13 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Once remodeled into Bodyslide, it works on all NPC's and matching custom Race

I appreciate your answer, I really do, but I'm a noob and maybe you could clarify what "once remodeled into bodyslide" means? ? 
I've installed it before and the players/my characters vagina worked as intended. I know what bodyslide is, don't get me wrong, I make my player's and npc's body in that. But if I install this mod without doing further, will the npc's vagina work too from the start? 
Maybe I misunderstand your answer, I'm sorry, I'm a noob in this world ?

On 11/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, Lcklsmth said:

Hello,

Usually that happens when you have a conflict with HDT, Skeleton conflict, or possibly didn't build the morphs in Bodyslide (though that one is unlikely the cause).

Outside of what the mod provides, do you have any other HDT or body mods?

Do you have the latest version of XP32 installed? Also, XP32 should always overwrite everything - it's updated frequently and the moment where a mod overwrites it, it breaks animations and HDT.

Last question, did you run your body through bodyslide and check the "build morph" option?

As a side note, while this mod works pretty well still, it is outdated. The moment where you have any type of morph mods (cum inflation, pregnancy, breast growth, etc.) they might not work very well (particularly belly morphs). You are almost better to go with the individual mods install than this one since they are more up to date.

I didn't run it through bodyslide, or at least I don't think I did. Can you send me a video link on how to do so?

On 11/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, Lcklsmth said:

Hello,

Usually that happens when you have a conflict with HDT, Skeleton conflict, or possibly didn't build the morphs in Bodyslide (though that one is unlikely the cause).

Outside of what the mod provides, do you have any other HDT or body mods?

Do you have the latest version of XP32 installed? Also, XP32 should always overwrite everything - it's updated frequently and the moment where a mod overwrites it, it breaks animations and HDT.

Last question, did you run your body through bodyslide and check the "build morph" option?

As a side note, while this mod works pretty well still, it is outdated. The moment where you have any type of morph mods (cum inflation, pregnancy, breast growth, etc.) they might not work very well (particularly belly morphs). You are almost better to go with the individual mods install than this one since they are more up to date.

I didn't run it through bodyslide, or at least I don't think I did. Can you send me a video link on how to do so?

6 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

Hello,

First you'll need to install Bodyslide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

When installing Bodyslide, select CBBE or UNP body depending on which you are using, but do not let it overwrite this mod.

Here are a few "How-to" for  bodyslide, note that in there they are all referring to CBBE bodies, but if you are using UNP bodies, it works exactly the same. Just find the Leyenda body you want to use to build your morphs.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Bodyslide:_Guide_and_Tutorial

In the video, they do not check the "Build Morphs" option (lower left in Bodyslide), but the moment you want to use any mods which modifies your body (pregnancy mods for example), you want to check that option otherwise the body of your character won't change in-game.

I hope this helps!

3 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

Hello,

First you'll need to install Bodyslide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

When installing Bodyslide, select CBBE or UNP body depending on which you are using, but do not let it overwrite this mod.

Here are a few "How-to" for  bodyslide, note that in there they are all referring to CBBE bodies, but if you are using UNP bodies, it works exactly the same. Just find the Leyenda body you want to use to build your morphs.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Bodyslide:_Guide_and_Tutorial

In the video, they do not check the "Build Morphs" option (lower left in Bodyslide), but the moment you want to use any mods which modifies your body (pregnancy mods for example), you want to check that option otherwise the body of your character won't change in-game.

I hope this helps!

Thank you very much. I was able to load bodyslide easily enough, but I loaded in game and there didn't seem to be any body changes mid-animation. So I changed it to body COS and preset COS, if that doesn't work I may require more help. (I'll update my reply if it does)

Edit: got a weird overlay on the animated vagina, which I'm fine with, but my PC's boobs do the jump to hyperspace with animations. I've read from others that this can be caused by some animations and isn't related to bodyslide.

17 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

Thank you very much. I was able to load bodyslide easily enough, but I loaded in game and there didn't seem to be any body changes mid-animation. So I changed it to body COS and preset COS, if that doesn't work I may require more help. (I'll update my reply if it does)

Edit: got a weird overlay on the animated vagina, which I'm fine with, but my PC's boobs do the jump to hyperspace with animations. I've read from others that this can be caused by some animations and isn't related to bodyslide.

Hi,

The boob jumps is an HDT error, it might be related to some animations as you say. Though I couldn't tell you where it comes from unfortunately. If you find you have a lot of issues, you could also try the UNP or CBBE "Special" body from BodySlide or the BHUNP body: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100306

I have been using the BHUNP body lately and it is working very well (I have 0 issues with it) but that may require a lot of installation if you are not using UNP clothes and armors.

7 hours ago, crazer776 said:

So there wasn't any movement from the body, vagina worked fine. I chose the hdt jiggle option and that worked but the jiggle was spazzing out. Also does the body have collision? doesn't seem to react to my hands.

try ussing naturalistic instead hdt jinggle

10 hours ago, Ibam2426 said:

ts just a normal vagina mesh.

In my opinion (perhaps because I have been using it for some time) COSIO is better, the only restriction is for CBBE . Use the same textures as AIO . 

Any CBBE compatible textures (Demoniac, The Pure, Bjin skin and others) work great . You can also combine both mods

Spoiler

pussy.png.d944d9532d00bb0e19d544823eff3988.png

On 1/25/2021 at 11:37 PM, Lestat1627 said:

In my opinion (perhaps because I have been using it for some time) COSIO is better, the only restriction is for CBBE . Use the same textures as AIO . 

Any CBBE compatible textures (Demoniac, The Pure, Bjin skin and others) work great . You can also combine both mods

Hide contents

so i have to change my body preset?

i cant find zeroed cosio in body presets, oh or can i try your presets? maybe i can solve this using your preset

On 1/25/2021 at 11:37 PM, Lestat1627 said:

Hide contents

if there are problem in my presets.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 19.09.12.05.png

13 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

thanks, but i'll use the 4k instead now.

it has the exact same error. and even pasting the folder into the install folder doesnt solve it at all.

i unpacked the installer, unpacked the COMMON_MALES and pasted it and when i run the installer in MO2, it goes al lthe way through and stil lcomplains about the folder not being there.

i even tried copying the COMMON_MALES in after starting the installer and it still fucks up.

it's time to upload a patched version of the files.

2021-01-27_201137.png

so where do i have to put those files manually?