Hi!

When I load into my savegame, all scalings are updated at the actor, except Milk Mod Economy.

Since MME is integrated in SLIF, can you please have a look at this?

If this is on my side, please tell me what to look for.

Thanks!

PS: I absolutely would love a Weight Morph intefration and I already use Cursed Loot too! :)

Any update about MME

or Weight Morph integration?

Hi!

When I load into my savegame, all scalings are updated at the actor, except Milk Mod Economy.

Since MME is integrated in SLIF, can you please have a look at this?

If this is on my side, please tell me what to look for.

Thanks!

PS: I absolutely would love a Weight Morph intefration and I already use Cursed Loot too! :)

Any update about MME

or Weight Morph integration?

I'm using MME and it appears to be updating correctly on load.

Weight morphs typically cause all kinds of other problems with seams. I haven't done anything with weight changes in-game in a while, but that's been my experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, this mod has solved many issues I always had with the three mods that I tend to use together, which are SGO, MME and Mana Tanks, and while I've managed a setup that I like, I wonder if some extra fine-tuning would be possible.

I find Mana Tanks hilarious and I usually play with that one plus Nipple Magic for... well, very interesting results. However, the further into breast growth shenanigans I get my character into, the less noticeable Mana Tanks becomes. Obviously this happens because the other mods only add size to the equation and even if this one was set to 0 minimum, the others will add to it. And I can't just get the max value for that mod too big or the addition of all mods will get her too big boobs for my tastes.

For now I've gone with the plain average calculation setup, which settles the issue satisfactorily. But still, I'd like that my character's breasts shrunk even more. As if Mana Tanks settings were something percentual and not additive: If the min and max values were 0 and 2, the mod would take the rest of the values and multiply them by the ones from Mana Tanks, so she'd completely lose her boobs when out of magicka and grow twice as big when full.

I've been tinkering with the mod for a while, but not enough to understand most of the functions. So is there a way to do something like that, or at least close?

I encountered an annoying issue and looking for some suggestions to get SLIF working again.

In my active playthrough i wondered why Slaverun did not scale my PCs breasts while MCM of SLIF and Slaverun told me that they did. Then i saw that all changes were registered to my previous PC's name (and also ID). I tried unregistering and updating and it did not help. Removing worked and my PC was registered with her actual name. The only problem now is that the mods will not register for the updated name. Is there some workaround to change the name, reregister or transfer SLIF changes or any other solution like reinitializing the mod or reinstalling (before i corrupt my save myself ;-) )

edit:

Nevermind unregistering and waiting for next change/update solved my problem =)

hope this helps and thanks for your patience with me

:)

From your papyrus log you seem to have errors from a whole bunch of mods, did you clean your save with a save cleaner (save cleaners can break scripts, if you delete them)?

So, this mod has solved many issues I always had with the three mods that I tend to use together, which are SGO, MME and Mana Tanks, and while I've managed a setup that I like, I wonder if some extra fine-tuning would be possible.

I find Mana Tanks hilarious and I usually play with that one plus Nipple Magic for... well, very interesting results. However, the further into breast growth shenanigans I get my character into, the less noticeable Mana Tanks becomes. Obviously this happens because the other mods only add size to the equation and even if this one was set to 0 minimum, the others will add to it. And I can't just get the max value for that mod too big or the addition of all mods will get her too big boobs for my tastes.

For now I've gone with the plain average calculation setup, which settles the issue satisfactorily. But still, I'd like that my character's breasts shrunk even more. As if Mana Tanks settings were something percentual and not additive: If the min and max values were 0 and 2, the mod would take the rest of the values and multiply them by the ones from Mana Tanks, so she'd completely lose her boobs when out of magicka and grow twice as big when full.

I've been tinkering with the mod for a while, but not enough to understand most of the functions. So is there a way to do something like that, or at least close?

Yeah, I haven't really found a solution for Mana Tanks yet, since its scaling is relatively small compared to some other mods.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to do that at the moment, I will think about it.

I encountered an annoying issue and looking for some suggestions to get SLIF working again.

In my active playthrough i wondered why Slaverun did not scale my PCs breasts while MCM of SLIF and Slaverun told me that they did. Then i saw that all changes were registered to my previous PC's name (and also ID). I tried unregistering and updating and it did not help. Removing worked and my PC was registered with her actual name. The only problem now is that the mods will not register for the updated name. Is there some workaround to change the name, reregister or transfer SLIF changes or any other solution like reinitializing the mod or reinstalling (before i corrupt my save myself ;-) )

edit:

So you are saying your PC's ID changed and that broke the system? Did Slaverun change the ID? I didn't think about this as a problem, thanks for making me realize it. I think I already have a solution for it, but it won't be in the next version and will be player only (I won't be able to detect, if the ID of an NPC changed, if someone knows how to do that, please let me know).

Yeah, I haven't really found a solution for Mana Tanks yet, since its scaling is relatively small compared to some other mods.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to do that at the moment, I will think about it.

Well, I don't have this issue with the belly slider because it's easy to maintain the base size at 1 with the average calculation, but the problem with Mana Tanks is the fact that there's deflation as well as inflation. What about a subtract option for the presets? If I could leave the Mana Tanks min size to a negative value, it would offset the calculations and allow for some extra tweaking, but the mod only allows the slider to get to 0.

edit:

So you are saying your PC's ID changed and that broke the system? Did Slaverun change the ID? I didn't think about this as a problem, thanks for making me realize it. I think I already have a solution for it, but it won't be in the next version and will be player only (I won't be able to detect, if the ID of an NPC changed, if someone knows how to do that, please let me know).

Yeah the ID was the problem but unregister all and register player after that did the trick (the next Slaverun body update registered the mod for my PC again.

===

Now i have another problem and i cannot really tell, if it is because of my workaround or an overburdened script engine (scenes play so i dont think thats it) but my PC won't update on load. Manual update actor works without problems but it never does it on itself. I suppose the update should be initiated by the related mods but and e.g. for Extra pocket it does on change but Slaverun won't. So maybe a problem on Slaverun or SLIF's site.

Any ideas :D (Maybe the scanner??)

So I have decided with version 1.1.8, to switch to an early access type contribution model.

You can find the newest version on my Patreon.

Worry not though, I will stay true to my premise and my mods will always stay free, you might just have to wait a bit longer.

This is not supposed to be a paywall or anything like that.

I started this mod almost two years ago and since then a lot of time and passion has gone into the development of this mod.

I hope you can understand the reasoning, why I'm doing this.

I have decided to split off the main mod from the patches, since they are essentially independent and you don't miss out on them.

Regards qotsafan

Major Update 1.1.8 up at Patreon:

- added SexLab Separate Orgasm support for the scrotum inflation timer

- added generating NiOverride.json, where you can add ninodes, after it was generated the first time (on new or load game)

- added default value and button for convenient setting of values on the bodymorphs page

- added copy values button for convenient copying of values from player to npcs and vice versa

- added new translation keys

- fixed hiding nodes not updating immediately

- fixed Scrotum Timer sliders

- updated Chinese, French and Russian translations

Patches:

- added patch for SexLab SoulGem Pregnancy version 1.06

- updated Naked Dungeons patch for version 1.9 fixed 1

- removed unregistering the node, when the value is 0 from the Fill Her Up 2.0 patch, it only does that now, if the actors are resetted

ok, but i have a question....

"Supporter

$1 or more per month ∙ 2 patrons[/size]
You will get all mods originally made by me 2 weeks earlier than the public.

Backer
$3 or more per month ∙ 1 patron[/size]
You will get all mods originally made by me 1 month earlier than the public."

Does this mean, if i am not one of your patreons, and you update your mods, that i have to wait ONE MONTH until i could download it here on LoversLab?

Please don´t misunderstand me. It´s your mod and it´s your decission. I only want to know, if i did understand it right.

The upload of 1.18 is missing the SexLab Inflation Framework core files, is this intentional?

ok, but i have a question....

"Supporter

$1 or more per month ∙ 2 patrons[/size]
You will get all mods originally made by me 2 weeks earlier than the public.

Backer
$3 or more per month ∙ 1 patron[/size]
You will get all mods originally made by me 1 month earlier than the public."

Does this mean, if i am not one of your patreons, and you update your mods, that i have to wait ONE MONTH until i could download it here on LoversLab?

Please don´t misunderstand me. It´s your mod and it´s your decission. I only want to know, if i did understand it right.

Nothing will be different here on LoversLab, you would only notice if you're a Patreon supporter.

Other mod authors on LoversLab do the same, Komotor Animations comes to mind.

Well, I don't have this issue with the belly slider because it's easy to maintain the base size at 1 with the average calculation, but the problem with Mana Tanks is the fact that there's deflation as well as inflation. What about a subtract option for the presets? If I could leave the Mana Tanks min size to a negative value, it would offset the calculations and allow for some extra tweaking, but the mod only allows the slider to get to 0.

Maybe, I will think about this.

Yeah the ID was the problem but unregister all and register player after that did the trick (the next Slaverun body update registered the mod for my PC again.

===

Now i have another problem and i cannot really tell, if it is because of my workaround or an overburdened script engine (scenes play so i dont think thats it) but my PC won't update on load. Manual update actor works without problems but it never does it on itself. I suppose the update should be initiated by the related mods but and e.g. for Extra pocket it does on change but Slaverun won't. So maybe a problem on Slaverun or SLIF's site.

Any ideas biggrin.png (Maybe the scanner??)

I will investigate that problem for next version.

Yes, that is correct, believe me, it wasn't an easy decision and I know how you feel.

You can still download the patches though, which I separated from the main file.

They will work with any version, except, if I make major changes, but I will make an announcement, if that is the case.

The upload of 1.18 is missing the SexLab Inflation Framework core files, is this intentional?

Yes, I separated the patches from the main file, since they are independent from each other and will work with any version, except if I make major change, but I will make an announcement, if I do.

The main file version 1.1.8 is now as early access on Patreon.

Other mod authors on LoversLab do the same, Komotor Animations comes to mind.

Komotor has been very helpful and became a good friend of mine, I'm also supporting his awesome work.
Hello Qotsafan,

You will always have my support.
Besides, I shared your Patreon on my tumblr.

But I suggest you also make a mod that would exploit your framework.
I think it's really that kind of thing that will allow you to do something more "solid", even though I know it's even more work.

@Tom-80-H

It's honest, we are more and more doing thing like that, when you work seriously on stuff since years, bah.. it's a work and any worker deserve something.
We have talked about the delay, but many people are working and can wait a week or two, also if Qotsafan hope receive a bit more it's not the tipjar the best model..
And also looks at the access, it's cheap, in my country is like giving two coffees over a month to a guy who works and who makes you happy, it is not death.

It would be twice as expensive, okay, but here it is not.. There is still "passion" in what we do and the desire to make things accessible...   ;)

good to see you are inflating your mod continuously and thx for the quick patches =D

SILF is stuck in my load order since my first post in your support topic and works and works and works...

...but, about that post:

if i remember correct i typed something like: "i overwrite DDi files in NNM with SILF and have no problem"

well i want to correct that just in case:

-> for the official DDi it seems not to matter but better dont overwrite DDi with SILF in NMM

-> for the devbuild of DDi => dont overwrite DDi with SILF in NMM!

just some experience from a try-and-error-NMM-o-user ;D

good to see you are inflating your mod continuously and thx for the quick patches =D

SILF is stuck in my load order since my first post in your support topic and works and works and works...

...but, about that post:

if i remember correct i typed something like: "i overwrite DDi files in NNM with SILF and have no problem"

well i want to correct that just in case:

-> for the official DDi it seems not to matter but better dont overwrite DDi with SILF in NMM

-> for the devbuild of DDi => dont overwrite DDi with SILF in NMM!

just some experience from a try-and-error-NMM-o-user ;D

Yeah, since my patch is for the official DDi version, makes sense doesn't it? smile.png

Since the function I patch is probably rarely used anyway nowadays, because of the new bodyslided devious devices, there is no harm done, by not using the patch.

I tried 1.1.8 from patreon, but within 30 seconds I CTD. I backed down to 1.1.7a and the system is stable again. Not sure where to start the investigation since papyrus logs are unlikely to be helpful with a crash. I will say that I have a very large database since this save has been around for awhile. I may try with a new  game at some point, but for not, it's mostly an FYI.

I tried 1.1.8 from patreon, but within 30 seconds I CTD. I backed down to 1.1.7a and the system is stable again. Not sure where to start the investigation since papyrus logs are unlikely to be helpful with a crash. I will say that I have a very large database since this save has been around for awhile. I may try with a new  game at some point, but for not, it's mostly an FYI.

Three things:

1. How did you install the new version and the patches?

2. Could you still try to send me the log files?

3. Could you send me your generated Config.json?

If the CTDs stay consistent, try deleting/backing up the Config.json (that will reset the configurations though, it will keep the database though).

So is the support for Amputator Framework in the new release? I did see the patch in the installer from the downloads here but I can't get the mods to work together yet. Not really my kink but since I got Slaverun this playthrough I wanted to check other plugins.

Sadly that was a bug in SLIF, I fixed the bug in version 1.1.8, but 1.1.7a still has it.

Three things:

1. How did you install the new version and the patches?

2. Could you still try to send me the log files?

3. Could you send me your generated Config.json?

If the CTDs stay consistent, try deleting/backing up the Config.json (that will reset the configurations though, it will keep the database though).

Installed via NMM

Log is attached

I tried renaming config.json, but the new version crashes before it creates the file. I've attached the old one.

Papyrus.0.log

Config.json

Installed via NMM

Log is attached

I tried renaming config.json, but the new version crashes before it creates the file. I've attached the old one.

Are you using any mod that overwrites PapyrusUtil? Like Chesko's Campfire mod? Make sure that nothing overwrites PapyrusUtil version 3.3, version 3.3 is pretty critical for the new update.

I didn't think I was, but something apparently did overwrite papyrus util at some point so now the behavior has changed. Instead of just crashing after load, I'm getting a CTD while trying to adjust the morphs. I've tried deleting the old config.json but this crash still happens. I also noticed that even if I leave the old config.json in place, SLIF reverts to 100% nioverride and ignores the bodymorph settings already in place.

And since papyrus util is a critical dependency, it might be worth adding a check and warning the user if they have an older version.

Papyrus.0.log

I didn't think I was, but something apparently did overwrite papyrus util at some point so now the behavior has changed. Instead of just crashing after load, I'm getting a CTD while trying to adjust the morphs. I've tried deleting the old config.json but this crash still happens. I also noticed that even if I leave the old config.json in place, SLIF reverts to 100% nioverride and ignores the bodymorph settings already in place.

And since papyrus util is a critical dependency, it might be worth adding a check and warning the user if they have an older version.

The problem is, that your game already updated to version 1.1.8 and didn't set up correctly.

As I said, deleting the config.json will reset all settings.

I think I implemented a small bug, making a new game won't set it up correctly, only updating an older one, I will upload a small fix shortly, sorry about the inconvenience.

I will also add a check, if the wrong version of PapyrusUtil is installed and print a message, if that's the case.

The problem is, that your game already updated to version 1.1.8 and didn't set up correctly.

As I said, deleting the config.json will reset all settings.

I think I implemented a small bug, making a new game won't set it up correctly, only updating an older one, I will upload a small fix shortly, sorry about the inconvenience.

I will also add a check, if the wrong version of PapyrusUtil is installed and print a message, if that's the case.

In the meantime, maybe a save with SLIF deativated, run the savegame script cleaner, and reinstall?