I use Toccata as Elisif, but I didn't find this option in the installation. Should I use the follower option to change the Elisif? And are there any options for Minazuki and Succubus-san? And I'm using a different version of Lydia, I take it it won't work?

On 5/7/2021 at 4:22 AM, _ULTRA_ said:

how do you do 6, and 7 ? it doesn't explain it clearly

Double click on the number of strings and change the number with how many strings you want to add

Double click on the green icon next to Data , you will then be able to access the submenu by clicking on the arrow to the left of the Data to open the compilation

Double click on the empty space to fill in the string

On 5/9/2021 at 7:22 PM, Lestat1627 said:

Double click on the number of strings and change the number with how many strings you want to add

Double click on the green icon next to Data , you will then be able to access the submenu by clicking on the arrow to the left of the Data to open the compilation

Double click on the empty space to fill in the string

still doesn't work ,thanks though  , can someone send me a guide on how to install this mod properly , LE user 

Does this work with MNC 12_5b? I cant get collisions to work for creatures. I installed Creature Framework, MNC, and selected the MNC SLAL option when installing this mod. I have all the other requirements, and collisions are working for humans, just not creatures.

6 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Whats AIO and COS and COSIO ?, which mod adds the hdt vagina in game? 

AIO = All in one animated pussy (aka this mod from this thread here)

CoS = Clams of Skyrim (the body preset which is installed with AIO and has the features AIO provides incl. files for Bodyslide)

COSIO = Clams of Skyrim inner outie (basically the same like COS but with a different vagina shape)

When you install AIO you will be asked during installation for bodytype (CBBE, UNP) and bodyshape (COS or COSIO)

18 minutes ago, mircislav said:

Извините, я не знал, что вы используете CBBE ... неважно, не обращайте внимания на то, что я написал. Вы понимаете, что размещенный здесь мод Leyenda - это UUNP?

Really. May be the same mod for cbbe?

3 hours ago, Deadpool221 said:

May use CBbe? No? My whole skyrim is cbbe. Am I have to change it?

If you click the download button in this mod's description page, "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0.txt"  this will download or open a text file (your choice) with links to both the UUNP and CBBE versions of All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy.  There are 2k and 4k versions for each body, and the links are to mediafire.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mircislav said:

You got something wrong - this is For UUNP Special

Ah I see I did download the All in one CBBE HDT AP Standard Edition but I am going to assume that it doesn't work on bodyslide? 

Hey Guys!

I have a question about the combability between this mod and beeing female

I can't get it work together. Is there something one needs to do to get them both working together?

My Mod list and load order are attached to this post, maybe the problem is elsewhere.

Thanks for the help! :)

Also one more problem I can't figure out why: LSAR is not working and I don't know why... :(

Modlist.txt