Edit: I yeeted my Skyrim installation and started over, there were just too many residual files around. That plugin list is out of date now. But even with the minimum amount of mods to get this running, Brand-Shei's mouth is still empty.

---

I'm not sure how broken my install is by now, it's been a while since I started again fresh and I've been fiddling with the mods a lot. Anyway, I tested by starting a new game and spawning Brand-Shei in the LAL starting cell. Your mods should be the latest versions as of a couple days ago, the others might be older.

plugins.txt

40 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Will it be enough to edit the esp, or is it necessary to create completely new faces?

You need to:
- Open the plugin in xEdit and run the xEdit furrifier script

- Open the furrified plugin in Creation Kit
- Export facegens of modified NPCs

14 hours ago, poblivion said:

That doesn't sound easy to me ?

Okay, fine since it's an easy fix due to not adding new armor or using custom races or other junk like that.

Interesting Generic NPCs YA Patch.7z

Also disables random poison gas in worldspace that was left there by accident.

Untested and some of the NPCs have FoxRace as their race (no, this is not YA breton, it's the vanilla critter) but still are set up like humanoid NPCs so I have no idea what's that about or if they are just unused.

Very much untested though.

10 hours ago, 27X said:

BOOOO. BOO THIS PERSON. BOO THEM.

You don't boo modern day comedy genius.

17 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Okay, fine since it's an easy fix due to not adding new armor or using custom races or other junk like that.

Interesting Generic NPCs YA Patch.7z 4.48 MB · 0 downloads

Also disables random poison gas in worldspace that was left there by accident.

Untested and some of the NPCs have FoxRace as their race (no, this is not YA breton, it's the vanilla critter) but still are set up like humanoid NPCs so I have no idea what's that about or if they are just unused.

Very much untested though.

You don't boo modern day comedy genius.

Thanks a lot, it would take me an eternity to be able to create it myself.

I'll test now

I'd rather stay with texture editing (this can do it quite well) ?

Love the mod really enjoy it?, it hurts me alot running it though. Some help is needed, I have problems running this lately. I either freeze at about twenty mins or so of play, crash to desktop, or get infinite load screen. (Load screen comes from when I enter a main hold like whiterun) or if I get in any building). Not sure if this might be cause my PC is unable to handle this anymore or I need to make ajustments. It shows on your main page YA is a script heavy mod with sos and Digi. Where do I find that ini settings, maybe that might help my issue.

The ini settings are right there, behind the spoiler.

It's not just script-heavy, there are a lot of textures to load too. Go find generic instructions on how to stabilize your game. The "STEP" project can be a lot of help.

On 3/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Bad Dog said:

The ini settings are right there, behind the spoiler.

It's not just script-heavy, there are a lot of textures to load too. Go find generic instructions on how to stabilize your game. The "STEP" project can be a lot of help.

when i asked were it is, i know it was under the spoiler i was asking were to find it, 

YA is a script-heavy mod, when schlongs and digi are loaded. The following ini settings may make your installation more stable:

Hide contents

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

I should have been a tad more specific in were I was asking about it.  So is this Something in the game folder (Data Skyrim) or something in game that needs to be adjusted (under the ~ key). 

1 hour ago, wardrake said:

when i asked were it is, i know it was under the spoiler i was asking were to find it, 

YA is a script-heavy mod, when schlongs and digi are loaded. The following ini settings may make your installation more stable:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

I should have been a tad more specific in were I was asking about it.  So is this Something in the game folder (Data Skyrim) or something in game that needs to be adjusted (under the ~ key). 

from MNC's page:

Papyrus Tweaks:

the problem with installing script heavy mods is that the default Papyrus settings are not capable of handling the additional stress.
This tweak should increase stability, and needs to be added to the Skyrim.ini file under the [Papyrus] section.
Your Skyrim.ini can be found in "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim"

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

note1: there is some debate on the last 3, it has been suggested that they should just be deleted from (or never entered into) the Skyrim.ini
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

note2: you should only have logging turned on (bEnableLogging=1) if you are actively trying to find a problem, the rest of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system, therefor if you have it on all the time it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix. it only logs the scripts anyways so if you have a problem like a deleted world object or a bad navmesh the log won't say anything helpfull, you should be doing this if you have such a problem:
http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial
http://wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions