Hello.. I just got back from playing Skyrim and I just want to play some more of Oblivion. So I just want to know if there is any good vampire NPC replacer? Please I don't want to use xeo. I like to stay on MBP. Any suggestion? 

One of the main things I'm doing at the moment is going through vampire mods. 

I'm not sure what you want but here are my current thoughts on just the NPCs.  I assuming you don't care about what they do to the player?

Unholy Darkness =  The mod has some really strong vampires.  One of them murdered nearly all the killable NPCs in one town.  It has some really nice looking npcs.  Didn't care for the mod but that was mainly player vampire related.

OOO = This makes vampires stronger and all enemies for that matter.  The vampires have some good spells add to their playset.  Also it adds a bunch of different types of vampire.   I actually made a OOO patch to add the powers to my vampire companions.  The downside is this is a major overhaul that changes a bunch of stuff.

LTD Vampire Overhaul =  I don't think this actually does anything to vanilla vampires. 

Training Cattle  =  The main focus of this mod is creating cattle but it has some major effects on vampires.   You can actually create vampires with this mod also but it is a process.   The cool thing is you can have other vampires feed on your cattle and train your cattle.   So the big thing is it changes the way you interact with vampires.   You use cattle to spread vampire love through the cities.   Once the city loves vampires enough you move in some vampires (vanilla or modded).   The vampires like you more and more for sharing your cattle.  The vampire will walk around feeding on cattle or non cattle by using normal feeding or by subtle conversation.    

Spreading Vampirism =  So with this you can infect NPCs with vampirism .  The vampires you create can then infect other people if you want.  The vampires you create really love you.  You get the options to have them as dumb companions.  Also vampires created by other vampires can be your companion if their disposition is high enough.   These vampires will walk around trying to find people to feed on.  They can only feed on sleeping NPCs and only if they are not being watched by  non vampires. 

Major downside to this mod is that it can screw up your save file.  I still love the mod but I lost hours because of stupid bugs. 

Wyre Bash = you should be using wyre bash.  This includes the ugly vampire fix.  Without this the PC and NPC vampires have that ugly look.  If you use multiple vampire mods you will need this to make a bash patch to get all the changes. 

Terran Vampires =  I haven't tried this one yet.  However, it seems to make the most changes to vanilla NPCs and adds some vampire clans.  This will be one of the mods I use on my next play through. 

I'm been looking for standard vampire outfits that can be used as uniforms for my vampires.  Male mainly but female outfits would be cool also.   Mainly I want something dark and Gothic but not super out there.  I want foot soldier gear instead of something that makes them look like boss characters.  For example I like the look of Skyrim's vampire outfits.

Also male slave gear.  Right now I have them shirtless with collars and shackles.  This honestly isn't bad but it is kind of boring. For the ladies I have like a billion options from just one mod.  I have chain outfits,  crazy looking outfits I can't describe, bondage gear, but for dudes I got nothing. 

Holy Cow.. Thanks Baron of Hell. Those mods you have been explaining about it looks very interesting. The problem is my vampire npc looks really ugly even with Vampire Race Disable mod. I will try to download the mods you recommended and see if I can beautify it. I was bummed out when I tried out the Vampire Race Reloaded made by Bella and found out its for player only race. 

http://baronbee.blogspot.co.id/2012/03/bayou.html

http://baronbee.blogspot.co.id/2012/06/black-dragon-released.html

anyone still got this mods or mirror links ? 

thank you 

Salut ,

Que voulez-vous exactement ? J'ai eu de la chance il y a 1 an envirron d'avoir trouvé quelques uns de ses mods ... mais pas tous, certains n'étaient déjà plus disponibles.

Je possède " BBB the Bayou" ( attention il est lourd , beaucoup trop de polygones - à mon goût du moins da,s ce " Nif " ...)

...Black Dragon aussi ... mais j'ai un problème avec mon  nouveau navigateur  IE11 ( ... beurk ) je n'arrive plus à  .... oups sorry i'll continue in English ( il will not translate because i cannot copy/ast anything to an post - already edited or not ) i cannot Upload anything here at this moment , even a simple Web link , refuse to be "pasted" to a posrt ....

I also got there :  "Ahri" , "BB Anubis Beta " ,  ... nothing else on this machine ( but this one wasn't my Web machine when i downloaded these files.

So, i 'll try to upload them to 4Shared  ( but i don't know if my IE11 works there ) and after this , i'll copy manually the adresse as a "PS " ...ok ?  

Well, now let me try to upload the file at " UShared" . 

Just one thing , BaronB files are " Password Protected  ..."  not my action, they already been password protected , but i suppose you already know this if you read description at BaronB's blog.

Last thing , i don't know if these files are supposed to be shared anymore ... and you ?

Cheers , wait for my " Post Scriptum" ,

PS : ok , uploaded here at LL ... sorry but i don't know what's going wrong with IE11 here .

Pasword is " baronbee " without the quote.

BBBlackDragon.7z

BBthe Bayou.7z

OCO2 is pretty damn good:  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44676/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D44676&pUp=1

Remember that MBP won't do shit to the vanilla races, you'll need OCO2 or Xeo (or something similar) to mess with those.  Tons of vampire race mods over at the nexus.  More than you can shake a stick at.

Would this help?  It's a Japanese mod called ES74's Unique Race & NPCs and it claims, or so the translator prog does, that it replaces vanilla NPCs using MBP.  I haven't tried it out yet, since I just found it last night.  Don't know if it's outdated or will work with non-Japanese games, but check it out.  The screens look amazing, plus there's some other interesting mods to go with it.

http://playinggod2011.blogspot.ca/2011/11/npcmod.html

Hi there.

Yet another "special" request : does someone know if there is already a well looking " scotish Kilt " .... i mean for "male" of course, and if possible a "mini kilt " because i hope i would be able to see "male little "balls" bouncing ( animated ) .... one of these days .

Maybe something from  Room207 ? 

Well , in fact you will probably think  i could simply use a woman model , but that's not exactly the case because i need more " place /space " for the futur male genital parts and especially a little more place to be able to see these "balls" bouncing .

Actually i have in mind some HappySparkles meshes  made for a TS gender ... but i don't have one looking as a "scotish " model and that's why i ask this question. The final goal is to create a  " sexy  male " clothing ( and maybe armor  too ) replacer  ... probably for my "Tribute to Colouwhell WIP i still have in mind ). And if this case, male equiped with "kilts" and no more "pants or long robes " !

Merci d'avance.

Cheers.

NB: i know i could probably use the Gerra6's Clothing Converter , but i never did anything for male actually with this great tools so as i'm also a "lazy" person ( especially at this season ) i prefer to use an already well done model made by someone else .

Oh, i forgot to mention this important point : the model must be " modder resources" ... i mean able to be used , modified and shared publicly  ... c'est une condition sine qua non

OCO2 is pretty damn good:  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44676/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D44676&pUp=1

Remember that MBP won't do shit to the vanilla races, you'll need OCO2 or Xeo (or something similar) to mess with those.  Tons of vampire race mods over at the nexus.  More than you can shake a stick at.

Would this help?  It's a Japanese mod called ES74's Unique Race & NPCs and it claims, or so the translator prog does, that it replaces vanilla NPCs using MBP.  I haven't tried it out yet, since I just found it last night.  Don't know if it's outdated or will work with non-Japanese games, but check it out.  The screens look amazing, plus there's some other interesting mods to go with it.

http://playinggod2011.blogspot.ca/2011/11/npcmod.html

Yes.  That mod does use MBP's resources to change vanilla NPC's.  Think of it this way, ES74 and Xeo are vanilla replacers.  MBP is just a data base of resources that mods draw from.

There's MBP (Modular Beautiful People) though it will take a bit to get everything working correctly as you have to update files for MBP. There is OCO (Oblivion Character Overhaul) you will have to read it yourself as I ignore walls of colored text and I have never used it so have no clue on it. There is the evy race as well as a smaller evy race.  

Unlike others I like MBP++, x117race and I also use a custom XEO (xeorace & xeoracex117).

AIRrace Evy (customized), Blood Elves, CuteElf11, DiabloEF 6 in 1, Lop-ears Elf, Lop-ears Elf II and Lop-ears Elf_mini. FFRace, Manga Elves, PlomsOrcOverhaul v1.2 (makes female orcs hot!), Synx, SuccubusRace, Raven Elves, and X.Races.Comp.

Some of the later ones are needed for either companion MODs or save games I've collected over the years.

You may want to get Hair Style Master.esm too. Vanilla hair gets kind of fugly after a while.

Thanks very much.  I'll go check those out.

Looking for a player home or space for collecting companions, slaves, and cattle.   Right now I have been taking over the prisons in different cities to hold my slaves and cattle.  This actually works pretty well to to tell you the truth I'm just worried about screwing up a quest.  I already had three quests that take part in prisons and was shocked I didn't screw them up by making the prisoners cattle.  

Anyway I'm sure there has to be a mod that has a good sized prison I can hold my slaves in.  Also would like a home that can handle somewhere around  5 or more companions. 

Some mods I tried

Shadowcrest Vineyard = to small 

Glenvar Castle =  The castle itself is great the quest getting it locks it out until you are at a high level.  

The Dark Fortress = The prison and Guests room are great.  Moving between rooms is not companion friendly.  Companions get stuck in the ground.  

Looking for a player home or space for collecting companions, slaves, and cattle.   Right now I have been taking over the prisons in different cities to hold my slaves and cattle.  This actually works pretty well to to tell you the truth I'm just worried about screwing up a quest.  I already had three quests that take part in prisons and was shocked I didn't screw them up by making the prisoners cattle.  

Anyway I'm sure there has to be a mod that has a good sized prison I can hold my slaves in.  Also would like a home that can handle somewhere around  5 or more companions. 

Some mods I tried

Glenvar Castle =  The castle itself is great the quest getting it locks it out until you are at a high level.  

The Dark Fortress = The prison and Guests room are great.  Moving between rooms is not companion friendly.  Companions get stuck in the ground.  

How about Emma's Aleswell Cottage? Plenty of space and a couple of beds in the basement, and a suite at the top floor.

Looking for a player home or space for collecting companions, slaves, and cattle. Right now I have been taking over the prisons in different cities to hold my slaves and cattle. This actually works pretty well to to tell you the truth I'm just worried about screwing up a quest. I already had three quests that take part in prisons and was shocked I didn't screw them up by making the prisoners cattle.

Anyway I'm sure there has to be a mod that has a good sized prison I can hold my slaves in. Also would like a home that can handle somewhere around 5 or more companions.

Some mods I tried

Glenvar Castle = The castle itself is great the quest getting it locks it out until you are at a high level.

The Dark Fortress = The prison and Guests room are great. Moving between rooms is not companion friendly. Companions get stuck in the ground.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/7619/?

I've never tried it, but sounds like what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 1st i'm looking if there any kind of ninja or stealth characters skills or powers for oblivion, things like teleportation, or being able to teleport straight behind the opponent, smoke screens, poison bombs, traps etc.

2nd do you guys know of armor mods besides mktsang ones for the manga body ?

Hello everyone i am father/husband

that has to work day and night to provide for my family.

with all the work and spending and a little bit of time with my childeren and wife i have 1 hour of free time that i spend on playing video games for relaxation.

the position i am in does not give me time to fiddle around with this kinda stuff. (modding)

so i ask of everybody to  make this body suit & helm in a full armor set

(gauntslets,greaves,boots,chestpiece,helmet).
With daedric stats

i really dont have the time too do this.

Please help me i beg of you !.

Nakoyashi

Tired Father

http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/19468/?

with all the work and spending and a little bit of time with my childeren and wife i have 1 hour of free time that i spend on playing video games for relaxation.

the position i am in does not give me time to fiddle around with this kinda stuff. (modding)

so i ask of everybody to make this body suit & helm in a full armor set

With daedric stats

Nakoyashi

Tired Father

Is this something you want added to your inv right away, or is there somewhere you want it?

With daedric stats

Nakoyashi

Tired Father

Is this something you want added to your inv right away, or is there somewhere you want it?

I would like to have this new modded armor set  added to my inventory

With daedric stats

Nakoyashi

Tired Father

in my inventory right away

and thank you in advance!

just coc tdaArmouryTest pick up stuff there, and teleport back (coc AleswellInn) - for example. (also use TCL to clip )

Without split the mesh in blender it's not possible.

With nifSkope you can split the armor in hand , body and leg with foot

attachicon.giftda1.jpg attachicon.giftda3.jpg

attachicon.giftda2.jpg leg and foot is one part

And by the way , why tda's Armoury BETA ?

there is the reworked version tda Armory  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25332/?

The reworked version is still a body suit and a helmet Sadly enough .