would someone be kind enough to add a normal map for consistent older people like the one in COSIO? I like UUNPS but it makes old people have young bodies, Cosio has a patch for that, but its CBBE only..  T_T

On 2/12/2021 at 8:12 PM, GorramThrall said:

I think I solved the problem. 

Now the question for me is looking for bodyslides for companions. I try to avoid companions that don't include their own bodyslide sets, and even those need to be tested because they don't always convert to UNP Special. I am still a neophyte when it comes to bodyslide so I don't want to break anything by going too far. But so far only three companions sets have failed to work (Temptress, Pearl and Dovakini).  I think I am finally setting up Skyrim the way I wanted it after all these years of trial and error. But that is on LE, not on SE. I think I will use SE for something different like OSex, video files etc. The last challenge is ENB for LE. 

I am having a problem with the male sos balls are moving so fast you cant really see them, or there are 2 separate set of balls.  im no sure what is happening i just know it looks like ghost balls sometimes.  do i need a different xml file?  i seem to recall a long time ago somebody posting a xml file for sos with ball collision that i loaded somewhere but that was like 2 years ago.  not sure what xml i need to be looking at or using at this point.

love the whole body and easy package install, thank you so much for putting it all together. 

On 2/14/2021 at 11:02 PM, GorramThrall said:

(Temptress, Pearl and Dovakini).

For which are not part of the mod. custom races included are: Lunari, Ningheim, Succubus Race . To remedy this, just overwrite the various nif in the appropriate folder .

For temptress Race, copy all your femalebody nif that you find in Skyrim data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and drop into Skyrim data/meshes/temptress/actors/character/character assets . 

On 2/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, Lestat1627 said:

For which are not part of the mod. custom races included are: Lunari, Ningheim, Succubus Race . To remedy this, just overwrite the various nif in the appropriate folder .

For temptress Race, copy all your femalebody nif that you find in Skyrim data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and drop into Skyrim data/meshes/temptress/actors/character/character assets . 

Thanks. I decided to skip those for the moment. Will keep this in mind for future builds.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if its been asked but when trying to install I get "the following files or folders were not found in the archive. this is likely due to an incorrect fomod installer. this mod may not work properly folder common males" no other mods have had issues installing, not sure what to do here

Hi there, i really wanted to try to use this mod, but i have absolutely no idea how to go about it. I have done the following,

- Make sure to install the requirements, ( SKSE, FNIS, Bodyslide and xp32 extended).

- I tried to follow the tutorials on youtube about the bodyslide but honest to god, it left me even more confused. To the point of having a headache.

The problem i have is that i have no idea how to make the colissions work. Or where to find the xml files.

With high regards,

Reinyn

8 hours ago, reinyn said:

Hi there, i really wanted to try to use this mod, but i have absolutely no idea how to go about it. I have done the following,

- Make sure to install the requirements, ( SKSE, FNIS, Bodyslide and xp32 extended).

- I tried to follow the tutorials on youtube about the bodyslide but honest to god, it left me even more confused. To the point of having a headache.

The problem i have is that i have no idea how to make the colissions work. Or where to find the xml files.

With high regards,

Reinyn

Look down in the text

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Look down in the text

I think i have it working, mostly that is. The female strapon works fine but i don't see any support for the female schlong i use. The blissario unp schlong support is in the fomod but there is no support for the SOS high poly futanari addon. Would that one even work if you use the blissario unp schlong support?

With high regards,

Reinyn

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 10:35 PM, VampireAllana said:

I am not sure if its been asked but when trying to install I get "the following files or folders were not found in the archive. this is likely due to an incorrect fomod installer. this mod may not work properly folder common males" no other mods have had issues installing, not sure what to do here

I'm working on figuring out that very thing myself right now. From what I can tell, the folders are there in the archive, just named slightly differently than what the FOMOD is expecting.

If you manually open the archive in 7zip (or your preferred alternative), you should be able to find the folders with the missing textures easily enough. Then you just need to copy them to the right place in your mod folders.

For example, if it failed to install the Succubus race textures, they're in a folder called "TEXTURES_SUCCUBUS" in the archive. So you just need to extract that specific folder to Skyrim/data/textures/actors/character (or, if you're using a mod manager, put it in textures/actors/character of your AiO AP folder) then rename the folder to just "succubus"

ETA: Oh, and make sure to grab speculars too, if you wanted to have the non-default alternatives (goosebumps, sweaty, etc.) - those will be in separate folders according to types you prefer in the archive, but will go in the same folder as the above diffuse textures for installation. Same for normals if, say, you wanted your Ningheim race to look more muscular than the other races.

• 3 weeks later...

Shouldn´t Mods like the Bijin Series (Bijin Warmaidens, Wives, NPCs, Seranaholic and Valerica) also get an animated pussy including collisions?

For some reasons that doesn´t work anymore in my game using AIO version 4. For my character and every other vanilla female npc it works, just the Bijin Mods won´t work. They have physics but no collision or animations.

If you check the mods on FOMOD during installation you recieve an extra menu for each Bijin Mod. Here you have the option for meshes installation and textures. I choose the meshes (Clams of Skyrim Body Meshes) and for the textures the first one --> Original textures) The 2nd one is original with blended vagina and the 3rd one is Leyanda Skin textures for the specific Bijin Mod what i do not wan´t.

So what am i missing?