hey there can anybody tell me where can I find this necklace, please

45744-1-1419152063.jpg 

If my mind doesnt lay tricks on me, thats one of Krista's old Oblivion mods

You can find most of them with images here

thank you ( ^▽^) there are a lot of mods here, I hope I can find it, also there are some nice looking dresses I was trying a mage playthrough and I wanted some gothic stuff for my character \(≧◡≦)/

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and threw it in game, and it's not too bad. The backs of the necklaces are kind of loose, but that can be covered with hair, etc. I thought with some of the close fitting of the fronts of the necklaces, especially with the low plunging ones, there would be clipping. Only with the navel necklace that links to the navel there seems to be clipping.

Good idea, though.

beast races messing ears while wearing helmets. anyone know if there a mod to fix that Oo

If you mean "missing" then that is because that helmet isn't configured for that races head.  You'd need to modify it.

If you meant "messing" then see above.   ;)

beast races messing ears while wearing helmets. anyone know if there a mod to fix that Oo

If you mean "missing" then that is because that helmet isn't configured for that races head.  You'd need to modify it.

If you meant "messing" then see above.   ;)

as in not showing LOL is there a mod that can do that?

I'm pretty sure there is.  You'd need to look for a mod that has adjusted the helmet in question to accommodate the beast race you are using.

When I was regularly tearing up my game, I noticed that some helmets did have beast race versions, most did not.

All Goblin armors are part of the body meshes ( only the shaman-cape and the helmets are not part of the Body meshes)

So if you want a Goblin armor you must use Bender, cut/separate body and armor. Then rework the armor to fit the human body ( create a male and a female version), weight the new nif ( it must use the human skeleton),.....

Short answer = no one will do it.

Too bad there isn't a outfit studio for oblivion or you could use that as it has a zap mesh option that can zap out unwanted mesh from a file or can be used to separate joined parts into single parts.

I did this the other day. The armor is the warrior orc armor  the azure knight and succubus all from the hentai mania mod. All I did was use the pose converter to change oblivion pose to skyrim then zap everything that needed to be and then scaled everything at one time and then adjust each section one at a time.

post-25667-0-95513000-1489120079_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-75722600-1489120100_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-21908600-1489120112_thumb.jpg

Can anyone here identify the combat mod(s) used here in this video, specifically the weapon animations and the cool little push back while blocking?

I can't seem to find anything like this on the nexus.

Apologizes in advance for the prepubescent anime grunting.

Is there any mod that allows me to shoot multiple arrows at the same time?

Is there any mod that adds hugging/cuddling poses or animations (asking this unironically in LL)?

OSR? poses have few, Otpair 1 or 2 had couple and ArkPose has few kissing poses.

Daedra Sutra standard Animations have also few, however you need to check what they were from those 177 sex pose combos.

(i added few embrace and stuff animations to my game like this: CS: open ctaddpose_miso -> gameplay -> idle animations -> [CTAddpose drop down] - +Addpose 7: stand #number change idle.kf to whatever .kf)