Thats a frankensteined FF Race that uses the Sulhwa race textures, it's something I'm working on...

Is that necklace available anywhere as a separate part, not as part of the armor? Dari said that they were supposed to be in one of the Xmas 2015 packs/updates, but they weren't and he's never replied.

Thats a frankensteined FF Race that uses the Sulhwa race textures, it's something I'm working on...

Is that necklace available anywhere as a separate part, not as part of the armor? Dari said that they were supposed to be in one of the Xmas 2015 packs/updates, but they weren't and he's never replied.

I am Dari xD

Sorry if I never replied, people keep pm'ing from all over the place and it gets tough to keep track of every single message, I believe I said the necklaces were included in those packs, they are, not as separate meshes tough, however, separating them from the armors is extremely simple...

Quick Simple Brute Way Of Doing This:

- Open the armor in Nifskope (install if you don't have it)

- Right-Click on a part of the armor that is not the necklace > block > remove branch

- Repeat the process above until you have only the necklace parts in the render window.

- Save with a different name.

- Done.

I am Dari xD

Sorry if I never replied, people keep pm'ing from all over the place and it gets tough to keep track of every single message, I believe I said the necklaces were included in those packs, they are, not as separate meshes tough, however, separating them from the armors is extremely simple...

Quick Simple Brute Way Of Doing This:

- Open the armor in Nifskope (install if you don't have it)

- Right-Click on a part of the armor that is not the necklace > block > remove branch

- Repeat the process above until you have only the necklace parts in the render window.

- Save with a different name.

- Done.

Oh, okay. that was on deviant art.

I tried that, removed all branches not the necklace, etc, but my game crashed. Probably because I'm not using a physiced body, only HGEC.

But thank you for the information.

Oblivion is not like skyrim in that regard.  Properly done, the necklace nif being altered won't crash the game.

What probably is crashing it is you didn't alter the esp file.  You need to designate the necklace in the CK as only using the necklace slot.

Oblivion is not like skyrim in that regard.  Properly done, the necklace nif being altered won't crash the game.

What probably is crashing it is you didn't alter the esp file.  You need to designate the necklace in the CK as only using the necklace slot.

That wouldn't crash the game either, it would just make the other slots it was occupying invisible, I believe something was accidentally removed...

...Anyways your nif should look like this one, make sure it only takes the amulet or tail slot in Construction Set.

Oblivion nifs use NiSkinInstance and if it's like skyrim when using NiSkinInstance the nif will use whatever slots you have selected in the .esp as NiSkinInstance doesn't have any slots to select. Skyrim uses BSDismemberSkinInstance which is the same as NiSkinInstance except that you have to have all slots matching in both .esp and nif but in nifskope you can convert BSDismemberSkinInstance to NiSkinInstance or NiSkinInstance to BSDismemberSkinInstance using nifskope. 

suit.jpg

I'm pretty doubtful anyone can recognize the armor/clothing in this picture due to how little of the thing is being shown but I'm wondering if anyone knows a mod similar to it.

i know it may not look it, but this http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22257/? might be what you're looking for.

this should have more pictures of it

http://frantan.exblog.jp/12912390/

But Sunhwa no freckles. I need only "Face".dds with freckles.

I love freckles. ^_^

On the Nexus has a number of different, but they are of poor quality. (((

P.s. I'm from Russia. Sorry for the English.

You can find some nice freckles here , all you have to do is paste them on the face texture of your choice.

But Sunhwa no freckles. I need only "Face".dds with freckles.

I love freckles. ^_^

On the Nexus has a number of different, but they are of poor quality. (((

P.s. I'm from Russia. Sorry for the English.

You can find some nice freckles here , all you have to do is paste them on the face texture of your choice.

There is a caveat. I do not use the CS and other editors. I just change the file dds\nif in modes like I want to. = DDD

So I need that and texture, because it is already finished.))

It's not impossible to open all the body textures you plan to use in Paint.net/Photoshop and make absolutely certain you're using the same %s for each texture as you darken them. Only works right if you're using a custom race with the textures in a unique place, though, otherwise you might screw up another race using them.

If you truly want to create a good character. I may suggest one to learn to use graphical tools (gimp, photoshop paint.net.. whatever said above) and make your own personal characters with their own tweaks.

It's not that hard but may take some time. Eventually one will make character equal what Risray has.

in short as already stated abve: open face.dds - copy some freckles from another mod, save (dxt1), test it. If it's bad, try again.

"Beauty modding" is kinda like Souls-game and now i scared every potential returning and new gamer off. xD