I don't doubt this issue has come up before, however there are ALOT of pages to skim through in this topic and I'm afraid I might have missed or I'm a dunce, both are likely.

Anyways, after some help from another user, I learned of this mod to help the torpedo belly issue. After installing the main file and the patches (SGO III and Fill her up) I came across a problem in which the numbers were getting registered but no physical/visual change occurred. Again I apologize if this simple user error on my behalf

2 hours ago, Bearacudda98 said:

I don't doubt this issue has come up before, however there are ALOT of pages to skim through in this topic and I'm afraid I might have missed or I'm a dunce, both are likely.

Anyways, after some help from another user, I learned of this mod to help the torpedo belly issue. After installing the main file and the patches (SGO III and Fill her up) I came across a problem in which the numbers were getting registered but no physical/visual change occurred. Again I apologize if this simple user error on my behalf

It only helps solve torpedo belly if you use the Bodyslide morphs, which necessitates a Bodyslide body. Make sure "Build Morphs" is checked when you build your body. Also make sure you're not wearing any clothing, as every full torso piece is technically a different body. (Unnecessary if you have a mod that replaces every clothing items with a Bodyslide outfit.) 

However, none of that matters if you're sticking to NiOverride (aka torpedo) scaling. In that case, if you're still not seeing a visual change, then you're using a body without any belly weight mapping. Try a different body, preferably one through Bodyslide as that lets you use the morphs and get finer control in-game.

1 hour ago, 4onen said:

It only helps solve torpedo belly if you use the Bodyslide morphs, which necessitates a Bodyslide body. Make sure "Build Morphs" is checked when you build your body. Also make sure you're not wearing any clothing, as every full torso piece is technically a different body. (Unnecessary if you have a mod that replaces every clothing items with a Bodyslide outfit.) 

However, none of that matters if you're sticking to NiOverride (aka torpedo) scaling. In that case, if you're still not seeing a visual change, then you're using a body without any belly weight mapping. Try a different body, preferably one through Bodyslide as that lets you use the morphs and get finer control in-game.

Yup, got all that, using the cosio body and tested that via showracemenu checking the belly and pregnancy belly sliders got full changes and everything. Also I tested it all while naked so no worries there. And I'm pretty sure I was using bodyslide morphs, I set the NiOverride to 0. I'd show a screen of what I mean but I'm about to leave for work

8 hours ago, Bearacudda98 said:

Yup, got all that, using the cosio body and tested that via showracemenu checking the belly and pregnancy belly sliders got full changes and everything. Also I tested it all while naked so no worries there. And I'm pretty sure I was using bodyslide morphs, I set the NiOverride to 0. I'd show a screen of what I mean but I'm about to leave for work

Hooh. Okay. (Great troubleshooting, btw.) Next step is making sure SLIF and its patches load after whatever mod you want changing. (I'm sure you have that covered.) After that, I know it sounds basic but did you switch to the other bodymorph pages in SLIF and increase the bodyslide morph sliders like Big Belly or Pregnancy Belly? After you've changed those, head back to a screen where you can select your character as an actor and hit "update actor" under the little Actions dropdown.

Although, now that I'm thinking about it I've actually had a weird issue where Lydia never seems to update with this mod properly. Haven't been able to determine when that happens reproducibly... Hmm... I'll f*ck around with it. LMK if any of these suggestions fix it. GL at work!

On 4/22/2017 at 12:39 PM, Eu4orick said:

Am I right in assuming follower mods would need there own body tri and armor tri files in order to use the bodyslide function used by mobs like this?

On 4/22/2017 at 12:49 PM, qotsafan said:

Indeed, sadly nothing I can do about :)

You could copy over a body you generated with bodyslide for them though, if they don't have a custom skeleton that is, also if they have custom armor, those would need .tri files too.

I just found this out for myself. I really enjoyed the Emily Silent Avenger NPC Follower as well as her sister and was disappointed when her belly didn't grow along with the rest of her party during a dramatic encounter with spiders. I tried to recreate her proportions in BodySlide using the Imitation UNP preset and made sure to save my attempt as separate. The result was that the textures didn't match because even though it's imitation UNP, it isn't UNP (CBBE HDT). I backed up the textures she and her sister came with and replaced them with my player character's textures. Thankfully everything works now but the only downside is that she lost her pale skin tone. Not a terrible tradeoff but it was was nicer on the eyes.

If there's a better way to do this which I'm pretty sure there is, I'm interested. I'm just glad my current method works. 

6 hours ago, purpleton said:

I just found this out for myself. I really enjoyed the Emily Silent Avenger NPC Follower as well as her sister and was disappointed when her belly didn't grow along with the rest of her party during a dramatic encounter with spiders. I tried to recreate her proportions in BodySlide using the Imitation UNP preset and made sure to save my attempt as separate. The result was that the textures didn't match because even though it's imitation UNP, it isn't UNP (CBBE HDT). I backed up the textures she and her sister came with and replaced them with my player character's textures. Thankfully everything works now but the only downside is that she lost her pale skin tone. Not a terrible tradeoff but it was was nicer on the eyes.

If there's a better way to do this which I'm pretty sure there is, I'm interested. I'm just glad my current method works. 

If you can, install a second copy of Bodyslide using its UUNP version then create your followers' bodies. It'll then work with their original UNP textures. Otherwise, reinstall Bodyslide with the UUNP options, and then create the bodies.

With UUNP available there is just no good reason to use anything else :smile:

Build your base body using UUNP -Zeroed Sliders- preset (it's included in BodySlide) making sure to generate morph files (.tri files)

Build your armors to the same Zeroed Sliders preset....again making sure to tick the box in BodySlide to generate morph files.

Now all armors fit all bodies even if you morph them, You can use BodyGen to morph certain individuals or pretty much everyone. And all armors will fit.

Default UUNP body is really close to the default CBBE body shape. Use RaceMenu to fine tune an individual if you want. 

If follower has their own textures, you can drop in something like FairSkin for UNP and get a nice look. 

On 7/24/2017 at 10:35 AM, Deimos said:

I've ran into an issue with slif, when I try to use the mod Amputator to remove limbs or scale down, nothing happens the selected limb just stays there and theres no mod listing of amputator in the drop down either despite being installed. I've tried manually scaling it down via toggles and nothing changes. I'm using xpmse for the skeleton and using using a body that should be compatible (cbbe bodyslide).  Any help would be appreciated I can provide a papyrus if needed.Papyrus.0.log

Did this ever get fixed? I'm having the same issue with version 1.1.9e of SLIF and Amputator 0.7. What's especially strange is that Slaverun can successfully trigger amputation events, but if I save and then load my game, the amputations revert. And Amputator still doesn't show up in SLIF.

Ok, so can anyone point me to a link that explains how exactly to use this. I downloaded hoping to fix the way the bodies scale making for a more realistic image of the pregnant female form rather than this misshapen form. I use Soulgem Oven III only. I've installed the mod, installed the patch for sgIII, let it overwrite. Experimenting with the settings have made for some bad forms. Some of my followers lose the pregnant shape when undressed, some have blown out of proportion altogether, the pc has very limited changes. I've copied values matching the pc and npc, set nio to zero, set some values up to 300% with no change. I'm getting frustrated. Soo far into the game that I don't want to restart because uninstalling a scripted mod is a savegame death sentence. Can anyone help? Just need a user guide link. Thank you.

34 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

k, so can anyone point me to a link that explains how exactly to use this.

The framework usually requires no human tweaking. It's purpose is to standardize body sculpting by third party mods in a way that they don't conflict with each others. The MCM thing is a mess, like all MCM config menu (this isn't a SL inflation issue). If you want a more realistic body image, this isn't the mod you are looking for. You want bodyslide, UUNP and then tinker with some sliders to craft a proper base body.

36 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Some of my followers lose the pregnant shape when undressed

This is a bodyslide/body issue. If they lose their shape when undressed that probably means that the base body do not support pregnant bellies (or something similar). To give you an idea, every time you put on clothes or remove them you are changing "bodies". If your outfits matches the base body, then it'll be seamless and you won't see any differences. That is why the sliders in bodyslide exists for each outfit: you're not building an outfit, you're building a body that has clothes on.

50 minutes ago, bicobus said:

The framework usually requires no human tweaking. It's purpose is to standardize body sculpting by third party mods in a way that they don't conflict with each others. The MCM thing is a mess, like all MCM config menu (this isn't a SL inflation issue). If you want a more realistic body image, this isn't the mod you are looking for. You want bodyslide, UUNP and then tinker with some sliders to craft a proper base body.

This is a bodyslide/body issue. If they lose their shape when undressed that probably means that the base body do not support pregnant bellies (or something similar). To give you an idea, every time you put on clothes or remove them you are changing "bodies". If your outfits matches the base body, then it'll be seamless and you won't see any differences. That is why the sliders in bodyslide exists for each outfit: you're not building an outfit, you're building a body that has clothes on.

Thank you for the quick reply. The bodies of every npc, including followers were built in bodyslide. I actually built multiple meshes with size and shape variants depending on age, race, etc., and replaced the meshes they came with originally. Then using a custom setting in bodyslide I built specific outfits using the same setting for a perfect fit. As for bodies, I am a current uunp user. My meshes were actually based on uunp special. Before installing this, sgIII did the body morphs fine, though misshapen imo, but it worked on everyone in my game. I installed this framework hoping to achieve better results, as I can see that it can fine tune body scales much better. Also the forum on sgIII clearly says to get rid of the "torpedo belly look", this mod is the answer.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven-iii/?do=findComment&comment=2006450

3 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. The bodies of every npc, including followers were built in bodyslide. I actually built multiple meshes with size and shape variants depending on age, race, etc., and replaced the meshes they came with originally. Then using a custom setting in bodyslide I built specific outfits using the same setting for a perfect fit. As for bodies, I am a current uunp user. My meshes were actually based on uunp special. Before installing this, sgIII did the body morphs fine, though misshapen imo, but it worked on everyone in my game. I installed this framework hoping to achieve better results, as I can see that it can fine tune body scales much better. Also the forum on sgIII clearly says to get rid of the "torpedo belly look", this mod is the answer.

Did you also have the "build morphs" box ticked when building all the outfits?

2 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Did you also have the "build morphs" box ticked when building all the outfits?

Yes. As I said,  all scaling worked on bodies and outfits (every outfit I've dl'd has bodyslide files) before this mod, and to varying degrees with this mod. What I dont know is do I set morphs to 1.0 in sg3 and let slif take over, leave sg3 settings as is since this overwrote,  some combination of both, what settings to use in percentages in slif, how long does it take to see changes (got instantly in mcm), ect. As a test I've opened racemenu and all morph sliders work. 

Do you have a unmanaged mod that provide body scaling modification? If something else that talks directly to NiOverride, you'll see some issues.

SLIF triggers every time something wants it to trigger, then it can also trigger at specific time depending on your SLIF settings.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

Do you have a unmanaged mod that provide body scaling modification? If something else that talks directly to NiOverride, you'll see some issues.

SLIF triggers every time something wants it to trigger, then it can also trigger at specific time depending on your SLIF settings.

Nothing that falls under the category of inflation or body morph.  I uninstalled this mod and the patch, unfortunately had to start new game (leftover scripts baked in save game), but with just sg3 installed. Every body/outfit scaled exactly as they should have. Just not with the proportions I was hoping to achieve with this mod. I still believe their is a way to make it work though. My settings had to be the problem as other users have made this work within their game. The most recent posting on the sg3 forum is referencing an older version of this mod so I may have to use an older version to get the compatibility I seek. 

Using 19e

I left Scent of Sex running for about 30 hours in Solitude, with SGO3, MME, and SLIF. Checking back from time to time to see how the game was holding up :smile:

At one point I found Una had gigantic boobs and belly. Like.... Maxed. Yet the settings for the mods that would initiate the inflation were all showing normal.

I had checked before and she was progressing just fine. Then.... Max boobs and belly.

I looked at her in SLIF and found double entries for "All Mods" in the dropdown list. I've had this issue before and it always meant reverting to a previous save. 

This time I went to Actions and unregistered her. Then waited. Then hit the "N" key to manually register her with SLIF. Next update her boobs and belly went to where they should be in terms of inflation.

So it seems at some point she got "double registered" with SLIF. I have no idea how or why as the game was simply running on autopilot so this happened with no intervention from me.

Also.... will there be a fix for the "inflation upon registration" issue any time soon? As soon as a NPC is registered I have to go into their racemenu UUNP morphs and set their breasts and Big Belly sliders offset by one to get them back to what should be zero.

Thanks!

What does it mean by main files and output in the installation instructions for MO? I tried using the Inflation Framework Installer but that had no patches, tried the Patch Installer but it showed up as "SSL_Inflation_Framework" in the MCM menu and broke some of the text in the MCM menu for Fill Her Up (v1.00). When I used both together it seemed to be working but the text for FHU was still broken.

Tried using bf:test and my character's belly shrunk instead of growing.

So i had this issue where the fps dropped to unbearable 1 fps after a minute when i was inside a bandit fort 4 hours in a save, And i'm sure it was because of SLIF more specifically the settings i had on, I'm using Body Scale Randomizer which is set to lowest update fresh and on slif i have the scanning delay to 10 seconds i dont think those caused the issue i think it was the option update whole actor cycle or whatever it was called that caused a high script load when i was inside the fort with so many bandits and random body guards who happened to walk in, Which broke out a fight. Im guessing high script load causes fps to drop to right?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is having problems with the Inflation. They need to make sure that they have set the Skeleton to The Nio Override Skeleton in the MCM menu.  Then it will work very well. I could not figure out why i was getting no inflation, so i re installed all my SL files and Then I noticed the skeleton was set to normal. I changed it to Nio and everything works great. :smile:

On 12/16/2017 at 7:23 PM, LazyBoot said:

That's because it replaces one of the core scripts in DD with a modified variant of an older version.

Dumb question here... will SLIF work without the patch?  Can you simply install the DDi mod after the patch so it overwrites instead?

Thanks.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, crudo said:

Dumb question here... will SLIF work without the patch?  Can you simply install the DDi mod after the patch so it overwrites instead?

Thanks.

I think so, but you'll get that ol' NI override scaling conflict that SLIF is supposed to prevent.

I do think all the patches need a once over to check for outdatedness. the Pee and Fart SLIF patch conflicts with the Lazy patch that was in the Pee and Fart thread, and the Lazy patch combined with Pee and Fart seems to be the final version of that mod. DDi needs that compatibility updated too.