• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I am looking for Lucha's Wigs for Oblivion :(  http://luchasgrove.blogspot.com/p/lwigs.html Unfortunately the Download link no longer works, and she said she would try to fix it awhile back but hasnt gotten around to it. I love these wigs SOOO much, if anyone has them could you please share them with me?

I would love to have them!

Please, try again this link but without '%C2%A0' at the end. If doesn't help use this page:

http://luchasgrove.blogspot.ru/p/lwigs.html

*This is her russian page, but mod should be in english. Just search 'Download'.

Hi guys!

I am looking for Lucha's Wigs for Oblivion :(  http://luchasgrove.blogspot.com/p/lwigs.html Unfortunately the Download link no longer works, and she said she would try to fix it awhile back but hasnt gotten around to it. I love these wigs SOOO much, if anyone has them could you please share them with me?

I would love to have them!

Please, try again this link but without '%C2%A0' at the end. If doesn't help use this page:

http://luchasgrove.blogspot.ru/p/lwigs.html

*This is her russian page, but mod should be in english. Just search 'Download'.

Thank you Thank you! it worked :D

You are my heroooo :D

Is there anyone familiar with the creation of x117 heads? I'm working on a mod that has nothing to do with anything sex-related, surprisingly! I'm trying to work out how to make an x117 version of Nuska's Khajit and Argonian heads. It can't be as simple as just scaling it by x1.17...is it just not feasible with beast-folk heads, hence the Argonoid race?

I do not know how you would do that, but it would be awesome if you did! Please upload if you do :)

I have another mod I am trying to hunt down and its super rare, so I don't expect anyone to have it...but I am hoping with fingers crossed that someone does. Scroll down the link just a little and you will see a beautifully crafted armor and dress. Why it was a limited time mod I have no idea. But if anyone has it I will give you virtual hugs and pie :D

Theroadstrokers alive demo: http://frantan.exblog.jp/16759239/

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the end stage of creating a mod that makes Kaelyn the Dove companion from NWN2 Mask of Betrayer, but I am not quite happy with Alexandros Wings mod for it. 

Yet I seen these wings but cannot find them anywhere. Does anybody have any ideas about where they might be obtained?

31340-1-1287677711.jpg

It's probably a custom resource: they're definitely wings from the Monstergirl COC (or from Hentaimania 2, from which the Fallen were taken from), but after going through all the resources in it making the Blockhead edition...I don't think there's actually a set of those wings separate from the actual creature. So I just got the mesh out of my data folder and modified it in NifSkope. I don't know if it'll actually work, it might need to be tweaked somehow in Blender (I can't use Blender worth shit on a laptop). I included the texture, too. You'll have to open the .nif in NifSkope and adjust its texture path for wherever you stick the texture. There's a wounded texture and an unwounded texture.

Credit goes to Hentai for the original mesh and textures, I think, if you need to list that stuff for Nexus or something.

verona.dds

verona_2.dds

verona_n.dds

fallenwings.nif

I'll do what I can. For helping I'll call you my friends and thank you as I had little hope in finding it but great wish to do so. 

Depending on how this works and how soon I'll learn to apply textures in nifscope and blender + create working dialogues (which failed for long so far) I am determined to release this mod as soon as I can as such character as Kaelyn the Dove deserves to be.

The face have been painstakingly re-created so far on a base of dark seducer with diffirent ears and haircut.

You don't need blender for this.

The wings are rigged to spine2.

That's a bone included in the default actor skeleton. Just copy them over to any nif, or add an armor\clothing ref using the amulet\tail slot.

Can also use the tongue slot if you want to cheat on a race record (though, of course, the race won't have a tongue in this case).

Literally 2-3 minutes of work at most to get those to work.

I've added the wings to Kaelyn's race I made for her in the beginning as a tail.

Adding the .nif worked as the wings did indeed appeared in her back, but none of the .dds files used as supplied texture worked in preventing them from being pink. 

Which is why it appears that some adjustements in textures will have to be done no matter what becuase they were ripped out from a whole, or perhaps "verona" texture does not corresponds with "fallenwings" one because they might be something entierly else.

At least the direction is taken as it was a little end of the world for me thinking for a while these beautifuly textured wings are lost in time and would never be worn by Kaelyn which I do believe really fit her (with addition of some effort of making them a bit more like hers in shape through nifscope)

@anokshin

Purple = missing or incorrect texture paths. Open the wings in nifskope. If block details isn't up close the other one and click view then block details to bring that one up. Change the texture path in the nif to match the texture path of where you placed those texture files for the wings at. Double click the line to the right of the purple flower thing and change the texture path then make sure to save as to overwrite the nif.

post-25667-0-70670600-1470449176_thumb.jpg

Holy Mother of God.. Yeah.. Through that pink flower I found required path and just put the verona textures into textures/characters/orc1 (reverse slashes) which made it work and the wings now have textures.. Wow.. I just...

Thank you. Thank you all very much.

For the most part majority of work seems to be done. Now to learn making dialogue work and apply NWN2 voice files to it in order to make a great companion and possibly other NWN2 characters as well. 

I written down and will mention all of you in the mod for your great and swift help. Should be placed on Nexus when dialogue and ears are done properly but likely wont be swift.

Characters looks well, but I removed screenshots I posted here as the mod is work in progress and I don't want it copied before release.

The wings though might require some work as I'm not too happy with their shape dispite outstanding texture.

If you're including the original NWN2 voice files in your mod, you shouldn't post it on nexus.

They'll likely take the file down. And ban you.

There's a billion and one dialogue tutorials out there. The most difficult part is noting the correct path for the voice files (and their name) but once you get the hang of it it's really easy.

Tedious, but easy.

They have quite a few of them there is house in riverside - house in box - house in kitchen - house in land. It might take a bit of searching to find the one that you want. Don't think I ever saw the house in land one before but the rest of them I have seen before.

House in Riverside by Zeo

Part 1

Part 2

No idea if these 4shared links will even work any more, I have not uploaded or downloaded to/from there in over a year.

I have no idea if this includes the armors/clothes. I do recall many were never moved to the house and are still in Testinghall. The house MOD also had missing texture issues. (Many modders back then assumed players already having certain resources, or it just never occurred to them to include them.)

This is from my mega.nz account and it may be just an update, (not sure why I don't have both parts uploaded here), but worth a try.

HouseInRiverside02-2013-12-28.zip

(And before anyone asks, no I cannot and will not DL them and put them somewhere else. I'm away fromhome and on crappy AT&T hotel wireless with at best, 5mb up and down.) If someone else wants to, go for it!

House in Riverside

the 4shared files are 46 and 47 MB so maybe the mega file is the whole Mod. But I upload the files just now (PM) wait some minutes.

I'm sure I downloaded the files without password....but I tried it now and it does not work . ( many download at 4shared show the password window but if you are logged in you must only click ok  and wait some seconds and the download starts. But time it did not work )