1 hour ago, Mamango said:

That's the thing, i chose the lowest ones, but i still feel like physics should be toned down...

Belly is too jelly like too...

Use Naturalist HDT for best jiggle

AIO lowest jiggle is "less jiggle" or something

1 hour ago, Mamango said:

What lines should i look for there?

I use Naturalistic and I'm happy so I never tried.

I guess some pros can help there or you find out and teach us =D

On 3/14/2022 at 2:38 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Use Naturalist HDT for best jiggle

AIO lowest jiggle is "less jiggle" or something

I use Naturalistic and I'm happy so I never tried.

I guess some pros can help there or you find out and teach us =D

Tried it just now, but its not much better i see

2 hours ago, Mamango said:

Dang, thanks! I was overwriting everything with AiO and this was the problem.

I thought you know what you're doing after seeing you changing HDT settings manually ?

No one looks into signatures. Should I start a Topic in tech support? ?

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

It DID!  LoL

It helped again! ?

Hey, got a prob. getting the collision to work with Animals.

Humans work just fine, hand+breats+butt+vag.+dick-collisions, but nothing for Creatures.

I have More Nasty Critters v12 SLAL-version installed, and I´ ve chosen it in the fomod, but still...

I read in another thread that AIP stopped working with MNC v10 and above, that true?

Do I something wrong?

How do y´all do it, with the old MNC v9?

4 minutes ago, Krepel said:

I have More Nasty Critters v12 SLAL-version installed, and I´ ve chosen it in the fomod, but still...

I read in another thread that AIP stopped working with MNC v10 and above, that true?

NOOO! Don't install any options of AIO-P if you want to use MNC.

Reinstall AIO-P and don't install any creature related stuff from it.

What ever was said in that mysterious other thread is true. at least if it comes to MNC.

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

NOOO! Don't install any options of AIO-P if you want to use MNC.

Reinstall AIO-P and don't install any creature related stuff from it.

What ever was said in that mysterious other thread is true. at least if it comes to MNC.

Wait, do you mean there is no way for beast-dick + pussy collision with AIP? Did I understood you right there?

Because I also reinstalled AIP, chose nothing Creature-related in fomod, reinstalled MNC v12 and same outcome, collision for humans, none for creatures.

19 minutes ago, Krepel said:

Wait, do you mean there is no way for beast-dick + pussy collision with AIP? Did I understood you right there?

No that's not what I said or even pointed at.

I shouldn't have said "reinstall"

Depending on the Mod Manager you use overwrites and reinstall work differently.

You need to uninstall AIO-P and then install it again to prevent managers to remember FOMOD settings. Means if you just reinstall there is a good chance you got the same stuff installed again. Don't use any options that are creature related from AIO-P.

Next thing that is important: Overwrites. You need to overwrite AIO-P with anything that comes after it, for example MNC. MNC also needs to overwrite XPMSE.

My fav setup for AIO-P can be found here:

The mods in this blog are listed in the same way they have to be overwritten. Also there are hints what to overwrite.

I also recommend Naturalistic HDT with AIO-P.

Edited by donttouchmethere
22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No that's not what I said or even pointed at.

I shouldn't have said "reinstall"

Depending on the Mod Manager you use overwrites and reinstall work differently.

You need to uninstall AIO-P and then install it again to prevent managers to remember FOMOD settings. Means if you just reinstall there is a good chance you got the same stuff installed again. Don't use any options that are creature related from AIO-P.

Next thing that is important: Overwrites. You need to overwrite AIO-P with anything that comes after it, for example MNC. MNC also needs to overwrite XPMSE.

My fav setup for AIO-P can be found here:

The mods in this blog are listed in the same way they have to be overwritten. Also there are hints what to overwrite.

I also recommend Naturalistic HDT with AIO-P.

Alright, gonna work myself through that tomorrow^^ Thank you very much

On 3/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, donttouchmethere said:

More details give a better chance to help you. No one knows what you have installed there.

just the "usual stuff" but seriously tho I only have that, besides CBBE and all that. Actually it used to work before but I was messing with body slide because I want to make a custom companion compatible with this mod but knowing only so little about bodyslide and just relying on text instructions I had little to no idea what I was doing (and english is not my first language).  And after that it no longer works. 

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

GL! ?

Hey just wanted to thank you again, it works :) followed your instructions, well not completely since i am a bit lazy^^ i completely removed AIP, MNC, XP32 from Vortex-manager and my drive and installed them again in your order (AIP->XP32->Naturalistic->MNC->ABC) and its perfect now xD so thx again, cant tell you how relieved i am after all the hassle I had with that :D

8 minutes ago, Krepel said:

i am a bit lazy^^

That's called "economical" ?

Also you did right, you only needed to follow the part that effects certain organic appendixes.

(AIP->XP32->Naturalistic->MNC->ABC) and its perfect now xD

Thanks for the feedback! If I give advise I'm always sitting here sweating in fear it might not work ?

If you write it like that it looks so easy ?

cant tell you how relieved i am after all the hassle I had with that :D

Sweet success! ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
18 minutes ago, jakulord12 said:

just the "usual stuff" but seriously tho I only have that, besides CBBE and all that. Actually it used to work before but I was messing with body slide because I want to make a custom companion compatible with this mod but knowing only so little about bodyslide and just relying on text instructions I had little to no idea what I was doing (and english is not my first language).  And after that it no longer works. 

Now that would make a fine tech support entry to lure the professional custom follower gropers.

If the follower is standalone and comes with it own body you might need to give it a copy of the PC body to be able to change the body but keep the physics?

If you created a copy of the PC and manipulated it via bodyslide you would also need to exchange certain files for the follower?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, for some reason there's no animations when I use this? FNIS has gender checked but says no gender specific animations found when I run it, and the vulva is just an unmoving dark slit during animations. Have I installed something wrong? Surely FNIS should detect the animations?