I have this bug for a while but I can't seem to figure it out no matter how hard I try:

Some NPCs scale fine with NIO&Bodymorphs, some just don't. They just refuse to be scaled, and some work perfectly fine. I don't understand what's wrong.  I was thinking it was missing .tri files (as I am using Everybody's Different with mesh randomization on) but I have no clue. They do scale with NetImmerse though, usually I need to reload the cell or disable-enable the NPC via console.

Anyone ever got same bug or an idea what might be wrong?

Edit: Well apparently I'm as smart as a bag of bricks. For bodymorphs to work I had to reset all UNP bodytype sliders in bodyslide to 0, since I have non-standard UNP based body, and some of the bodies naturally had 0 due to presets, so some of them worked, some of them didn't. Wish I knew this earlier.

Edited by Nevershouldhavecomehere
Figured it out
On 15.11.2017 at 12:57 PM, chajapa said:

that errant inflation issue isn't gone. I'm back to 18d until I can figure out what's causing it

hmm, not sure, what could cause this, calculation hasn't really changed from 1.1.8 to 1.1.9, will investigate further though for eventual wonkiness.

23 hours ago, bicobus said:

Hey @qotsafan, (oh that feature will become annoying, eh eh eh!) just a heads up to say that egg factory went gold with its version 3.0. Dunno if the included patch takes already care of it though.

He, I guess so, but since I'm following the thread, I will get notified anyway :)

Thanks for the heads up, for some reason I wasn't notified, that Egg Factory updated. I updated the Egg Factory patch to version 3.0.

23 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Edit: Well apparently I'm as smart as a bag of bricks. For bodymorphs to work I had to reset all UNP bodytype sliders in bodyslide to 0, since I have non-standard UNP based body, and some of the bodies naturally had 0 due to presets, so some of them worked, some of them didn't. Wish I knew this earlier.

You will have to at least tick "Build Morphs" in BodySlide for each body, that will be affected by BodyMorphs. There are also mods, who add custom skeletons, like the Bijin NPC mods, where you either have to remove the body armors via TES5 Edit or replace all the custom skeletons with the one generated by BodySlide (not to forget to also add the .tri files, which are the files generated, when ticking "Build Morphs").

Edited by qotsafan

qotsafan,

I am perisitent but probably screwed something up :)

Spoiler

I got 1.1.9e working without the belly auto-inflate. BUT... now I have a new problem...

The files structure appears slightly different and I'm trying to add bodymorph items... for example BreastCleavage and DoubleMelons to the Breasts section of BodyMorphs.

I was able to do this in 1.1.8x series pretty easily.

Now I can't tell what I've messed up :)

can you shed some light and give me a bog box of clues please?

Derrrrp.... nevermind. I read the updated instructions.... *smacks his own forehead*

Edited by chajapa

I'm not sure if I've found a bug or this is expected behavior, but with the sexlab parasites patch and after being infected by a facehugger for a few days, the belly goes to 0.01 for all mods including SLIF. All other sliders in SLIF show 0 as expected. The 0.01 in SLIF seems to cause all mods to then go to 0.01 scaling for the belly.

I did confirm that it's parasites and the facehugger by going into the parasites MCM and curing myself. After that, everything returned to normal.

I haven't figured out how to correct this, or if it's a bug at all, so input is appreciated.

edit: I  noticed that slif is always showing a belly value of 0.01 for parasites, so for whatever reason, the parasites script isn't scaling the belly node correctly.

Edited by foreveraloneguy

I could do with some illustration please, 

I've updated this mod from beta, but the bodymorphs and things have all changed. I'm no longer sure how I make this mod use bodyslide morphs instead of node scaling. Could I please have some clarification thankyou?

On 17.11.2017 at 1:16 PM, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Normally, yes, that will generate .tri files, but EBD doesn't use .tri files, only the meshes. Unless there's some inner workings of the meshes that I do not know of?

EBD probably uses different skeletons to achieve it's effects, which do not have the .tri files generated for them?

On 17.11.2017 at 8:11 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm not sure if I've found a bug or this is expected behavior, but with the sexlab parasites patch and after being infected by a facehugger for a few days, the belly goes to 0.01 for all mods including SLIF. All other sliders in SLIF show 0 as expected. The 0.01 in SLIF seems to cause all mods to then go to 0.01 scaling for the belly.

I did confirm that it's parasites and the facehugger by going into the parasites MCM and curing myself. After that, everything returned to normal.

I haven't figured out how to correct this, or if it's a bug at all, so input is appreciated.

edit: I  noticed that slif is always showing a belly value of 0.01 for parasites, so for whatever reason, the parasites script isn't scaling the belly node correctly.

Hmm, that sounds weird, I will have to check that. I'm only replacing the scale functions, I do not temper with the calculations.

On 20.11.2017 at 3:02 PM, FFerdinand said:

Just to be sure, I should be using this mod along with an inflation mod like Fill her up and then overriding the files upon install?

Yes, you will have to install the patches last. For Fill Her Up, you will either have to install version 1.0 and the 1.0 patch or Fill Her Up v2.00-9, Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO release 1.12 and the patch for version 2.0.

23 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

I could do with some illustration please, 

I've updated this mod from beta, but the bodymorphs and things have all changed. I'm no longer sure how I make this mod use bodyslide morphs instead of node scaling. Could I please have some clarification thankyou?

From which version did you update? The values are now under a category called percentages. The values for NiOverride are under the category NiOverride.

ScreenShot43.thumb.jpg.1dfab4dc5e16ee43af3897c20bc01fe1.jpg

5 hours ago, qotsafan said:

EBD probably uses different skeletons to achieve it's effects, which do not have the .tri files generated for them?

Hmm, that sounds weird, I will have to check that. I'm only replacing the scale functions, I do not temper with the calculations.

Yes, you will have to install the patches last. For Fill Her Up, you will either have to install version 1.0 and the 1.0 patch or Fill Her Up v2.00-9, Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO release 1.12 and the patch for version 2.0.

From which version did you update? The values are now under a category called percentages. The values for NiOverride are under the category NiOverride.

ScreenShot43.thumb.jpg.1dfab4dc5e16ee43af3897c20bc01fe1.jpg

Ahh right okay,

I'm coming from something before 1.1.7b onwards I guess. I don't recall the version or where I put the zip. But this layout above is what you moved to, where as before it was kinda all under one roof where you have Category highlighted. I'm guessing that you still go to the NiOverride cat and change the sliders to 0.00% for BS to function instead? EDIT: Setup pregnancy belly.jpg This was the layout I'm familiar with.

Edited by Eu4orick
19 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

Ahh right okay,

I'm coming from something before 1.1.7b onwards I guess. I don't recall the version or where I put the zip. But this layout above is what you moved to, where as before it was kinda all under one roof where you have Category highlighted. I'm guessing that you still go to the NiOverride cat and change the sliders to 0.00% for BS to function instead? EDIT: Setup pregnancy belly.jpg This was the layout I'm familiar with.

I had to put the different types of values into categories, since there is a limit to what the mod menu can display on one page.

I am probably going to move NiOverride to it's own page, separated from the BodyMorphs.

Yes, the mechanics of changing the slider to 0% to disable NiOverride scaling hasn't changed.

NiOverride and BodyMorphs don't exclude each other though, you can have NiOverride scaling and BodyMorph scaling.

Edited by qotsafan

How is the scrotum inflation option meant to work for Futa/Shemale characters? I've not been able to get it to work with any combination of values. The timer is ticked on, but the values never change. 

Also, will the 'deflate on orgasm' option work regardless of where the inflation came from? Soulgem Oven has a scrotum inflation-over-time option; though its version only deflates on its built-in 'milking' option; and I'm wondering if SLIF could be used to allow it to deflate with proper orgasm events.

Edit: Tested the latter option. SLIF's deflation does not affect Soulgem Oven's scrotum inflation.

Edited by Kathonica

Found another little scaling oddity... this  time with manatanks. I have manatanks set for a range of 0-2, but in SLIF on the values page it shows 2.991202. This is in contrast to SL Hormones, which is set to a scale of 3, and the SLIF page shows 3. However, if I run my magicka down to zero, then the values page does show zero for manatanks. Not sure if that's a bug in the original or not.  Just wanted to make a note of it.

I'm wondering too if this is in relation to some mods causes a "pop" when a character is first registered for the mod. I know this happens to me with several, so it could be a common coding mistake, or it might be due to the add and subtract 1 setting in SLIF.

It appears the mod is inflating the PCs belly and deflating the breasts slightly. All the values all say 0 and no mod should be trying to inflate anything. If I unregister the character then save and reload it stays normal. However once I re-registered the PC, quit the game and relaunch after about 1 sec you can see the nodes deflate and inflate yet again.

7 hours ago, seraph85 said:

It appears the mod is inflating the PCs belly and deflating the breasts slightly. All the values all say 0 and no mod should be trying to inflate anything. If I unregister the character then save and reload it stays normal. However once I re-registered the PC, quit the game and relaunch after about 1 sec you can see the nodes deflate and inflate yet again.

Having the same issue. The only mod that seems to auto-register is Milk Maids. Gonna roll back to an old version for now.

16 hours ago, TheRavenGod said:

Having the same issue. The only mod that seems to auto-register is Milk Maids. Gonna roll back to an old version for now.

From what I can tell it looks like the node that is inflating is big belly If i go into racemenu and scale that node down a little it looks normal. As far as the breasts I cant be sure whats going on there because there are too many sliders to figure out what node is shrinking. Also I have the Bane Master's beeing female patch installed not sure if that could be causing this. I haven't had the chance to test.

3 hours ago, seraph85 said:

From what I can tell it looks like the node that is inflating is big belly If i go into racemenu and scale that node down a little it looks normal. As far as the breasts I cant be sure whats going on there because there are too many sliders to figure out what node is shrinking. Also I have the Bane Master's beeing female patch installed not sure if that could be causing this. I haven't had the chance to test.

For me, I'm having the issue of "no mods are registering", aside from Milk Mod Economy. On my old "working" version, the PC inflates, but no one else does. This is version 1.1.4d though, super old. Also tried 1.1.7b and 1.1.9e, both fail to register mods. They're also having an issue registering the player at the start. Unsure if there are additional install instructions that I'm missing, but I don't see anything aside from "drop and play"

EDIT: I realized that I never turned the patches on in MO. I just... forgot.

I'm having an issue where the NPC's breasts will be fine one save, then loading up the same save may result in the NPC's breasts twitching, then resetting back to 1 despite all the value sliders indicating a larger size. Disabling and reenabling the NPC will see the breasts return to normal, but shrink again after 2 seconds. I've reinstalled everything and this issue still occurs even on a new save. The issue is inconsistent, and the only solution so far seems to be reverting to an earlier save.

I've made a very simple change to the way SLIF calculates using the "Subtract and add one" rule to fix a minor issue with inflation. In a nutshell, what I've observed is that a value of 0 is actually equal to "no inflation" but this mod, and many others, use 1 as the lowest value. This always leaves a bit of inflation, even if there is not supposed to be any. With a step value of 10, it would equal to 10% inflation if I'm not mistaken. Comparing the in-game body (with SLIF enabled) to the preview in bodyslide shows that it is a closer match after the fix than it was before (pictures in the spoiler, showing the effect on the stomach area).

Here's the changes:

SLIF_Calc.psc:148

;float substract_one_value = 1.0
float substract_one_value = 0.0 ; Fix

SLIF_Calc.psc:238

;substract_one_value = SLIF_Math.MaxFloat(0.0, (substract_one_value + 1.0))
substract_one_value = SLIF_Math.MaxFloat(0.0, substract_one_value) ; Fix

You have any comments on this qotsafan? Is this something you're looking to implement better yourself in the future? Any other reason why this shouldn't be released?

Spoiler

before.jpgafter.jpgbs.jpg

I am not sure if this has been asked here, but I seem to have an issue with the mcm for SLIF where I can't change the language from chinese or change most of the setting, it will bring up the selection box but will not apply what I clicked, it is currently stuck at top x and 0, I have tried using all 3 posted versions as well as switching back to my other iteration i had of 1.1.4f.  Is there a mod conflict out there with this mod that I might have changed?  This mod used to work great, now sadly I have hit some brick wall.  The menu has some function when I use an old save but won't do many changes.  And I first tried with a new start. Any clue as to why my mcm for this mod and this mod only stopped working?