Can anyone help me with the devourment ebbb add on? My characters belly inflates constantly after I eat someone and continues even after my character spits the person out. The added powers also don't seem to work and my character just spits out prey every time.

Any help is appreciated:)

hi does anyone else get CTD when trying to change anything in the bodymorphs section of the MCM or if you have had that issue can you tell me how you fixed it.

thanks

:shy:

I did. I ended up having to delete the generated config.json file (SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Sexlab Inflation Framework) and redo all my options from scratch.

hi does anyone else get CTD when trying to change anything in the bodymorphs section of the MCM or if you have had that issue can you tell me how you fixed it.

thanks

:shy:

I did. I ended up having to delete the generated config.json file (SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Sexlab Inflation Framework) and redo all my options from scratch.

to easy thanks

Major Update 1.1.7:

- updated Fill Her Up patches to unregister the belly node on reset

- added "Schlong Nodes" category

- added unregistering single nodes, by clicking on them with value modus enabled

- added new translation keys

- improved updating performance significantly

- fixed lots of bugs

OK... updates to 1.1.7a. I have to copy my config and bodymorphs json files over. 

Regarding schlong nodes... I only saw the scrotum ... is it possible for me to have male PCs schlong expand based on arousal? How does this even work? :)

Would I add the morphs from racemenu for "genitals" into bodymorphs? Or would something specific have to be written to handle the size changes?

Regarding schlong nodes... I only saw the scrotum ... is it possible for me to have male PCs schlong expand based on arousal? How does this even work? smile.png

Would I add the morphs from racemenu for "genitals" into bodymorphs? Or would something specific have to be written to handle the size changes?

I just moved all male genital nodes from primary_nodes to a new category schlong_nodes, that's all.

They are NiNodes, not BodyMorphs. (are there even bodymorphs for males?)

If you make a mod that does that, then yeah smile.png

The nodes are:

NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]

NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot] (probably deprecated)

NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]

NPC R GenitalsScrotum [RGenScrot]

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]

NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]

NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]

NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]

NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]

New to posting on here. I love this project and wish to continue using it. However, 1.1.7a has an error. I tested out the bodymorph adjustment on the belly node, and my game crashed. The following issues occurred
- All morphs under 'Belly' set to 0%.
- Game crash when any morph adjusted after that.
- NiOveride setting causes crash as well.

'Breasts' and 'Butt' are working fine.

i can't seem to get the inflation to work for npcs i would greatly appreciate any help 

thanks

shy.gif

Make sure your npcs are using a compatible skeleton or the default one, if you built it with bodyslide.

Are you using the Bijin NPC overhauls?

Remove the body-armor they are wearing (easiest way to make them use the default skeleton):

post-24276-0-36436300-1502626871_thumb.jpg

New to posting on here. I love this project and wish to continue using it. However, 1.1.7a has an error. I tested out the bodymorph adjustment on the belly node, and my game crashed. The following issues occurred

- All morphs under 'Belly' set to 0%.

- Game crash when any morph adjusted after that.

- NiOveride setting causes crash as well.

'Breasts' and 'Butt' are working fine.

If you want to report errors, take a look at this blog post: how to report errors

Sorry, neither bodymorphs nor nioverride crashes my game, so it has to be something on your end (crashes can come from literally anything).

Make sure you have the correct versions of the mods installed.

Make sure your body is built correctly with bodyslide for bodymorphs.

post-24276-0-15194000-1502627694_thumb.jpg

Hi!

When I load into my savegame, all scalings are updated at the actor, except Milk Mod Economy.

Since MME is integrated in SLIF, can you please have a look at this?

If this is on my side, please tell me what to look for.

Thanks!

PS: I absolutely would love a Weight Morph intefration and I already use Cursed Loot too! smile.png

I will have to take a look at the MME code.

A system for Bodymorphs will be coming, but it will take quite a while.

Any possibility a patch could be created to work with Sexlab SoulGem Pregnancy by Ojanen? For SLIF of course. I don't know how it works adding mods to work with SLIF if you need to author approval or their consent or whatever but considering how many other mods have compatibility now i don't think the author would mind at all.

Yee, not sure why you would want that though, if there's mods like soulgem oven.

Hi 

@qotsafan

it seems, i´m to dumb to make a correct setup in your mod.

Let me say, i have two mods with incoming values of 1 as smalest value, and one mod, with an incomming value of 0 as smalest value. What did i have to set up, if i want 0 as calculation result?

I'm presuming for stuff like belly/breasts/butt? Not really possible atm, I will think of something.

If I think of something, it will probably be belly/breasts/butt only though, we'll see.

In the meanwhile, I would recommend the "subtract and add one" calculation type for now.

Can anyone help me with the devourment ebbb add on? My characters belly inflates constantly after I eat someone and continues even after my character spits the person out. The added powers also don't seem to work and my character just spits out prey every time.

Any help is appreciated:)

Make sure you have the correct versions installed, not the newest version.

Try either version .65c or .65d:

Devourment Backup Mega Folder

Hi 

@qotsafan

it seems, i´m to dumb to make a correct setup in your mod.

Let me say, i have two mods with incoming values of 1 as smalest value, and one mod, with an incomming value of 0 as smalest value. What did i have to set up, if i want 0 as calculation result?

I'm presuming for stuff like belly/breasts/butt? Not really possible atm, I will think of something.

If I think of something, it will probably be belly/breasts/butt only though, we'll see.

In the meanwhile, I would recommend the "subtract and add one" calculation type for now.

I´m using this calculation type at the moment, and with the mod which has 0, it works nearly, if i set minimum value to 0.01. But the other 2 mods have a minimum value of 1 and there this new calculation with the substracted value would not work.

As an Idea:

Would it be possible, to implement a configurable value for each mod in the presets, which could be added/sustractet to/from the smalest incomming value of the specific mod, so we can lower or higher this value to bring the mods we are using to the same value? so we can avoid jumping scales and calculation issues? You know, some value which we could lower the smalest incoming value from 1 to 0 or higher the smalest incomming value from 0 to 1? So that all smalest incomming values are even?

I´m using this calculation type at the moment, and with the mod which has 0, it works nearly, if i set minimum value to 0.01. But the other 2 mods have a minimum value of 1 and there this new calculation with the substracted value would not work.

As an Idea:

Would it be possible, to implement a configurable value for each mod in the presets, which could be added/sustractet to/from the smalest incomming value of the specific mod, so we can lower or higher this value to bring the mods we are using to the same value? so we can avoid jumping scales and calculation issues? You know, some value which we could lower the smalest incoming value from 1 to 0 or higher the smalest incomming value from 0 to 1? So that all smalest incomming values are even?

Yeah, I could add a value, that is subtracted, like the minimum from bodymorphs.

It's just a simple preference to mine and i find sexlab soulgem pregnancy to be the better of the two and plus it has more features.

Alright, fair enough, here you go:

SexLab SoulGem Pregnancy 1.06 patch.7z

Will be included in the next update.

i can't seem to get the inflation to work for npcs i would greatly appreciate any help 

thanks

shy.gif

Make sure your npcs are using a compatible skeleton or the default one, if you built it with bodyslide.

Are you using the Bijin NPC overhauls?

Remove the body-armor they are wearing (easiest way to make them use the default skeleton):

attachicon.gifRemove Body Armor.jpg

hi so i tried what you said and it didn't work so if you have any other causes or if your convinced its the skeleton are there any other ways to fix it.

thank you for your help so far

:)

hi so i tried what you said and it didn't work so if you have any other causes or if your convinced its the skeleton are there any other ways to fix it.

smile.png

1. Who is the npc you want to inflate? A custom one or a vanilla one?

2. Maybe a mod is misbehaving, you could share the following: how to report errors

smile.png

1. Who is the npc you want to inflate? A custom one or a vanilla one?

2. Maybe a mod is misbehaving, you could share the following: how to report errors

i haven't got custom npcs unless you count bijns replacer mods and the only mod that i think affects npcs is being female but i also have fill her up 2, EC+ and its spider addon, DDI and Deviously Cursed Loot but i dont use it for inflation. that said being female is the only mod that the frameworks values are affected. but there is no visual change unless i change the values to sliders and change it manually

p.s. sorry having a hard time explaining so forgive me i hope that gives you a bit more to go on and thanks

Hi, I tried scrotum timer and deflation not working at all for me, I do not know why (I use SLSO too)

Oh, now that you are pointing it out, the timer is not compatible with SLSO, good call, it will be in the next update.

i haven't got custom npcs unless you count bijns replacer mods and the only mod that i think affects npcs is being female but i also have fill her up 2, EC+ and its spider addon, DDI and Deviously Cursed Loot but i dont use it for inflation. that said being female is the only mod that the frameworks values are affected. but there is no visual change unless i change the values to sliders and change it manually

p.s. sorry having a hard time explaining so forgive me i hope that gives you a bit more to go on and thanks

smile.png

I hope you removed the worn armor for all of them, not just Lisette, like in the picture smile.png

So there is a change, if you change the values manually?

Again, I need at least Papyrus.0.log and slif_debug.0.log for debugging, as described in how to report errors

In case you missed them, here are some recent patches:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.32 Small Mcm Menu Fix.7z

SexLab SoulGem Pregnancy 1.06 patch.7z

Ähem...

"What's New in Version 1.1.7a (See full changelog)

• updated Fill Her Up patches to unregister the belly node on reset"

Why?

Let me explain:

This makes your new calculation method with the substraction of values for this mod obsolete.

Before:

The Value shrinks from what ever it has to 0 at deflation. If it was set to a Minimum of 0.1, the value stays at 0.1 and will be calculated further. Even with other mods with a minimum incoming value of 1 i am able to reduce the result of the math to 0.1, like there were nothing.

Now:

Now, this mod unregisters if its internal math reaches a value of 0, no matter which value was set to min in SLIF. So now the value shrinks from whatever it has to 0, the entry in SLIF disapeares, it will no longer be calculatet, and now SLIF calculates only the other mods with a min incoming value of 1 and at this moment it sets sliders from 0.1 to 1 and your belly jumps from flat to "not so flat". This is the same behaviour, if min of FHU was set to 0, because if it reaches 0, SLIF makes it to 1.

Result:

To avoid slider-jumping now, i hat to set min vale for FHU to 1 instead of 0.1, and now your new calculation method did no longer have a value to substract.

This means like so long time ago, that inflation with FHU with a summary smaler than 1 will not change your belly and could not be visually recognized.

This only works, if FHU is the only mod you are using for Belly inflation.

And if FHU is the only mod witch is used for Belly inflation, than for Belly inflation there is no need for an inflation framework, witch is used to put different values of different mods together.

I´m sorry, that i have to say this, because i use SLIF for so long time and i realy loves it how it works, and i hope u don´t misunderstand what i said above.

Ok, i know, it´s a fucking shit, to merge mods for Bodymorph sliders and NIO Node Scaling together. For Sliders the min value has to be 0 or it will look inflatet everytime, and for Node Scaling it has to be 1 or your body will turn inside out. So i think best option will be, to let the users decide, if they want to unregister or not, and if SLIF did have to set an incoming value of 0 to 1, or not. So we can configure our personal collection of mods witch are using SLIF to what ever seems to fit best for our personal desires.

Hi, I tried scrotum timer and deflation not working at all for me, I do not know why (I use SLSO too)

Oh, now that you are pointing it out, the timer is not compatible with SLSO, good call, it will be in the next update.

smile.png

I hope you removed the worn armor for all of them, not just Lisette, like in the picture smile.png

So there is a change, if you change the values manually?

Again, I need at least Papyrus.0.log and slif_debug.0.log for debugging, as described in how to report errors

In case you missed them, here are some recent patches:

attachicon.gifEstrus Chaurus+ V4.32 Small Mcm Menu Fix.7z

attachicon.gifSexLab SoulGem Pregnancy 1.06 patch.7z

hope this helps and thanks for your patience with me

slif_debug.0.log

Papyrus.0.log