8 hours ago, Kestrix said:

I just wanted to share these since I decided to touch up the weight painting on them before working on a few others. They are for female khajiit/races that use khajiit for hairs.

Wanda

Hide contents

WandaFront.jpg.85c1ac37112463c9da96a0809dd4faf6.jpgWandaSide.jpg.8ebbd7a46ed5b679b4738a0c0db6fcb4.jpg

Traveler

Hide contents

TravelerFront.jpg.da351a6dea655e6a97b5c481137232ad.jpgTravelerSide.jpg.bdde06ba42b360373c927655552d8118.jpg

Peggy 4997

Hide contents

Peggy4497Front.jpg.65070f594b54dc41c6312f2d3bd7d518.jpgPeggy4497Side.jpg.83a636efc893190ea0610ca27ec6c87c.jpg

Her eye texture isn't currently available since well I'm lazy and haven't finished implementing it in game. It was inspired by my mod I did for my TERA elin.

Wow, very nice work, Khajiits needs more hairstyles like this.  Keep it up ?

Hey there! The discussion for this mod has 147 pages and I've spent most of my morning going through the first 20 or so searching for "human" and only seeing things about tweaking hairs to fit furries.

I am a weirdo who REALLY likes furry x human. Has it been determined if there is a way to use this mod but still have 1 human race included somehow? Also from a storytelling standpoint, being a minority creature (human) in a world full of anthro-animals would be hella fun. 

Please don't bite my head off for asking something that was asked earlier. I searched, I couldn't find a direct answer. Please just answer if you know. Thank you ❤️

38 minutes ago, PcPaper said:

Hey there! The discussion for this mod has 147 pages and I've spent most of my morning going through the first 20 or so searching for "human" and only seeing things about tweaking hairs to fit furries.

I am a weirdo who REALLY likes furry x human. Has it been determined if there is a way to use this mod but still have 1 human race included somehow? Also from a storytelling standpoint, being a minority creature (human) in a world full of anthro-animals would be hella fun. 

Please don't bite my head off for asking something that was asked earlier. I searched, I couldn't find a direct answer. Please just answer if you know. Thank you ❤️

The only way to do that, would be to use a custom race which needs to use all custom assets, due to the fact that Yiffy Age replaces a lot of vanilla ones to fit the changed races. This could either apply to playing as that custom race, or using a custom race that adds NPCs/Followers. 

57 minutes ago, PcPaper said:

[...]

Basically what Kuroyami said. Creating alternate version(s) of YA with some vanilla races left as human/elves has been discussed a few times already and we've stated it's not going to happen, because it would take too much work and wouldn't be really worth it due to the practically non-existant demand for it.

Your best bet is to use a custom human/elven race for your character. But note that it has to fulfill two main requirements:

• It uses "DefaultRace" as its ArmorRace aka what race it uses as a reference to tell the game what armor meshes to load. This is because all of the vanilla races like Nord and Imperial have been edited to point to beast versions of the items, so whatever race you use needs to point to DefaultRace instead (which still points to human meshes in YA for this very reason). Pretty much no custom race mods tell you what ArmorRace they used, but you can check it out (and change it) using xEdit; alternatively, if you test it ingame and it gets beast meshes for boots and helmets, you will know it's not compatible.
  • You use 100% custom head parts for your character. All the vanilla hairs, eyes, beards, etc. are edited by YA to point to beast versions instead, so you need some custom human/elven ones that have not been edited for your character. Doesn't matter if they come included with the race or they are from other mods (i.e. custom eye mods, Apachii, KS, other hair mods).

If you didn't understand anything of what I said in the two points above, I'm afraid you are probably out of luck and should do some research on Skyrim modding before you try to get it setup. Otherwise, you should be able to figure it out with the above information. Good luck ?.

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

The only way to do that, would be to use a custom race which needs to use all custom assets, due to the fact that Yiffy Age replaces a lot of vanilla ones to fit the changed races. This could either apply to playing as that custom race, or using a custom race that adds NPCs/Followers. 

Thank you for the information! Ugh, anime-esqe pretty race browsing, here I come I suppose. =P

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Basically what Kuroyami said. Creating alternate version(s) of YA with some vanilla races left as human/elves has been discussed a few times already and we've stated it's not going to happen, because it would take too much work and wouldn't be really worth it due to the practically non-existant demand for it.

Your best bet is to use a custom human/elven race for your character. But note that it has to fulfill two main requirements:

• It uses "DefaultRace" as its ArmorRace aka what race it uses as a reference to tell the game what armor meshes to load. This is because all of the vanilla races like Nord and Imperial have been edited to point to beast versions of the items, so whatever race you use needs to point to DefaultRace instead (which still points to human meshes in YA for this very reason). Pretty much no custom race mods tell you what ArmorRace they used, but you can check it out (and change it) using xEdit; alternatively, if you test it ingame and it gets beast meshes for boots and helmets, you will know it's not compatible.
  • You use 100% custom head parts for your character. All the vanilla hairs, eyes, beards, etc. are edited by YA to point to beast versions instead, so you need some custom human/elven ones that have not been edited for your character. Doesn't matter if they come included with the race or they are from other mods (i.e. custom eye mods, Apachii, KS, other hair mods).

If you didn't understand anything of what I said in the two points above, I'm afraid you are probably out of luck and should do some research on Skyrim modding before you try to get it setup. Otherwise, you should be able to figure it out with the above information. Good luck ?.

Considering that I don't have a reading comprehension issue, and I do have enough understanding of modding in general, that shouldn't' be a problem. Thank you for the extra information on how to do this. It will help. 

One can only search through so many pages on a 140+ page topic for the word "human", finding only statements about refitting parts before giving up and outright asking in hopes someone would supply an answer they may have missed in the pages beyond the ones they looked at. I appreciate the answers.

12 minutes ago, PcPaper said:

Considering that I don't have a reading comprehension issue, and I do have enough understanding of modding in general, that shouldn't' be a problem. Thank you for the extra information on how to do this. It will help. 

One can only search through so many pages on a 140+ page topic for the word "human", finding only statements about refitting parts before giving up and outright asking in hopes someone would supply an answer they may have missed in the pages beyond the ones they looked at. I appreciate the answers.

Hope it didn't come off as too rough; it's just that I am aware "modding talk" can sound like gibberish to the uninitiated but I don't really know any other way to explain it, lol :classic_unsure:.

Anyway, feel free to ask any other questions you may have, and we'll be happy to help.

44 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Hope it didn't come off as too rough; it's just that I am aware "modding talk" can sound like gibberish to the uninitiated but I don't really know any other way to explain it, lol :classic_unsure:.

Anyway, feel free to ask any other questions you may have, and we'll be happy to help.

It did come off a bit rough. I'm sorry for the touch of rudeness on my end; it looked like you were calling me stupid or were under the impression that I hadn't at least tried looking first, and you might have been frustrated with me.

I am still learning, and am wanting to tackle the lack of adult mods for ARK (long-term goal), while also wanting to help with the Sexbound (Starbound) mod in its current state, tiny bit by tiny bit as I build up my courage and study the mod's code; so I was hoping there would be a simple enough answer for humans in Yiffy Age to save on time. Thankfully, there is! 

Yiffy Age did catch my attention and I'll be looking into what custom human races work with it when I come back to Skyrim, and I'll let you know which ones actually work if you're interested in having a list just in case someone else comes along looking for the same thing. I know my initial post was primarily poking fun at myself, but I really do enjoy settings where humans are a minority race and most other races are bestial, monstrous, or alien. There are not enough settings like that, and I personally just don't care much for elves or blue space humans or insert-human-with-extra-attachment-here, etc. ?

7 minutes ago, PcPaper said:

Yiffy Age did catch my attention and I'll be looking into what custom human races work with it when I come back to Skyrim, and I'll let you know which ones actually work if you're interested in having a list just in case someone else comes along looking for the same thing.

That would actually be pretty helpful. Other people have asked the same question a few times already through the thread, but I don't think we ever got confirmation on which custom (humanoid) race mods worked with YA if there's any at all, so having a list on the mod description or something similar would help those that are looking for it too.

How hard would it be to make a submod that would make the Dunmer use the snow elf appearance? Until the panther appearances get changed to stop looking unnaturally dark that might be a workable fix, I'd prefer it for my own game at the very least. There's only two NPCs in the entire game that use the snow leopard appearance and I think it looks great, it's a shame that there's not a reason to use it more often.

4 minutes ago, RavenActual said:

How hard would it be to make a submod that would make the Dunmer use the snow elf appearance? Until the panther appearances get changed to stop looking unnaturally dark that might be a workable fix, I'd prefer it for my own game at the very least. There's only two NPCs in the entire game that use the snow leopard appearance and I think it looks great, it's a shame that there's not a reason to use it more often.

Relatively easy. Changing the texture paths for the naked body ArmorAddons from the Panther ones to the Snow Leopard ones only takes a few clicks, and same goes for the heads. Only problem is that NPC head texture paths are baked into their FaceGen meshes (in the FG nif texture paths), so you would have to either re-export all FaceGen data for Dunmer with the new textures so they properly point to Snow Leopard textures OR replace the Panther head texture files with the Snow Leopard ones.

Then again, if you are replacing textures you might as well replace all the Panther textures with the Snow Leopard equivalents so you don't need to edit the YA plugin or touch FaceGen at all. Panthers and Snow Leopards use the same head meshes so there wouldn't be any problem with that; the only thing you would be missing on would be the thicker (fluffier) tails, but IMO the default Khajiit tails are good enough too.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

the only thing you would be missing on would be the thicker (fluffier) tails, but IMO the default Khajiit tails are good enough too.

Speaking of that, @Bad Dog can go ahead and update the default Khajiit Race+ in Yiffy Age with the Khajiit Overhaul content; like the higher poly tails.

26 minutes ago, fappy45454 said:

Any chance for some these extra anthro races to be released as stand alone replacer mods?

The canine races all come from existing race mods, so they are technically available as standalone already. I say "technically" because there has been some extra work on their assets that is not present on the original mods, so they are not identical to their YA versions, but still.

The feline races were all created by Bad Dog from scratch so they are only available as part of YA so far, but AFAIK Bad Dog intends to make them all into standalone custom races at some point, so chances are it will happen. I can't give any ETA or anything like that because that would be up to BD, though.

As soon as I blend Dragonic Argonians into the new/improved feet that will be a standalone argonian mod along with improved eye textures/additional eyes and new feather and horn/combos.

I'll never accept that tree lizards can't have antlers.

This is strange to ask, I know..but not a lot of folks have talked about it. Could the orc females be made to use female animations? I tried to do it myself with this mod, but it did something weird..it made the body appear with skin instead of fur on orc females AND males. I guess that mod tweaks orc males in some kind of way as well.

2 hours ago, Taven said:

This is strange to ask, I know..but not a lot of folks have talked about it. Could the orc females be made to use female animations? I tried to do it myself with this mod, but it did something weird..it made the body appear with skin instead of fur on orc females AND males. I guess that mod tweaks orc males in some kind of way as well.

It's actually a simple change in TESVEdit. With the usual mods that make the change, they will restore the vanilla OrcRace(and OrcRaceVampire, though that would only effect a single NPC in Dawnguard, unless you also use Diverse Skyrim) data, and thus cause issues with Yiffy Age. 

The change being, to look for Female Behavior Graph under the OrcRace(and OrcRaceVampire, just in case), and change it from DefaultMale to DefaultFemale

Additionally, you could load up such a mod in the Edit program, along with Yiffy Age, and compare the entries, just dragging into YA the needed change - and then simply remove the other mod before running your game.