4 hours ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Ok I got it all working but I cant seem to adjust the npc schlongs size at all in the sos menu is this normal. I usually select my npc then go into sos menu and increase is cock size but in the yiffy Skyrim version I cant get it to adjust.

You mean changing the size has no effect, or is the size option grayed out for the PC?

I didn't realize there was any kind of CBBE "standard". When I test, I have a CBBE setup that isn't giving me seams, dunno why since I'm totally ignorant, so I never noticed. I suppose, if it's really one standard, doing a CBBE variant isn't so very hard. (Two more shape keys in the blender file, 10 minutes of export time.) I haven't touched the regular beast hands in a while so they're pretty standard. I thought tho to support bodyslide properly, there had to be tris or something like them to get sliders to work.

As for schlong sizes... looks like you have a problem in your installation @Reddragon01826, but I'm not really happy with sizes in general. For a while I was getting lots of guys with major gigantor junk so I tweaked the SOS scaling to be more reasonable. Now on LE they are good to a bit small, overall, but on SE the scaling hardly seems to work at all. I'm running as a horse, which is kinda over-endowed, so I set the size to 4 except I'm pushing the whole werewolf perk tree because I've never done that and the werewolf dong is just sad at size 4. I'm thinking I might redo it because a werewolf obviously needs a beastly dick.

2 hours ago, poblivion said:

The justification was that these characters were subject to copyright

This has to be the dumbest reason for a takedown I've heard since the whole "Scrolls" mess between Notch and Bethesda....
By that definition any fanart regardless of the type is a breach of copyright which is asinine squared to the sextillion.

4 minutes ago, ItalianDragon said:

This has to be the dumbest reason for a takedown I've heard since the whole "Scrolls" mess between Notch and Bethesda....
By that definition any fanart regardless of the type is a breach of copyright which is asinine squared to the sextillion.

Thanks for the reply, I also find it weird.

I started a separate thread so I wouldn't spam it here. 

34 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

If people were charging for those screen shots, that would bump it over from "fair use" to "commercial use" and there might be an argument. I assume they weren't doing that.

I don't know all the cases, but I assume no one provided screenshots for the money. It was a fan art, for the joy of sharing pictures of your character with others.

For example, doomguy01 made very nice screenshots. Now everything is gone (Not quite everything remained a few screenshots that he added to my MOD on Neusmods.)

Hello, I have a problem with this mod, it turns out that the heads of the Khajiit women (from vanilla and npc mods) have the dark face bug and that is very annoying, I tried to fix it by creating a patch but it turns out that the only thing that fixes it ( change head) causes the game to crash, if you could fix it I would appreciate it.

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Black face bug is from SE, and this is the LE version of the mod so you should probably report it on the SE thread instead. Unless you actually meant the gray face bug, which is from LE

Oh! I was wrong, but yes, in LE I also have the gray-faced bug in Khajiit women, now I will report it in the SE version, thanks.

So I get a big red exclamation point on the title screen and I think the schlongs and I'm not entirely sure why. Might've had something to do with me needing to rebuild the textures in bodyslide though it seems to only affect the title screen when Consolidated is the only part of the mod installed. Any ideas how to fix this?

53 minutes ago, LadycatSarah said:

So I get a big red exclamation point on the title screen and I think the schlongs and I'm not entirely sure why. Might've had something to do with me needing to rebuild the textures in bodyslide though it seems to only affect the title screen when Consolidated is the only part of the mod installed. Any ideas how to fix this?

Check logo in folder Skyrim\Data\Meshes\interface\logo

There is probably be a mesh error, or you are using the logo for the SE version.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Frosferes said:

I just meant the mods that played a role in composing the screenshots like graphics

Most important piece of the graphics puzzle is a good ENB. The ones used there are Rudy for Vanilla, Snapdragon, Goddess, Kwanon (Loxia) and a frankenstein preset I stitched up from a couple of old presets.

The trees in vanilla worldspace ones are from Myrkvior, nothing else is really that visible there.

clothing

A bit too broad question but a good place to start browsing would be here.

bodypaint

Pretty much all of them are Domainwolf's or ones included with the race itself already.

animation/posing

Poser Hotkeys Plus with way too poser packs to list. The major ones you might want to get if you are just starting are Halo's Poser and GomaPeroPoses.

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Most important piece of the graphics puzzle is a good ENB. The ones used there are Rudy for Vanilla, Snapdragon, Goddess, Kwanon (Loxia) and a frankenstein preset I stitched up from a couple of old presets.

The trees in vanilla worldspace ones are from Myrkvior, nothing else is really that visible there.

A bit too broad question but a good place to start browsing would be here.

Pretty much all of them are Domainwolf's or ones included with the race itself already.

Poser Hotkeys Plus with way too poser packs to list. The major ones you might want to get if you are just starting are Halo's Poser and GomaPeroPoses.

Thanks fren, appreciated.

On 10/15/2020 at 8:20 AM, Bad Dog said:

I didn't realize there was any kind of CBBE "standard". When I test, I have a CBBE setup that isn't giving me seams, dunno why since I'm totally ignorant, so I never noticed. I suppose, if it's really one standard, doing a CBBE variant isn't so very hard. (Two more shape keys in the blender file, 10 minutes of export time.) I haven't touched the regular beast hands in a while so they're pretty standard. I thought tho to support bodyslide properly, there had to be tris or something like them to get sliders to work.

Dunno, but for the life of me I can't get the wrists to remotely match up in CBBE 3BBB and there's this egregious ankle gap when using the digi feet. ? Swapped to BHUNP and suddenly it's all properly connected. Maybe I just don't know how to use the CBBE wrist/ankle sliders, or something. ? 

1 minute ago, MonVert said:

Dunno, but for the life of me I can't get the wrists to remotely match up in CBBE 3BBB and there's this egregious ankle gap when using the digi feet. ? Swapped to BHUNP and suddenly it's all properly connected. Maybe I just don't know how to use the CBBE wrist/ankle sliders, or something. ?

BHUNP/UUNP uses vanilla-match ankle and wrist seams (or at least most of its presets do), which also the same standard YA body parts are fit to. CBBE uses completely different and not-cross-compatible seam standards because "Compatibility? What's that? Lmao, use only CBBE stuff or get fucked" (aka the Apple tactic) and perhaps a bit of "Hmmm, boy do I have a fetish for pencil wrists and ankles" on the side on Caliente/ousnius part.

So, nope, it's not really your fault.

Just recently realized with the digi addon I can wear as many boots as I like.

I'm guessing it's because I simplified the invisible digi boots by removing all armor addons--then since they aren't knocking out the underlying body part, the feet mesh stay. But I guess the engine figures that since there's no actual armor there it's fine to have more than one. Maybe?

So I could put all the feet mesh back on all the boots if anybody cares.

(Yeah, I could also get committed to digi boots.)