On 12/30/2021 at 2:46 AM, arkanoiD_ said:

Can I install my body mod of preference and then run Animated's Pussy installer and go through it without installing the bodies it offers just to get the pussy itself? Is that how it works? Or do you only get the pussy if you use the bodies provided in the installer?

You can install the basics with AIO HDT AP and just overwrite it what ever you want and build the body via a custom preset.

The UUNP pussy is also included in Bodyslide, use it with Bazingas Naturalistic Jiggle

Check my blog, there are two ways to install an UUNP body listed.

In BS choose UUNP special to install a body with animated pussy.

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 12/30/2021 at 6:26 AM, Arbiter1742 said:

How would I install fair skin complexion on v4? That option seems to have been removed since I upgraded from the previous version. I'm using this (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99805?tab=posts&BH=0), but the head and hand colours don't match the body. 

Just overwrite AIO HDT AP files with your skin replace.

Careful with presets that include more than a sculpt.

If you install any other replaces (hand/feet/whatever) you will need to overwrite those to.

Basically overwrite everything that adds skin texture.

40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just overwrite AIO HDT AP files with your skin replace.

Careful with presets that include more than a sculpt.

If you install any other replaces (hand/feet/whatever) you will need to overwrite those to.

Basically overwrite everything that adds skin texture.

Yea well hehe she is already Frankenstein she started off nordic bomb shell then I blended a couple other presets to her. Thats my Serana standing behind me when she takes armor off her boobs are that big. This doesn't mean I know what I am doing I am mad scientist. Ok, I am trying to get my brain around this may need more coffee I will try and figure it out. The tits are way to jiggly atm, question will the cbbe w/ physics armors work I got to many of them omg. Hmm, I see where warmaiden's girls have been edited by date today started a new run to look at Jennifer and Ivy was there and she had animated goodies. Jennifer didn't come threw ok sadly and when I did a seen with my fps tanked. Yep, I am lost puppy. I have transferred my presets to other characters from characters folder before, but I can't find location of these files you speak of.

13 minutes ago, jinnykrage said:

I am doing I am mad scientist

Very good Sir. You have chosen the right profession to mod Skyrim. Especially if you want to wrap a brain around something.

coffee

That's a good start. I heard you need meth to find certain files tho.

but I can't find location of these files you speak of.

Damn, I said something about files? Don't confuse me, I'm walking on thin ice already lol

If you want to know where the files from mods go check the folders and files of the mod zip before installing.

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Very good Sir. You have chosen the right profession to mod Skyrim. Especially if you want to wrap a brain around something.

That's a good start. I heard you need meth to find certain files tho.

Damn, I said something about files? Don't confuse me, I'm walking on thin ice already lol

If you want to know where the files from mods go check the folders and files of the mod zip before installing.

CUSTOM CBBE SMP.xml

Just now, jinnykrage said:

rofl there are alot of files in this hehe. I just the goodies and to slow down the boobs they are giving me a migraine my eyes have to watch but keep up with them.

Oh no, SMP, my only weakness of many.

If you get only migraine from bouncing boobs you need to check if SOS is installed correctly.

So, can I just pull the HDT files out of this zip and put them in my character assets? Would I need to open each file copy all contents or just all the HDT files? Remember me asking you these thing shows real growth. The old me would have caught the lab on fire already. Looks like Naturalistic and HDTB0-HDTB3 are the ones I need. Hmm, I assume these are different size vaginas though we don't want random. If I had to choose, I would go with B3 I think girl's has a humdinger thunderlunker.

Edited by jinnykrage
1 hour ago, jinnykrage said:

So, can I just pull the HDT files out of this zip and put them in my character assets? Would I need to open each file copy all contents or just all the HDT files? Remember me asking you these thing shows real growth. The old me would have caught the lab on fire already. Looks like Naturalistic and HDTB0-HDTB3 are the ones I need. Hmm, I assume these are different size vaginas though we don't want random. If I had to choose, I would go with B3 I think girl's has a humdinger thunderlunker.

Well that didn't work

Ok, so I just went ahead and built a bodyslide using your preset. I got no pubic hair or tattoos. I loaded character assets onto Ivy shield maiden since I had messed with data before, and so far she is the only including my character that appears to have all the vagina textures. Muscle solution does work, but no morphs do work on racemenu sadness. Penis doesn't fit correctly, but I think thats because it's a UNP transfer slider. I downloaded the "all in one pack", so textures aren't great physics are fine now. See breast look like they been cut out of a    magazine. The pink vagina is Ivy I am thats the intended appearance.image.png.b69aab61188b91da31c1707c83de113f.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

So I've got a problem where the breasts aren't bouncing properly like they were in the older version of the mod. They're very hard and sometimes go off at weird angles. Only for me, though. Tested on a random bandit and everything seems to be fine. I've got an updated version of XPMSE, CBBE, and HDT Physics Extension. Moving this mod down to the end of my mod list doesn't help either. Is there any mod I'm missing?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems the default body work sort of fine, but changing it in the race menu sliders mess it up.

Edited by Arbiter1742
On 1/4/2022 at 8:12 PM, donttouchmethere said:

You can install the basics with AIO HDT AP and just overwrite it what ever you want and build the body via a custom preset.

The UUNP pussy is also included in Bodyslide, use it with Bazingas Naturalistic Jiggle

Check my blog, there are two ways to install an UUNP body listed.

In BS choose UUNP special to install a body with animated pussy.

Thanks mate, you're the best. And your tutorial is awesome as well

On 1/7/2022 at 7:01 PM, ??????1627 said:

How to insert HDT-PE into body    It might give you some indication

Thanks. I don't really know how to use Nifskope though. But it seems that all NPC bodies are fine. It's only mine that has the weird breast movements. Not sure what that means.

I think it has something to do with RaceMenu. Making a new character is fine, but it messes up if I save the preset and load it. But I'm not sure why that would be a problem since the RaceMenu mod hasn't been updated in a long while. It's also not been a problem on older versions of this mod.

Edited by Arbiter1742

Hi. Can some1 please tell me about load order (i'm using MO 1.3). For example, in left panel, this mods overwrites some bodyslide HDT*.xml files? Where to put this mod? And as i understand there's no esp etc files for right panel? only for supported mods (like bijin wives etc)?

25 minutes ago, b1ad3LLua said:

Hi. Can some1 please tell me about load order (i'm using MO 1.3). For example, in left panel, this mods overwrites some bodyslide HDT*.xml files? Where to put this mod? And as i understand there's no esp etc files for right panel? only for supported mods (like bijin wives etc)?

AIOP is a merge of various mods of which many don't need a esp

For any mods AIOP wants to patch it will install an esp

Possible mods before AIOP:

HDT extension is already included in AIOP, so uninstall HDTe or overwrite it

Overwrite Bodyslide

Mods fter AIOP that overwrite it:

XPMSE

MNC SLAL (don't install anything creature related from AIOP if you choose to install MNC later)

Naturalistic HDT

Skin textures

alternative meshes for hand and feet

Another question please. So everything was working fine (vagina with collision (was working for masturbation, female strapon and bestiality animations)), but after i played some time and quit the game and launched later (havent added/deleted any mods etc, just took a short break) now vagina with collision isnt working. Any ideas please?

Edited by b1ad3LLua
1 hour ago, b1ad3LLua said:

now vagina with collision isnt working. Any ideas please?

Same SL scenes or different ones?

Same creatures or different ones?

IIRC not all creatures are supported and probably not all animations. Anything standalone (follwers with own body, new creatures) won't be supported either until patched.

If you want to make sure it's none of the above repeat the same scenes whit the same kind of actors again.

If those also don't work we are in trouble.

On 1/13/2022 at 5:30 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

Have you installed the correct version?

Well hehe I have it idk I am so lost and tired at this point. Loot don't say anything about it just vortex garbage. I could switch to UNNP, but I like breast choices in life are hard. 

Edited by jinnykrage
1 hour ago, jinnykrage said:

Well hehe I have it idk I am so lost and tired at this point. Loot don't say anything about it just vortex garbage. I could switch to UNNP, but I like breast choices in life are hard. 

Just trying to help..........I forgot this step myself .............. FNIS GENDER SPECIFIC ANIMATION/ SKELETON ARM FIX

• Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe located on: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\
  • Activate GENDER and SKELETON checkboxes and click on Update FNIS Behavior button, when finish click on Exit button
  • Now, always you have run the game from skse_loader.exe located on: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (you can add a shorcut on Desktop)
  • Now you are done, enjoy and have fun!

FnisScr.png

Edited by jlttsmiley30
22 minutes ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

Just trying to help..........I forgot this step myself .............. FNIS GENDER SPECIFIC ANIMATION/ SKELETON ARM FIX

• Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe located on: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\
  • Activate GENDER and SKELETON checkboxes and click on Update FNIS Behavior button, when finish click on Exit button
  • Now, always you have run the game from skse_loader.exe located on: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (you can add a shorcut on Desktop)
  • Now you are done, enjoy and have fun!

FnisScr.png

Yea, thank you I do that. I have to log out sometimes when animations go funny is sexlab and run it while playing. and it works fine on my girl's schlong. I just want CBBE big boobs velvet snapper pussy and schlongs on my girls is it to much to ask hehe.

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

AIOP is a merge of various mods of which many don't need a esp

For any mods AIOP wants to patch it will install an esp

Possible mods before AIOP:

HDT extension is already included in AIOP, so uninstall HDTe or overwrite it

Overwrite Bodyslide

Mods fter AIOP that overwrite it:

XPMSE

MNC SLAL (don't install anything creature related from AIOP if you choose to install MNC later)

Naturalistic HDT

Skin textures

alternative meshes for hand and feet

Any suggestions for good hands and feet meshes?