Um... does bodymorphs work with Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy? i want my character to get physically big and the multiplier feature in slif is useful to if you want to increase the node more. And beeing female is too advance for me to like. If not is there a patch anywhere that someone may have did?

I've ran into an issue with slif, when I try to use the mod Amputator to remove limbs or scale down, nothing happens the selected limb just stays there and theres no mod listing of amputator in the drop down either despite being installed. I've tried manually scaling it down via toggles and nothing changes. I'm using xpmse for the skeleton and using using a body that should be compatible (cbbe bodyslide).  Any help would be appreciated I can provide a papyrus if needed.attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Whoops, I see what's happening, my bad, a fix is coming right up.

Um... does bodymorphs work with Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy? i want my character to get physically big and the multiplier feature in slif is useful to if you want to increase the node more. And beeing female is too advance for me to like. If not is there a patch anywhere that someone may have did?

Use version 1.19k, it has native SLIF support. The bodymorphs feature works with all supported mods.

Patch Request:

Weight Morphs: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2362-weightmorphs/

I do not know if I have asked this before. If I have, I apologize. I am very tired.

I know this mod makes frequent changes, so I do not know if this mod would cause problems with Inflation Framework or not.

I use Realistic Needs & Diseases 2.0 and it keeps track of weight gain like Weight Morphs; it works perfectly fine with SLIF. All that basically happens, in my case, is RNAD continues to keep track of weight gain separate from SLIF's bodyslider tracking. As far as I understand, since it's using "Weight" and not directly affecting the sliders like other mods do (i.e. like Fill Her Up affecting only the belly node), it should overlap and add to SLIF changes without fighting anything. 

Major Update 1.1.6:

- (almost) fixed scrotum timer

- fixed hiding/showing nodes

- fixed calculation type "subtract and add one", to not to default to 1.0, if the calculated value is less than 0.0, but greater or equal to -1.0, 1.0 is added instead

- if the minimum for a BodyMorph is greater than 0.0 and the incoming value is less than the minimum, the difference will now be subtracted, instead of defaulting to 0.0 (e.g. incoming value = 0.9, minimum = 1.0, result = 0.9 - 1.0 = -0.1)

Patch Request:

Weight Morphs: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2362-weightmorphs/

I do not know if I have asked this before. If I have, I apologize. I am very tired.

I know this mod makes frequent changes, so I do not know if this mod would cause problems with Inflation Framework or not.

I use Realistic Needs & Diseases 2.0 and it keeps track of weight gain like Weight Morphs; it works perfectly fine with SLIF. All that basically happens, in my case, is RNAD continues to keep track of weight gain separate from SLIF's bodyslider tracking. As far as I understand, since it's using "Weight" and not directly affecting the sliders like other mods do (i.e. like Fill Her Up affecting only the belly node), it should overlap and add to SLIF changes without fighting anything.

Weight Morphs does not just simply adjust the weight of the actor, as the name might suggest, instead it uses BodyMorphs, which are not yet supported by my framework yet (other than replacing NiOverride with them). Sooner or later I will add support for BodyMorphs and then I will add support for WeightMorphs and Deviously Cursed Loot (which uses them too, if i remember correctly).

IS it possible for other mods to use different nodes then they are default suppose to use? Like is it possible with slif to have the genitals scale up when pregnant from sexlab hentai pregnancy? or is there another way to add more nodes to be scaled with a mod?

Once again, thanks for the update.

What I've been noticing is that during inflation/deflation, updates tend to happen about 1/sec on my system. Is that correct? If so, would it be possible in one of the updates to add a slider to allow updates to occur more often during morphing?

I want to make updates faster anyway, I just don't know how yet.

IS it possible for other mods to use different nodes then they are default suppose to use? Like is it possible with slif to have the genitals scale up when pregnant from sexlab hentai pregnancy? or is there another way to add more nodes to be scaled with a mod?

I could make it so, that you could add nodes to a .json, like with the BodyMorphs, other than that, at the moment not really, no.

Once again, thanks for the update.

What I've been noticing is that during inflation/deflation, updates tend to happen about 1/sec on my system. Is that correct? If so, would it be possible in one of the updates to add a slider to allow updates to occur more often during morphing?

I want to make updates faster anyway, I just don't know how yet.

I could make it so, that you could add nodes to a .json, like with the BodyMorphs, other than that, at the moment not really, no.

That would be cool for the next update.

I can't get slif to recognize Devourment 0.65c and i installed EBBE addon 1.2

It doesn't seem to recognize it automatically, but I've been manually and it seems to work fine.

Yeah but now the nodes are not rescaling back, The belly stays at 11 size no matter how long i wait, might be a glitch that happened with devourment but idk.

I can't get slif to recognize Devourment 0.65c and i installed EBBE addon 1.2

It doesn't seem to recognize it automatically, but I've been manually and it seems to work fine.

Yeah but now the nodes are not rescaling back, The belly stays at 11 size no matter how long i wait, might be a glitch that happened with devourment but idk.

I've had that happen maybe twice right before it says to crouch. Otherwise it's working for me. Are you using the RND or non RND version of devourment?

I have a problem with Egg Factory beta version, when using percentages on SLIF the body scale correctly but the clothes or armor don't scale with the body .-. yup i use a uunp compatible armor replacer and all off tem have the .tri file, with soul gem oven III i don't have this problem, and SLIF is the last one in my load order on mo, on left panel and on right panel in the plugins tab too :q

not only the belly but also the breasts are having the same problem.

With version 1.1.5 i was having another weird problem with SGO3 using percentages whenever i got pregnant after deflating the belly never returned to normal always stayed a little inflated like a residual inflation that was never cleaned automatically, to get rid of the residual inflation i had to reset the actor :/ but i don't know if this occurs on the 1.1.6 version i had to check it out.

I have a problem with Egg Factory beta version, when using percentages on SLIF the body scale correctly but the clothes or armor don't scale with the body .-. yup i use a uunp compatible armor replacer and all off tem have the .tri file, with soul gem oven III i don't have this problem, and SLIF is the last one in my load order on mo, on left panel and on right panel in the plugins tab too :q

Be sure you have Egg Factory version 2.9 beta2 installed.

With version 1.1.5 i was having another weird problem with SGO3 using percentages whenever i got pregnant after deflating the belly never returned to normal always stayed a little inflated like a residual inflation that was never cleaned automatically, to get rid of the residual inflation i had to reset the actor :/ but i don't know if this occurs on the 1.1.6 version i had to check it out.

I have to quote myself here:

There may be left-over inflation, since the default value for "All Mods" is 1.0 and BodyMorphs have a minimum of 0.0, that's what the minimum on the BodyMorphs section is for, it subtracts that value from the "All Mods" value, so 0.0 can be the default again for BodyMorphs.

Since 1.1.6:

- if the minimum for a BodyMorph is greater than 0.0 and the incoming value is less than the minimum, the difference will now be subtracted, instead of defaulting to 0.0 (e.g. incoming value = 0.9, minimum = 1.0, result = 0.9 - 1.0 = -0.1)

There may be left-over inflation, since the default value for "All Mods" is 1.0 and BodyMorphs have a minimum of 0.0, that's what the minimum on the BodyMorphs section is for, it subtracts that value from the "All Mods" value, so 0.0 can be the default again for BodyMorphs.

Since 1.1.6:

i have the EggFactory 2.9 beta2 instaled since i started a new play trough with this character, this save is kinda new 2 or 3 days playing on them, i haven't remove or add any mod since i finished this load order

the load order :

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
BFSEffects.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Footprints.esp
GoToBed.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
Paralysis.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
WetandCold.esp
WM Flora Fixes HO Patch.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brows.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
FISS.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
Extended UI.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
AOS.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TKAA.esp
RailLight.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
YMMP.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
EggFactory.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
Alessandra Standalone follower.esp
Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
SmartNoMoreStupidDogDGHF.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
MFQAT.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Del_NoWolfHowl.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Since 1.1.6:

i have the EggFactory 2.9 beta2 instaled since i started a new play trough with this character, this save is kinda new 2 or 3 days playing on them, i haven't remove or add any mod since i finished this load order

the load order :

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
BFSEffects.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Footprints.esp
GoToBed.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
Paralysis.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
WetandCold.esp
WM Flora Fixes HO Patch.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brows.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
FISS.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
Extended UI.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
AOS.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TKAA.esp
RailLight.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
YMMP.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
EggFactory.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
Alessandra Standalone follower.esp
Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
SmartNoMoreStupidDogDGHF.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
MFQAT.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Del_NoWolfHowl.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Just i'm being dumb >.> i reinstalled the armor mod and everything works fine again, something went wrong with the bodyslide files :q

sorry for bothering you...

Hi!

When I load into my savegame, all scalings are updated at the actor, except Milk Mod Economy.

Since MME is integrated in SLIF, can you please have a look at this?

If this is on my side, please tell me what to look for.

Thanks!

PS: I absolutely would love a Weight Morph intefration and I already use Cursed Loot too! :)

Any possibility a patch could be created to work with Sexlab SoulGem Pregnancy by Ojanen? For SLIF of course. I don't know how it works adding mods to work with SLIF if you need to author approval or their consent or whatever but considering how many other mods have compatibility now i don't think the author would mind at all.

Hi 

@qotsafan

it seems, i´m to dumb to make a correct setup in your mod.

Let me say, i have two mods with incoming values of 1 as smalest value, and one mod, with an incomming value of 0 as smalest value. What did i have to set up, if i want 0 as calculation result?