On 7/22/2020 at 3:03 PM, poblivion said:

Your male fox looks very good.  Do you plan to create a female fox too?

I worked on it some time ago, it's a few pages back in this thread.

Thank you, and thanks to TheLastKhajiit and Kardien Lupus for the compliments. I just finished some touch ups on the male fox for SAM Lite so I'll be working on the SOS version in the nearish future. Once that's done I may take a whack at a female fox, but I think yours is already excellent.  Funny enough, you're female fox texture is what inspired me to make a male version ?

18 hours ago, theshiba said:

Thank you, and thanks to TheLastKhajiit and Kardien Lupus for the compliments. I just finished some touch ups on the male fox for SAM Lite so I'll be working on the SOS version in the nearish future. Once that's done I may take a whack at a female fox, but I think yours is already excellent.  Funny enough, you're female fox texture is what inspired me to make a male version ?

Thanks ? I'm glad my work inspired you.

I used a basic female Lykaios head without adjustments, it would be probably good to adjust it a bit more for a fox look.

Unfortunately, my skills are not enough for me to do it :pensive:

8 hours ago, poblivion said:

Thanks ? I'm glad my work inspired you.

I used a basic female Lykaios head without adjustments, it would be probably good to adjust it a bit more for a fox look.

Unfortunately, my skills are not enough for me to do it :pensive:

The head mesh would be above my pay grade as well. The author of the fox-preset, xSkulleh, noted on their mod page that they only used racemenu's vertex editor to modify the male lykaios head to look more like a fox. One of these days I'll have to really sit down and play around with the vertex editor to try and do anything approaching that.  

im having issues regarding the game freezes roughly ten minutes after. i tried looking back on the thread but i don't see anything that'd help the issue at the moment. ive attached the load order to see if that could be the cause but im at a loss as to whats causing this. tried taking it off, and seeing if it would change, unfortunately now i keep hitting a ctd during the opening sequence just before the horsethief in the carriage or just after he begins to speak. cant seem to find a crash log anywhere, and at a total loss. none of these mods were updated either, all fresh installs.

loadorder.txt

1 minute ago, Ynotnoswad said:

Anyone else having an issue with Flower Girls? Animations run but the guys seem shy, because they stay inside of their respective hoodies!

Pretty sure Flower Girls is not supported by the stage-swapping code for the sheaths, so that's to be expected.

8 hours ago, averyrussiansergal said:

im having issues ...

Go back and read the OP on load order.

No flower girls support.

HEY ALL: I thought I'd put HDT collisions on the hands, but I can't find a sample to copy. SOS, CBBE, others ship hands but no HDT info. Is this not a thing? I thought it was.

42 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

HEY ALL: I thought I'd put HDT collisions on the hands, but I can't find a sample to copy. SOS, CBBE, others ship hands but no HDT info. Is this not a thing? I thought it was.

Check Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT set, it should have some hand collision files ("hdtfingers.xml" I think).

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

hand_data.7z

Uses the naming convention that Bazinga used in the Naturalistic config which Blaze linked.

Pretty much every popular and not-written-in-crayon config uses the same naming scheme AFAIK.

All I can say is you've got a freaking lot of scripts running. What happens if you start with Live Another Life and then sit in the prison cell for about 5 minutes after exiting RaceMenu but before you start playing? Maybe if you let all the init scripts settle down you'll be okay.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, Bad Dog said:

All I can say is you've got a freaking lot of scripts running. What happens if you start with Live Another Life and then sit in the prison cell for about 5 minutes after exiting RaceMenu but before you start playing? Maybe if you let all the init scripts settle down you'll be okay.

nothing happens far as i seen. its weird too because the only mod thats been added, is yours, and i even have some mods i didnt reinstall. but i mean i can try to see if sitting there for a little while will get anything running.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:56 AM, Bad Dog said:
  • digi skeleton based on XPMSE 4.71

Hey, I'm wondering what's your workflow for updating the skeleton is. Do you just add your own nodes and apply transforms etc. in NifSkope to the current skeleton or is there something more?

I'm mostly asking since I'm thinking of noodling around with the digi legs but I also refuse to give up NiOverride Pose Adjustments functionality and that needs its own nodes and stuff in skeleton which leaves me with question; would it be easier to apply your digi transforms to NiOPA skeleton or add NiOPA nodes and stuff to your skeleton.

I add 6 nodes to the XPMSE skeleton, above NPC L Calf [LClf], NPC L Foot [Lft ], and NPC L Toe0 [LToe] (and same on the other side). It's very straightforward. So probably adding those same nodes to the NiOPA skeleton would be easiest.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

o probably adding those same nodes to the NiOPA skeleton would be easiest.

Super easy, barely an inconvenience.

DigiOPA.jpg

Though I ended up using XPMSE 4.71 as base instead since I don't much care about the "flimsy ragdoll" constraints added in .72 so now I have a super exclusive personal digi skeleton mod. :classic_tongue:

59 minutes ago, Platinum9732 said:

Is there a way to add HDT collision to the SOS balls? If I make them too big they just phase through the legs.

Pretty sure they already have collision but if you want bollocks so massive they defy the laws of physics and them to collide accordingly, you're gonna have to edit the .XML controller files since PE collisions are done with rigidbodies instead of the actual skinned mesh and they do not scale with bones obviously.