", which is probably why I have this picture hanging on my wall: 

Obviously, not the original, I wish, but a cardboard poster in a frame. 

You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!

Never played EarthBound but I just had to say it:classic_rolleyes: