If I'm understanding the modification notes correctly: all those extra source scripts aren't necessary if just editing dialogue because it's done through the .esp in Creation Kit?

Is it also possible to insert messages (the black text pop-ups) via .esp? I was considering adding some more in-depth encounters and dialogues and I prefer the pop-up messages for action narration to dialogue parentheticals (or whatever).

Always enjoyed this mod and think it would be fun to try my hand at adding some variety. Thanks for all your work thus far!

I have a problem.

My PC is in a ZAP furniture, in the perimeter there are a dozen bandits... I set nudity and zaz furnitures both as counting as vulnerable.

The CRDE in the console is running, making rolls, telling me stuff I dont understand, but nothing is happening.

Approach for Sex Convo is at 100% chance, morality and arousal is not the issue (at least that I can tell from the console data).

Distance also no problem.

It just seems DEC is deciding that an NPC (one of the bandits) will start the Sex Convo, but he never starts walking towards the NPC.

THe bandits are just standing there, some walking around, some idling. 

Why can this happen and how can I find out what is going wrong? 

NOTE: it was working before....

NOTE2: some (or maybe all bandits) are spawned by a mod called "Additional Encounters". I think this was no issue before, but maybe this could be part of the problem? I dont know how it could be, tho, they seem to be recognized by DEC as usual. 

On 10/30/2019 at 1:52 AM, Koda said:

If I'm understanding the modification notes correctly: all those extra source scripts aren't necessary if just editing dialogue because it's done through the .esp in Creation Kit?

Is it also possible to insert messages (the black text pop-ups) via .esp? I was considering adding some more in-depth encounters and dialogues and I prefer the pop-up messages for action narration to dialogue parentheticals (or whatever).

Always enjoyed this mod and think it would be fun to try my hand at adding some variety. Thanks for all your work thus far!

Dialogue that is said from one Actor to another, including actor->player and player->actor are handled in the esp, yes. The scripts attached to those dialogues change what happens in addition to the dialogue, IE sex, items, reputation, ect. 

The black box that pops up with text is a Messagebox that we call through papyrus

Debug.Messagebox("there is a ghost behind you")

So you would need to compile those as part of a papyrus script.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:58 AM, leszakadt_plafon said:

Hi... all. SSE compatible?

Another author converted DEC over to Special edition:

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have a problem.

My PC is in a ZAP furniture, in the perimeter there are a dozen bandits... I set nudity and zaz furnitures both as counting as vulnerable.

The CRDE in the console is running, making rolls, telling me stuff I dont understand, but nothing is happening.

Approach for Sex Convo is at 100% chance, morality and arousal is not the issue (at least that I can tell from the console data).

Distance also no problem.

It just seems DEC is deciding that an NPC (one of the bandits) will start the Sex Convo, but he never starts walking towards the NPC.

THe bandits are just standing there, some walking around, some idling. 

Why can this happen and how can I find out what is going wrong? 

NOTE: it was working before....

NOTE2: some (or maybe all bandits) are spawned by a mod called "Additional Encounters". I think this was no issue before, but maybe this could be part of the problem? I dont know how it could be, tho, they seem to be recognized by DEC as usual. 

DEC relies on AI packages to force NPCs to run to the player. DEC's force greet AI package should always be the highest priority, but there have been mods in the past that have their own highest priority package that gets in the way of DEC's package.  That would be my guess.

Then again I haven't tested zaz furniture detection in awhile, maybe there's and old bug I missed.

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

DEC relies on AI packages to force NPCs to run to the player. DEC's force greet AI package should always be the highest priority, but there have been mods in the past that have their own highest priority package that gets in the way of DEC's package.  That would be my guess.

But what can NPCs possibly get to do from mods? 
Idling comes to mind, so if the AI package says idle, that can prevent DEC from triggering? Or will it just delay? 

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

Then again I haven't tested zaz furniture detection in awhile, maybe there's and old bug I missed.

The detection itself seems to work. I get the message in the box and I had no nudity rule active. 

I was approached and forcegreeted in zap furniture repeatedly. 

I also double checked the bandits and the second time it worked (same fight, same defeat, same furniture). Meaning the forcegreet worked as usual. 

But every 3rd or 4th time it does not work and I will not get approached. Especially when NPCs are very far away (but in DEC detection range) they will never start running towards the PC.

I also tried the SKSE search method, but that changed nothing.

I mean it is not a big problem, but currently I am using DEC as bridge mod between Naked Dungeons and Deviously Helpless (and also for Simple Slavery), so it became rather important. 

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

But what can NPCs possibly get to do from mods? 
Idling comes to mind, so if the AI package says idle, that can prevent DEC from triggering? Or will it just delay?

AI package is a queue, only the very top of the queue is actually run as the active AI package, every other package waits until its at the top. (which sucks, wish there was a better system there.)

I know there was a follower mod I had that would make the followers animate when they were idle, and that that AI package would actually hog the top of the queue and block DEC for >30 seconds, although I'm not sure which mod it was since my memory is poor.

Anyway I was speculating, I can't even remember if there is a way to look at the AI package queue in real time to see if that was the real issue or not. The symptoms fit though, everything else works except the approach, the NPC will just continue doing what they were already doing usually.

15 hours ago, Verstort said:

Dialogue that is said from one Actor to another, including actor->player and player->actor are handled in the esp, yes. The scripts attached to those dialogues change what happens in addition to the dialogue, IE sex, items, reputation, ect. 

The black box that pops up with text is a Messagebox that we call through papyrus

Debug.Messagebox("there is a ghost behind you")

So you would need to compile those as part of a papyrus script.

Got it, thanks. I did get a mid-conversation message box working generally, but perhaps as expected it failed to compile when attached to DEC dialogues (presumably due to missing some source scripts).

So just to clarify: I need to following sources to compile properly?

Spoiler

- DEC   
- Sexlab
- Sexlab Aroused
- SD+
- Wolfclub
- Maria eden (1.19)
- Prison overhaul (with inte's patches)
- XP32
- Deviously Helpless

Also, do I need them all regardless of which part of the script I'm modifying? The dialogue fragment I tested on was a Sex approach, for example ("My cock needs servicing, slut."). I assume this particular line has no interaction with, say, Maria Eden, so I'm wondering if I could get away with just Sex Lab + Aroused + Deviously Helpless or something like that.

13 hours ago, Verstort said:

AI package is a queue, only the very top of the queue is actually run as the active AI package, every other package waits until its at the top. (which sucks, wish there was a better system there.)

I know there was a follower mod I had that would make the followers animate when they were idle, and that that AI package would actually hog the top of the queue and block DEC for >30 seconds, although I'm not sure which mod it was since my memory is poor.

Hey I can even see that:

If DEC has a positive hit on a NPC that goes to sleep at the same time, he will lay down, sleep for a while, than get up to approach the PC immediately.

Never knew I would have to wait for 30sec.

Also now it makes sense that there is no approach entry from DEC in console after the busy NPC was choosen and no new approach rolls can succeed, because the NPC just needs to finish what he is doing (unless he starts to go back to bed right away after that >.<).

Some more problems I had:

if DEC conversiation starts and sex scene started, a second NPC is always approaching the PC during that sex animation.

I always hit "tab" to escape that convo, but I have no idea if I break something by doing that. At least the console output seems not happy about me tabbing the approach.

When I say "yes" in the second convo, everything goes to hell, tho :(

Why is this second approach even happening? There is no third one after that. 

On 11/1/2019 at 4:45 AM, Koda said:

Got it, thanks. I did get a mid-conversation message box working generally, but perhaps as expected it failed to compile when attached to DEC dialogues (presumably due to missing some source scripts).

So just to clarify: I need to following sources to compile properly?

Reveal hidden contents

- DEC   
- Sexlab
- Sexlab Aroused
- SD+
- Wolfclub
- Maria eden (1.19)
- Prison overhaul (with inte's patches)
- XP32
- Deviously Helpless

Also, do I need them all regardless of which part of the script I'm modifying? The dialogue fragment I tested on was a Sex approach, for example ("My cock needs servicing, slut."). I assume this particular line has no interaction with, say, Maria Eden, so I'm wondering if I could get away with just Sex Lab + Aroused + Deviously Helpless or something like that.

Depends on what you're doing. If you just want to compile dialogue scripts that only have a messagebox, I don't think you need any of those scripts. It's when you reference another script, like DEC's playermonitor or modsmonitor, DD's zadLibs or sexlab code which references other scripts.

This compiler doesn't know how to read pex (compiled scripts) for the information it needs, it needs almost the whole tree of script code if you have a script A that calls something from B, you'll need B's source and that requires something from C, ect.

You'll need source code for FNIS I think because some other mod like DD/DCUR needs it, DEC directly imports slave tats for slave tat detection, not sure if Jcontainers is still required or not, I think I switched the whole mod to storageutil which should come free with sexlab, same with HDT, NIO.

Looking at my own compile script, looks like at one point I needed MilkQuest, slaverun reloaded, shlongs of skyrim, soulgem oven, branding device of doom and SLIF in order to add DFW compatibility to DEC, but that might have been rolled back.

I think I removed the requirement to need Maria eden though, because its kinda a dead mod and you can't even get 1.19 anymore.

Edit: if you still get missing dependency errors while compiling and you're not sure what is missing I can probably spot for you.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:00 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Hey I can even see that:

If DEC has a positive hit on a NPC that goes to sleep at the same time, he will lay down, sleep for a while, than get up to approach the PC immediately.

Never knew I would have to wait for 30sec.

Also now it makes sense that there is no approach entry from DEC in console after the busy NPC was choosen and no new approach rolls can succeed, because the NPC just needs to finish what he is doing (unless he starts to go back to bed right away after that >.<).

That too.

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

Some more problems I had:

if DEC conversiation starts and sex scene started, a second NPC is always approaching the PC during that sex animation.

I always hit "tab" to escape that convo, but I have no idea if I break something by doing that. At least the console output seems not happy about me tabbing the approach.

When I say "yes" in the second convo, everything goes to hell, tho :(

Why is this second approach even happening? There is no third one after that.

This bug again? A second approach should not happen. DEC should never start two approaches at the same time because it has self locking mechanics. It should also not start an approach while hte player is busy having sex unless they are alone.

That's an old bug, I think I concluded that there was a small window between dialogue and sexlab starting up that allowed for a second approach, but I thought I fixed with with a redudant busy check and checking for busy every 5 seconds during the approach.

Could be a newer bug too, if you can pass me a papyrus log if you still have it that would be useful, otherwise its an intermittent bug and hard to tackle.

8 minutes ago, Verstort said:

This bug again? A second approach should not happen. DEC should never start two approaches at the same time because it has self locking mechanics. It should also not start an approach while hte player is busy having sex unless they are alone.

That's an old bug, I think I concluded that there was a small window between dialogue and sexlab starting up that allowed for a second approach, but I thought I fixed with with a redudant busy check and checking for busy every 5 seconds during the approach.

Could be a newer bug too, if you can pass me a papyrus log if you still have it that would be useful, otherwise its an intermittent bug and hard to tackle.

I did not make a log, but the bug is almost always happening, so it should be easy to reproduce. 
Just dont know when I have time for this, so many places to work at the moment :(

I also stumbled across another issue:

I was "given" to the bandits of devious cidhna via DEC enslavement. 

But now there is no more enslavement happening.

Meaning: if a bandit approaches me for sex and even with Enslavement on 100%, there is no enslavement starting.

Is this because of the bandit quest? 

I left the bandit cave now, but I still dont get the convo.

I thought player has to be in the slave faction.

Is the faction that is preventing DEC from enslaving again the "SLV Player" faction? I can see it is "true" in Skyrim Utility mod of Inte.

I am a bit confused, because I just want to find out if DEC works as intended and how I can control Enslavement.

The vampire quest of Cidhna I do not really understand, the bandit quest seems to work better. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

I did not make a log, but the bug is almost always happening, so it should be easy to reproduce. 
Just dont know when I have time for this, so many places to work at the moment :(

I also stumbled across another issue:

I was "given" to the bandits of devious cidhna via DEC enslavement. 

But now there is no more enslavement happening.

Meaning: if a bandit approaches me for sex and even with Enslavement on 100%, there is no enslavement starting.

Is this because of the bandit quest? 

I left the bandit cave now, but I still dont get the convo.

I thought player has to be in the slave faction.

Is the faction that is preventing DEC from enslaving again the "SLV Player" faction? I can see it is "true" in Skyrim Utility mod of Inte.

I am a bit confused, because I just want to find out if DEC works as intended and how I can control Enslavement.

The vampire quest of Cidhna I do not really understand, the bandit quest seems to work better. 

I haven't looked at Devious Cidhna in a long time, but DEC starts the bandit quest by just starting a mod event (DvCidhna_StartBandits), that's all that is done on this side.

I just tested: puts me in a previously destroyed bandit hideout, if I walk out of the hideout and remove the gag and yoke the quest completes.

I'm not sure because its been years now since I've added the quest if there was supposed to be more, or if the player was supposed to be teleported to a locked cage, or there was an intro scene or something, but I would assume the quest is broken for now until I find a fix.

Edit: The mod itself calls its own mod event with no additional fanfare I can see. Move player, add some items, remove some items, place nearby... seems to just be a simple start.

Not sure what the pot in the quest objects is references though...

Edit2: Oh you're supposed to find a paralysis thing in one of the containers and drug their food, huh.

Edit3: Once the quest finished I walked into bannered mare and got approached for enslavement immediately, there does not seem to be a lingering effect of the bandit quest. If you have one you'll need to give me a log to track that one down.

16 hours ago, Verstort said:

which should come free with sexlab

It does - but I am pretty sure the included version is not the latest (3.3) so I always stick a copy of that in so that it overwrites any bundled (and potentially outdated) versions.

DLL included in SL 1.62         967,168 bytes   31/05/2016

DLL included in PUtil V3.3     978,944 bytes   15/09/2016

On 11/1/2019 at 12:52 PM, Nymra said:

I can't get it to show on my end.

Both standing there with an NPC in dialogue and having sex with the dialogue result in DEC being locked, spamming the log locked even.

15 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It does - but I am pretty sure the included version is not the latest (3.3) so I always stick a copy of that in so that it overwrites any bundled (and potentially outdated) versions.

DLL included in SL 1.62         967,168 bytes   31/05/2016

DLL included in PUtil V3.3     978,944 bytes   15/09/2016

This is true. Compiling with old sources could give you weird bugs, assuming functions/variables changed.

So I try to understand the mod further on my end ....

I have the feeling that DEC is currently treating me as "enslaved", because even after a dozen approaches the postsex event of "enslavement" never triggers, even with it set to 100%.

In the console (see screenshot) it seems the roll for enslavement is always 0, while it can be below 100. So it does not even roll?

I tried to remove the player from zbfslavefaction via console but that changed nothing. Is there anything else I can do? I did not even find a way to really find out if I am in that faction or not.

Also: does DEC treat the PC as enslaved when it already has DDs on him? 

POST Rape console Output: 

20191105025443_1.jpg.a33475d44a026d5f85d20d12b6c4f54a.jpg

Also, what does these mean? 

"No Valid Animations with NPC; Bandit"? 

20191105025819_1.jpg.eff1a1fef2567a45243b7303f8fcf716.jpg

EDIT; Sorry, I did a test to get the papyrus log and in my endless misery forgot to enable logging this time... will do another run soon. 

DEC's enslavement considers more than one faction for whether the player is enslaved, at least a dozen quests and factions are considered because we need to consider lots of mods where DEC would interfere (such is the nature of the mod, to interrupt regular gameplay).

DEC's enslavement state is really just a lockout mechanism. Any time the player is busy with a quest that should not be interrupted, or in a location where a DEC approach is awkward or out of place, the check to lock DEC falls under the enslavement check. For instance, if you read the console while the player is standing in CDx shop it will say they are enslaved, but they aren't, its just that DEC stops itself from working there because all the NPCS are either A) obedient slaves or B) not the type to aggressively approach slaves there, so DEC stops early. I'm too lazy to break non-enslavement stop conditions into a different category when one category does the job, even if it sparks confusion.

DEC's enslavement category has 4 levels, 0 is none, 1 is enslaved and always vulnerable for approach (slaverun is the only one I can think of right now using it), 2 is not enslaveable, but still approachable, 3 is full lockdown, do nothing.

DEC's enslavement consideration, as a generic lockout, does consider clothing as well. If the player is wearing a DD device with a questitem keyword, or a zad_BlockGeneric keyword, they are trigger enslavement lvl 2. The reason is not all enslavement mods respect DD tags and can try to remove items and cause breaks in quest logic or fail and be broken themselves, if they try to remove those items, so we lock enslavement. DCUR items like the slave/cursed items have these tags, DCUR named items, special items that are keyless, quest items, ect.

"No Valid Animations with NPC; Bandit"? after finding over a hundred animations is a bug I think I've fixed already but haven't released yet. There was an issue where an NPC approaching the player for sex, only to find out there were no animations (because player is armbound, gagged, belted, hobbled, shackled, all at once there are no animations that work), so they both stand there awkwardly masturbating when sexlab fails. I added a check if there are animations first to stop this but found a bug recently.

The debug you showed doesn't list the enslavement level, but you got a roll of 5 for enslavement approach, and rolled an acceptable value for post-sex... might be a bug there, I need to test, but your log might tell me more when you make one.

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

"No Valid Animations with NPC; Bandit"? after finding over a hundred animations is a bug I think I've fixed already but haven't released yet. There was an issue where an NPC approaching the player for sex, only to find out there were no animations (because player is armbound, gagged, belted, hobbled, shackled, all at once there are no animations that work), so they both stand there awkwardly masturbating when sexlab fails. I added a check if there are animations first to stop this but found a bug recently.

The debug you showed doesn't list the enslavement level, but you got a roll of 5 for enslavement approach, and rolled an acceptable value for post-sex... might be a bug there, I need to test, but your log might tell me more when you make one.

Why would DEC do all that if all DD, ZAZ and DEC filters are switched off?

48 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Why would DEC do all that if all DD, ZAZ and DEC filters are switched off?

Pretty sure it respects that setting since its the same function used in two places.

I guess I could bypass the check if all filters are off though, might shave some papyrus.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Pretty sure it respects that setting since its the same function used in two places.

I guess I could bypass the check if all filters are off though, might shave some papyrus.

I am using a new Filter that was made for Sexlab by OsmelMC. 

Maybe there could be a MCM Option in DEC to turn of Animation Filtering and also turn off the Background Filtering of Enslavement.

For a year now I am looking for a good mod as a bridge to simple Slavery and virtually all mods failed me miserably :(

DEC was the best approach right now, but it seems now that too many things can ruin the enslavement event, hmm.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, Nymra said:

I am using a new Filter that was made for Sexlab by OsmelMC. 

Maybe there could be a MCM Option in DEC to turn of Animation Filtering and also turn off the Background Filtering of Enslavement.

For a year now I am looking for a good mod as a bridge to simple Slavery and virtually all mods failed me miserably :(

DEC was the best approach right now, but it seems now that too many things can ruin the enslavement event, hmm.

Bypass enslavement filtering... do you want to get back to back enslavement events forever?

I can maybe bypass item keyword blocking, but disabling all enslavement detection sounds like a really bad idea.

You can already turn off animation filtering in the MCM; first page, right hand side, "Sexlab Animation Filter Preference".

On 11/6/2019 at 12:25 AM, Nymra said:

Play a bit more with the DEC settings, there are enough of it.

You don't want to see what happens if DEC goes into overdrive ?

You will get enslaved by everyone, everywhere, anytime if vulnerability is set right.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

Bypass enslavement filtering... do you want to get back to back enslavement events forever?

I can maybe bypass item keyword blocking, but disabling all enslavement detection sounds like a really bad idea.

You can already turn off animation filtering in the MCM; first page, right hand side, "Sexlab Animation Filter Preference".

I guess this is why Nymra ask for this:

If defeated by NDUN the PC can end in a zaz furniture.

In that time all hostile NPCs are calmed, that in turn enables DEC to initiate approaches by bandits and other hostiles that would normally not possible.

NDUN furniture escape struggle game blocks player controls and because of this all DEC approaches will be blocked also.

After the struggle game is finished the PC is still in the zaz furniture, but the player controls are unblocked and DEC could theoretically start an approach for sex or enslavement (it also does that already).

The approach will be related to the normal DEC settings and there is a chance that nothing happens.

To rise the chance for a local DEC SD+ enslavement/sex approach to nearly 100%, there is an interest to overrule the usual DEC enslavement filtering just for this situation, because normal gameplay would be hard if DEC has always a 100% chance to trigger an approach.

The base idea behind is, that DEC will "free" the player from the zaz furniture thru DEC's NPC(calmed) approach.

That's how I understand it.

Even better would be if NDUN locks the player into furniture without blocking the player controls like DFW+S does or if DEC would ignore the player key block.

That in turn would create incompatibilities with other mods where the player locked in zaz belongs to a quest or if NDUN get's an update.

That's why DEC shouldn't be always ignore blocked player controls.

Still DEC worked great with DFW+S, because it was able to lock the player into furniture while DEC was still able to approach.

Hey if I'm on it already, I miss DECs jail approaches. I know it helps to make DEC more compatible with POP and DCL prison, but it also makes jails visit without those triggered a bit boring ;D

Yeah, that.

Basically I need a reliable mod that approaches the PC in a reasonable realtime frame (like a couple of minutes) to initiate sex. 

On a sidenote:

I deactivate the DEC mod for another test and noticed it spams this in the console. Is that supposed to be there? I think a mod that is deactivated should do nothing? 

20191108044319_1.jpg

Ok,

Had some time to finish a testrun.

The log is attached.

Issue 1:

"No Animation Available" in console appeared, even with all Filters Off

Issue 2: 

DEC force greet appeared even when a Sex Scene was running from previous forcegreet

I did not manage to avoid that a second scene starts this time with tabbing out of the convo.

General Suggestion:

Maybe you could add an MCM option that if activated adds a "NOT NOW" Option in the forcegreet window. This way we could have an easy and customizeable debug option, just in case. And for me, since I already have to roleplay alot of stuff even with mods, it would not be a bad thing immersion wise.

At the end of the log there is also a complete SD+ local slavery event that I wanted to complete before exiting. This time it worked flawlessly, even when DEC send me twice to SD+ (both NPC from Issue 2 were enslaving me :D) 

Papyrus.0.log