1 hour ago, poblivion said:

On my end is a problem with the texture of the legs of the Dark Elf race and Dremora

don't know whats going on there.....but it may be related to the next thing below*

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

High Elf has invisible paws

"CheetahNakedFeet [ARMA:06190F00]" seems to be missing from the armatures lists....for everything (*but why is "CheetahNakedFeet" even a thing? why not edit/reuse NakedFeetHighElf? having 2 sets of feet for one race is extremely confusing to deal with)

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Dunno about the feet. Don't the MMG Boots use a different armor slot? In that case I would think the feet would stay untouched.

I think all the races share eyes. Pretty sure you can't adjust the Panthers separately without going into TES5Edit or CK.

I got it, somehow I got lost in the wrong folder before. 

Would you be willing to make available to all races so that they can use the eye textures of other races too?

I mean, for example, that the Khajiit race could use the eye textures of human eyes, or for example eyes textures of Argonians.

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Cuz sometimes I did things one way and sometimes another and sometimes I changed mid-stream. Could have done this with all the same records, just different nifs and texture files (maybe). Could have done it so only the race records were the same and all the head parts and body parts were new records. Could have done a mix of both. I sorta did a mix.

I am having some issues with vampirism in YA. For some reason whenever I gain vampirism (on dark elf specifically) I crash, downloading more vampiric eyes and loading it after YA fixed the crashing but added a new issue with the torso turning back into human; if it is loaded before YA the game just crashes like before. The game runs fine and I have had no major issues aside from the odd crash here or there. Uninstalling better vampires does not change anything. Any help would be fantastic thank you!

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2020-10-10T00-07-08.txt

1 hour ago, Reddragon01826 said:

sorry one more question to get the hoodies I have to install sos full then just disable the Esm or go into the game and disable it from there?

You install SOS full but don't pick any addons for it (or just pick one if the installer forces you to do so, I can't remember) and then disable/remove any plugins that are not "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esp" or "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp".

On 10/10/2020 at 12:46 AM, Trevjake09 said:

I am having some issues with vampirism in YA. For some reason whenever I gain vampirism (on dark elf specifically) I crash, downloading more vampiric eyes and loading it after YA fixed the crashing but added a new issue with the torso turning back into human; if it is loaded before YA the game just crashes like before. The game runs fine and I have had no major issues aside from the odd crash here or there. Uninstalling better vampires does not change anything. Any help would be fantastic thank you!

Do dark elf vampire NPCs show up correctly?

Anyone else seeing this? The panthers in Cat Races were causing a CTD when the player went vampire, but I thought YA was fine.

21 minutes ago, MonVert said:

What is the point of the CBBE Texture Pack, 05, when the main file, 01, has the same textures already packed with it?

The point is the textures included in the main download are for UNP, so you need to overwrite them with the CBBE-compatible ones included in the CBBE Texture Pack if you want to use YA with CBBE instead.

30 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

The point is the textures included in the main download are for UNP, so you need to overwrite them with the CBBE-compatible ones included in the CBBE Texture Pack if you want to use YA with CBBE instead.

I think you misunderstood my question... I am asking why the textures in the CBBE folder *are the exact same files* as the ones in the main consolidated folder? They have the same size, look, everything; when looking at them directly in the folders. Is the difference that superficial?

11 minutes ago, MonVert said:

I think you misunderstood my question... I am asking why the textures in the CBBE folder *are the exact same files* as the ones in the main consolidated folder? They have the same size, look, everything; when looking at them directly in the folders. Is the difference that superficial?

I think you misunderstood his response. The base textures for YA are for UNP female body, not CBBE if you use CBBE and dont load in that patch your textures will be broken (nipples in wrong spot, thighs and ass all will have black marks on them)...if you use UNP you dont need the CBBE folder at all.  

5 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

I think you misunderstood his response. The base textures for YA are for UNP female body, not CBBE if you use CBBE and dont load in that patch your textures will be broken (nipples in wrong spot, thighs and ass all will have black marks on them)...if you use UNP you dont need the CBBE folder at all.  

Well, they still have wrist and ankle seams... But I guess that's better than black ass marks. O_o

6 minutes ago, MonVert said:

Well, they still have wrist and ankle seams... But I guess that's better than black ass marks. O_o

wrist and ankle seams are a tad tough to fully get out, Id just appreciate the hard work people have done so far for it and enjoy the mod best you can,  seams are easily ignored or even easily covered up. 

20 minutes ago, MonVert said:

The CBBE creators seemingly had a huge fetish for extremely thin/emanciated wrists and ankles, so they decided their fetish was more important than convenience and decided to use a different wrist/ankle seam standard that did not match the base vanilla one (incidentally, also the one used by UNP because obviously you want to stick to vanilla seam standards for compatibility).

YA's custom hands are feet are built for the vanilla standard which is also UUNP's, and since the dev team uses UUNP, it works fine for us. The CBBE patch is lacking in the sense that we should probably convert all the meshes to fit CBBE's stupid standard, but this is a pain in the ass that none of us is willing to go through just because some rando couldn't stand somewhat-thicker-than-average wrists (which I do have to admit vanilla bodies are guilty of).

Then again, you should probably be thankful we're willing to make a CBBE patch in the first place (no matter hoe "lacking") since we don't use it ourselves and we're basically working on this out of the kindness in our hearts. ?

29 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

The CBBE creators seemingly had a huge fetish for extremely thin/emanciated wrists and ankles, so they decided their fetish was more important than convenience and decided to use a different wrist/ankle seam standard that did not match the base vanilla one (incidentally, also the one used by UNP because obviously you want to stick to vanilla seam standards for compatibility).

YA's custom hands are feet are built for the vanilla standard which is also UUNP's, and since the dev team uses UUNP, it works fine for us. The CBBE patch is lacking in the sense that we should probably convert all the meshes to fit CBBE's stupid standard, but this is a pain in the ass that none of us is willing to go through just because some rando couldn't stand somewhat-thicker-than-average wrists (which I do have to admit vanilla bodies are guilty of).

Then again, you should probably be thankful we're willing to make a CBBE patch in the first place (no matter hoe "lacking") since we don't use it ourselves and we're basically working on this out of the kindness in our hearts. ?

I am more thankful that you explained the differences to me, and the "why" of the seams.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:38 PM, Blaze69 said:

You install SOS full but don't pick any addons for it (or just pick one if the installer forces you to do so, I can't remember) and then disable/remove any plugins that are not "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esp" or "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp".

Ok I got it all working but I cant seem to adjust the npc schlongs size at all in the sos menu is this normal. I usually select my npc then go into sos menu and increase is cock size but in the yiffy Skyrim version I cant get it to adjust.