6 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

Goddamn that is a long list of checkboxes. Can anyone vouch that is working smoothly with no issues in the long run?

It can be made to work but there are easier ways than this mod. The problem with this mod is that it doesn't get updated regularly (if it does still get updated) but many of the mods it incorporated do get updated.

The fact that there are 242 pages of this thread should give a hint as to how problem free it is.

Anyone using UUNP who wants the physics without all the other stuff which this mod brings then I'd recommend:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt/

For animals use

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-le-se/

Keep it simple.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It can be made to work but there are easier ways than this mod. The problem with this mod is that it doesn't get updated regularly (if it does still get updated) but many of the mods it incorporated do get updated.

The fact that there are 242 pages of this thread should give a hint as to how problem free it is.

Anyone using UUNP who wants the physics without all the other stuff which this mod brings then I'd recommend:

For animals use

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-le-se/

Keep it simple.

Yep figured as much. Would you happen to know one that works for CBBE?

58 minutes ago, ketsup1227 said:

Would you happen to know one that works for CBBE?

Sorry no, I don't know anything about CBBE.

You could try this.

Look in the AP-AiO archive for something that looks like this:

HDT.jpg.502ad108686272ad1d9f51c74030dc7c.jpg

Obviously mine is the UUNP options. These are HDT-PE files from two different mods (Naturalistic and A.N. Other). Both have more or less the same options - natural, slightly, very (bounce); regular, reduced, exaggerated (bounce) plus the 'common'.

Pick whichever set you want but make sure all the files come from the same set. Extract the 'common' folder plus one of the three others, e.g. HDT_A0_Common and HDT_A0_A2_Slightly.

Take the 4 files from Common plus the 1 file from Slightly and paste them into Data\SKSE\Plugins\

That should be that.

If you find, e.g. the breasts bouncing too much or not enough for your tastes then just swap the file from the Slightly folder for either natural or very.

You can also try the other mod(s) but remember to delete all 5 files from the previous mod and only use files from the same mod.

I'm assuming you already have this installed

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=files

Edited by Grey Cloud
11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sorry no, I don't know anything about CBBE.

You could try this.

Look in the AP-AiO archive for something that looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

HDT.jpg.502ad108686272ad1d9f51c74030dc7c.jpg

Obviously mine is the UUNP options. These are HDT-PE files from two different mods (Naturalistic and A.N. Other). Both have more or less the same options - natural, slightly, very (bounce); regular, reduced, exaggerated (bounce) plus the 'common'.

Pick whichever set you want but make sure all the files come from the same set. Extract the 'common' folder plus one of the three others, e.g. HDT_A0_Common and HDT_A0_A2_Slightly.

Take the 4 files from Common plus the 1 file from Slightly and paste them into Data\SKSE\Plugins\

That should be that.

If you find, e.g. the breasts bouncing too much or not enough for your tastes then just swap the file from the Slightly folder for either natural or very.

You can also try the other mod(s) but remember to delete all 5 files from the previous mod and only use files from the same mod.

I'm assuming you already have this installed

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=files

Bummer thanks anyway I already have breast physics I was hoping there was a simpler CBBE pussy plugin. Well gotta dig deepr.

On 6/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, Grey Cloud said:

For animals use

Keep it simple.

Well you were right it does have problems. I followed everything to the letter and straight up doesn't work. Other HDTs aren't any better either, unnecessary mesh stretching and twitching. Boob physics were good enough anyway.

9 minutes ago, ketsup1227 said:

Well you were right it does have problems. I followed everything to the letter and straight up doesn't work. Other HDTs aren't any better either, unnecessary mesh stretching and twitching. Boob physics were good enough anyway.

There's no need to install the entire mod - just follow the instructions I posted. The five files are all you need.

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's no need to install the entire mod - just follow the instructions I posted. The five files are all you need.

Do those files give physics effect to boobs, butts, and vagina? Because I already have boobs and butt physics from another mod.

Also I think I found a mistake on my end during testing, I was going through the files and I found that only the default SOS addons had replacers (to my understanding these files give schlongs collision so it makes the vagina open when going through instead of phasing through), I have leito's SOS addons which doesn't have any files from this archive which is why I think when I checked in-game the schlong phases through the vagina because it wasn't given collision, at least that's what I suspect I've been testing on the same npc and I have SOS configured to give npcs fixed schlongs as long as I don't change them manually and that npc might have been given a leito schlong I'm not sure. I don't feel like checking again anytime soon the heatwave here is making may machine act up but at least I have a theory when I feel like messing with it again.

Anyway I'll check out those files you mentioned first before going through with this again. Thanks!

4 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

Because I already have boobs and butt physics from another mod.

Which mod are you using?

Look in Data\SKSE\Plugins for:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

hdtFingers.xml

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

hdtVagina.xml

If you have those five and have HDT-PE installed then your problem lies elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I have problem. I use version 3.3 of this mod. I also use mature skin textures for my CBBE body but the vagina is purple. Missing textures. When I look in texblend there are no option for the textures of the vagina. Iv been using this mod with Mature skin for ages but my PC just died and I had to start from scratch and now I dont remember what files I have to install into texblend to fix the purple vagina problem. Heeeelp!

Edit: Nvm. I figured it out. I didnt place the texblend files in the right place in Caliente tools. 

Edit 2: One other thing. Im missing the sliders for the vagina in bodyslide. I used to have them but as I said I have to install everything from scratch so I dont remember everything that I need. I know, I feel stupid.

Edited by maxsteiner
  • 1 month later...
On 1/4/2021 at 10:19 AM, Lestat1627 said:

1) With Bodyslide : 

Into outfit/body , select piercing

Into preset , select your bodyshape

Active Batch build , and build 

2) With Outfitstudio :

File/import nif/ meshes/name piercing/piercing-1

File/import nif/meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_1 . Right click on femalebody and select Reference ( it will turn green ) .

File/import nif/meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_1 . You will thus have 2 femalebody

Select baseshape/right click and delete - Which one is the base shape? The body that was set as a reference previously?

Select Piercing/right click and select Copy Bone weight , move the sliders all the way to the right , wait for it to finish uploading the data . - doing this, no sliders appear. Nothing seems to happen... :(

Slider Button , select Conform Selected , move the sliders all the way to the right , wait for it to finish uploading the data .

Export nif and overwrite piercing

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

If you do not need anything else from AiO-AP then you don't need it for the bounce and jiggle and animated vagina.

That changes everything, I thought the animated vagina and collisions came from AIO-UUNP. :classic_unsure:

That means that the animated vagina is already in Bodyslide and Outfitstudio included as UUNP Special?

On 6/7/2021 at 2:48 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Which mod are you using?

Look in Data\SKSE\Plugins for:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

hdtFingers.xml

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

hdtVagina.xml

If you have those five and have HDT-PE installed then your problem lies elsewhere.

Where do the 

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

Files come from? 

I have the others, just not the two

4 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

Which one is the base shape? The body that was set as a reference previously?

There is assumed to be a pre-set bodyshape . If so, it must be removed, having already your femalebody, it becomes useless

4 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

doing this, no sliders appear. Nothing seems to happen

Your nif is probably damaged and should be completely rebuilt. My advice in this case is to try contacting @NIND (jimmyyu) in MP . He did some tutorials on your problem too

Explaining here how to do the repair / rebuild of the sliders is a long process

4 hours ago, SleepyMonster said:

I thought the animated vagina and collisions came from AIO-UUNP

AiO is just a collection of other mods made to work with each other via a FOMOD.

4 hours ago, SleepyMonster said:

That means that the animated vagina is already in Bodyslide and Outfitstudio included as UUNP Special?

Yes and no. The UUNP Special body has the potential but mods such as Bazinga's and HDT-PE (and maybe a couple others) are required to get the things the way they are wanted.

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

Where do the 

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.ini

Files come from? 

HDTMemPatches apparantly. ?

To be honest I have no idea what it is or what it does now. It's been in there for years and I haven't played Skyrim for months.

For what it is worth:

Hdt mempatches.zip

Hdt mempatches.zip

Edited by Grey Cloud
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really wanted this to work!! My new body looks beautiful. I am frozen in place!!! Cant move!!

I have tried sorting load order. running fnis twice, even clicked the gender box and ran fnis.

in game: I tried console commands:

Player.resurrect

tc

enable player controls /1

Tai

enable

tscr

Craap I just realized this is for LE not Se

If anyone has any tips id love to hear them

the body itself came out fine??

Just frozen in place

Edited by Aluviel
On 10/2/2021 at 1:14 AM, Aluviel said:

~Snip~

I see from your post history there's a lot of comments about "I just added"

You've been starting a new save after adding major mods, right? If not, that alone could be your problem. Also, umm... most LE mods are not SE compatible, so that'd be your issue right there.

And your point is smart ass? why are repeating what I just said.. people like you dont help. I reported and blocked you

Just an FYI some LE stuff does work in Skyrm Se, so this might be one of those very rare occasions, so if you dont know FOR SURE, please refrain from commenting. Smart remarks to lift your poor self esteem only hurts you, cause you just advertised what a loser you think you are About yourself.  Otherwise why make those remarks in the first place? You feel like a big bad  knowledgeable great person now? Did that feel good? I feel so sorry for you..

Edited by Aluviel
14 hours ago, Aluviel said:

I reported and blocked you

For what? Pointing out the obvious?

Just an FYI some LE stuff does work in Skyrm Se,

While that is true it would help you to understand why that is the case.

AIO-P is a LE mod collection to install a body with all needed requirements and more. This also includes SKSE plugins and LE frameworks. That's like installing all possible LE body mods on SE incl frameworks all at the same time and hope ALL of them work for SE, instead of installing a single LE mod with no LE framework requirements on SE and be happy it works.

There are at least 2 good guides to install bodies and more for SE that will help you on your AIO quest. Those guides are also linked in my blog in case you missed them.

There are also guides how to convert mods from LE to SE.

You could even find all the AIO-P included mods as SE version.

I feel so sorry for you..

His comment wasn't THAT bad, you will find worse. Maybe he feels sorry for you too for being stuck in a trial and error cycle without much thought behind it.

The comment was snarky, but at least 2 useful hints can be found in it.

Edited by donttouchmethere