Does anyone know of an animation that would look good for hand feeding a horse? I just started using Qarls harvest, which gives a hay bale to feed the horse. When you activate a horse, it will give a choice to feed or mount, then removes the hay from your inventory. I would like to alter this to play a decent animation to make it look like you're feeding, then add the ability to feed apples and carrots.

I don't know the hay bale feeding ani but can you replace the hay bale with a apple and carrot ?

I did it with drink animations. In vanilla Oblivion you have the drink mug and the drink skooma animation. You can use the same ani (kf file) whith other idle Objects.

For rich NPCs ani with silver mug or fine/ expensivewine bottles. And poor NPC use cheap wine bottles.

Or in Claudia's little secret was a masturbate with dildo animation, I replaced the dildo with a cucumber :D

If the hay bale feeding ani is good you create a new ani with the same kf file but with apple or carrot idle Object.

There is no ani, it just removes the hay bale. Would really love to find a feeding ani. Don't even care if it has an idle object in it, just to get your hand up by the mouth is all I really need.

Found a bunch of stuff, and am ultimately turning my  SlofsAnimals into a dog and horse overhaul for lovers. Using Play Fetch With Radiant to add a few other AI packages to the playerdog ref in LBGW. I just finished making sure the dogs in my mod don't over write any changes from LBGW, like the no companion tokens. Next is to alter the bitch bone script, then add the bone, bowl, and whistle to rena's merch chest.

The horse stuff

MofoMojo's whisperer mod; steel the horse and play it right, it's yours,

Sell Your Horses; I need to add the horse types added by slofs animals, but works to sell stolen horses from the whisperer mod

Horse Management; just sounds like a great mod, one thing it does is allow you to set a "stable marker" which keeps any horse you own from wandering back anywhere (as long as you stable it) even in cities, with the proper ini setting.

So, yeah, that's my intention.

No the DoTheunderdark.esp was another Mod ( my mistake )

these Mod http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36101/?  has nothing to do with The Underdark: The Realm Of Northdark.

I unpacked the 1.1 OMod to check the files, readme and Master files, then checked the load order in the BOSS masterlist.

Last time I used the Mod was ...?  4-5 years ago ?

I did clean it and followed your tutorial but with not much success and almost want to give up on this... I think it's just my load order,

which I basically got down to all the DLC and the oblivion.esm ---

I'll send you my load order fejeena because I don't want to spam the forum here and get into trouble.

post-3205-0-03749600-1465700634.jpg

in the Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa

Textures\menus\icons\icon_small_eye.dds

Textures\menus50\icons\icon_small_eye.dds

Textures\menus80\icons\icon_small_eye.dds

if you also want to replace the cross

post-3205-0-84691000-1465701262.jpg

Textures\menus\misc\hud_reticle.dds

Textures\menus50\misc\hud_reticle.dds

Textures\menus80\misc\hud_reticle.dds

I'm looking for Goma Pose Pack 17 (as part of Goma Pose Merged installation). I followed the download instructions provided on the nexus page and I suspect the file isn't there anymore, but I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the leads. Anyway, a link to a mirror site or an attachment via PM would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for Goma Pose Pack 17 (as part of Goma Pose Merged installation). I followed the download instructions provided on the nexus page and I suspect the file isn't there anymore, but I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the leads. Anyway, a link to a mirror site or an attachment via PM would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The only file I could locate was a separate Goma Pose Merged-45792-1-1.7z, Goma Pose Merged by samhain6, located on Nexus, which just contains Goma Pose Merged.esp that you use to replace the 1 thru 16 (+ the 17?) ESPs with.

That blog.naver.com link has been dead for a while now, so I was never able to locate the idle animations of any Goma 17 poses, if there are any. May be another LL member has them and can share them here.

I instead use Pose Compendium AE (config)-45503-1-0.7z, which makes use of the 1-16 of Goma, plus quite a few others; CTAddpose, NaRae Pose, etc. I never did test to see if it uses a Goma 17 set, but I doubt it.

Unfortunately, those fins are not yet released. Only horns, and not the horns in the pic above, just the original dragon horns. I tried contacting the original author, but have as of yet to hear back. Just really want something like that. Got the wings on my leobit, got the flight from "Dragonian race reworked" working nicely (it had a few issues, some player.Update3d's, and some missing endif's), but damn, them fins would look so cute on my ever changing race. Need to rename it to Chimaera. 

I know this probably a long shot, but since I have absolutely no knowledge of Blender, egm or tri files, and I just spent 6 hours searching for something close to the above fins I inquired about with no results, could someone who knows what they are doing help me?

I tried the copy branch, paste branch in NifSkope, but figure because of those egm files, that's why they didn't show up in game. I have the fins positioned where I want them, and have included the original files in case.

Using altered argonian fins.

MixedHair.7z

My Chimaera thus far.

post-119700-0-58029100-1466569576_thumb.jpgpost-119700-0-80016300-1466569589_thumb.jpgpost-119700-0-16871600-1466569609_thumb.jpgpost-119700-0-80839100-1466569631_thumb.jpgpost-119700-0-73749700-1466569650_thumb.jpg

:)  See, ear fins would be cute.

[...] I was never able to locate the idle animations of any Goma 17 poses, if there are any. May be another LL member has them and can share them here.

I instead use Pose Compendium AE (config)-45503-1-0.7z, which makes use of the 1-16 of Goma, plus quite a few others; CTAddpose, NaRae Pose, etc. I never did test to see if it uses a Goma 17 set, but I doubt it.

Thank you for replying.

Your guess is right, I am indeed installing Goma 1-17 merged esp by samhain, plus NaRae and Halo poses as separate mods. I'll be waiting a little more for someone to share the missing poses/esp, otherwise I will consider a different solution. Excluding the missing animation from the esp may require some minor CSE editing, a task I should be able to work out. 

@ Myst:

Thanks! I didn't notice you uploaded the Goma files for me. Much obliged.

About a movable campsite-tent, I'm using maskar's Camping mod for a while now and never had a problem with it. Well, companions and NPCs won't follow your character inside the bigger tents, but it's something you can easily fix using the console.

[...] I was never able to locate the idle animations of any Goma 17 poses, if there are any. May be another LL member has them and can share them here.

Thank you for replying.

Your guess is right, I am indeed installing Goma 1-17 merged esp by samhain, plus NaRae and Halo poses as separate mods. I'll be waiting a little more for someone to share the missing poses/esp, otherwise I will consider a different solution. Excluding the missing animation from the esp may require some minor CSE editing, a task I should be able to work out. 

You did see the dlink Myst42 provided for Goma 17, a few posts up? (It's actually 1-17.) What other ones are you missing?

Without a relevant topic:

What determines the animation usage for certain actions? Example, 2 different mod adds animations for blocking. How the game knows which one to use? 

From my own little experience, there are three ways to override a default animation.

1) The simplest and less flexible is overwriting the global .kf file located in meshes\characters\_male folder. Changing this will affect every npc in the game regadless of race, gender and so on.

2) Then there are animations added by some kind of "specialanim.esp". The esp is there to specify which character is using a specific anim, usually placed in the specialanims subfolder. This one has precedence over the global .kf file, and if several mods assign a different .kf file to the same specialanim, it *should* be safe to assume the last mod loaded is the winner. This method is the best for those who don't want to use Blockhead for some reason.

3) Finally there is Blockhead and its sophisticated but powerful way of overriding animations. With Blockhead, basically one can add custom animations without the need of additional esps. Custom anims can be assigned to races, genders or single NPCs.

In my game I adopt a combined approach using all three methods, although I could rely only on 1) and 3).

Generally speaking, it is best to avoid having conflicting animations whenever possible. Keep in mind that Blockhead overrides have the highest priority, then there are specialanims and finally the global animations.

Thank you for replying.

You did see the dlink Myst42 provided for Goma 17, a few posts up? (It's actually 1-17.) What other ones are you missing?

Yes, I've seen it now. Thanks everyone!

Without a relevant topic:

What determines the animation usage for certain actions? Example, 2 different mod adds animations for blocking. How the game knows which one to use? 

From my own little experience, there are three ways to override a default animation.

1) The simplest and less flexible is overwriting the global .kf file located in meshes\characters\_male folder. Changing this will affect every npc in the game regadless of race, gender and so on.

2) Then there are animations added by some kind of "specialanim.esp". The esp is there to specify which character is using a specific anim, usually placed in the specialanims subfolder. This one has precedence over the global .kf file, and if several mods assign a different .kf file to the same specialanim, it *should* be safe to assume the last mod loaded is the winner. This method is the best for those who don't want to use Blockhead for some reason.

3) Finally there is Blockhead and its sophisticated but powerful way of overriding animations. With Blockhead, basically one can add custom animations without the need of additional esps. Custom anims can be assigned to races, genders or single NPCs.

In my game I adopt a combined approach using all three methods, although I could rely only on 1) and 3).

Generally speaking, it is best to avoid having conflicting animations whenever possible. Keep in mind that Blockhead overrides have the highest priority, then there are specialanims and finally the global animations.

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I've seen it now. Thanks everyone!

Thank you! :)

Heyo everyone !

I just wanted to know if there was a mod that is capable of writing to a file (like a text file) all the items that are in my character's inventory and that'd allow to erase from the character's inventory any item that isn't on that list on command. The reason for this odd request is that basically I have the habit of hoarding a huge amount of items on my character so today I decided to sort everything out and remove from my inventory a crapload of different items. Thing is that I dumped all these in two or so containers but it had (somehow) the result of pretty mcuh breaking the game's performance, driving the framerate from a rather smooth 60-ish FPS to 30 and even low 20's FPS. Basically my idea would be to load one of these laggy saves where I've sorted my inventory, write to file all the items I have in my character's inventory, load a save that dates back to before my cleanup and run said mod to wipe out any mod that isn't from the list, so I can have (at last) a more organized inventory.