• 4 weeks later...

Update: SOLVED

Nevermind... I'm an idiot. The Head/Complexion slider in Racemenu just needed to be toggled (from zero to something else then back to zero) in order to "reset" the skin type.

===

Hi all. I recently reinstalled the game, then reinstalled all the mods, including this all-in-one v4.0, as I have many times before. This time however, despite the fact that I am not deliberately selecting any "freckled" skin textures for any of the base or mod-added characters, my Ningheim PC ends up with them. Hardly detectable, but definitely there.

I've tried removing the mod then reinstalling several times... just to make sure I wasn't accidentally selecting the wrong skin texture. I made sure the All-In-One package was down at the bottom of the load order, just above XP32MSE in the left pane of Mod Organizer, and confirmed the textures were not being overwritten by anything... but no change. Freckles!

In the past I've done this install a dozen times at least and never had this happen before. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening now or how I can fix it?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Omegabrony01 said:

I seem to have the problem of the body morph "breaking" in animations. Either the boobs get stretched out into a 2D smear across the screen, or the butt scrunches up and looks off. I don't know what could be causing this. The game doesn't crash or anything. it just looks weird.

Hello,

Usually that happens when you have a conflict with HDT, Skeleton conflict, or possibly didn't build the morphs in Bodyslide (though that one is unlikely the cause).

Outside of what the mod provides, do you have any other HDT or body mods?

Do you have the latest version of XP32 installed? Also, XP32 should always overwrite everything - it's updated frequently and the moment where a mod overwrites it, it breaks animations and HDT.

Last question, did you run your body through bodyslide and check the "build morph" option?

As a side note, while this mod works pretty well still, it is outdated. The moment where you have any type of morph mods (cum inflation, pregnancy, breast growth, etc.) they might not work very well (particularly belly morphs). You are almost better to go with the individual mods install than this one since they are more up to date.

ok i have a question. recently i reinstalled this mod because it started behaving strangely, all of the physics work for uunp bodies in my game, like the shlong has collisions with the vagina and such, and i mean even the uunp bodies from custom followers i've downloaded

they all work great however......followers with cbbe bodies no longer have collisions with their vaginas, they bounce just fine but there is no response from the vagina.

all body types worked just fine before so i cant imagine why cbbe custom followers no longer work. if anyone knows how to fix that issue pls let me know.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:43 AM, DiddleMyFiddle said:

It doesn't seem to be working for me. It'll work with some animations but for the majority of animations it doesn't work. I'm just using the default animations that come with sexlab.

I had the same issue last year. Disabling SOSRaceMenu.esp helped very much. I couldn't fix it completely, but for 95% of times collisions do work now, this is playable for me.

RaceMenu bugs this mod pretty hard.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is probably going to come off as a dumb question but I've only just started trying to work with these kinds of mods so sorry in advance. I came across your mod and noticed it mentioned the Clams of Skyrim, so I was wondering if I needed it for this mod or if yours was stand alone, I have CoS installed already but I've also had bad luck with HDT related mods and while I seem to have CoS working I'd really hate to mess up on installing another HDT mod and have to wipe my vortex history clean for a 4th time. Again, sorry if this is a pretty dumb question, still new to using SexLab and the animations.

8 minutes ago, JustaGamer33 said:

I know this is probably going to come off as a dumb question but I've only just started trying to work with these kinds of mods so sorry in advance. I came across your mod and noticed it mentioned the Clams of Skyrim, so I was wondering if I needed it for this mod or if yours was stand alone, I have CoS installed already but I've also had bad luck with HDT related mods and while I seem to have CoS working I'd really hate to mess up on installing another HDT mod and have to wipe my vortex history clean for a 4th time. Again, sorry if this is a pretty dumb question, still new to using SexLab and the animations.

Clams of Skyrim is totally standalone and has nothing to do with this Mod really. I don´t know much about Cos except that the armor mods I saw are all broken with the new updates of Cos. This mod here however always worked for me and still accompanies me till today on Legendary Edition Skyrim. You just need the basics like FNIS, XPMSE, Racemenu, HDT Physics Extension, UNP Body and then this mod installs on top. Then everything worked nicely for me.

6 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Clams of Skyrim is totally standalone and has nothing to do with this Mod really. I don´t know much about Cos except that the armor mods I saw are all broken with the new updates of Cos. This mod here however always worked for me and still accompanies me till today on Legendary Edition Skyrim. You just need the basics like FNIS, XPMSE, Racemenu, HDT Physics Extension, UNP Body and then this mod installs on top. Then everything worked nicely for me.

Hm... broken armor is definitely not fun lol but if I can run this instead of Cos then I'll take it, I also noticed that this mod has some compatibility (provided the recommended texture) with Serana, so thats a plus ^^ thanks for the feedback, didn't think I'd actually get a response so soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I just downloaded this mod on mod organizer, and checked the box on the left side. It says something about using bodyslide, and I am confused as to what to do. I chose CBBE Curvy on the FOMOD menu when installing, but what should I choose for the Outfit/Body and Preset on bodyslide? CBBE curvy for preset and Corsio for outfit/body?

Thanks

9 hours ago, ImpaKt said:

CBBE curvy for preset and Corsio for outfit/body?

In Outfit / Body , you will put COSIO, in Presets, you will put one of the available . For the preset, you don't have to put CBBE Curvy on. This installation setup is for generating a Bodymorph category (CBBE, UNP, UUNP and more) . 

Spoiler

1171605831_CosioTyrande.jpg.f467fe537d2e0a467f3cf8ca6452f694.jpg

1770970239_CosioZeroed.jpg.0f314c95043ed6444b3593fd15406fd6.jpg

13 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

In Outfit / Body , you will put COSIO, in Presets, you will put one of the available . For the preset, you don't have to put CBBE Curvy on. This installation setup is for generating a Bodymorph category (CBBE, UNP, UUNP and more) . 

Reveal hidden contents

1171605831_CosioTyrande.jpg.f467fe537d2e0a467f3cf8ca6452f694.jpg

1770970239_CosioZeroed.jpg.0f314c95043ed6444b3593fd15406fd6.jpg

Thank you so much! Got it working :)

After install, i see the uunp hdt piercings bounce and position (on nipple) don't align properly....

I have tried re-building the piercings and body also (to zeroe'd sliders).

i'm using Temptress race and MO2 with Aio AP set to very last overwriting any previous xml's/hdt files..

Any idea?

35 minutes ago, Shinobi7 said:

Any idea?

1) With Bodyslide

Into outfit/body , select piercing

Into preset , select your bodyshape

Active Batch build , and build 

2) With Outfitstudio :

File/import nif/ meshes/name piercing/piercing-1

File/import nif/meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_1 . Right click on femalebody and select Reference ( it will turn green ) .

File/import nif/meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalebody_1 . You will thus have 2 femalebody

Select baseshape/right click and delete

Select Piercing/right click and select Copy Bone weight , move the sliders all the way to the right , wait for it to finish uploading the data .

Slider Button , select Conform Selected , move the sliders all the way to the right , wait for it to finish uploading the data .

Export nif and overwrite piercing

Hi, 

I'm kind of new to all this modding and are still learning every day.

My question is, should the vagina work for the "regular npc's" too or is it only for the player? 
I do understand that follower mods have their own "profiles" and has to be made individually or i wont work, I'm just unclear weather it should work for the other ones without doing further. I hope somone can clarify this for me!

Thanks in advance ?