in the future i might try and 3d model a sword(s) for those enchantments i mentioned a while ago, that is if i ever get the free time and if i git gud enough

That would be great smile.png

How can i speed up the scanning on nodes so they change quicker?

Have you activated the scanner? You can decrease the interval, so it updates faster.

Double entries in mod list

This just happened again and I've spent the last hour and a half reloading saves to see if I can correct it without success.

Was going into Embershard mine. Used Puppet Master to make the Bandit at the entrance non-hostile.

Had sex with her like 4 times in rapid succession (used Shift+Space to go back one stage in animation and then Space to advance again..... 4 times... to get the "Onflate" from SGO to kick in)

Her belly and boobs just kept expanding to Max. Runaway Inflation.... but affecting boobs too which I found odd.

Went to the Mod list to check values and see:

All Mods

Sexlab Inflation Framework

SGO Scale

SGO Inflate

Sexlab Inflation Framework

All Mods

Checking individually down the list, the first 4 entries had values that were as expected and appeared to be correct.

The second entry for SLIF looked just like the first one.

That last entry for All Mods showed the maxed out belly and boobs values but with "All Mods" selected, you can't access any sliders.

ALSO... that last entry for All Mods had the "Value" in that upper right quadrant at 100 instead of zero like it is everywhere else.

So when this happens, it must be setting the default value to 100 and then it runs away implementing that.

Tried to update actor, reset actor, unregister actor. If you try those things on the borked "All Mods" entry, SLIF just goes into "Working" mode forever and eventually you can't access any mods in MCM as the entire list is blank. Maybe a memory thing.

Anyways..... Selected a different actor in the list. A follower who is a milk maid and also affected by SGO. That one has the correct mods listed and NO DUPLICATE lines in the mod list. So, apparently, this can happen on one character and not another. I thought maybe it was because the bandit isn't named, but it also happened on Svana Farshield in Haelga's bunkhouse a couple days ago and I thought it was just a fluke.

There is no way to recover from this that I have found. You have to load a previous save and hope like hell it doesn't happen again without something to go back to.

I think I have found a solution for that, will upload a fix soon, for both public and patreon version. The fix will also make saves with that bug useable again.

Update 1.1.8e and 1.1.9b:

- fixed the duplicate mod entry bug

If I later want to add something, for example Egg Factory, do I habe to reinstall SLIF, or just add EF and start and it will be found automatically?

You will have to reinstall the patches, the installer will automatically detect the installed .esp/.esm.

Update 1.1.8e and 1.1.9b:

- fixed the duplicate mod entry bug

Confirming 1.1.8e fixed the duplicate mods.

Went into a save where I had one PC messed up. Was a little surprised to see she was STILL messed up when I entered the cell.

No duplicate mods, but her boobs and belly were still maxed out.

Did a "Reset Character" on her and her belly went back to normal but her boobs were still really big. She was full of milk from SGO so I milked her to zero and her boobs deflated to normal. Waited 9 hours for her to fill up again and she inflated correctly.

Interestingly...

Upon entering the cell I checked the MCM and the duplicate entries were indeed gone, HOWEVER... with "All Mods" selected, her values were still maxed for boobs and belly and selecting SGO Scale showed the correct values. It was the only thing inflating her and according to the numbers she SHOULD have looked fine. No mod i the list was claiming the ridiculous numbers.

That's when I decided to reset her. And now she seems fine AND... I can't seem to trigger the bug by advancing/rewinding stages in the animation at orgasm time.

So... this appears to be bug squashed. I'll let you know if I see any evidence of it again.

I haven't seen anybody talk about this, but PapyrusUtil is not included in Sexlab 1.62.  When I upgraded to 1.1.8c, it gave me a messagebox saying I was missing PapyurUtil and needed to add it. The OP needs a bit of updating on requirements.

Yeah, I guess you are right, PapyrusUtil version 3.3 is pretty much a requirement now. Sexlab 1.62 only comes with PapyrusUtil version 3.2 out of the box.

I keep getting this even after installing 3.3 through NMM and manually. 

Hey I'm not sure that someone else has the same problem before but for the calculation mode [subtract and add one] doesn't play nice with Fill Her Up since FHU starting value is 0 and it will put the belly size to < 1. Is there any workaround for this? Its just a small annoyance to me thats all.

For some reason i'm getting off values, My follower shows value of 3 for both MME and SLHP in belly node but under all mods it shows only 3 when it should be at a size of 6. and i checked under multiplier and minimum maximum but everything is set to default 1.00, I also noticed that my breast size was slightly larger value then MME even though the other mods are all set to 1.00 value for breast under SLIF for my PC. The only way i can fix it for my follower is unregistering her.

For some reason i'm getting off values, My follower shows value of 3 for both MME and SLHP in belly node but under all mods it shows only 3 when it should be at a size of 6. and i checked under multiplier and minimum maximum but everything is set to default 1.00, I also noticed that my breast size was slightly larger value then MME even though the other mods are all set to 1.00 value for breast under SLIF for my PC. The only way i can fix it for my follower is unregistering her.

You should prob check what calculation type you have. Theres some weird interactions there.

You should prob check what calculation type you have. Theres some weird interactions there.

Top X, I tried additive seems to be doing what i want.

I keep getting this even after installing 3.3 through NMM and manually.

Make sure you overwrite SexLab with PapyrusUtil 3.3.

When Fill Her Up 2.00 is patched to work with Inflation Framework, the inflation takes around 20-30 seconds compared to 5-10 seconds when it's standalone.

This is a problem for me, so is there any way to change this?

To analyse this, I will need your logfiles, as described here: How to report errors.

Hey I'm not sure that someone else has the same problem before but for the calculation mode [subtract and add one] doesn't play nice with Fill Her Up since FHU starting value is 0 and it will put the belly size to < 1. Is there any workaround for this? Its just a small annoyance to me thats all.

That normally shouldn't happen, I will have to check that. Could you also send me your log files, as described here: How to report errors?

Top X, I tried additive seems to be doing what i want.

Yeah, top x works like this:

int x = 0
while (x < top_x)
	if (top_x_arr[x] > 0.0)
		if (x == 0)
			top_x_value += top_x_arr[x]
		else
			top_x_value += (top_x_arr[x] / (3 * x))
		endIf
		x += 1
	else
		x = top_x
	endIf
endWhile
means for the example:

value = 3 + (3 / (3 * 1)) = 4

So the value should actually be 4, not sure, what's going on there, but additive should do, what you want, since it's plain addition.

Is there a way to have inflation affect the PC only? I.e. I prefer for SLIF not to build up and track a long list of NPC's that the PC has intercourse with.

And what should happen to the Npcs? Should they just be ignored completely?

I could add an option, so they are just not added to the list, but you won't be able to manage them, except, if you add them manually again, via the key.

Is there a way to have inflation affect the PC only? I.e. I prefer for SLIF not to build up and track a long list of NPC's that the PC has intercourse with.

And what should happen to the Npcs? Should they just be ignored completely?

I could add an option, so they are just not added to the list, but you won't be able to manage them, except, if you add them manually again, via the key.

Such an option would be just fine. To give you the proper perspective, my SLIF is now tracking 85 NPC's... Many of them would even be dead, due to Deadly Drain or other Skyrim violence.

Many mods, such as Blush when Aroused and Wet Function Redux allow to track only the PC as well. (In fact it's often the default setting.) Barring a companion or two, NPC's aren't worth the additional script load.

I seem to have a problem with Milk Mod Economy. I've disabled every change to the human body from the MME's MCM settings, but as soon as an actor is registered into the SLIF settings their breasts become bigger (it's probably getting to the default MME size even though it is disabled inside MME's settings). If I unregister an actor from MME via your SLIF settings, their breasts will go back to their normal size (until they're registered again).

Such an option would be just fine. To give you the proper perspective, my SLIF is now tracking 85 NPC's... Many of them would even be dead, due to Deadly Drain or other Skyrim violence.

Many mods, such as Blush when Aroused and Wet Function Redux allow to track only the PC as well. (In fact it's often the default setting.) Barring a companion or two, NPC's aren't worth the additional script load.

Dead Npcs can already be filtered via the scanner.

Do you still want them to be affected by SLIF or not at all?

I seem to have a problem with Milk Mod Economy. I've disabled every change to the human body from the MME's MCM settings, but as soon as an actor is registered into the SLIF settings their breasts become bigger (it's probably getting to the default MME size even though it is disabled inside MME's settings). If I unregister an actor from MME via your SLIF settings, their breasts will go back to their normal size (until they're registered again).

There is probably some setting you may have overlooked in the MME MCM menu, that tracks milk maids. My framework doesn't reapply values from other mods, once they are unregistered, by itself.

Come on don't be so stingy and unblock the paywall.

There is no such thing, the current version will be available to the public next Tuesday.

I wonder if @Ashal allows his work being used in paid modding. This site is not place for paid modding better go with it to Nexus they support that kind of crap all the way in.

Besides the name, the framework does not have that much to do with the SexLab Framework anymore, I thought in the beginning, that I needed SexLab for SLIF, but I don't really anymore, if Ashal one day would want me to rename the mod, then so be it. The only reason, I haven't done that already, is to not inconvenience the users of my framework. The name stems from a time, where I knew very little about Papyrus scripting and SexLab, if there ever will be a Skyrim Special Edition version (once NetImmerse Override is ported to SE), it will be named differently.

Delayed access via patreon isn't paywalling as we see it nowadays, until it can be argued it is, such as when public versions become too few and far between. That isn't the case here (yet), so leave the author alone.

Edit:  Looks like there's an official ruling that this kind of thing is legit.  I see no reason to argue.

qotsa, not trying to come at you for anything personal, but this is straight up against the LL rules in the context of providing early access to content.  You can either gate early access behind your Patreon and not link to it, or link to a Patreon that is nothing more than a tip jar.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

"We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content."

Your files will be nuked if you don't change how you're going about this.  If you take a look at, for example, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ you'll notice no reference to a very real and successful Patreon associated with their project that does offer early access and perks not available here.  That's considered acceptable because it simply isn't advertised - not even in the extracted files/documentation.

People who like your work will find out about it anyway! Try linking by proxy - that is, link to a blog you run which in turn links to the Patreon.

qotsa, not trying to come at you for anything personal, but this is straight up against the LL rules in the context of providing early access to content.  You can either gate early access behind your Patreon and not link to it, or link to a Patreon that is nothing more than a tip jar.

"We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content."

Your files will be nuked if you don't change how you're going about this.  If you take a look at, for example, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ you'll notice no reference to a very real and successful Patreon associated with their project that does offer early access and perks not available here.  That's considered acceptable because it simply isn't advertised - not even in the extracted files/documentation.

People who like your work will find out about it anyway! Try linking by proxy - that is, link to a blog you run which in turn links to the Patreon.

Except the mod isn't behind a paywall. Early access is behind a paywall. Wait 2 weeks and you'll get the new version. Or don't. You don't have to use it. Or go bitch to Ashal and he can decide whether making someone wait 2 weeks constitutes putting the mod behind a paywall.

I've looked at animated pussy several times, but I had no idea they had a patreon. So much for "users will find out".

Delayed access via patreon isn't paywalling as we see it nowadays, until it can be argued it is, such as when public versions become too few and far between. That isn't the case here (yet), so leave the author alone.

:dodgy:

Thanks for that quote, bicobus.  Boy, I look like a fool for not going back a few pages!  Sorry for any raised hackles.

I'll keep it in mind in the future.  I'm surprised by that ruling as it seems like something more tangible than thanks and support, but I generally trust how things are done around here, so I can accept it without complaints.