Female schlongs are a bit of an issue.

I'm a couple of scotches in, so this may be confused but... If you want futa females, which the hyenas want to be, because they're hyenas (google it), then you can't really use the SOS/SL arrangement bc SL doesn't understand female dicks very well. So instead there's the "BD female schlong" option which only shows up if your females have a hard on. So if your females are poking a strapon through their clothes you've got some mod which is making them aroused and telling SOS about it (Sexlab Aroused most likely). But I actually put a check in so that an aroused female who's not doing the nasty won't get the aroused mesh which is the strapon so they won't poke through the clothes so if you're seeing that maybe you don't have the latest download? And of course SOS should be preventing that anyway through the "SOSRevealing" keyword which should not be put on regular armor, but maybe it doesn't work for females. 

ANYWAY, the bottom line is the latest version of YA is supposed to prevent this so if that's what you have I want to know and I'll have a look at it.

18 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Female schlongs are a bit of an issue.

I'm a couple of scotches in, so this may be confused but... If you want futa females, which the hyenas want to be, because they're hyenas (google it), then you can't really use the SOS/SL arrangement bc SL doesn't understand female dicks very well. So instead there's the "BD female schlong" option which only shows up if your females have a hard on. So if your females are poking a strapon through their clothes you've got some mod which is making them aroused and telling SOS about it (Sexlab Aroused most likely). But I actually put a check in so that an aroused female who's not doing the nasty won't get the aroused mesh which is the strapon so they won't poke through the clothes so if you're seeing that maybe you don't have the latest download? And of course SOS should be preventing that anyway through the "SOSRevealing" keyword which should not be put on regular armor, but maybe it doesn't work for females. 

ANYWAY, the bottom line is the latest version of YA is supposed to prevent this so if that's what you have I want to know and I'll have a look at it.

New Version? Righto, I'll check my mods when I get home from work and see whether that helps it then. I've noticed that whenever I have issues that seems to be the common thread :smile:

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Here's a reduced-size texture set for anybody who thinks their system may be running low on resources. I shrank all the texture files greater than 10K in size. Let me know how it works for you.

YART.7z

Thanks. My spare computer has been struggling with Skyrim because it doesn't have enough vRAM and RAM to run Skyrim properly at 1080p.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:40 AM, Bad Dog said:

Here's a reduced-size texture set for anybody who thinks their system may be running low on resources. I shrank all the texture files greater than 10K in size. Let me know how it works for you.

YART.7z

Unfortunately that's done nothing for my BanditPatrols plugin for OBIS...I'm still CTDing when npcs made by that plugin appear, or at least when I go to where they'd be. Like I said last time, they're in spots all over skyrim, and I don't exactly know where all the spots are.

Added the files for the Mehrunes Dagon statue to a more vanilla setup - I think it is something that can easily be a standalone mod. 

Spoiler

MehrunesDagonStatue2.thumb.png.655073ce4e57b6a7b35282f2cb05074c.png

Did not even know there was an Oblivion gate as part of it. 

On 4/21/2018 at 10:44 PM, Bad Dog said:

And of course SOS should be preventing that anyway through the "SOSRevealing" keyword which should not be put on regular armor, but maybe it doesn't work for females. 

The Revealing keyword works for both genders, though it's main function is actually to let anything in slot 52 remain or be equipped to a character, which may be intended for a SOS addon, but works with SOS to let the top and bottom pieces in some bikini armor mods, like the Amazing World of Bikini Armor, be equipped together(though this is not explicitly the intention, but needed if using that mod with SOS). 

@Taven, here's my idea: howabout you give up on OBIS?

Ran around the Meadery outside Whiterun and a few bandit areas. Nothing I can pin down, but lots of instability in ways I'm not used to with my rig: infinite loading screens, freezes, a horse with no animations, very odd behavior when killing the bandit with the special shield. I don't know which mod is doing it but I think the whole thing is too squirrelly to use.

I can't find anything positive that looks wrong in the mod, though the shields are handled in some very odd way. They are fadeNodes, not NiNodes, the pattern is applied through some funky mechanism, etc. etc. 

23 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@Taven, here's my idea: howabout you give up on OBIS?

Ran around the Meadery outside Whiterun and a few bandit areas. Nothing I can pin down, but lots of instability in ways I'm not used to with my rig: infinite loading screens, freezes, a horse with no animations, very odd behavior when killing the bandit with the special shield. I don't know which mod is doing it but I think the whole thing is too squirrelly to use.

I can't find anything positive that looks wrong in the mod, though the shields are handled in some very odd way. They are fadeNodes, not NiNodes, the pattern is applied through some funky mechanism, etc. etc. 

Hmm...I've definitely been giving it some thought..thing is though, the plugin that's causing the problem is the BanditsPatrol plugin that can comes with OBIS, but I can't even use it because of the CTDs..and Skyrim feels emptier because of it...well, at least until I get to a bandit/vampire/dangerouscreaturehere's cave or hideout.  I know of the Extra Bandit's plugin that you have a patch for here, but that's not so recently had a reboot, and...hasn't had an update since. Aghh.. it's just that if I do remove OBIS, and the bandit patrols it brought along at times, I'd like something to fill the void. ><

after installing this mod (wonderful mod really) I've encountered a few glaring issues.

first and foremost SOS isn't schlongifing my character at all, instead it leaves on underwear. I believe this has something to do with the races, because whenever I add schlongs to my character I get a error message complaining about how the schlong isn't meant for the race.

second one is best explained by photos, look at the arms and chest. https://imgur.com/82R4O3h

and lastly (butt importantly) my character has no butt hole to speak of, (when I schlongify him manually) is that a bug?

34 minutes ago, thelustyargonian said:

after installing this mod (wonderful mod really) I've encountered a few glaring issues.

first and foremost SOS isn't schlongifing my character at all, instead it leaves on underwear. I believe this has something to do with the races, because whenever I add schlongs to my character I get a error message complaining about how the schlong isn't meant for the race.

second one is best explained by photos, look at the arms and chest. https://imgur.com/82R4O3h

and lastly (butt importantly) my character has no butt hole to speak of, (when I schlongify him manually) is that a bug?

Sounds like you've got some other mod conflicting. Yiffy age should be last (or pretty close to it) in your load order, and it looks like you've got some kind of texture mod running that's overwritting things. Or at least that's my novice perspective.

It's been a while since I looked at this mod, I have a question.

I use floppySOS to enjoy jiggly male physics, but you at some point in this thread brought up that you have your own setup that accomplishes the same thing. It's been long enough that I'm sort of seeing this all with fresh eyes, can someone give me an in depth explanation of what I'd need to install?

Because I don't know if I literally just install the BD EZ HDT thing, or if I'm to fuck around trying to get the naturalistic HDT stuff to work.

Literally just install the EZ HDT thing, plus prerequisites. The bodies and bits are HDT-enabled, so with EZ HDT there's nothing more to do. I used to use Floppy SOS but once I got this rig working I left it and haven't looked back.

On 4/24/2018 at 7:26 PM, kingcupworld said:

Sounds like you've got some other mod conflicting. Yiffy age should be last (or pretty close to it) in your load order, and it looks like you've got some kind of texture mod running that's overwritting things. Or at least that's my novice perspective.

thanks, that's what it was.

butttt, I still don't have a back door and I'm still not recognized by SOS.

12 hours ago, thelustyargonian said:

butttt, I still don't have a back door

SOS doesn't have any actual "back door" on the mesh, only painted on the textures (which are more or less visible depending on which specific texture set we're talking about), so if you were expecting something like Maximum CBBE or the HDT female bits you are out of luck.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:42 PM, requiembob said:

Unfortunately this only works until the next load of the character, whether it be when she puts clothes on or whether you take a door. It seems that the Actor Spell system is ostensibly true, but I can't work out what that means.

Edit: Following the instructions you're suggesting, to put on the female schlong and then switch her back to NoSchlong will lead to her having a strapon - a very curious issue! Is SexLab confused?

72850_20180422113030_1.png

If she then wears armor, the strapon is retained!

72850_20180422113328_1.png

If you have revealing SOS armors, then this will happen. It's sos not unequipping/reequipping schlongs because the clothing/armor is marked as "revealing" for the mens. That also means women don't get their schlongs culled when they have the same armor equipped.

If you don't have revealing SOS armors, then i don't know what the source could be.

On 4/25/2018 at 4:48 PM, Bad Dog said:

something is wrong with the Talos statues in front of Windhelm and High Hrothgar, they are causing my game to crash.

i know it's them for a fact because deleting the meshes stopped my crashing immediately.

edit: i'm having the same problem with The College of Winterhold statue as well.

In my quest to replace OBIS, I rediscovered the 'Populated' series of mods by the Sands of Time Team. It seems like a few of these mods would be a great way to replace OBIS with possibly something more stable.(Especially the civil war one because I'm often taking part in it in playthroughs! xD) I'd like to select a number of these 'Populated' mods to use, but I'm kinda worried about them playing nice with YA without any patch work..eh, will they? ><

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

something is wrong with the Talos statues in front of Windhelm and High Hrothgar, they are causing my game to crash.

i know it's them for a fact because deleting the meshes stopped my crashing immediately.

edit: i'm having the same problem with The College of Winterhold statue as well.

Try this file and see if it solves the crashes:

YiffyAge_FixedStatues.7z

Those are the modified nifs I use in my game and I don't recally having CTDs or bugs with them. The main edit I remember doing is generating collision data for them, but I don't know if that alone fixed the issues or I did something else I can't remember right now.

Do note that since I didn't have the low-poly bounding boxes to match I simply used the exact same mesh as a reference and thus the collision mesh is as high-poly as the statue mesh itself; I haven't noticed any performance impact but there could very well be one.

37 minutes ago, kingcupworld said:

Well. Internet's out, so I told my clan in Warframe I wouldn't be playing. They told me "Download less pr0n", so I introduced them to what I've been downloading. The following is what followed.

Lol. Props to Vyr_____ for knowing their Elder Scrolls lore (it's true, lore says they are thought to be extinct but there's no definitive proof) and for a cool user pic. And yeah, name isn't creative, but it tells you what the mod is about, lol :classic_tongue:.

What's the avengers reference? GotG? Can't have lilmothiit as a core YA race because they actually have to be all the regular Skyrim races. Could do an addon like the Cellans, but that's just an addon. I like this, though:

16464383_164432210717920_858181513671553

That would be a good target for a revamped Vaalsark race.

RE statues, what's up with Dynamic Snow? Is there something wrong with my nifs or does DS think it knows about all the statues? Is the ESP you posted a patch? If so I can put it in the OP.

This mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16225 adds several conjurable npcs. I didn't tested them all but for example dremora has proper yiffy body but original humanoid head. I wanted to made a patch but looks like i dont understand anything about skyrim modding. I tried to look at your patches with xedit and creation kit but didn't find anything helpful (CK even shows right head but esp i created does nothing in game). So I ask either for someone to make a compatibility patch (just heads at least, i can do armors) or for some info on how to make it myself.

UPDATE: figured it out. FaceGen Data was the answer. And I thought that skyrim do that stuff in real time.