Does anyone know if there's a mod that let's you pick up books without reading them?  I have pick Up Books cQuicker, but thart just automatically hit the take button soon as the book opens, which still counts it as read in with book tracker.

Tera-mashup, i think armor in general is elven/castanic something (skyrim tera armors have name for it)

feathe back-skirt is a mystery.

Where and how to get it is a mystery too. so cant help beyond this.

Thanks, found it on this site, it's a tera mod from this thread.

i whas wondering if there is any DMC armour mods for oblivion(exept for Dante jacket/coat and Vergil jacket/coat,those i allready has ),

i know there is one mod for skyrim that adds credo angelo's demon/angel form and binaco/alto angelo as armour for skyrim like this one here http://steamcommunit...s/?id=743491542

(i know what that armour is lol ,since it whas for skyrim lol)but what i ment,is there an oblivion version of the mod also ? 

Yes I meant Serrated.

Thanks anyway. But I guess sometimes, when you want something... you gotta do it yourself

Wanted this for my secondary main char...

attachicon.gifsword.jpg

I just suck at making textures

I've got some barbaric weapons too, if you're interested. Literally serrated! Though, not necessarily real barbarian's weapons.....

post-39899-0-57573900-1471680576_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-09516900-1471680581_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-57732300-1471680585_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-84862300-1471680589_thumb.jpg

Yes I meant Serrated.

Thanks anyway. But I guess sometimes, when you want something... you gotta do it yourself

Wanted this for my secondary main char...

attachicon.gifsword.jpg

I just suck at making textures

I've got some barbaric weapons too, if you're interested. Literally serrated! Though, not necessarily real barbarian's weapons.....

attachicon.gifbarb01.JPGattachicon.gifbarb02.JPGattachicon.gifbarb03.JPGattachicon.gifbarb04.JPG

I am interested in those, if you're willing to share.

Those weapons are actually not complete, but I am always willing to share. Have fun.

Others that I did not upload the picture:

post-39899-0-14432800-1471713340_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-27212200-1471713347_thumb.jpgpost-39899-0-47806300-1471714514_thumb.jpg

This was like two years ago. Poontank and I had a sort of collaboration project where I make meshes and he is to make textures. But, as some of you already know, he disappeared and was never heard. The textures in this pack were merely a "showcase" to help him texturing, the real textures were supposed to made by PT. Anyways, after he disappeared, suddenly I didn't want to finish and release this and lost all interests.

The package also contains everything needed to make textures including existing textures' .psd sources. They were never made to a working mod, so there's no pre-set path. You will place them in your game/hard drive wherever you please.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nuvo182fc2fr5rp/mvm_pt_wild_weapons_wip.7z

contents:

- argonian tribal armory: hist ritual (the fang sword with feathers), skull shield (the clanfear skull buckler)

- blade of old religion: obsidian dagger

- dragonslayer(incomplete): dragonslayer (the big fucking sword, PT was working on this one just before going MIA. So no texture, sorry)

- judgement: judgement (the metal hand-chop)

- khukuri: bone kukuri(partially incomplete, no texture for the sheath), macuahuikuri (macuahuitle + khukuri, actually uses the same glass texture with the obsidian dagger.)

I was going over the Mad Companionship Spells, MCS Extension & HumanTouchNPC thread when this lady caught my fancy.

suit.jpg

I'm pretty doubtful anyone can recognize the armor/clothing in this picture due to how little of the thing is being shown but I'm wondering if anyone knows a mod similar to it.

I was going over the Mad Companionship Spells, MCS Extension & HumanTouchNPC thread when this lady caught my fancy.

suit.jpg

I'm pretty doubtful anyone can recognize the armor/clothing in this picture due to how little of the thing is being shown but I'm wondering if anyone knows a mod similar to it.

Darklight Mithril Armour with a collar mesh added. The texture is fairly unmistakable.