On 4/2/2018 at 4:40 PM, Blaze69 said:

You have a mod that deletes part of the Stormcloak armor textures (FYI "guard" armors are actually retextured Stormcloak armors), probably to make it revealing, but you don't have the proper meshes with the SOS body underneath so the chest is missing. Reinstall your SOS Revealing Armors mods and see if that fixes it.

Also fix the load order, those boots should not be visible. Do as Bad Dog says and place YA at the bottom of the load order.

I had a missing leg texture and this method worked. Thanks! And sometimes LOOT aint always right....

Hello, a friend and myself are having trouble installing the Yiffy Age of Skyrim. For some reason when we go over the Fennec and Breton races the game hard crashes. We followed all of the instructions exactly as listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2 hours ago, redfang420 said:

Hello, a friend and myself are having trouble installing the Yiffy Age of Skyrim. For some reason when we go over the Fennec and Breton races the game hard crashes. We followed all of the instructions exactly as listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Mod Organizer, mod order, plugin load order, unusual events while installing if any, try just the minimal installation.

17 minutes ago, Voldearag said:

Mod Organizer, mod order, plugin load order, unusual events while installing if any, try just the minimal installation.

This is what I am doing. I don't have much added at all, and I think I have it ordered right. Still crashing, hopefully this helps (also I've tried it with the Alternate start deactivated but that takes forever to get through to do it every time.

60b9c3aee75672cc4b8f98ec4b5202d2.thumb.png.bce60c7ad5efdd4dc39c5c2e6122c5c9.png

33 minutes ago, redfang420 said:

This is what I am doing. I don't have much added at all, and I think I have it ordered right. Still crashing, hopefully this helps (also I've tried it with the Alternate start deactivated but that takes forever to get through to do it every time.

You will want USLEEP right after the DLC, as the way you have it now, it is likely overwriting files from Yiffy Age. The default addons for SOS are also not recommended to use with Yiffy Age, though the only problem you would have with them would be unfitting textures. 

Also, you may want to install this - XPMSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, as it will help you avoid crashes, or other issues, with certain mods. Order it before Yiffy Age(the mod itself, in the left pane), if you do use it

I am struggling to get this to work. I'm trying to follow the listed mods in your guide and using Live Another Life. But before my character loads in to edit, it CTDs. I even noticed on the Skyrim title there's a big red diamond like basic textures aren't loading.

20180701134741_1.thumb.jpg.336e3014c269387407bc3bbb32aeacd6.jpg

I'm using most of your recommended mods and disabled crap from the Steam Workshop and others  Ididn't think I need. If you could help me, that'd be awesome!

I'm using Skyrim Mod Organizer v2.1.3

I'm using Skyrim with all three DLC purchased from Steam and updated (not sure which version).

I also having Skyrim SE, but assume these mods aren't compatible.

loadorder.txt

I also have these files saying they're in the Overwrite mod

overwrite.PNG.0e7ba5a84c74200a920b9e6bcfe58cc2.PNG

So then I tried running minimal mods. I still got the red and white in the screenshot above. Here's the new load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
EFFCore.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
FNIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FNISspells.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

20 minutes ago, SangieWolf said:

I am struggling to get this to work. I'm trying to follow the listed mods in your guide and using Live Another Life. But before my character loads in to edit, it CTDs. I even noticed on the Skyrim title there's a big red diamond like basic textures aren't loading. I'm using most of your recommended mods and disabled crap from the Steam Workshop and others  Ididn't think I need. If you could help me, that'd be awesome!

I'm using Skyrim Mod Organizer v2.1.3

I'm using Skyrim with all three DLC purchased from Steam and updated (not sure which version).

I also having Skyrim SE, but assume these mods aren't compatible.

loadorder.txt

I also have these files saying they're in the Overwrite mod

overwrite.PNG.0e7ba5a84c74200a920b9e6bcfe58cc2.PNG

The ini file you can likely move to the related mod - the SKSE Plugin of the same name. 

However, if you are using the SE(Special Edition) version of the game, and not the Legendary Edition(i.e the one for 32-bit systems and that is what the game is considered even if you bought Skyrim and the DLC's separately), then Yiffy Age has not been converted to work properly in the Special Edition yet. 

1 hour ago, SangieWolf said:

[...]

I've never seen a bug with the main menu like that. It should use the standard "imperial logo" mesh, but instead uses the generic placeholder shown whenever a mesh is missing. Which is really weird. I can only think of 3 possible reasons for it:

1. You are indeed using YA on Special Edition, and that's what happens when SE tries to load the non-converted mesh.

2. You are using the right version of Skyrim but YA's files got corrupted somehow.

3. Your entire Skyrim install is botched.

Try reinstalling YA from scratch and see if that helps; otherwise you may need to reinstall Skyrim itself. And obviously make sure to use Legendary Skyrim and not SE.

52 minutes ago, SangieWolf said:

How do I disable the Steam Workshop mods from inserting themselves in the game? Does simply unsubscribing work? It doesn't seem to :<

Unsubscribe, uninstall Skyrim via Steam, and make sure there is no longer a data folder. Also, check if you have a Skyrim Mods folder under steamapps. Back up anything you need to, because everything in the Skyrim folder may be deleted.

If you need to reinstall the creation Kit after, make sure you uninstall that before uninstalling Skyrim. It will give you an uninstall option instead of an install option If you uninstalled Skyrim first (even if it's not there). If you uninstall that with Skyrim already reinstalled, it will likely delete everything in the Skyrim folder like it did me. Files from the Creation Kit is required if you intend to use Merge Plugins.

In short:

1) Back Up files

2) Unsubscribe from mods via Steam (launch Steam>Community>WorkShop>search:The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim>under Your Files>Subscribed Items)

3) Uninstall The Creation Kit via Steam

4) Uninstall Skyrim via Steam

5) Reinstall Skyrim

6) Reinstall The Creation Kit

7) If intending to use Merge Plugins, unzip the Scripts.7z in the data folder.

I like to keep MO and tools like Loot in my Skyrim Mods folder, because Steam can delete those during uninstall.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

I like to keep MO and tools like Loot in my Skyrim Mods folder, because Steam can delete those during uninstall.

Also this. I don't know if it's specific to MO2 or MO1 also had that problem, but it's recommended to keep the MO install outside of the actual Skyrim folder to prevent bugs with the virtual file system and (at least in my case) it's true that everything seems to work a bit better after moving it out.

Sorry to butt into the conversation, but for all the other furries did you know that making a real furry (at the expense of removing the tail of an animal embryo and graphing it onto a human embryo) isn't that difficult in reality. The only real problem is finding the right gene for the hair length phenotype, ears could be sculpted into either a floppy, pointed, or straight rounded shape and then be graphed higher up the skull; which would be harder than the tail since the tail's sonichedgehog protein (tells the embryo where limbs should go) digit bulb would be bigger and easier to remove and then using stems cells that have been modified with both embryos DNA and a special mending protein we or I could fuse said tail to the human embryo. While before all of this we could start with the genetic modification of the egg cells DNA (P.s. um also this being would be a clone of someone because doing this after procreation is incredibly difficult and expensive, I mean for the DNA not the tail or ears; also the being created could reproduce with another human and create viable offspring, but the ears and tail wouldn't stay unless you also did that stuff through genetic modification) for phenotype for length via using crispr genome editing which would be hard but not impossible, only unethical, so not THAT bad. also you would need a surrogate mother and a egg cells from another female, plus $50,000 (usually) to pay said surrogate mother for fees. So Yeah the total cost to do this would be probably around $100,000 unless you do it in a third world country (if you are desperate enough) for some "furry poon tang". Oh and there is also some other stuff you would have to do, but its not that important. So if you'd like to find out more, information... then uhm I guess you could self research or when I respond with newer information or when I in a few years (probably 10) I'll probably be able to go through with the procedure on a few test (sorry) embryos and then onto the real thing in America, or I go to China (or some other Asian country or a third world country) and do the operation. Pls don't report me for Unethicality.

2 hours ago, AcciaiouomoDos said:

Uuuh... hmm :/  Well that's cool, but doubt you will be allowed to do that in our life time, and there would be a lot of protests against it. Especially from the religious believers. Also, the creations freedom is something to think about. I can see minor splicing by volunteer being closer in terms of anything being public than genetically modified human embryos, but may have to sign off some of your freedom.

Reminds me of that old Batman episode where Cat Woman got turned into a furry.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

Uuuh... hmm :/  Well that's cool, but doubt you will be allowed to do that in our life time, and there would be a lot of protests against it. Especially from the religious believers. Also, the creations freedom is something to think about. I can see minor splicing by volunteer being closer in terms of anything being public than genetically modified human embryos, but may have to sign off some of your freedom.

Reminds me of that old Batman episode where Cat Woman got turned into a furry.

I suspect the anti-GMO crowd would be larger and louder than the "tinkering with God's design" religious groups.  The current anti-cloning "you're making monsters" groups are all over the map as well

Been a little while since I've posted here.

I'm looking for a little help with my Yiffy age installation. It seems to crash semi-randomly on inventory usually in the books slot. Sometimes even with large inventories. This makes a mage character almost unplayable as the spells come from books.

I've used LOOT to organize my load order it seems mostly stable except for that one issue, perhaps there's a mod I need to get rid of that's causing it or perhaps something else? Mod Organizer is used rather than NMM for the record.

My load order is as follows: 

Spoiler

(copied directly from LOOT that's why those numbers are there)
 0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     EFFCore.esm
 11  b     BSAssets.esm
 12  c     BSHeartland.esm
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 16 10     RaceMenu.esp
 17 11     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 18 12     Footprints.esp
 19 13     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 20 14     Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp
 21 15     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     Athletics Training.esp
 23 17     ImmediateDragons.esp
 24 18     KS Hairdo's.esp
 25 19     KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
 26 1a     Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
 27 1b     YiffyAgeApachiiHair.esp
 28 1c     AK- Placeable Statics.esp
 29 1d     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
 30 1e     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 31 1f     AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp
 32 20     3DNPC.esp
 33 21     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 34 22     ESFCompanions.esp
 35 23     Sjel Blad Castle.esp
 36 24     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 37 25     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
 38 26     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
 39 27     WetandCold.esp
 40 28     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 41 29     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 42 2a     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 43 2b     Skyshards.esp
 44 2c     JaxonzRenamer.esp
 45 2d     Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
 46 2e     More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
 47 2f     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
 48 30     NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
 49 31     ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
 50 32     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 51 33     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 52 34     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 53 35     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
 54 36     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 55 37     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
 56 38     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
 57 39     Atlas Legendary OCS.esp
 58 3a     SkoomaNA.esp
 59 3b     Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
 60 3c     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 61 3d     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 62 3e     vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
 63 3f     Zim's Fortify Enchantments.esp
 64 40     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 65 41     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 66 42     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
 67 43     YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp
 68 44     YiffyAgeInconseqPatch.esp
 69 45     YiffyAgeImperious.esp
 70 46     YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
 71 47     YiffyAgeWetnCold.esp
 72 48     YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp
 73 49     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
 74 4a     Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
 75 4b     Convenient Horses.esp
 76 4c     EFFDialogue.esp
 77 4d     UIExtensions.esp
 78 4e     DualSummon.esp
 79 4f     BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
 80 50     BSHeartland - Textures.esp
 81 51     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 82 52     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
 83 53     OCS - 3DNPC.esp
 84 54     Open Cities Skyrim - Legendary Patch.esp
 85 55     OCS - Inconsequential NPCs Patch.esp
 86 56     OCS - ESFCompanions Patch.esp
 87 57     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 88 58     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 89 59     da_alternate_start_extension.esp

4 hours ago, AcciaiouomoDos said:

Sorry to butt into the conversation, but for all the other furries did you know that making a real furry (at the expense of removing the tail of an animal embryo and graphing it onto a human embryo) isn't that difficult in reality. The only real problem is finding the right gene for the hair length phenotype, ears could be sculpted into either a floppy, pointed, or straight rounded shape and then be graphed higher up the skull; which would be harder than the tail since the tail's sonichedgehog protein (tells the embryo where limbs should go) digit bulb would be bigger and easier to remove and then using stems cells that have been modified with both embryos DNA and a special mending protein we or I could fuse said tail to the human embryo. While before all of this we could start with the genetic modification of the egg cells DNA (P.s. um also this being would be a clone of someone because doing this after procreation is incredibly difficult and expensive, I mean for the DNA not the tail or ears; also the being created could reproduce with another human and create viable offspring, but the ears and tail wouldn't stay unless you also did that stuff through genetic modification) for phenotype for length via using crispr genome editing which would be hard but not impossible, only unethical, so not THAT bad. also you would need a surrogate mother and a egg cells from another female, plus $50,000 (usually) to pay said surrogate mother for fees. So Yeah the total cost to do this would be probably around $100,000 unless you do it in a third world country (if you are desperate enough) for some "furry poon tang". Oh and there is also some other stuff you would have to do, but its not that important. So if you'd like to find out more, information... then uhm I guess you could self research or when I respond with newer information or when I in a few years (probably 10) I'll probably be able to go through with the procedure on a few test (sorry) embryos and then onto the real thing in America, or I go to China (or some other Asian country or a third world country) and do the operation. Pls don't report me for Unethicality.

I believe there comes a time where we must draw a line between our fantasies and reality. At any rate if you really wanted to do that to yourself, your overthinking it. There's a much simpler way that is yes, time consuming, but doesn't require all that work or money. It is a practice known as subliminal or using audio heard by the subconscious to affect the brain. I won't tell you exactly where to find said audio or even how to make it as I'd like you to do your own research before you jump right into it. 

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I suspect the anti-GMO crowd would be larger and louder than the "tinkering with God's design" religious groups.  The current anti-cloning "you're making monsters" groups are all over the map as well

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just drop a t-rex on them, the problem will fix itself:

https://gtte.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/10537/

Well you may be surprised that it may be sooner than you think, because as of last year genetic modification on humans (via crispr gene editing) has gone into trial phases with promising results for treating breast and skin cancer; also in 2016 China also began gene editing to treat lung cancer with amazing results. As of late more and more people among the scientific community are pushing for more testing into other aspects of what humans could genetically modify in other humans, as well as designer babies (babies that are modified to specifications to parents desires) which my be a while longer and do to the rights of parents as long as it doesn't bring harm to the health of the child the parents could; and for social harm you may say, that my be nullified, as after the first brave few it my be the norm for designer babies leading to higher tolerance of difference (as the affect of "winning the genetic lottery" will be gone as everyone hits the genetic lottery because who wouldn't like to have their child to be as best looking in body structure and facial structure) as everyone becomes a super person (I mean like cool "powers" and shit). For the freedom aspect to your question, I suppose is the choice to become "different" from another visually not genetically, as because the visual modification (like the tail graphing said before) is different from genetic modification and wont be passed on; also since its far more difficult to graph a full grown tail onto a full grown human being (as the best time to do so is the embryonic stage as the embryo is more like a fish lizard shaped ball of modeling clay) so the volunteer "thing" is not possible, while what I said before with the genetic modification go to this link https://whyy.org/articles/fda-approves-gene-therapy-treat-cancer-white-blood-cells/ as it should explain what level of modification is occurring as its a little to long to explain, sorry. Thank for your input, sorry but I don't have a good answer for the religious question so let me get back to you for that. What I can say about the religious aspect is that its the same theme with the ethical issues with abortions. Also anti-GMO people are f**king stupid, as we've been doing it for 30,000 years with examples like: Dogs, cats, cows, goats, sheep, alpacas, pigs, chickens (what were originally called Red Junglefowl), every domestic animal, wheat (do you think our current extremely glucose filled wheat is what it was always, fuck no), corn, the watermelon (you should see what the original watermelon looks like), EVERY VEGETABLE EVER, and the list goes on and on (here look at this http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/from-corgis-to-corn-a-brief-look-at-the-long-history-of-gmo-technology/) as usually marketing companies are F**KING RETARDS AND ASSHOLES who try to trick health fanatics into buying "NON-GMO" products; while in reality even the ancestors of said religious people and health fanatics are the ones who performed said modification, meaning were so successful at genetic modification that most of everyone has no idea of the original products of "GODS GREAT DESIGN" so all in all they're just idiots. Please pardon my language, but when people say GMOs are bad it makes me pissed off so look at this http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2013/genetically-modified-organisms/

and

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/do-gmos-harm-our-health/

Well there are a few different types of genetic modification they only vary in accuracy of obtaining and the time it takes to obtain a desired trait. The best type of genetic modification is crispr gene editing which has a 72.4137931034483% success rate in replacing a gene as of 2017 https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/2/16083300/crispr-heart-disease Pc about to die gtg