Hey, I'm having a slight issue with v1.1.8, but maybe (hopefully) I'm just being dumb.

First of all -- thanks for the great mod, I'd given up on using multiple scaling mods together.

At any rate, I'm using Soulgem Oven 3.10, MME and EC+ (newest versions) and for some reason the PC's belly scale seems to get stuck at a set value every now and then (got stuck on 3.0 once and 3.4 another time) despite the belly scale from all of the mods being at 1.0. Naturally this manifests in an unnaturally large belly when those mods try to increase that scale further. I've gone through all of those mods in the SLIF MCM but the belly scale under "All Mods" is set >1 despite being 1 on all other mods. Generally can be fixed by un-registering that node from all mods and re-registering the player, but its a bit of a hassle. Was mostly wondering if I was missing something obvious.

It's a bit late for me now to try and reproduce it for a papyrus log, so I'll try tomorrow although I'm not sure what exactly causes it or how to reproduce it.

Hey, I'm having a slight issue with v1.1.8, but maybe (hopefully) I'm just being dumb.

First of all -- thanks for the great mod, I'd given up on using multiple scaling mods together.

At any rate, I'm using Soulgem Oven 3.10, MME and EC+ (newest versions) and for some reason the PC's belly scale seems to get stuck at a set value every now and then (got stuck on 3.0 once and 3.4 another time) despite the belly scale from all of the mods being at 1.0. Naturally this manifests in an unnaturally large belly when those mods try to increase that scale further. I've gone through all of those mods in the SLIF MCM but the belly scale under "All Mods" is set >1 despite being 1 on all other mods. Generally can be fixed by un-registering that node from all mods and re-registering the player, but its a bit of a hassle. Was mostly wondering if I was missing something obvious.

It's a bit late for me now to try and reproduce it for a papyrus log, so I'll try tomorrow although I'm not sure what exactly causes it or how to reproduce it.

Which calculation type are you using?

Which calculation type are you using?

I was using Subtract 1 add values but since switched to highest wins. Settings are universal across saves it remained that way when I went to make the debug log. I just loaded a save where the problem already occurred and just 'deflated' the EC+ belly node (which was set to 3.4), but the total across all mods remained 3.4.

I'll switch back to Subtract 1 add values and keep playing for a while and see if it occurs again, maybe it'll give insight into the cause of the issue.

Edit: While I'm at it, I was wondering how to set a maximum for the total from all mods. There is no option to in the values and sliders tab, and setting a maximum on the presets doesn't seem to work unless I'm missing something.

Papyrus.0.log

slif_debug.1.log

Would there be a way to extend the maximum scaling limit past 100 for each node? Or at least something that would allow all mods to be maxed out on their own without having to worry about the cap in SLIF? Or possibly something that would imitate going past the limit?

Hey qotsafan,

Really great job on this mod! I had a question: Does your mod support this mod: WeightMorphs (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70243/?)?

I remember in the past that your mod was compatibble, altough I don't remember which version that was. I can't make it seem to work now. Do you know anything about this?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!

WeightMorphs also uses the BodyMorph functions from NetImmerse Override, so they should more or less be compatible.

My mod doesn't support incoming BodyMorph calls as of yet, I will have to add a separate system for that in a future version.

For some reason Racemenu changes don´t stay after loading a save, any idea why?

Depends on what changes you are refering to, since Racemenu also uses NetImmerse Override, same as my mod.

Do i install Devourment 65c or 65d mod? or both?

Either or, the patch was made with version 65c, but it should work with 65d as well.

Would there be a way to extend the maximum scaling limit past 100 for each node? Or at least something that would allow all mods to be maxed out on their own without having to worry about the cap in SLIF? Or possibly something that would imitate going past the limit?

I could increase the maximum to 1000 and leave the default at 100, in a future version. 100 is a very high value already though.

Awesome! Are the new patches available here already or just on the Patreon site?

The patches will always be available here and will be compatible with any version, except, if I explicitly state, that this is not the case, but I will make a statement about that, once that is the case.

For some reason Racemenu changes don´t stay after loading a save, any idea why?

Depends on what changes you are refering to, since Racemenu also uses NetImmerse Override, same as my mod.

Bodymorphs, colour etc. It doesn´t remember any changes done in a save after installing SLIF.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out, it was actually caused by another mod that I installed earlier, but apparently I hadn´t done any racemenu changes after installing it and thus only noticed it and tought SLIF was the cause of it. :s

Great work as all way's.  Just curious about one thing,  Has the calculation for "Average" on all mod's changed since v1.1.4 (what i was previously using)  Thing's to me don't seem right with the average calc.  MME milk production change's are so small when set on average its almost not noticable, compared to "Top X" or "Highest wins"

Values and Sliders

Top 10 calc

NPC L/R Breast 5.7

Butt 2.5

Belly 1.6

Average

NPC L/R Breast 1.8 (MME Empty) 2.0 (MME Full)

Butt 2.5

Belly .9

I upgraded from 18e to 19c.

I use NetImmerse set to 0% and use BodyMorphs instead.

For some reason, I can't get body parts to return to zero. As soon as SLIF gets involved, it's almost like there is a residual "1" for everything. Boobs don't return to their uninflated size as they were before. I seem to recall having this issue before but can not for the life of me remember what the resolution was. I'm pretty sure it's user error and not SLIF.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried the subtract and add which is what I was using in 18e and also tried highest wins.

Example: female follower has a nice flat belly. She becomes a milkmaid (and belly scaling is OFF in MME). Suddenly she has a little belly added. Not like pregnant or anything... just no longer flat.

The first time she registers with SLIF, her boobs jump up in size a bit and from then on that increased size is her zero. She doesn't go back to how I had her set up.

For some reason, I can't get body parts to return to zero. As soon as SLIF gets involved, it's almost like there is a residual "1" for everything. Boobs don't return to their uninflated size as they were before. I seem to recall having this issue before but can not for the life of me remember what the resolution was. I'm pretty sure it's user error and not SLIF.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried the subtract and add which is what I was using in 18e and also tried highest wins.

Example: female follower has a nice flat belly. She becomes a milkmaid (and belly scaling is OFF in MME). Suddenly she has a little belly added. Not like pregnant or anything... just no longer flat.

The first time she registers with SLIF, her boobs jump up in size a bit and from then on that increased size is her zero. She doesn't go back to how I had her set up.

I'm running into the same issue, and like you it was also an issue I was having with earlier versions of the mod. There's a post somewhere in the depths of this thread that explained how to fix it, and I recall that the 'subtract' setting was a key part of it. After I started using that things deflated back to the original sizes just fine. But clearly something's changed in 19c, since even with 'subtract' on and every single setting dialed down to zero my characters are left with pudges again. Tried messing around with various settings to no real result, and it's never been particularly clear to me what all the various options are supposed to do in the first place, so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The lack of real user documentation has always been this mod's weak point. 

I'd just roll back at this point, except that I only just now got around to updating from 1.15 after being too distracted by various other things to actually play much of the game for the last few months, and only did that because trying to adjust the hipbone slider caused the game to start shitting itself with C++ runtime errors every time I tried to affect one of the other sliders. 19c fixed that but had the above problem, while any of the versions below it ran into the same runtime issues at one point or another, with 18e crashing as soon as it tried to update. Clearing out the existing .json files cured that, but now I can't get the game to stop thinking that 'full preggo' is the default shape for my current character with any version of SLIF, including 19c, or even with SLIF uninstalled. So, y'know, that's great. 

Anybody know how to rip Bodymorph data out of a save so I can at least start that over, or did I just burn a week of gameplay over child-bearing hips?

What am I doing wrong?

I'm running into the same issue, and like you it was also an issue I was having with earlier versions of the mod. There's a post somewhere in the depths of this thread that explained how to fix it, and I recall that the 'subtract' setting was a key part of it. After I started using that things deflated back to the original sizes just fine. But clearly something's changed in 19c, since even with 'subtract' on and every single setting dialed down to zero my characters are left with pudges again. Tried messing around with various settings to no real result, and it's never been particularly clear to me what all the various options are supposed to do in the first place, so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The lack of real user documentation has always been this mod's weak point. 

I'd just roll back at this point, except that I only just now got around to updating from 1.15 after being too distracted by various other things to actually play much of the game for the last few months, and only did that because trying to adjust the hipbone slider caused the game to start shitting itself with C++ runtime errors every time I tried to affect one of the other sliders. 19c fixed that but had the above problem, while any of the versions below it ran into the same runtime issues at one point or another, with 18e crashing as soon as it tried to update. Clearing out the existing .json files cured that, but now I can't get the game to stop thinking that 'full preggo' is the default shape for my current character with any version of SLIF, including 19c, or even with SLIF uninstalled. So, y'know, that's great. 

Anybody know how to rip Bodymorph data out of a save so I can at least start that over, or did I just burn a week of gameplay over child-bearing hips?

If you have an SKSE folder set up with MO,  You could try removing the SLIF framework folder from it, cos i think that's where it stores all the stuff "SKSE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework"  

Or on the MCM option find your character in the list and set it as the one your previewing,  Choose "All Mod's" on the right and try either "set all to 0.00" or unregister charater.

"edit"

in body and slider, you can go in there and choose individual mod's and see what their current values are on the diferent nods and can unregister speicific node from the mod "i think"

These mght help you

What am I doing wrong?

If you have an SKSE folder set up with MO,  You could try removing the SLIF framework folder from it, cos i think that's where it stores all the stuff "SKSE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework"  

Or on the MCM option find your character in the list and set it as the one your previewing,  Choose "All Mod's" on the right and try either "set all to 0.00" or unregister charater.

"edit"

in body and slider, you can go in there and choose individual mod's and see what their current values are on the diferent nods and can unregister speicific node from the mod "i think"

These mght help you

I might be on to something here. In the BodyMorphs json file I had 2 entries for breasts.

One called "Breasts" and one called "breasts" ... one capitalized and one not.

Same with belly. Had "Belly" and "belly"

I looked at the number entries following each. The "breasts" entry had only 2 number places and one of those was "null" (without the quotes)

The uncapitalized belly entry had only 8 numbers instead of 10 like everything else.

This may be the result of upgrading from 18e.

I uninstalled SLIF from its MCM, saved, cleaned with savetool, loaded the save, waited 2 minutes, saved again, then edited the json file so it made sense. I did not DELETE and lines, but I made the bressts line match Brests  and belly match Belly.

It looks like this fixed it. I still have a clean save so I will delete those lines from the JSON file and see if the result is positive that way as well.

** EDIT **

Ok, I spoke too soon. That didn't fix it.

On 5.11.2017 at 7:48 PM, chajapa said:

I might be on to something here. In the BodyMorphs json file I had 2 entries for breasts.

One called "Breasts" and one called "breasts" ... one capitalized and one not.

Same with belly. Had "Belly" and "belly"

I looked at the number entries following each. The "breasts" entry had only 2 number places and one of those was "null" (without the quotes)

The uncapitalized belly entry had only 8 numbers instead of 10 like everything else.

This may be the result of upgrading from 18e.

I uninstalled SLIF from its MCM, saved, cleaned with savetool, loaded the save, waited 2 minutes, saved again, then edited the json file so it made sense. I did not DELETE and lines, but I made the bressts line match Brests  and belly match Belly.

It looks like this fixed it. I still have a clean save so I will delete those lines from the JSON file and see if the result is positive that way as well.

** EDIT **

Ok, I spoke too soon. That didn't fix it.

Not sure, if this is gonna help, but this update resets all scales on game load and updates the actors afterwards.

SexLab Inflation Framework 1.1.9d Installer.7z

Does not fix the belly. Something is different from 18d to the 19 series. If I have belly scaling OFF in both SGO and MME, then the belly should not change. I think this may be SGO because as soon as it updates, the belly grows that little bit and no more flat belly.

Never-been-touched NPC

SGO with belly scaling OFF

NPC is NOT a Milkmaid

Have sex

As soon as SGO registers... belly inflates.

I use BodyMorphs with NiO at 0 percent.

Is this something to do with like.... NiO using 1 as base setting and BodyMorphs using 0 ? (or vice versa?) so something not carrying over?

I've been having a similar issue to Above, though with completely separate mods.

I use SLIF, Fill Her Up, Hentai Pregnancy, and a few other mods. Everything is fine until one of these mods registers with SLIF (It doesn't matter which one, ANY of them cause this from the looks of things) then there's a permanent +1 to the belly weight that cannot be removed without unregistering a mod.

Checking all mods, all of them are set to 0... and yet, SLIF's "all mods" page adds 1 to all options. I think this is what's causing the added weight, and potentially to more than one area.

as a side-note: All this is on a NEW save, I restarted from scratch with the current version (1.1.9c) to ensure that it wasn't an issue with updating.

Edit: Currently I have 0 other mods registered with SLIF (the only two mod options are "All Mods" and "SLIF") and the added weight to the belly is -still- there.

Edit 2: . . . Instead of helping, the "Set all values and sliders to 0" option makes things WORSE, and now there's more weight I can't remove from my character. ._.

Edited by xAteax
4 hours ago, chajapa said:

Does not fix the belly. Something is different from 18d to the 19 series. If I have belly scaling OFF in both SGO and MME, then the belly should not change. I think this may be SGO because as soon as it updates, the belly grows that little bit and no more flat belly.

Never-been-touched NPC

SGO with belly scaling OFF

NPC is NOT a Milkmaid

Have sex

As soon as SGO registers... belly inflates.

I use BodyMorphs with NiO at 0 percent.

Is this something to do with like.... NiO using 1 as base setting and BodyMorphs using 0 ? (or vice versa?) so something not carrying over?

Did you change the BodyMorph settings after updating to version 1.1.9? Since 1.1.9 resets the settings to default.

3 hours ago, xAteax said:

I've been having a similar issue to Above, though with completely separate mods.

I use SLIF, Fill Her Up, Hentai Pregnancy, and a few other mods. Everything is fine until one of these mods registers with SLIF (It doesn't matter which one, ANY of them cause this from the looks of things) then there's a permanent +1 to the belly weight that cannot be removed without unregistering a mod.

Checking all mods, all of them are set to 0... and yet, SLIF's "all mods" page adds 1 to all options. I think this is what's causing the added weight, and potentially to more than one area.

as a side-note: All this is on a NEW save, I restarted from scratch with the current version (1.1.9c) to ensure that it wasn't an issue with updating.

Edit: Currently I have 0 other mods registered with SLIF (the only two mod options are "All Mods" and "SLIF") and the added weight to the belly is -still- there.

Edit 2: . . . Instead of helping, the "Set all values and sliders to 0" option makes things WORSE, and now there's more weight I can't remove from my character. ._.

The default value of SLIF is 1.0. What do you mean +1? Is it +1 more, than the value should be?

39 minutes ago, qotsafan said:

Did you change the BodyMorph settings after updating to version 1.1.9? Since 1.1.9 resets the settings to default.

The default value of SLIF is 1.0. What do you mean +1? Is it +1 more, than the value should be?

i'm not exactly sure how to properly word it. But something along the lines of it being at a 1.0 (At least when using Bodymorphs) tends to cause a visible change in breast/ belly size. It's not much, but it's as if someone's added a small amount whenever SLIF starts to work, regardless of if the mods themselves actually -add- anything. I'll have mods with 0's for all of them, but it'll still add some weight to the character itself.

Edit: So, I -think- I understand a base of what's going on. When using Bodymorphs, the "1" that SLIF uses as base adds (in my case) the Pregnancy Belly to the character. Even without any mods 'inflating' the actor, the number causes a slight increase... and then, if the percentages are raised in Bodymorphs, the change becomes that much more apparent.

Edited by xAteax

And now I'm having an issue where the nodes constantly 'update' and spasm out... flopping from flat to inflated randomly. Lovely. -w-

Edit: Looks like Hentai Pregnancy won't auto-register... That could be why the belly's spasming out.

Edited by xAteax