On 6/16/2018 at 12:30 AM, Kuroyami said:

It's actually a simple change in TESVEdit. With the usual mods that make the change, they will restore the vanilla OrcRace(and OrcRaceVampire, though that would only effect a single NPC in Dawnguard, unless you also use Diverse Skyrim) data, and thus cause issues with Yiffy Age. 

The change being, to look for Female Behavior Graph under the OrcRace(and OrcRaceVampire, just in case), and change it from DefaultMale to DefaultFemale

Additionally, you could load up such a mod in the Edit program, along with Yiffy Age, and compare the entries, just dragging into YA the needed change - and then simply remove the other mod before running your game.

Hmm...Doing that seems to have done nothing for orc females. Is there an extra step, or do I need to save it somehow?

39 minutes ago, Taven said:

Hmm...Doing that seems to have done nothing for orc females. Is there an extra step, or do I need to save it somehow?

If you have the Imperious Patch for Yiffy Age, then you'll need to make the same change in that plugin as well - as it also edits the race records. Otherwise, I'm not sure why that change would not be applied right away - it is not change that requires a new game, or for your game to have not loaded any Orc NPCs for it to work. 

A standalone lykaios follower will need a patch. I kept the race, but the form IDs aren't the same. 

For standalone followers like this it would probably be better not to include the base races, or unbundle them and make them dependencies, which would be more proper anyway.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:46 PM, Bad Dog said:

I'll see about a plantigrade patch.

A plantigrade patch would be nice, I like this mod a lot but Yiffy age with a ton of armor mods = a lot of goofy foortwear, it looks like everyone is trying to sneak around on their tippy toes. >.>

Is there anyway to get plantigrade legs without nifskope?

Ya, I really should do a patch at least for immersive armors.

You don't need nifskope to fix this, you need TES5Edit. Change the skeleton to the normal skeleton path (pretty sure I changed the path rather than overwriting the skeleton), then delete all the footwear overrides. 

Gonna do this in the next release. I think I'll make Blaze happy and also upgrade the remaining heads to the Citrus mesh and do high-res pelts for the remaining canines (I think just hyenas and vaalsark). That way all the assets will be mine.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Gonna do this in the next release. I think I'll make Blaze happy...

To be honest, at this point I have my own "custom" version of YA with several edits including plantigrade feet, so it wouldn't have a direct effect on me (apart from making me happy). But I'm sure there's some people that would also like to have the option and would appreciate it, so it's nice nevertheless.

Note that while I have my own version and probably won't use any "stock" YA anymore unless it's for testing or stuff like that, any improvements or updates to the main mod can be ported to it just fine so those are great to have as well. Like those missing statues/load screens that you finished for the next update and showed a while ago. Or...

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

...and also upgrade the remaining heads to the Citrus mesh and do high-res pelts for the remaining canines (I think just hyenas and vaalsark). That way all the assets will be mine.

Yay! That is indeed going to make me very happy :classic_tongue:!

EDIT: also, yeah, Kygarra and Vaalsark are the only ones in need of new high-res textures. Kritta did an awesome job on the Lykaios, so IMO those are fine. They still need better heads, though, just like the other two.

46 minutes ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. And if you have time, please, consider making a patch for clothing & clutter fixes (to make circlets visible) thanks in advance.

I actually have a patch for CCF and Kryptopr's other mods(CCOR and WAF), which I'm going to check over a bit more and likely add to this thread at some point. 

Is there a way to make sure that both the horse strapon AND the Calpysos(SPelling?) strapon doesn't show up on a female in the male position during sex? I kinda prefer the Calypos one because as of now, with another mod it can bend AND it actually spreads the vagina.

2 hours ago, Taven said:

Is there a way to make sure that both the horse strapon AND the Calpysos(SPelling?) strapon doesn't show up on a female in the male position during sex? I kinda prefer the Calypos one because as of now, with another mod it can bend AND it actually spreads the vagina.

Make sure you're not using the "Bad Dog no schlong", but the normal "no schlong". If you don't want the default Sexlab strapon either, disable it in Sexlab. I don't know what to say beyond that, because I have Sexlab set to filter animations.

1 hour ago, kingcupworld said:

Make sure you're not using the "Bad Dog no schlong", but the normal "no schlong". If you don't want the default Sexlab strapon either, disable it in Sexlab. I don't know what to say beyond that, because I have Sexlab set to filter animations.

Well...I am using the BD no schlong thing, and the horse strapon is showing up along with the sexlab(Calypos) strapon. I'm not sure why the horse strapon shows up on it's own..and at random sometimes too. I wish there was a way to make it bend...and maybe control it with SL too? Because as of now,(Well, maybe just with me, I dunno..) it doesn't seem like you can control when the horse strapon shows up.

23 hours ago, Taven said:

Well...I am using the BD no schlong thing, and the horse strapon is showing up along with the sexlab(Calypos) strapon. I'm not sure why the horse strapon shows up on it's own..and at random sometimes too. I wish there was a way to make it bend...and maybe control it with SL too? Because as of now,(Well, maybe just with me, I dunno..) it doesn't seem like you can control when the horse strapon shows up.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:54 PM, kingcupworld said:

Make sure you're not using the "Bad Dog no schlong"

Make sure you're not using the "Bad Dog no schlong", 

11 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

Chill, my mistake. I read that while kinda half-asleep. Still though, if I were to not use BD no schlong, the other schlong mods would take over and EVERY female will have a schlong. Before you say to disable those other schlongs for females, I DO want to use those.

What was the original problem again? Do you just want a different strap-on? If so, I think you can overwrite the one I supply (which came from some modder's resource). 

The reason for the BD-no-schlong is that it's hard to get FUTA right with SL & SOS. SL will put strap-ons on girls but doesn't know about chicks with dicks, so you can't use that. SOS will put dicks on chicks, but then all your chicks have to have dicks. If you want all guys to have dicks, but only a random few chicks to have dicks, SOS won't help you because you can't set different probabilities for the sexes. Plus SOS sets the male armors to not allow the dicks to show but not the female armors. (Or so I was told. Not sure if that's right, actually.)

So the BD-no-shlong is a SOS female dick that is invisible unless the female is active, at which point it's a strap-on. If you've got a better way to handle the situation I'm all ears.

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

What was the original problem again? Do you just want a different strap-on? If so, I think you can overwrite the one I supply (which came from some modder's resource). 

The reason for the BD-no-schlong is that it's hard to get FUTA right with SL & SOS. SL will put strap-ons on girls but doesn't know about chicks with dicks, so you can't use that.

That is generally why you can set a PC or NPC to Male or Female in SL, which can differ from their base Skyrim Gender - some mods for SL consider a character with Skyrim:Female, SL: Male, to be a Futa/Transgender/etc character. SLEN and SL Cumshot(though this one is more a simpler "This character is transgender" option) basically have an option to directly set this based on what SOS addon is being used, like setting the SOS UNP mod as Male, which sets the SL gender of any character using it, to Male. 

If you want all guys to have dicks, but only a random few chicks to have dicks, SOS won't help you because you can't set different probabilities for the sexes.

You can have only some females in the game end up with schlongs - you just need something like the No Schlong For Females addon(or it's variant in YA), since the probability system SOS uses does work, it just needs more than one addon to work properly for such a thing. 

Plus SOS sets the male armors to not allow the dicks to show but not the female armors. (Or so I was told. Not sure if that's right, actually.)

The option in the SOS MCM injects the keyword into the item, and it doesn't differ between genders. You can set a vanilla armor to Revealing, and if you don't have fitting meshes for both genders, you will get the schlong mesh clipping. 

Never really understood that SL setting. So you're saying that if I tell SL a FUTA NPC is male, SL won't give her a strapon, even when she's active? And that's sticky--I can do it once and SL will remember across saves? Because I could put a script on the female schlongs that would do that. 

Then when a female gets an actual futa-type schlong, she won't get strapons, but if she doesn't get a schlong at all she'll get the SL strapon when necessary. The female-no-schlong will still be needed to make SOS probabilities useful but it can just be empty. 

That's a little simpler than the current method and it means you'll get whatever strapon SL has, if you care.

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

SLEN and SL Cumshot(though this one is more a simpler "This character is transgender" option) basically have an option to directly set this based on what SOS addon is being used, like setting the SOS UNP mod as Male, which sets the SL gender of any character using it, to Male. 

BTW I totally didn't understand this bit at all. 

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Never really understood that SL setting. So you're saying that if I tell SL a FUTA NPC is male, SL won't give her a strapon, even when she's active? And that's sticky--I can do it once and SL will remember across saves? Because I could put a script on the female schlongs that would do that. 

Then when a female gets an actual futa-type schlong, she won't get strapons, but if she doesn't get a schlong at all she'll get the SL strapon when necessary. The female-no-schlong will still be needed to make SOS probabilities useful but it can just be empty. 

That's a little simpler than the current method and it means you'll get whatever strapon SL has, if you care.

Yes - all of the Futa characters I've posted images of using SL animations, are all set to Male, as far as SexLab is concerned, and thus SL does not equip a strap-on during those scenes - unless you don't make sure such a character's SL Gender is set to Male, or a mod does that for you, in which case it has.

As for across saves...I'm not sure about that. Generally using a mod like SLEN does help, given the mentioned feature below, but unless there would be a way to do this script wise(like the Shark Race mod being able to trigger a SL scene if you do use SL, but without explicitly requiring it), though I'm not sure what the impact would be performance-wise if done for a lot of characters.

16 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

BTW I totally didn't understand this bit at all. 

SLEN(SexLab Eager NPCs) has a specific submenu that lists all the SOS addons you have installed. In that menu, you can specify if an addon is meant to consider the character transgender/Futanari/etc, which can go for both male and female characters. Such as, with the SOS UNP addon, you can check it under "Set to Male for..."(or something similar), and it will set that character's SL gender to Male. It also has a option in the reverse, setting a (base Skyrim)Male character to SL's Female gender, even if there aren't any addons that do that yet.

SL Cumshot has a similar option, which just likely changes a character's SL gender from what it currently is - which I think SL by itself just sets itself to match the base game gender, and Cumshot will just change SL's gender option to the opposite when clicked. 

...Phew...you folks are talking before I get back! xD Although, the problem I've had isn't with futas or anything, they work fine with me using Sexlab Eager NPCs to keep females from getting a strapon in addition to their own dick. It's just that sometimes in SL animations, when a female has the BD no schlongs..schlong to not have a dick, sometimes when they are in male context,(For example, the topping person in a missionary animation) not only do they get the strapon that SL usually gives them in that situation, but they're also wearing that horse strapon at the same time..and it kinda looks weird. I'm not sure what's causing that, maybe it's a tag in the animation..I dunno. >< As it is now though, I kinda prefer the original SL strapon because it has a mod(I forgot it's name....) that allows you to increase it's size, and bend it as if it were a schlong too. Although, I wouldn't mind the Horse strapon replacing the original strapon if it could do the same.

Taven, that's exactly the problem Kuroyami and I are discussing. That's how the BD No Schlong is supposed to work. Either don't use SLEN to set SL gender (I didn't even know that was a thing) or stop using the BD No Schlong.

...Awww..I actually like both SLEN and the BD No Schlong, and I don't want to stop using either...so I'll not remove either for now. I'd use the normal no schlongs version  that BD No Schlong came from, but I believe it probably wouldn't work. ><

1 hour ago, Taven said:

...Awww..I actually like both SLEN and the BD No Schlong, and I don't want to stop using either...so I'll not remove either for now. I'd use the normal no schlongs version  that BD No Schlong came from, but I believe it probably wouldn't work. ><

If you mean the No Schlongs for Females mod, then yes, that one would work with YA. I used it with Yiffy Age before the mod added it's own version of the addon.