1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

Yiffy Age of Skyrim. Update idea.

* Creator Bad Bog Said He/she will concentrate on SE version update. All suggestion should be discussed in SE version.

0. First it's just my one opinion. I respect others.

English isn't my mother language. I'm South Korean. Sorry About poor English.

1. Texture overhaul request to (Dunmer) Black Panther.

Currently Black Panther race skin is too dark to can't see shape of their Head. It almost look like simple chunk of black mess. I think it will be better to make them little brighter to easily recognized their face. I know it fit at lore cause they got dark skin as punishment of Azura. But in World of Yiffy age it is already half blessing. They are too dark to find their face and shape. it's good for ambush melee.

* By the way, At DawnGuard people developed reverse draw crossbow with formidable Dwarven metal with Explosive Bolt. Future of Tamriel battle will be Crossbow and musket fight. (Dunmer) Black Panther's dark skin will be blessing at that moment because opponent of them will hard to aim their ranged weapon due to black skin's natural camouflage While Panther easily aim and snipe their enemy. Also Fight in darkness or Urban and Forest will be Suicidal for opponent. Panther's Black mess can't be recognized easily. You will need to hire more more and more Khajiit for their night sight to survived Dunmer furry's Night attack. In the lore of Yiffy age everyone inherited animal's eye but Khajiit night sight are best.

*My Computer is good I invested thousand dollars(All of Money I had) to New computer parts except Monitor. Monitor are about 7 year old LED 2K, one time fully repaired. I'm wearing Glass. too My Eye aren't good maybe that's way I feel Panther are hard to see.

2. Draugr, Falmer ang giant with lore Problem.

If Creature of Nirn was born as Furry in beginning Those three human form need to changed to fitting lore. But, People of Nirn choose to become Anthro furry by will-we can add lore they want to united world of Nirn. So, They become more nature like form. A Furry- those Ancient creatures are understandable with lore. They are trace Furry once a human or Elf. However in that case Snow-leopard (Snow Elf) race get Problem. Maybe they changed their form at late time about recent Thousand years. But I think Change them as Furry form too are more fitting.

About Giant there is crossbreed with human in Elder scroll Online. It mean giant aren't totally separated race with other giant need to change too.

3. About Foot wear.

Add all Foot wear to fit Anthro Furries are hard. I think Zootopia like simple paw supporter are good choice of modeling. https://goo.gl/images/FbMjry Making one Model then add texture variation like steel, glass and Ebony. will be good.

4.minor matters.

Some of Texture and asset like dead bond body in catacomb and Septim Coin with Emperor's face can be change into furry. But it's minor detail. Major thing are already become Furry like statues of gods.

P.S One thing I regret is when I know about this mod. I already spend all of my money on High-end Computer. If I know mod before bought electronic parts I would aid chunk of dollars to Our Good modder Bad Dog. I'm play this mod. more I'm playing I feel Bad Dog did Good job.

Thanks for reading this long message.

I agree about the dark elfs/black panthers being too dark, as of now you can barely see their face in the load screen art. Perhaps a lighter texture for them would be necessary?

We discussed the draugr, falmer and giants in the previous page. We could do them with difficulty, but would need to worry about compatibility with many other mods. In my opinion though, it's not that obscure for giants to retain a human like model in a furry setting.

As for footwear furrys already have paws that protect them, well, most of them at least. Plus I think Bad Dog keeps the footwear invisible to not only make sense for a furry world, but to make armor patches easier to make. It's far easier to make a piece of armor render invisible than it is to make a brand new mesh and texture for it. Then again this comes from an english major, not a modeler, so what do I know? XD If Bad Dog decides too, he could make a patch for the footwear if he wants too.

8 hours ago, MS1 said:

I agree about the dark elfs/black panthers being too dark, as of now you can barely see their face in the load screen art. Perhaps a lighter texture for them would be necessary?

I have to agree here, the Panther thing hasn't really worked out that well. Not that the textures aren't good (they are), but the game engine is just bad at rendering dark or even black character models. I mean, a pure black #000000 tint only translates to "dark chocolate" skin as evidenced by Dremora, and darkening the skin textures themselves as we did there doesn't work that well either.

I would also suggest rethinking the Dark Elf -> Panther match. Dark Elves have that name for a reason, but when you see them ingame you'll notice they have grey skin. Not black, but grey; obviously with variance among them causing some to have darker tones that others, but still, average is grey. Maybe we could look for a different feline species to replace them with? One that can look good with grey tints instead of their original colors but doesn't need to be extremely dark like panthers are. Like for example desaturated/grey-tinted clouded leopards or, I dunno, pumas?

I'm aware that would mean creating brand new textures for them and Bad Dog will probably pass on that, but the question a few pages back about replacing Panthers with Snow Leopards (to both have more leopards around and get rid of the issues with the panther textures) got me thinking about that.

8 hours ago, MS1 said:

We discussed the draugr, falmer and giants in the previous page. We could do them with difficulty, but would need to worry about compatibility with many other mods. In my opinion though, it's not that obscure for giants to retain a human like model in a furry setting.

Okay, as I may have stated before, this is the way I understand the YA lore/world and how it affects the creature races:

"Humans" and "Elves" from Tamriel (aka the playable races) have always been furries, so the words themselves actually mean "canines" and "felines" respectively in-universe. The whole creation myths and human/elven differences and stuff are exactly the same otherwise. Timelines and history are the same as in the original lore, yadda yadda yadda. "Real" humans do still exist in Nirn, in the form of Akaviri, and they would be known in Tamriel due to the multiple Akaviri invasions, but are not really common in Tamriel and some people may even think they never existed at all. Thus, having some references to actual humans (or playing as one through custom races) is not YA-lore breaking, but those can't be too common either.

As for the creatures: Falmer are supposed to be devolved and mutated Snow Elves aka Snow Leopards, so they would be something like twisted and fur-less felines; basically what vanilla falmers are to elves, but applied to anthro felines. Draugr are supposed to be mummyfied Nords aka Lykaios, and same goes for Dragon Priests. Giants are actually supposed to be related to Nords somehow as per the older Morrowind-era (I think?) lore as well as the backstory for one of ESO's main characters, so... same process to go from human to giant, but applied on wolves instead.

8 hours ago, MS1 said:

As for footwear furrys already have paws that protect them, well, most of them at least. Plus I think Bad Dog keeps the footwear invisible to not only make sense for a furry world, but to make armor patches easier to make. It's far easier to make a piece of armor render invisible than it is to make a brand new mesh and texture for it. Then again this comes from an english major, not a modeler, so what do I know? XD If Bad Dog decides too, he could make a patch for the footwear if he wants too.

I'd say the idea for footwear would be to leave the paws themselves exposed to provide grip and agility plus some neat claws for offense, but pretty much everything else could be covered if need be (Bad Dog posted a concept art pic of digitigrade leg armor a few pages back and it looked pretty good).

The real problem is indeed creating the meshes to fit the digi feet (regardless of whether they are used with a vanilla or digitigrade skeleton, as the meshes are the same for both).

I find fair good mod improve Imperial Soldier's Armor. Make them more reasonable. Here is better mailed and refined legionaries Armor. The Reason I like this mod because I always thinking Studded Imperial Armor should protect belly not just only shoulder parts. Here is Link : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50407 . There will be several forging Imperial gear mod out there. To Armor are craftable. :)

12 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I'd say the idea for footwear would be to leave the paws themselves exposed to provide grip and agility plus some neat claws for offense, but pretty much everything else could be covered if need be (Bad Dog posted a concept art pic of digitigrade leg armor a few pages back and it looked pretty good).

The real problem is indeed creating the meshes to fit the digi feet (regardless of whether they are used with a vanilla or digitigrade skeleton, as the meshes are the same for both).

Where is Our Bad Dog Modder nice deign of Paw wear? Can you give link or Tell what exact page where Modder uploaded?

I'm more competent with the feet than I was a while back and might be able to create footwear like that that would work in planti and digi from the same mesh. Once I push through SSE conversions I might take a second look. When I split out the digi into an addon vanilla footwear will come back if you don't include the digi patch.

As for panthers, my first thought is to match what I did for the ravens, which I think look fine even with Skyrim's lighting system. That means a more careful specular and a bunch of work getting a fur pattern that's mostly light hair tips--not much or any actual color variation. On the other hand, I do really like the snow leopards and I could maybe be persuaded to make the switch. Then the snow elves would need a new look. They could get the panthers, I suppose.

Giants are monsters and can be humanoid. Draugr are, um, cursed to look like monkeys.

52 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

As for panthers, my first thought is to match what I did for the ravens, which I think look fine even with Skyrim's lighting system. That means a more careful specular and a bunch of work getting a fur pattern that's mostly light hair tips--not much or any actual color variation. On the other hand, I do really like the snow leopards and I could maybe be persuaded to make the switch. Then the snow elves would need a new look. They could get the panthers, I suppose.

I also thought about swapping them, but the thing is, IMO the matches between Snow Elves and Snow Leopards are too good to use any other species for them: relatively low number of them, only live in remote snowy enclaves or villages high in the mountains, don't like to be seen and rarely are, elusive and reclusive, snow-themed and light/white skinned, etc. Assuming Gelebor is right about there being more Snow Elf populations hidden around the mountains in Skyrim and High Rock, that is (and thus him not being the last one left).

That's why I suggested leaving Snow Elves as they are and going for a different species for Dark Elves altogether. Practically any feline species could be a good match if we desaturate and darken a bit their skins so they end up being grey in general. That's why I suggested pumas or clouded leopards. Jaguars could be a nice option too, I'd say. (And none of these three would need new meshes, only textures).

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind seeing if editing the current textures like you did for the ravens gives a better result than what we have right now.

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I also thought about swapping them, but the thing is, IMO the matches between Snow Elves and Snow Leopards are too good to use any other species for them: relatively low number of them, only live in remote snowy enclaves or villages high in the mountains, don't like to be seen and rarely are, elusive and reclusive, snow-themed and light/white skinned, etc. Assuming Gelebor is right about there being more Snow Elf populations hidden around the mountains in Skyrim and High Rock, that is (and thus him not being the last one left).

That's why I suggested leaving Snow Elves as they are and going for a different species for Dark Elves altogether. Practically any feline species could be a good match if we desaturate and darken a bit their skins so they end up being grey in general. That's why I suggested pumas or clouded leopards. Jaguars could be a nice option too, I'd say. (And none of these three would need new meshes, only textures).

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind seeing if editing the current textures like you did for the ravens gives a better result than what we have right now.

I'll agree with the fact that the snow leopards fit the the snow elves too well for them to be replaced. Plus in my opinion it wouldn't fit the dark elves very much.

As I said in my post we could just lighten the texture of the black panther so that it looks well in-game. Could even do the same for Dremora. Otherwise Dark elves could be just regular leopards, I believe that those are just gray. While we're at it, we could make the dremora lighter or give them a slightly lighter cat race. Perhaps give them the panthers?

14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

On the other hand, I do really like the snow leopards and I could maybe be persuaded to make the switch. Then the snow elves would need a new look. They could get the panthers, I suppose.

I have a feeling my speech isn't high enough to persuade you, sir. Please excuse me while I barter with Belethor to train that skill to 100.

All jokes aside, I agree with Blaze, snow leopards fit the snow elves too well to be replaced, dark elves could be a retextured black panther or given something like a leopard.

Become Supporter of Good Modder Bad Dog. :)

I did My Support Through Parteon. It's My First time ever give a money for aid to someone. I have some reward feeling of supporting Bad Dog although Suppory Money is small. I'm in Mid 20' Woman. I run E-bay business in name of Redhoodedwolf. My income is unstable in this moment. But I'll keep supporting as soon as I got more earning.

I hope Bad Dog. Enjoy his or her day. And Enjoy beer as he mention in Parteon.

Have a nice weekend Our good Modder Bad Dog. :)

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Heh, that made my day. Thanks.

Send money! Furry Jesus will bless you in the afterlife.

(Kardienlupus, that's kind of an American joke making fun of Americans. If it doesn't translate well, ignore it.)

By the way. You have file called painting add-on in your download. Does it change all paint in Skyrim or is this another patch of some mod? And very minor problem sometime few of NPC Body and head color are become different. Like Brown Head with Grey Body. Why this thing happen?

4 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

By the way. You have file called painting add-on in your download. Does it change all paint in Skyrim or is this another patch of some mod? And very minor problem sometime few of NPC Body and head color are become different. Like Brown Head with Grey Body. Why this thing happen?

Well, unlike Oblivion, there are no vanilla paintings in the game. That addon is for...well, a few things, such as there is a base mod that it will effect, and some other mods as well, as they use that base mod as a resource - such as Interesting NPCs - you'll just want that addon after any mods with the same files, if you use Mod Organizer. If you don't use MO, then most will probably suggest you do so. 

As for discolorations between the body and head, you might see some of that in-game, but generally things should just about match. Unless you have things installed in the wrong order(for NMM), or ordered the wrong way(for MO).  

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Well, unlike Oblivion, there are no vanilla paintings in the game. That addon is for...well, a few things, such as there is a base mod that it will effect, and some other mods as well, as they use that base mod as a resource - such as Interesting NPCs - you'll just want that addon after any mods with the same files, if you use Mod Organizer. If you don't use MO, then most will probably suggest you do so. 

As for discolorations between the body and head, you might see some of that in-game, but generally things should just about match. Unless you have things installed in the wrong order(for NMM), or ordered the wrong way(for MO).  

My Mod order like this.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Studded Imperial Armor 2.0.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp=1
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp=1
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeHelgenRebornPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

I use this mod other otherwise Game crashed. Of infinite loading screen.

Mod order doesn't look bad. If you're using MO, the order on the left should match.

The gray-head thing happens when you modify an NPC (which YA does) and don't regenerate the head information. To save processing power, rather than generate NPC head shapes and tints on the fly you have to generate the head shapes and tint patterns for every NPC from CK. If you don't do that right, you get the gray head problem. I did it for all the NPCs in the base mod and patches, but some might have been missed.

3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

My Mod order like this.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

[...]

I'm only seeing one problem with that - the two bolded .esm files should be switched around. LOOT normally sorts them as such, and other mods depending on them likely have their list of masters(required plugins), ordered that way as well. 

11 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I'm only seeing one problem with that - the two bolded .esm files should be switched around. LOOT normally sorts them as such, and other mods depending on them likely have their list of masters(required plugins), ordered that way as well. 

Thanks. I'll do it.

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

I changed it. although I need check but hopely Problem will be solved. And another Question. Is there any better way re-align other mod order too better experience ans less CTD(I Got one CTD or infinite loarding screen per during 8-9 hour play)? Like sorting important mod and less important ones. 

Bad Dog give mod loader idea is below but i'm still hard to get it.

1. Base enabling mods
  2. Body replacers
  3. Armor and clothing mods
  4. Mods that change races
  5. Mods that add NPCs
  6. Yiffy Age
  7. Yiffy Age patches, USLEEP first
  8. Skeleton replaces and other things that like to go last.

7 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

My Mod order like this.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Studded Imperial Armor 2.0.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp=1
YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp=1
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeHelgenRebornPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

I use this mod other otherwise Game crashed. Of infinite loading screen.

Fixed Problem Anthro furry on Yiffy age of Skyrim randomly got human penis instead of Furry schlong Schlongs. Azala's advice worked nice. un-check those human SOS plugins VectorPlexus Regular, Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Muscular Did work. I feel thanks for him.

* Minor thing. skeleton are furry but burned body is human one. Maybe need to change shape of burned bodys.

Since Elder scroll Online out there. Maybe Next Elder scroll changed Way of Fantasy into middle age to 17th  Baroque Musket and Magic Fantasy like GreedFall by spider. This mixed new age Fantasy is interesting. Here is link of Trailer

By the time on DawnGuard They got Advance reverse Draw Crossbow technology. People using Fire, Frost, Void Salt For deadly Ammunition.  I think I will be matter of time They got Musket and new tactic. More Dwarven technology will recovered. What things will happens in Furture of Tamriel? And, especially What happen in world of Yiffy age? 

I think discuss interesting things like this make Thread more active. Still it just my personal thought.

I changed it. although I need check but hopely Problem will be solved. And another Question. Is there any better way re-align other mod order too better experience ans less CTD(I Got one CTD or infinite loarding screen per during 8-9 hour play)? Like sorting important mod and less important ones. 

Bad Dog give mod loader idea is below but i'm still hard to get it.

1. Base enabling mods
  2. Body replacers
  3. Armor and clothing mods
  4. Mods that change races
  5. Mods that add NPCs
  6. Yiffy Age
  7. Yiffy Age patches, USLEEP first
  8. Skeleton replaces and other things that like to go last.

Generally the game crashing, is something that is going to happen at some points, even with a system that far exceeds the recommended specs - such as having enough RAM, which may be perhaps double or triple what the game recommends, and yet you could still get some crashes based on, go figure, not having enough RAM. This is due to the game having a set limit it is meant to use when the game runs, and even if some of Bethesda's patches made the game LAA(Large Address Aware - meaning it can supposedly use as much ram as a 32bit application can access - only otherwise the game has a set memory block it is meant to use, and it cannot go beyond that). 

Though there are a few mods, and SKSE plugins that can help with that - even a few lines you'll want in an SKSE.ini to help with memory. At most though, you may want to use the Crash Fixes plugin(Nexus), which may solve a few of your issues. 

* Minor thing. skeleton are furry but burned body is human one. Maybe need to change shape of burned bodys.

Might get a bit sickening to create that though, but doing so is up to Bad Dog, obviously. 

Since Elder scroll Online out there. Maybe Next Elder scroll changed Way of Fantasy into middle age to 17th  Baroque Musket and Magic Fantasy like GreedFall by spider. This mixed new age Fantasy is interesting. Here is link of Trailer

By the time on DawnGuard They got Advance reverse Draw Crossbow technology. People using Fire, Frost, Void Salt For deadly Ammunition.  I think I will be matter of time They got Musket and new tactic. More Dwarven technology will recovered. What things will happens in Furture of Tamriel? And, especially What happen in world of Yiffy age? 

Honestly. I hope they don't go that route with future games. I'd hope they have enough of a more modern or Sci-Fi outlet with Fallout or the upcoming Starfield. 

Maybe if they introduced hints that the Dwemer might have developed guns(like some mods have suggested), maybe, but overall? I'd prefer they do not.

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Generally the game crashing, is something that is going to happen at some points, even with a system that far exceeds the recommended specs - such as having enough RAM, which may be perhaps double or triple what the game recommends, and yet you could still get some crashes based on, go figure, not having enough RAM. This is due to the game having a set limit it is meant to use when the game runs, and even if some of Bethesda's patches made the game LAA(Large Address Aware - meaning it can supposedly use as much ram as a 32bit application can access - only otherwise the game has a set memory block it is meant to use, and it cannot go beyond that). 

Though there are a few mods, and SKSE plugins that can help with that - even a few lines you'll want in an SKSE.ini to help with memory. At most though, you may want to use the Crash Fixes plugin(Nexus), which may solve a few of your issues. 

Might get a bit sickening to create that though, but doing so is up to Bad Dog, obviously. 

Honestly. I hope they don't go that route with future games. I'd hope they have enough of a more modern or Sci-Fi outlet with Fallout or the upcoming Starfield. 

Maybe if they introduced hints that the Dwemer might have developed guns(like some mods have suggested), maybe, but overall? I'd prefer they do not.

Thanks for you opinion and help. Yes things up to Bad Dog. About new Era Fantasy I should not push my opinion.

Fast question, does Yiffy Age change anything on the player vampire quest or anything pertaining the player vampire? I ask because I'm having issues adding Better Vampires to my build, it's vampire scripts are not activating, in that case it means a mod that edits player vampires is present. YA is the only one besides BV that I believe would edit the player vampire scripts. If that is the case, then I'd like to know if Better Vampires could be added to the patch wish-list?

Here's the load order to look over in case there's something I missed.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     BSAssets.esm
 11  b     BSHeartland.esm
 12  c     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     EFFCore.esm
15  f     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 16 10     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
 18 12     KS Hairdo's.esp
 19 13     RaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15     Athletics Training.esp
 22 16     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
 23 17     BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
 24 18     BSHeartland - Textures.esp
 25 19     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 26 1a     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 27 1b     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
 28 1c     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 29 1d     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
 30 1e     Convenient Horses.esp
 31 1f     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
 32 20     UIExtensions.esp
 33 21     Footprints.esp
 34 22     ImmediateDragons.esp
 35 23     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 36 24     AK- Placeable Statics.esp
 37 25     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 38 26     AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp
 39 27     3DNPC.esp
 40 28     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 41 29     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 42 2a     Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 43 2b     ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
 44 2c     Run For Your Lives.esp
 45 2d     Cooking_In_Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     AyleidPalaceNEW.esp
 47 2f     Atlas Legendary OCS.esp
 48 30     WetandCold.esp
 49 31     WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 50 32     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 51 33     Skyshards.esp
 52 34     Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
 53 35     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 54 36     EFFDialogue.esp
 55 37     Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
 56 38     JaxonzRenamer.esp
 57 39     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 58 3a     vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
 59 3b     NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
 60 3c     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
 61 3d     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
 62 3e     Zim's Fortify Enchantments.esp
 63 3f     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 64 40     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 65 41     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 66 42     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
 67 43     3DNPCEFF.esp
 68 44     ExtraLevelPerks.esp
 69 45     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 70 46     Companions No Werewolf Option.esp
 71 47     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 72 48     Better Vampires.esp
 73 49     _tck_SpellCrafting.esp
 74 4a     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 75 4b     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
 76 4c     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
 77 4d     OCS - 3DNPC.esp
 78 4e     Open Cities Skyrim - Legendary Patch.esp
 79 4f     OCS - ICOW Patch.esp
 80 50     OCS - Inconsequential NPCs Patch.esp
 81 51     OCS - CRF Patch.esp
 82 52     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 83 53     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
 84 54     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 85 55     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 86 56     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
 87 57     YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp
 88 58     YiffyAgeInconseqPatch.esp
 89 59     YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
 90 5a     YiffyAgeImperious.esp
 91 5b     YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp
 92 5c     YiffyAgeWetnCold.esp
 93 5d     YiffyAgeCuttingRoomFloor.esp
 94 5e     YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp
 95 5f     Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp
 96 60     KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
 97 61     YiffyAgeApachiiHair.esp

6 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Actually, there seems to be a BV patch. Are you using that?

Are you sure there's a YABetterVampires patch already? Looked in the drive folder and I didn't see one, unless it's the "YiffyAgeDrachisPatch" which I don't think it is, though I may be wrong. Perhaps a file you haven't made public?

In case that didn't answer your question, then no, I'm not using the patch.