On 9/11/2020 at 2:39 AM, theshiba said:

My fox replacer mod for the Lykaios race is now available for YA too. If foxes aren't your fancy: no worries. You can instead choose to run around as a raccoon.

very cool! I wonder since there are already foxes, if you could find a way for this to simply replace the foxes already in YA, just a thought, though not sure how easy that'd be with YA

3 hours ago, Valehyena said:

very cool! I wonder since there are already foxes, if you could find a way for this to simply replace the foxes already in YA, just a thought, though not sure how easy that'd be with YA

Yeah! I really like the lykaios as wolves and the current foxes look alright but a little bit dated, so it'd be cool to see these other foxes populating the world. 

On 9/11/2020 at 4:39 AM, theshiba said:

My fox replacer mod for the Lykaios race is now available for YA too. If foxes aren't your fancy: no worries. You can instead choose to run around as a raccoon.

This looks really good but I think it would be nice to have both Lykaios and these foxes. Is there a way to have the replacer work on the Breton foxes? 

4 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Thanks Vale! I plan on giving BadDog my assets (ASAP) so that can happen.

I tried  downloading the files on the link into a zip, then i tried adding them to my mod organiser, but issue came up regarding setting up a data directory and tried setting up one but wouldn't work on any of files within the zip folder..and still just says no data file son top level or something, please help..thanks!

On 9/18/2020 at 1:09 PM, AnonShadonic said:

I tried  downloading the files on the link into a zip, then i tried adding them to my mod organiser, but issue came up regarding setting up a data directory and tried setting up one but wouldn't work on any of files within the zip folder..and still just says no data file son top level or something, please help..thanks!

This is odd. Anyone else seeing it? Probably you downloaded the whole folder in one go? If your zip contains zips, extract them and then load the individual zips through MO.

@ArtyTheFox, I run with my Skimpy Clothes and the other revealing armor mods it depends on. Works fine. For the ladies, I use Sexy Vanilla Female Armor.

23 hours ago, ArtyTheFox said:

Any recommendations for armor mods to go with YA? I've got SoS Revealing Armors and unfortunately the SoS Male clothes conversion mod won't work for me -_- So I'm trying to find some good armors :P 

BD has his own revealing armors you could use posted on this site.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:25 PM, Bad Dog said:

This is odd. Anyone else seeing it? Probably you downloaded the whole folder in one go? If your zip contains zips, extract them and then load the individual zips through MO.

@ArtyTheFox, I run with my Skimpy Clothes and the other revealing armor mods it depends on. Works fine. For the ladies, I use Sexy Vanilla Female Armor.

Issue with adding them individually is that the Patches and Addons are folders not zips that contain 7-8 RARS, so not sure what that would potentially do and fact it would add 18 individual things separate to load with the MO itself.

Just freaking do it.

I make each option its own file because I think it's simplest. I've tried creating FOMODs and got more questions with those than doing it this way.

I keep each in its own MO mod so I have them available and can turn them on or off individually depending on what I'm running. You can also load them all into one YA "mod" with MO's "merge" option.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Just freaking do it.

I make each option its own file because I think it's simplest. I've tried creating FOMODs and got more questions with those than doing it this way.

I keep each in its own MO mod so I have them available and can turn them on or off individually depending on what I'm running. You can also load them all into one YA "mod" with MO's "merge" option.

Thank you, its appreciated. sorry to frustrate and thanks for your time.

Even if I recognize the increased quality of the new wolf-nord content, I have to admit that seeing familiar characters I've been playing with for years suddenly be very different is going to take a bit of getting used to. Will need to spend a good while with a sadly very clunky method of editing NPCs to try and get them looking right.

Regardless your continued hard work is absolutely incredible to see pay off. I actually cannot think of Skyrim as anything other than a furry erotic adventure now. It's probably the most unique and honestly cherished game I've played, ever, now and it's mostly thanks to you and your modding skills.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

don't know why, they are fine on my end. (assuming that's the forsworn armor)

The problem seems to be only for some races. Maybe it causes by some other MOD that is in conflict.  On my end is a problem with the texture of the legs of the Dark Elf race and Dremora. High Elf has invisible paws. The other races seem to be fine.

enb 2020_09_28 12_24_08_22.jpg