46 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

From what you see on the screen, the textures are not compatible with the Bodyslide configuration 

How to insert HDT-PE into body

Thank you for your reply. That´s doesn´t say anything to me. I have absolutly 0 exp with such stuff, therefore Leyandas Mod was an excellent choise to have because it was simple and worked.

And don´t get me wrong, it works for my character and every vanilla npc (existing and generated) flawlessly. Collisions and animation. Just the Bijin Mods for some reason won´t work anymore. Usually in the fomod you choose your Bijin Mods, like here:

grafik.png.21335a1c517bf7bbc0b204abb10169f4.png

If you continue you recieve a menu for the the body shape source (in my case CBBE Clams of Skyrim Bodyslide. The other options i did not check (basically the same like the choices for the player character and every vanilla female character:

grafik.png.9234997d3eb1c0bc32b224aa52b96b5d.png

After this menu the following appears, whcih is important (i guess). Here i usually keep the first option. The 3rd will install Leyanda skin textures, bt i don´t want them on the Bijin Mods so i keep the first choices:

grafik.png.6a44e6402d1de0f6e3f2afa94b62dc6d.png

Those menu´s repeat for each Bijin Mod (in my case 5x2 Windows)

And thats basically all i had to do and it worked perfect in the past at least.

15 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Collisions and animation. Just the Bijin Mods for some reason won´t work anymore.

A simple solution is, to copy the femalebodies (all) into the additional race folder. As the screens say, Bijn Wives, is only about textures.

In case you have installed custom races, followers, the best way is to overwrite the nif.
Add example: Skyrim data \ meshes \ actors \ characters \ character assets, copy
  female nif in
Skyrim data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ name follower \ drop female nif. Probably, you may need to re-texturize . This is because, your nif will read the general textures but, in the case of a follower and / or custom race, you will have to reapply their textures

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.8cbb4caf808e5a8a496e4afbc90c707a.jpg

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

A simple solution is, to copy the femalebodies (all) into the additional race folder. As the screens say, Bijn Wives, is only about textures.

In case you have installed custom races, followers, the best way is to overwrite the nif.
Add example: Skyrim data \ meshes \ actors \ characters \ character assets, copy
  female nif in
Skyrim data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ name follower \ drop female nif. Probably, you may need to re-texturize . This is because, your nif will read the general textures but, in the case of a follower and / or custom race, you will have to reapply their textures

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.8cbb4caf808e5a8a496e4afbc90c707a.jpg

So basically your are trying to say that the installation FOMOD package of this mod is kinda buggy and will not work since the whole installation failed for follower mod overhaul stuff like Bijin Mods and i have to manuell copy&paste files from the mod folders to the game folder including a "perhaps" reapply of textures to the Bijin Mods again.

Wasn´t that the purpose of the mod itself to take care of that? Well, it doesn´t work obviously.

Thanks but no thanks. Not going to mess around with that. Will just leave it the way it is. For my character it works and for every vanilla npc it works as well.

I appreciate your help, however that´s beyond the efforts i am trying to spend on fixing HDT physic behavior on 12+20 modded npc´s naked bodies just because the installation seems to not work correctly. I reported the case and i think i did not do anything wrong. I mean in my case it is 5 checkboxes i have to check:

grafik.png.9234997d3eb1c0bc32b224aa52b96b5d.png

In the past this was also working, so i guess the whole Fomod installation "thing" didn´t work correctly and the tons of postings here on the thread seems to confirm that, because a lot of them stated issues with installation problems. I tested the old version 3.3 today, which worked (for the player character, vanilla female npc and the modded one from Bijin Mods)

No idea why Leyanda never made a statement about this. Maybe it works for him, who knows.

37 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

I reported the case and i think i did not do anything wrong.

The mistake would be not to report something. You have done very well to report your problem . The best advice is to install directly  CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 5.7

Then you will have to at most, replace the textures. COSIO, use Leyenda skin  . If you prefer another type of textures, just overwrite them in the appropriate folder 

Later if, you should run into problems with HDT not working as you want (even on followers and / or custom races), you can always use the guide shown above. It sounds like a complex method, but it's easier than it sounds , and, functional integrity is guaranteed :mrgreen:

Voices   Just to show example of the HDT application method

Hi

I’ve got a problem where I get neck and wrist seams when I unequip an outfit but is fixed when I save and load. If I equip and then unequip again then the seams will appear once again. I’m just wondering if anyone might have an idea what is causing this?

I currently use demoniac, and have switched between the UNP and CBBE bodies but still encounter the same problem 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 3:10 PM, lifesuckz69 said:

Game works mostly, but I want to make sure that I haven't messed up,

If it works then it works. You can't make it work more.

With Vortex it is a simple enough matter to change the before/after and if it doesn't work then change it back.

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Not the same mod.  That link is not a Baka Factory version and isn't "HDT Vagina All-in-one".

It might be just a matter of adding the physics mod is addition to BHUNP (or any other physics capable body) and doing some setup, but that's the point of this mod, it handles the body and physics generally unlike BHUNP.

18 minutes ago, axz2 said:

Not the same mod. 

If you want to keep this mod (AIO), but your problem is the absence of collisions  How to insert HDT-PE into body Here you can see how to fix the problem, you are probably missing some files to add. As this is XML only, the method should also apply to Skyrim SE . Works with any physics supported by HDT (CBBE, UNP,UUNP,BHUNP,7BOppai and more)

On 5/5/2021 at 1:29 AM, Lestat1627 said:

If you want to keep this mod (AIO), but your problem is the absence of collisions  How to insert HDT-PE into body Here you can see how to fix the problem, you are probably missing some files to add. As this is XML only, the method should also apply to Skyrim SE . Works with any physics supported by HDT (CBBE, UNP,UUNP,BHUNP,7BOppai and more)

how do you do 6, and 7 ? it doesn't explain it clearly