Hey all, sorry for the long time without an update, hope you all had a good start into the new year. I hope to make it up to you this year, since I have several things planned, like releasing Fill Her Up Continued, finally updating Pearl Juice Continued and more, so stay tuned!
This update is just a small bugfix and patch update, but I have bigger ones planned.

1.1.9f
- added un/registering slif mod events, when un/installing
- removed the additional +1 at the end of "subtract and add one"
- made sure that removing a mod removes all instances of it

Patches:
- updated Devious Devices - Integration patch for version 4.0 (now optional)
- updated Diet Based Butt patch for version 2.0
- updated SexLab Hormones patch for version 2.0.8
- updated SexLab Parasites patch for version 0.7
- updated SexLab Stories Devious patch for version 0.8.4
- removed Fertility Mode patch (has native support)

3 hours ago, qotsafan said:

Hey all, sorry for the long time without an update, hope you all had a good start into the new year. I hope to make it up to you this year, since I have several things planned, like releasing Fill Her Up Continued, finally updating Pearl Juice Continued and more, so stay tuned!
This update is just a small bugfix and patch update, but I have bigger ones planned.

1.1.9f
- added un/registering slif mod events, when un/installing
- removed the additional +1 at the end of "subtract and add one"
- made sure that removing a mod removes all instances of it

Patches:
- updated Devious Devices - Integration patch for version 4.0 (now optional)
- updated Diet Based Butt patch for version 2.0
- updated SexLab Hormones patch for version 2.0.8
- updated SexLab Parasites patch for version 0.7
- updated SexLab Stories Devious patch for version 0.8.4
- removed Fertility Mode patch (has native support)

Thank you very much for the continued support! :cookie:

qotsafan, I love the work you've done, and I would like to make a couple of requests related to the Pee and Fart SLIF Patch

As it currently stands, PAF has a few bugs that were fixed by a user called LazyBoot and zipped up into a download that is in that hyperlink.

With SLIF, there's one script that conflicts with LazyBoot's fixes. If it's not much trouble, I have a combined version of the script uploaded to this post if you wish to use it for your patches part of SL Inflation Framework.

PAF_MainQuestScript.psc

PAF_MainQuestScript.pex

And if we can, and if you are willing, we could contact LazyBoot to allow permission to put their patched files with SLIF's Patches. As it currently stands, their files aren't very easy to find, if someone were to just download the current version of PAF and not look through the support thread. It helps to make sure that everyone has the patched version of PAF, as the author of the mod hasn't updated the mod in a long time.

I thought I'd mention this since I couldn't find what I did wrong at first - I'm an idiot probably.

If you uninstall inflation framework it leaves it's skse/plugins/storageutildata/ folder and I had not realized this. I was basically cleaning out my skyrim and starting a new save. After installing ~200 mods one at a time and checking to ensure the game was stable, I for some reason decided to check sexlab stuff last and found that my game crashed on inflation. I did a bunch of stuff but it ended up being that I just needed to delete that folder and reinstall inflation framework. 

I realize I'm probably an idiot here, but thought it might help someone if they are getting crashes on inflation - delete the inflation framework folder in storageutildata. I still have no idea what I'm doing, but everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the great mod even if I am too stupid to use it.

Setting all values to 0.00 (or inducing SGO3 labour) seems to make the breasts shrink and makes the belly grow by a certain small amount. This looks super weird on a 7b body especially while using accessories.

There's certainly a calculation error somewhere.
Using 1.1.9f

So my game has been running with SLIF very smoothly for at least 20 levels of my current character.  Character got impregnated by a spider and the belly inflated immediately.  I let the SGO (soulgem oven) pregnancy run it's course and when the gems were all grown the character birthed them.  Problem is the belly did not scale back down.  I tried to resolve the issue myself and reset or maybe unregistered from all mods and then reregistered.  That worked to get the belly flat but now it will not inflate during pregnancy from SGO or Estrus Chaurus.

Is there a function in the MCM that I could do to fix this?  Having no luck trying to figure this out on my own.  Thanks.

Is there any guide/documentation for the MCM? I honestly feel like a total moron trying to figure this out, but I'm at the end of my rope. All I really need it to do is make sure none of the node sizes in Values and Sliders go over 2 and schlong size is entirely unaffected. In presets I have set the maximum value to 2, but it isn't doing anything, seeing as the values happily go over 3.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:37 PM, crudo said:

So my game has been running with SLIF very smoothly for at least 20 levels of my current character.  Character got impregnated by a spider and the belly inflated immediately.  I let the SGO (soulgem oven) pregnancy run it's course and when the gems were all grown the character birthed them.  Problem is the belly did not scale back down.  I tried to resolve the issue myself and reset or maybe unregistered from all mods and then reregistered.  That worked to get the belly flat but now it will not inflate during pregnancy from SGO or Estrus Chaurus.

Is there a function in the MCM that I could do to fix this?  Having no luck trying to figure this out on my own.  Thanks.

A little extra information I had forgotten.  My character and an NPC both got impregnated by chaurus.  The NPC's belly inflated just fine but my characters did not.  I'm not sure which menu in the MCM I was looking at but the stats showed that my character's belly was inflated, it just didn't show on screen.

Still looking for help if anyone has an answer.  Thanks.

I believe that I have found a bug with the SLIF installer.

Up to about 1.1.6, you had the option during installation to select the other compatible mods that you were using.  In 1.1.6, while you can select these mods, the installer also suggests what it detects.  If Fill Her Up 1.0, is installed, version 1.1.6 detects it as being Fill Her Up 2.0, but a user can correct this during installation.  Shortly after 1.1.6, the installer only auto detects, and does not allow a user to choose which mods are installed.  I have tested with several versions of SLIF after 1.1.6, and Fill Her Up 1.0 does not work.  I suspect that it is due to the issue with the installer detecting Fill Her Up 1.0 as Fill Her Up 2.0.

I hope that this helps.  Thank you for making this mod

On 1/16/2018 at 1:50 AM, ppp said:

SLIF sees Mana Tanks, but I'm having trouble getting Milk Mod Economy to register. What do I have to do?

Edit: Nevermind. It works. It seems MME needs to generate that first tick before it will register in SLIF.

Yeah, SLIF only "reacts", it does not "act" on it's own accord, the patched mod has to do something in order for SLIF to catch it.

On 1/16/2018 at 10:13 PM, tookachinchilla said:

No, but Pearl Juice Continued does. I was just expressing my hope that FHUC (hehe) will maintain FHU's vampire-free nature.

I will not add any extra requirements.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:21 AM, Chosen Clue said:

qotsafan, I love the work you've done, and I would like to make a couple of requests related to the Pee and Fart SLIF Patch

As it currently stands, PAF has a few bugs that were fixed by a user called LazyBoot and zipped up into a download that is in that hyperlink.

With SLIF, there's one script that conflicts with LazyBoot's fixes. If it's not much trouble, I have a combined version of the script uploaded to this post if you wish to use it for your patches part of SL Inflation Framework.

PAF_MainQuestScript.psc

PAF_MainQuestScript.pex

And if we can, and if you are willing, we could contact LazyBoot to allow permission to put their patched files with SLIF's Patches. As it currently stands, their files aren't very easy to find, if someone were to just download the current version of PAF and not look through the support thread. It helps to make sure that everyone has the patched version of PAF, as the author of the mod hasn't updated the mod in a long time.

I will add a patch for that and I will have to add LazyBoot's changes too, since the patch you posted seems to require his additions.

On 1/19/2018 at 12:10 AM, tantuu said:

I thought I'd mention this since I couldn't find what I did wrong at first - I'm an idiot probably.

If you uninstall inflation framework it leaves it's skse/plugins/storageutildata/ folder and I had not realized this. I was basically cleaning out my skyrim and starting a new save. After installing ~200 mods one at a time and checking to ensure the game was stable, I for some reason decided to check sexlab stuff last and found that my game crashed on inflation. I did a bunch of stuff but it ended up being that I just needed to delete that folder and reinstall inflation framework. 

I realize I'm probably an idiot here, but thought it might help someone if they are getting crashes on inflation - delete the inflation framework folder in storageutildata. I still have no idea what I'm doing, but everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the great mod even if I am too stupid to use it.

Yeah, most of the files in that folder are generated and won't be deleted, when uninstalling the mod via a mod manager.

On 1/20/2018 at 11:12 PM, urbon said:

So... I'm just need to install the last version? The patch? Because nothing happens in the menu. The menu don't show. 

Is my first installation.

You need to install the main version and the patches.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:54 PM, kataura said:

Setting all values to 0.00 (or inducing SGO3 labour) seems to make the breasts shrink and makes the belly grow by a certain small amount. This looks super weird on a 7b body especially while using accessories.

There's certainly a calculation error somewhere.
Using 1.1.9f

The default for SLIF values is 1.0, not 0.0, which is the default for BodyMorphs. That's what the minimum settings for BodyMorphs is for, it subtracts the desired value from the main value. The default value is 0.0, so nothing is subtracted.

On 2/2/2018 at 1:55 PM, crudo said:

A little extra information I had forgotten.  My character and an NPC both got impregnated by chaurus.  The NPC's belly inflated just fine but my characters did not.  I'm not sure which menu in the MCM I was looking at but the stats showed that my character's belly was inflated, it just didn't show on screen.

Still looking for help if anyone has an answer.  Thanks.

Can you send me your log files as described here: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/3318-/ ?

21 hours ago, TorpidTurtle said:

I believe that I have found a bug with the SLIF installer.

Up to about 1.1.6, you had the option during installation to select the other compatible mods that you were using.  In 1.1.6, while you can select these mods, the installer also suggests what it detects.  If Fill Her Up 1.0, is installed, version 1.1.6 detects it as being Fill Her Up 2.0, but a user can correct this during installation.  Shortly after 1.1.6, the installer only auto detects, and does not allow a user to choose which mods are installed.  I have tested with several versions of SLIF after 1.1.6, and Fill Her Up 1.0 does not work.  I suspect that it is due to the issue with the installer detecting Fill Her Up 1.0 as Fill Her Up 2.0.

I hope that this helps.  Thank you for making this mod

Ignore "error" messages, when trying to untick an option, those are standard messages, which can safely be ignored.

On 2/1/2018 at 6:45 PM, mild96 said:

Is there any guide/documentation for the MCM? I honestly feel like a total moron trying to figure this out, but I'm at the end of my rope. All I really need it to do is make sure none of the node sizes in Values and Sliders go over 2 and schlong size is entirely unaffected. In presets I have set the maximum value to 2, but it isn't doing anything, seeing as the values happily go over 3.

At the moment there is no "general" maximum or minimum for nodes, but that sounds like a good idea, I will implement that in the next version. At the moment, you can only set a minimum/maximum on a per mod basis.

On 2/4/2018 at 10:04 AM, qotsafan said:

Can you send me your log files as described here: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/3318-/ ?

I had started a new game since then but ran across the same problem of npc's having bellies inflated but not the player.  I dug back into the SLIF MCM and finally found the problem.  The belly NIO setting was at 0%.  I don't know why or how it switched as it was working fine for so long in the previous game and equally odd that it was still set at zero for the new game.

One outlier I do remember, before the belly node was effected I had gone into racemenu and set my character's weight to 0.  I move the PC weight around from time to time during the game for immersive purposes but rarely set it to zero, don't know if that has any bearing but I thought I would share it.

Anyway, the mod works and works quite well.  Sorry if I had wasted your time.

I have the issue that the belly is not reverting to 1.0 when no effects remain from any registered mod.

Spoiler

Here we see the total value for NPC Belly stuck at 1.5.

5a82db7a1238f_enb2018_02_1310_13_30_89.thumb.jpg.faeb8b9ca305c7fe4266763c969249d7.jpg

This is the list of registered mods: Extra Pocket and Soulgem Oven III. I have Fill Her Up 1.0 as well, but that doesn't register successfully.

5a82db7b10232_enb2018_02_1310_13_34_61.thumb.jpg.759100a62a45578ac9723e27e0280b85.jpg

The value for Extra Pocket.

5a82db7c954f0_enb2018_02_1310_13_37_02.thumb.jpg.05be25b594096fb363241853bd53fe75.jpg

The value for Soulgem Overn, part 1.

5a82db78b97f8_enb2018_02_1310_13_43_86.thumb.jpg.89c7977b2a25e80f0f85e110e6f312b6.jpg

The value for Soulgem Overn, part 2.

5a82dc219dfe9_enb2018_02_1310_13_47_53.thumb.jpg.6d03208c3aba95c85f44024c40a913f4.jpg

Calculation type is set to Top X. Then when all mods are inactive (1.0), shouldn't the total value be 1.0? What's the difference between Top X and Highest Wins?

On 2/11/2018 at 3:26 AM, LinksSword said:

Well i just wanted to utilize my futa character that way.

At the moment there is no way to switch nodes for a mod, I will think of something.

On 2/11/2018 at 9:54 PM, crudo said:

I had started a new game since then but ran across the same problem of npc's having bellies inflated but not the player.  I dug back into the SLIF MCM and finally found the problem.  The belly NIO setting was at 0%.  I don't know why or how it switched as it was working fine for so long in the previous game and equally odd that it was still set at zero for the new game.

One outlier I do remember, before the belly node was effected I had gone into racemenu and set my character's weight to 0.  I move the PC weight around from time to time during the game for immersive purposes but rarely set it to zero, don't know if that has any bearing but I thought I would share it.

Anyway, the mod works and works quite well.  Sorry if I had wasted your time.

Well, if NiO is 0% and all BodyMorphs are also 0% for either breasts/belly/butt, there won't be any scaling. Check out the BodyMorphs page, morphs mostly scale much smoother then NiO, for the best effect set NiO to 0% and the respective morphs to any value you like, for example PregnancyBelly to 100%.

The reason, why the settings stay the same, even on a new game, is that they are saved in files called NiOverride_Settings.json and Bodymorph_Settings.json located in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework for NiOverride and BodyMorphs respectively (there more files for other stuff too).

On 2/12/2018 at 8:56 AM, EndlessRoad said:

Are there any plans to make this compatible with SLSO?

I apologize if it is stated somewhere in the forum, I couldn't find anything about it

Which patches are not compatible with SLSO? I try to add SLSO compatibility, wherever necessary.

On 2/13/2018 at 1:45 PM, orgs1n said:

I have the issue that the belly is not reverting to 1.0 when no effects remain from any registered mod.

Reveal hidden contents

Here we see the total value for NPC Belly stuck at 1.5.

5a82db7a1238f_enb2018_02_1310_13_30_89.thumb.jpg.faeb8b9ca305c7fe4266763c969249d7.jpg

This is the list of registered mods: Extra Pocket and Soulgem Oven III. I have Fill Her Up 1.0 as well, but that doesn't register successfully.

5a82db7b10232_enb2018_02_1310_13_34_61.thumb.jpg.759100a62a45578ac9723e27e0280b85.jpg

The value for Extra Pocket.

5a82db7c954f0_enb2018_02_1310_13_37_02.thumb.jpg.05be25b594096fb363241853bd53fe75.jpg

The value for Soulgem Overn, part 1.

5a82db78b97f8_enb2018_02_1310_13_43_86.thumb.jpg.89c7977b2a25e80f0f85e110e6f312b6.jpg

The value for Soulgem Overn, part 2.

5a82dc219dfe9_enb2018_02_1310_13_47_53.thumb.jpg.6d03208c3aba95c85f44024c40a913f4.jpg

Calculation type is set to Top X. Then when all mods are inactive (1.0), shouldn't the total value be 1.0? What's the difference between Top X and Highest Wins?

Top X is calculated like this:

v1: 1.0

v2: 1.0

v3: 1.0

1.0 + (1.0 / (3 * 1)) + (1.0 / (3 * 2)) = 1.5

Highest Wins just takes the highest value, which would be 1.0.

Highest Wins has the problem, that you won't see any subtle changes, that are unrelated to the highest value.

Here's how "subtract and add one" is calculated:

1.0 + (1.0 - 1.0) + (1.0 - 1.0) + (1.0 - 1.0) = 1.0

16 hours ago, Desport said:

I just downloaded and installed "SexLab Inflation Framework 1.1.9f Installer" during previous installations of this mod via a mod manager I was required to check boxes for the mods I had installed (beeing female, ect).
However during this installation i oly got one window with a single checkbox.
Is this intended or do I use a wrong Version of this mod?

Yes, this is intended, I have split off the patches from the main mod, so I can update them independently from each other. You will have to also download the latest patches.

Hi!. Sorry for my bad english.

With a standard scaling of boobs in CBBE body is not beautiful (NiOverride - NPC RL breast). Whether it is possible to set the scale of the breast in the same way as the bodyslide weight from 0 to 100. 0 corresponds to the inflation value 1, and 100 corresponds to the maximum inflation of the breast? Is it possible linking the sliders of CBBE morph in the recemenu to inflation value?

How I can achieve a better result for the morph, with the condition that the breast at the value of inflation 1 - corresponds to the original.

Perhaps the influence of factors in the percentage menu should affect the inflation as follows ? 

example:

gravityMultiplier =  1 - (100-gravityPersent)/100

gravityInflation = (inflationValue - 1)*gravityMultiplier

gravityPersent - value of the influence of the parameter gravity in the percentage menu

gravityInflation - value shows how the gravity changes depending on the inflation

Or I do not understand how the percentage menu should influence)))

Now, when all sliders are set to zero in NiOverride menu, the percentage menu still affects even if the value of the inflation is 1.000

With the value of inflation equal 1, it makes no sense to exert any influence on the morph. I can just change the values myself for example, in racemenu.