Lendova, are you looking for the mod that makes the inventory small boxes instead of a list?

if so, wzInventory, with varients

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=wz+inv&quicksrc_auth=Author&quicksrc_game=101

magic and container support for wzInv

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43676/?

Install Order

1-DarnifiedUI

2-wzInventory fixed

3-Display Stats (if used)

4-QuestLogManager (if used)

5-Container Magic Menu Overhaul

This order does matter for the patches included in each mod.

I would like to restore my last character, help me to identify the hair.

attachicon.giftmW6v4l.jpg

Also, looking for Darn UI, which have installer for Wrye Bash. Had one, but have no idea where its came from.

I have a Darn UI installer for Wrye Bash, but I'm not sure if I can upload it here.

Just upload it to somewhere then send a PM with the download link. Thank you!

It's been more than a year but finally I can make blender work and export my meshes.
But clipping and rigging are still big issues lmao (see pics under spoiler).
If anyone knows how to fix this mess please help me, how do you solve the clipping, elbow and knee joints?

oblivion20170130_21_15_42_by_farlibarcaioblivion20170130_21_15_57_by_farlibarcaioblivion20170130_21_15_56_by_farlibarcai

Thanks in advance.

It's been more than a year but finally I can make blender work and export my meshes.

If anyone knows how to fix this mess please help me, how do you solve the clipping, elbow and knee joints?

oblivion20170130_21_15_42_by_farlibarcaioblivion20170130_21_15_57_by_farlibarcaioblivion20170130_21_15_56_by_farlibarcai

Thanks in advance.

Also, not sure if this is the thread for it, but learning blender as I always say, is a thing of many... many small steps...

If you can import/export properly, that's a big advance

Next, you need to know how to model

You can model in a few different ways, one of them being the sculpt tool and another being the manual vertex editing (preferably with proportional editing button for smooth changes instead of individual vertex dragging)

Then if the model fits a body in perfection and it still clips, that's related to animations

Animations are governed by "rigging" AKA bone weights. Some sort of "paint" determines hot much influence a bone from an armature (skeleton) has on the mesh. Therefore, animations move bones, bones drag mesh areas with them, animation happens

Incorrect rigging is a cause of serious clipping issues, once the modeling part is no longer the cause.

For that, you use the bone weight copy script. But it still cn have clipping details and that's when manual rigging comes on. But that's for another chapter.

PS: What's those testinghall textures? O:

@Myst42

This is the request thread now it's linked in the request & find - oblivion non adult mods section. LL recently got rid of the what mod is it/request threads and instead made request sub forms where people can make a thread requesting whatever. I don't pay attention to those areas at all most of the time as they are just a rats nest of everything and hard to keep track of this or that and everything gets buried fast.

Thanks in advance.

Also, not sure if this is the thread for it, but learning blender as I always say, is a thing of many... many small steps...

If you can import/export properly, that's a big advance

Next, you need to know how to model

You can model in a few different ways, one of them being the sculpt tool and another being the manual vertex editing (preferably with proportional editing button for smooth changes instead of individual vertex dragging)

Then if the model fits a body in perfection and it still clips, that's related to animations

Animations are governed by "rigging" AKA bone weights. Some sort of "paint" determines hot much influence a bone from an armature (skeleton) has on the mesh. Therefore, animations move bones, bones drag mesh areas with them, animation happens

Incorrect rigging is a cause of serious clipping issues, once the modeling part is no longer the cause.

For that, you use the bone weight copy script. But it still cn have clipping details and that's when manual rigging comes on. But that's for another chapter.

PS: What's those testinghall textures? O:

So that's probably a weightpaiting issue. Another mess I haven't got into.

Do you know any tutorial about oblivion specific meshes? That would be great

I'm no sure about those cellar textures, but I think I downloaded them from TesAll (russian site), if you don't mind going full vodka mode, there is a compilation here >>> http://tesall.ru/topic/18801-katkat74-oblivion-overhaul/

I need to find who to credit for these to release something.

the head was called something like head 06 pony head (can't seam to find it on nexus anymore)

the ears might be from an accessory pack from skyrim (maybe someone here knows of it, if not, I'll bother those skyrimmers for it after I figure out where the head came from) post-78550-0-18134900-1486198667_thumb.jpg

edit: found the ears, found where head is supposed to be "pony head resource" , can't find who the author is so i can ask why file is hidden.

• 2 weeks later...

don't think so, it was from here http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45471/?tab=3&selected_game=101&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D45471%26user%3D1%26gid%3D101 thanks, though

I think the modder had a kind of maxheartflan/ room207 vibe to them if that helps, probably doesn't, I'm probably just talking out of my ass  and constructing false memories... wish I could find it, one of the few animal heads that fit hair well... no hair floating above.