1 hour ago, AcciaiouomoDos said:

... also since its far more difficult to graph a full grown tail onto a full grown human being (as the best time to do so is the embryonic stage as the embryo is more like a fish lizard shaped ball of modeling clay) so the volunteer "thing" is not possible, ...

Yeah, it's interesting but I'm sad that so far it's nothing I can get hopeful about.  I can't understand people who care about having nice babies.  When I was much younger I wanted cool giant monsters for pets, I think it's like that, having something cooler than yourself, but I stopped having that feeling at some point.  Now I just want to improve myself.  I'll be able to feel excited if we manage to get to swapping our existing bodies out for different ones in our timeline, that's my biggest hope.  I could still be happy to see living dinosaurs though.

Also the Chicken dinosaur (I FUCKING LOVE DINOSAURS, hate scalies thou sorry), I know its awesome, can't remember all the specific ways they do it though. What I do know is that by hindering what I think was a protein that allowed for beak formation in chicken embryos and then some other thing darn. Sorry. 

50 minutes ago, AcciaiouomoDos said:

Well you may be surprised that it may be sooner than you think, because as of last year genetic modification on humans (via crispr gene editing) has gone into trial phases with promising results for treating breast and skin cancer; also in 2016 China also began gene editing to treat lung cancer with amazing results. As of late more and more people among the scientific community are pushing for more testing into other aspects of what humans could genetically modify in other humans, as well as designer babies (babies that are modified to specifications to parents desires) which my be a while longer and do to the rights of parents as long as it doesn't bring harm to the health of the child the parents could; and for social harm you may say, that my be nullified, as after the first brave few it my be the norm for designer babies leading to higher tolerance of difference (as the affect of "winning the genetic lottery" will be gone as everyone hits the genetic lottery because who wouldn't like to have their child to be as best looking in body structure and facial structure) as everyone becomes a super person (I mean like cool "powers" and shit). For the freedom aspect to your question, I suppose is the choice to become "different" from another visually not genetically, as because the visual modification (like the tail graphing said before) is different from genetic modification and wont be passed on; also since its far more difficult to graph a full grown tail onto a full grown human being (as the best time to do so is the embryonic stage as the embryo is more like a fish lizard shaped ball of modeling clay) so the volunteer "thing" is not possible, while what I said before with the genetic modification go to this link https://whyy.org/articles/fda-approves-gene-therapy-treat-cancer-white-blood-cells/ as it should explain what level of modification is occurring as its a little to long to explain, sorry. Thank for your input, sorry but I don't have a good answer for the religious question so let me get back to you for that. What I can say about the religious aspect is that its the same theme with the ethical issues with abortions. Also anti-GMO people are f**king stupid, as we've been doing it for 30,000 years with examples like: Dogs, cats, cows, goats, sheep, alpacas, pigs, chickens (what were originally called Red Junglefowl), every domestic animal, wheat (do you think our current extremely glucose filled wheat is what it was always, fuck no), corn, the watermelon (you should see what the original watermelon looks like), EVERY VEGETABLE EVER, and the list goes on and on (here look at this http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/from-corgis-to-corn-a-brief-look-at-the-long-history-of-gmo-technology/) as usually marketing companies are F**KING RETARDS AND ASSHOLES who try to trick health fanatics into buying "NON-GMO" products; while in reality even the ancestors of said religious people and health fanatics are the ones who performed said modification, meaning were so successful at genetic modification that most of everyone has no idea of the original products of "GODS GREAT DESIGN" so all in all they're just idiots. Please pardon my language, but when people say GMOs are bad it makes me pissed off so look at this http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2013/genetically-modified-organisms/

and

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/do-gmos-harm-our-health/

Well there are a few different types of genetic modification they only vary in accuracy of obtaining and the time it takes to obtain a desired trait. The best type of genetic modification is crispr gene editing which has a 72.4137931034483% success rate in replacing a gene as of 2017 https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/2/16083300/crispr-heart-disease Pc about to die gtg

had to edit the original its updated now with sources

1 hour ago, AcciaiouomoDos said:

Genetically modyfying a human for desease resistance, gender, and features we see in other humans is one thing, trying to turn a human into a furry or something not recognisable as a human (especially publically) is something tottally different. Just becuase you can, does not mean it will be accepted legally any time in the near distant future.

My point is that in the future (within this century) such drastic visual genetic modification should become a common occurrence as people decide to apply extra add-ons 

(like creating a character in skyrim or any other game), as well as the biggest point is that of space travel. We could engineer humans to be able to survive and terraform  a planet that is to us is a hostile environment, by example an environment that is cold and  the terrain is rocky, fur and a tail to balance. Or when space travel becomes cheaper in like 20-30 years from now you could perform it in space. I kinda gave up, why not just let people do what they want as long as it doesn't kill an other being 

2 hours ago, Voldearag said:

Yeah, it's interesting but I'm sad that so far it's nothing I can get hopeful about.  I can't understand people who care about having nice babies.  When I was much younger I wanted cool giant monsters for pets, I think it's like that, having something cooler than yourself, but I stopped having that feeling at some point.  Now I just want to improve myself.  I'll be able to feel excited if we manage to get to swapping our existing bodies out for different ones in our timeline, that's my biggest hope.  I could still be happy to see living dinosaurs though.

All birds are in the therpod cluad, that makes them dinosaurs. Also there was no mention of body swapping in my post, but if you're interested in transference of human intelligence into machine to which could be teleported accros the galaxy well that will be possible in I bet would be 200 years (the telephoning part we could possible transcend human intelligence to a computer in 50 years).

6 hours ago, MS1 said:

Been a little while since I've posted here.

I'm looking for a little help with my Yiffy age installation. It seems to crash semi-randomly on inventory usually in the books slot. Sometimes even with large inventories. This makes a mage character almost unplayable as the spells come from books.

I've used LOOT to organize my load order it seems mostly stable except for that one issue, perhaps there's a mod I need to get rid of that's causing it or perhaps something else? Mod Organizer is used rather than NMM for the record.

First and foremost, the YA plugins should be placed way lower in your LO. Pretty much at the bottom, with the only things loading after them being the Merged/Bashed/Smashed Patches and the DynDOLOD plugin (if using any of those). Also, chances are your bug is not caused by YA itself (or at least it's not the main cause), but it's asset load may contribute to causing the crash.

As for your specific problem, does it happen only in the Books section of the inventory, or somewhere else? If it's indeed only there, only reason for it that I can think of would be something wrong with UI files or something related to books. Is SkyUI properly installed? Do you have any other mods that may edit anything related to books.

As for that... discussion going on in the thread, I don't know where it came from, and I don't want to. Y'all n'wahs need Talos.

22 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Uuuh... hmm :/  Well that's cool, but doubt you will be allowed to do that in our life time, and there would be a lot of protests against it. Especially from the religious believers. Also, the creations freedom is something to think about. I can see minor splicing by volunteer being closer in terms of anything being public than genetically modified human embryos, but may have to sign off some of your freedom.

Reminds me of that old Batman episode where Cat Woman got turned into a furry.

I agreed. Plus We need more science to become Real Anthro Furry. At that time We don't need to wear fursuit.

I got some minor but irritating Problem. I don't like hard stuff but enjoy to see Furry Breast and male penis. But some time NPCs have human penis not furry one. I think its Mod load order Problem. I reinstall mod and restart new game-I didn't catch first dragon so starting as new save is fine- . It looks like there is no' few npc get human penis' problem now. However I little bit worry about problem can always happen again.

Way sometime few of npc get human Penis instead of Furry one? Did Any one know this Problem? Why this thing happen?

Thanks for reading this message.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

First and foremost, the YA plugins should be placed way lower in your LO. Pretty much at the bottom, with the only things loading after them being the Merged/Bashed/Smashed Patches and the DynDOLOD plugin (if using any of those). Also, chances are your bug is not caused by YA itself (or at least it's not the main cause), but it's asset load may contribute to causing the crash.

As for your specific problem, does it happen only in the Books section of the inventory, or somewhere else? If it's indeed only there, only reason for it that I can think of would be something wrong with UI files or something related to books. Is SkyUI properly installed? Do you have any other mods that may edit anything related to books.

As for that... discussion going on in the thread, I don't know where it came from, and I don't want to. Y'all n'wahs need Talos.

I fixed the load order with putting the yiffy Age mod and patches at the bottom and it didn't seem to impact the issue too much. As of now I'm running a full check of the mods, installing one, run game, new game check books and such, exit, install next mod. I'll let you know how that goes.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

I got some minor but irritating Problem. I don't like hard stuff but enjoy to see Furry Breast and male penis. But some time NPCs have human penis not furry one. I think its Mod load order Problem. I reinstall mod and restart new game-I didn't catch first dragon so starting as new save is fine- . It looks like there is no' few npc get human penis' problem now. However I little bit worry about problem can always happen again.

Way sometime few of npc get human Penis instead of Furry one? Did Any one know this Problem? Why this thing happen?

Thanks for reading this message.

Try disabling the human SOS plugins -- you know, VectorPlexus Regular, Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Muscular (or whatever combination of them you may happen to have). Move to an interior cell without any other NPCs around first before doing so, though. For the Bad Dog Anthro ones, go through the SOS MCM and disable it by unchecking every race that it appears on.

Since I'm guessing this is an existing game, you may end up having to go back and assigning new beasty schlongs to the NPCs that previously had the human ones.

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Yyyyeah, I couldn't agree more with this sentiment.

EDIT: Sorry about perceived double-post, internet is being stupid.

32 minutes ago, Azala said:

Try disabling the human SOS plugins -- you know, VectorPlexus Regular, Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Muscular (or whatever combination of them you may happen to have). Move to an interior cell without any other NPCs around first before doing so, though. For the Bad Dog Anthro ones, go through the SOS MCM and disable it by unchecking every race that it appears on.

Since I'm guessing this is an existing game, you may end up having to go back and assigning new beasty schlongs to the NPCs that previously had the human ones.

Yyyyeah, I couldn't agree more with this sentiment.

EDIT: Sorry about perceived double-post, internet is being stupid.

Thanks for Advice I'll try.

Anyway. Is only some of race have extra row of tits? I heard only Lykaios and Vaalsark race textures have row of tits. There is no texture of extra row of tits in other race on mod? I think row of tit make more furry realistic.

22 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I found what was causing my problem. It seems that something in Legacy of the Dragonborn was messing with books or something. Removing said mod fixed it. Probably won't work without a patch with YA or another mod.

My build seems really stable now for a change, so that's an improvement.

One other thing, I'm currently wanting to find a good house to replace the now unofficially abandoned Sjel Blad Castle mostly to it feeling a little cheaty. Would anyone know any good house mods that you could point me to? Looking for one with a treasure room as in a place to display deadric artifacts, elder scrolls, dragon priest masks, and ect. and preferably has a legit way to aquire it via gold or a quest. Would anyone know a house mod with such features?

EDIT: I found the expansive houses by SkyrimLazz which were pretty much what I was looking for. (Though it could be argued that the in-game price for the houses should be a little more expensive for all you get in them.) The houses look really nice though, and their npcs seem to work with YA. (Although they can be disabled.) If your also someone bored with the vanilla houses, I'd recommend giving his profile a look.

7 hours ago, MS1 said:

I found what was causing my problem. It seems that something in Legacy of the Dragonborn was messing with books or something. Removing said mod fixed it. Probably won't work without a patch with YA or another mod.

My build seems really stable now for a change, so that's an improvement.

Yeah, Legacy would definitely require a patch because I'm sure it adds new NPCs. But I keep hearing how the mod is a broken and unoptimized mess that breaks games like it's going out of style, so I don't think I'll be checking it out anytime soon.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out.

Howabout move the GMO talk to its own thread. I'm coming back to YA soon and I'll want this thread to talk about that.

Only a few races have extra tits for no good reason except I apparently don't love them enough to focus on doing that. Should the next version be all 2- or 6-tit? I'm thinking 2.

I may do more patches for other mods but I'll focus on mods that run on SSE. The next version of YA is likely to be SSE only.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Howabout move the GMO talk to its own thread. I'm coming back to YA soon and I'll want this thread to talk about that.

Only a few races have extra tits for no good reason except I apparently don't love them enough to focus on doing that. Should the next version be all 2- or 6-tit? I'm thinking 2.

I may do more patches for other mods but I'll focus on mods that run on SSE. The next version of YA is likely to be SSE only.

I honestly think the next version should be just 2 tits. I'd believe having more than two would create problems(Depending on the mesh) with different types of armors/clothings...and it's my personal preference it remains two tits.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Pretty sure the only ones left with a six-pack are the Lykaios and Vaalsark, so since the former already have textures with only 2 nipples from the original mod and the latter will get new textures (or at least you said those were your plans, and same goes for Kygarra), I'd say it's a good time to unify it all and have all raced with only 2.

I mean, I'm not against the idea of canines having more than 2 breasts (even if the only "naturally enlarged" ones are the top two like they are right now), but having the others on the texture only doesn't translate well to Skyrim bodies and making custom body meshes with modeled belly nipples would take a lot of work and still wouldn't work when wearing clothes or armor, so I'd say it's not worth it.

Kind of a bummer, but hopefully ENB will be advanced enough soon so SSE can be made to look remotely good and also the remaining SKSE mods/plugins will be ported as well. Those two are the main gripes I still have left with SSE. Well, those and the lack of YA, but the port would take care of it anyway, so...

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

In light of that, would the Immersive Armor patch still have the greenlight? I remember earlier in the forum you said that one was a possibility. Not sure if that has been updated to SE yet or not.

Something else I've noticed: mannequins, they appear to be one of very few objects that haven't been given a furry model so to speak. Would there be any plans to change them to bring them in accordance with the rest of the world? Perhaps based on the lykaios/nord? Or is that something you'd rather wait until after the SE update/something you don't think you should add?

Which is the problem. If the tools are more stable for SSE, going backwards will be no fun. If it doesn't matter, I might continue with what I know.

Immersive Armors are on the wishlist. 

I've thought about manekins, but is it really worth it?

41 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Which is the problem. If the tools are more stable for SSE, going backwards will be no fun. If it doesn't matter, I might continue with what I know.

Nope. Not more stable. At all. Not a chance.

The SSE CK is even more of a piece of crap than the original one, if that's even possible. More prone to crashes, still as buggy as always, and takes ages to load (I mean, the original one also took a while to load, but with the SSE one it's just ridiculous). And that I can tell already with the only exlerience of porting my version of the Lungaris to SE, so guess what will happen when trying to work on a mod as big as YA.

For meshes and textures, the tools are pretty much the same (not sure if there are custom settings for SSE export or you create the assets for 32 and then port to 64). Only difference I know of is that SE crashes if you try to load an uncompressed L8 grayscale image and it also supports the new BC7 compression for DDS, but AFAIK the latter format can only be worked on with Photoshop as the Paint.Net and GIMP plugins for DDS don't support them yet. I've also heard that nifs are more finnicky so something that is just buggy on 32 but otherwise works can outright crash 64, but I haven't seen it myself yet so I can't confirm it.

So, yeah, I'd say sticking to 32 and then porting any new stuff for 64 afterwards sounds like the best options so both benefit, but I guess we'll have to see.

50 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I've also heard that nifs are more finnicky so something that is just buggy on 32 but otherwise works can outright crash 64, but I haven't seen it myself yet so I can't confirm it.

apparently the german shepherd from MNC/HentaiCreatures had that problem.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I've thought about manekins, but is it really worth it?

I'd imagine the only change to them would just be the head mesh, and their textures. Maybe making them look like Lyakios for YA, just like they look like Nords in the vanilla game. No real need to make any of the schongs work with them, though. 

It would go along with the basic "no humans" rule, and at this point, those are the only "race" in the game that breaks that, maybe beyond thing like the Draugr(a daunting task to start with, I know), the Falmer(as they don't match the Snow Elves/Leopards at all, and an equally daunting task as the Draugr - though I'm not sure if this applies to that rule) or Wispmothers(which could be left as is). 

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Although I don't use the mod, but two is the logical choice.

So~, how many people here know that six vs two tits are not a species specific adaption, but a quadrupedal vs bipedal adaption? As for the mesh version of six tits that I've seen before, it would cause a lot of medical issues, and possibly die at a young age due to a broken spine. It's not a trait that would carry over to being a bipedal.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

It would go along with the basic "no humans" rule, and at this point, those are the only "race" in the game that breaks that, maybe beyond thing like the Draugr(a daunting task to start with, I know), the Falmer(as they don't match the Snow Elves/Leopards at all, and an equally daunting task as the Draugr - though I'm not sure if this applies to that rule) or Wispmothers(which could be left as is). 

I mean, there's still the Akaviri humans plus whatever custom races you may want to use, so humans or elves can still be there. And the jury is still out on whether there were any humans in Tamriel before furries showed up (which could affect whether Draugr are still supposed to be humans or they are actually meant to be mummified wolves but don't look the part because achieving that ingame is a no-go). Falmer are still kinda wrong anyway, but that's because of the same reason.

The point is, it's not that crazy to have humans in the setting as we envisioned it. But it is also true that it would make more sense to build mannequins based on the most common species, so Lykaios or at least canine (aka "human" as per the YA definition) ones as default sounds good to me. Only a matter of coming up with a wooden texture for the Lykaios head and setting the ManakinRace to use Nord armors.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

Although I don't use the mod, but two is the logical choice.

So~, how many people here know that six vs two tits are not a species specific adaption, but a quadrupedal vs bipedal adaption?

Pretty sure I've seen an Elder Scrolls-related video about "why do Khajiit have 2 breasts"  that explained it more or less (Of course based on the RL biological explanation for it). I think it could have been posted somewhere in here, even? But still, thanks for the reminder.

As for the mesh version of six tits that I've seen before, it would cause a lot of medical issues, and possibly die at a young age due to a broken spine. It's not a trait that would carry over to being a bipedal.

I mean, that could also be applied to several of the bodies I've seen people drawing or even using in the game (anyone remember the Manga body? *shudders*), so it's not like people usually care about that kind of stuff. But yes, it's better when this kind of stuff can be kept as "realistic-ish" as possible, so that's another reason to go for 2.

It's not the number that counts, but rather what they are attached to :classic_tongue:.