• 2 weeks later...

Is there any mod that could load meshes from another folder instead of default folder ? Here's the details, i use HGEC D body meshes as default body meshes, but i want to make my PC has different body instead of default mod, so i change it with SetBody Self spell to another body type, say DMRA. What i want is when i wear any stock clothes/armor, instead of wearing HGEC D meshes, my PC will wearing DMRA cloth (loaded from folder with meshes that i have converted my self). Is there any mod that could do that?

Sorry for my english, hope you understand

Is there a mod that randomly assigns NPCs of the same race varying heights/scales? Like, one Imperial could be the height of a Bosmer, one a little taller than normal, etc. I wanted to give more variety to the NPCs and was wondering if something like this existed.

You could alter Setbody to do that. Should take you all of a few minutes to make it roll a random number between let's say -0.05 and 0.05, add it to a constant (which will differ per race, let's say 0.9 for a wood elf) and apply that to the actor when the body is applied.

In the above example, wood elves would then have a height varying from 0.85 and 0.95, along with varying body types (the two would be completely independent of each other for increased variety).

You *could* make the two dependent, and even give different constants for different body-types per race, but that'd take more time and effort.

I'm sure it exists, but for the life of me I can't find it anymore... Some time ago I read a mod's description on the Nexus site, it claimed to improve the collisions model for several objects (particularly static, like terrain) in the game. I ask because I'd like to reduce and possibly eliminate the difference in height when using Real High Heels in different areas.

• 3 weeks later...

Long ago, I (barely) remember a fix to the character creation sliders so they move separately, instead of grouped together. But I cannot seem to find the mod (or the Oblivion shortcut -xxxxx tagline, if there was one) in any searches. Anyone know of such a fix, or something like it?

Edit: Nevermind....Chargen by Numbers was the mod, and it's severely outdated (and not exactly what I thought I'd remembered.... :().

I found an old blog on the Japanese host with absolutely adorable works, but there no links for downloading. I tried to find them but to no avail :с
Maybe somebody knows the author share them somewhere?

Link on blog

p.s. write with a translator, apologize in advance.

post-76183-0-29763400-1477342815_thumb.jpg

post-76183-0-34606500-1477342846_thumb.jpg

post-76183-0-59144800-1477342855_thumb.jpg

post-76183-0-83242500-1477342859_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering if anyone has here and could upload the mods from this page of Bagserk's Blog
http://bagserk.blogs...st-and-mod.html
Since his mediafire died he never bothered to upload the oblivion mods and only ported them to Skyrim.
Now i know the blog demwaifus has a compilation of his mods but i think it isnt the same as this one as i checked and the mods arent similar.

Also, if anyone know, i would like to know too how to get that Guts mask or his armor, since i install that compilation mod from Demwaifus blog but i have no idea where to get it.

If anyone ever read that

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for a locational damage mod that

- instantly or near-instantly kills npc when headshot (optionally unless helmeted or monster, in which case I'm sure that may be going too far to ask)

- instantly or near-instantly kills player when headshot

- ideally, makes combat easier and more difficult at once...enemies killed in 1-3 hits, but the same goes for the player...player killed in 1-3 hits making battle challenging, healing and shields more important because you don't soak up the damage.

I have seen several that advertise this, but none appear to go all the way with it, and/or add combat moves and/or change skeletons and/or meshes and/or add enemies that I don't want because of compatibility issues. If there's a sort of light version of something like Unnecessary Violence that adds the locational damage, but leaves out the overhaul stuff, I'd consider it.

There was something like this for Fallout:NV, but can't recall the name. (Realistic Weapons Damages?) Something about making combat "harder" but it also applied the same rules to your enemies.

I can replicate it...almost...by setting the difficulty to 0 and repeatedly modifying player character health to something low like 20. But it isn't perfect or complete.

A few years ago there was a mod I downloaded from here, that made the ladies blush if they liked you.  I can't seem to find it anymore.  Does anyone have it or know where to download it?

...are you sure it was from here? Maybe it was this instead: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28379/? If not, I would also like to find that mod, as the one I linked to is a bit cumbersome on scripts for my old pc.