anyway:

I just uploaded the next version with the main quest continued to Windhelm

Thx U, Very much I will test this one out very soon. I really understand, and appreciate your hard work on this one :shy:

I am currently trying for like the third or forth time to play all the way through Dragon age Inquisition.. I just power out before I can finish.

Not sure just why, its not a bad game.. ( Might be the gathering of materials is a bit overly done. I mean the first 1000 or so Mats i picked up was not so bad, but at 4000 to 10000 mat's it begins to take its toll. ) or it could be ( having to return to the main fort so often just to tell your supposed helper to do another mission on the mission board ) lots of other little pet peeves I have with it, that just wear you out when trying to finish it.. 

But anyway i am trying to finish a DAI again.. I doubt I manage it this time either. Some of the missions just turn my stomach. ( Wicked Eyes & wicked Hearts ) I like totally despise that one.

Saving time takes more than 2 minutes for me now... and no animations happen.

Restarted the game with fewer mods running thinking it might have been the issue - mods I have running now are (copying from active Data Files list in launcher)

Sexlab

Devious Devices (Assests, Integration, Expansion)

Creature Framework

SexLab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

RaceCompatibility

hdtHighHeel

ApachiiHair

ApachiHairMales

HighResTexturePack02

HighResTexturePack03

TheEyesOfBeauty

skyui

zarias_restraints

DeviousDeviants

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

SexLab_Dialogues

HentaiCreatures

MoreNastyCritters

HighResTexturePack01

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

dD- Realistic Ragdoll Force - realistic

FNISspells

CharacterMakingExtender

EnhancedCharacterEdit

NonSexLabAnimationsPack

XPMSE

AradiaLivingArmor JE

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks

Remodelled Armor - Vanilla Replacer (also for Dawnguard & Dragonborn)

Apropos

SlvaeTats

TentacleArmor

Auto Unequip Ammo

BrandingDeviceOfDoom

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF]

Slvaerun_Reloaded

MilkModNEW

Slaverun_Reloaded_ Comments

Retried the path when Guards outside enslave you, the game is fast and saving is almost instantaneous up to that point. After that though screen loading and saving starts lagging, getting increasingly longer as I progress.

The Jarl animation never happens, neither does the following falmer one.

I also have a weird glitch with the armbinder, my characters arms hangout of it with her hands missing.

Any help will be really appreciated, it seems like an incredible and well thought out mod and I would love to be able to play it. ^^"

Not sure which of your mods it is, but I had to disable Beeing Female to get SLV to run.  Does Milk Mod economy have a bunch of background stuff firing all the time?

Milkmod does! Though I noticed it's also included as a part of Slaverun... Slaverun mod searches for it should I still disable?

You could trial and error disabling stuff like I did....  MM sounds like it to me though.

Thank you for this mod.

I am doing the military camp section, and have done the mundane help and the sexual help. I have spoken to the guard who asks me to wait an hour. I used the T function to do so. Shortly thereafter I had a popup window saying that the place was under attack by Stormcloaks and I fled.

My character at this point is removed from my control and then begins a slow walk to the NE. There are no map markers at this point. I tried to see if I could advance this portion of the quest via the console, but wasn't able to find the quest ID using "SQT".

Was my slow walk supposed to happen, and if so, where was I to end up that would trigger another script?

Thank you for this mod.

I am doing the military camp section, and have done the mundane help and the sexual help. I have spoken to the guard who asks me to wait an hour. I used the T function to do so. Shortly thereafter I had a popup window saying that the place was under attack by Stormcloaks and I fled.

My character at this point is removed from my control and then begins a slow walk to the NE. There are no map markers at this point. I tried to see if I could advance this portion of the quest via the console, but wasn't able to find the quest ID using "SQT".

Was my slow walk supposed to happen, and if so, where was I to end up that would trigger another script?

Well, what's supposed to happen is that your character runs for a bit (20-30 seconds) until she meets a stormcloak soldier who will capture her and bring her to their camp (another 20 sec run). There, more fun will happen to your poor girl. Maybe just reload or wait if her walk will bring her to the stormcloak eventually...

Is it safe to swap to the new version in a game?  In this case the Slaverun quest has not started yet, that is, Whiterun is still free.

Bit late in answering but may be helpful.

Make sure you keep a few saves back because I have found occasionally that completing the previous version bugs the next. Doing this does give the author no leeway. I now load a save BEFORE returning to Whiterun. No problems for me doing that.

hey,

i finish the markarth quest but when i'm back zaid has no new dialogs. can anybody help me?

I have found in my games that the quest stage updating function gets slower and more unreliable the more I progress in this mod. I had to reload saves from a few fast travels / quest steps back quite often because Zaid or Brutus just didn't update their dialogue options. I have also observed that the correct dialogue option is present for a second but disappears before I can click on it. It may help to keep initiating the dialogue several times. Sometimes it fixes the issue, sometimes not.

I am currently stuck in the "Dead slave walking" questline where Brutus sent me to fight for the first time. As I came back, the dialogue option to report my victory was not available. Fought another two times, nothing. Either I'll reload an earlier save or try setstaging my way through the quest...

Also, I have a task-quest to bring Zaid 1000 Septime stuck in my journal. I have the gold, but Zaid doesn't want it... :(

Well, to be fair, it is a huge amount of quests and dialogue and officially a WIP, so we can't really complain, right? ;)

er.the tasks in windhelm seems interesting,and may i ask a question about the quest in windhelm?

are there any updates about the quest"deadslavewalk" or "endslavery" during the time served in windhelm? i didn't find it because i skip some quests because my english is so bad that sometimes i didn't know what to do next.

and an other question, when i update the mod to 1.27 ,the slaverun's mcm menu seems to be bad,does it mean that i need to uninstall the old one , make a clean save and install the new one? or i have to

start a new game?

Thank you for this mod.

Well, what's supposed to happen is that your character runs for a bit (20-30 seconds) until she meets a stormcloak soldier who will capture her and bring her to their camp (another 20 sec run). There, more fun will happen to your poor girl. Maybe just reload or wait if her walk will bring her to the stormcloak eventually...

Ah, what happens is that since I am moving at walking speed, the Stormcloak soldier is apparently being killed by the Imperials before he can get to me.

I used the command to return control to my character to run to where I normally walk, but when I do this, the Stormcloak soldier just walks up to me and does nothing.

Hrm... might need to redo this quest from the start and only initiate the waiting portion when I am on that side of the camp. Thank you.

when the quest should start? because,I started it with a high char and there just appeared the MCM and no quest. Then I tried it with a new game but it don't started too.

Me too

Posting a log might help Kenjoka figure out why it's not starting for you.

For now, you should be able to kick-start the quest by typing SetStage slv_mainquest 0 in console, or use 250 if you want the city to be enslaved when you get there.

So I just enslaved Riverwood and am still waiting for the first tatoo (SlaveTats installed). Did I miss something or is this going to happen at a later time? Do I need the branding machine addon as well?

You need manually add frst tatoo from slavetats MCM. Select Corintio Veins and then next tatoo appear automatically.

er.the tasks in windhelm seems interesting,and may i ask a question about the quest in windhelm? are there any updates about the quest"deadslavewalk" or "endslavery" during the time served in windhelm? i didn't find it because i skip some quests because my english is so bad that sometimes i didn't know what to do next. and an other question, when i update the mod to 1.27 ,the slaverun's mcm menu seems to be bad,does it mean that i need to uninstall the old one , make a clean save and install the new one? or i have to start a new game?

I can not see why you have a problem but these things do happen occasionally. Bad MCM menus can be caused by heavy script loads, especially redundant ones. Use PDTWrapper (script scalpel) to clean your save first. Then run in console (tilde for UK) "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" to re register MCM menus and go make a cup of tea. Please remove script heavy mods like Wet and Cold as well. Please don't start the mod again as it should not be necessary. Good Luck.

So I just enslaved Riverwood and am still waiting for the first tatoo (SlaveTats installed). Did I miss something or is this going to happen at a later time? Do I need the branding machine addon as well?

I checked the scripts and it should work without doing anything manually. But I will test it ingame

Thank you for this mod.

Ah, what happens is that since I am moving at walking speed, the Stormcloak soldier is apparently being killed by the Imperials before he can get to me.

I used the command to return control to my character to run to where I normally walk, but when I do this, the Stormcloak soldier just walks up to me and does nothing.

Hrm... might need to redo this quest from the start and only initiate the waiting portion when I am on that side of the camp. Thank you.

The stormcloak soldier is teleported to a lonely place where he waits for you, so nobody should kill him. But I will think for a better solution in the next release.

As the MCM Menu, problems tab, skip scene checkbox should work now, you can skip the scene and continue the quest (also you misses some "events")

when the quest should start? because,I started it with a high char and there just appeared the MCM and no quest. Then I tried it with a new game but it don't started too.

Yes, a papyrus log will be very helpfull

hey,

i finish the markarth quest but when i'm back zaid has no new dialogs. can anybody help me?

I have found in my games that the quest stage updating function gets slower and more unreliable the more I progress in this mod. I had to reload saves from a few fast travels / quest steps back quite often because Zaid or Brutus just didn't update their dialogue options. I have also observed that the correct dialogue option is present for a second but disappears before I can click on it. It may help to keep initiating the dialogue several times. Sometimes it fixes the issue, sometimes not.

I am currently stuck in the "Dead slave walking" questline where Brutus sent me to fight for the first time. As I came back, the dialogue option to report my victory was not available. Fought another two times, nothing. Either I'll reload an earlier save or try setstaging my way through the quest...

Also, I have a task-quest to bring Zaid 1000 Septime stuck in my journal. I have the gold, but Zaid doesn't want it... :(

Well, to be fair, it is a huge amount of quests and dialogue and officially a WIP, so we can't really complain, right? ;)

The update for both endgame quests are minimal in the last release. This will probably also be in the next , the Solitude release and then will come a final release for the female questline with the full endgame quests.

For your dialogues disapearing: what I noticed is that skyrim shows the responses and 1 or 2 seconds after showing them sorts them again. So the responses are still there but now in a different order and you have to search it again (Probably something with the prioritiies of the quest and dialogue) Can you check if this happened for you?

general comments also:

- what I forgot to mention in the change log: I changed the "Free Fuck Task" to be more logical. As a slave you are free fuck in whiterun and all enslaved cities anyway. Your master orders you now to speak to men in NOT enslaved cities and offer yourself as free fuck. The Master uses you as his promotion tool there for female slavery :P

- as my graphic card broke last Saturday and I used an very old one, my motherboard or some chips seem to broke also on Tuesday :@ . As I was thinking of buying a new computer last christmas , I orderd a new power machine the same day and got it the next day, and I LOVE IT :heart: :heart: :heart:  this computer is a monster. I haven't seen skyrim with less than 60 fps yet :D but there a probably still more heavy texture mods I can try.

The setup for skyrim (copies of the old MO dirs) and modding is complete and I am back at modding

First, just going to say, I love how this mod is implemented now. The orginal slaverun was one of my favorite mods but so many crashes... anyway I just started trying this one out and it seems great.

I seem to be having some issues though, male npcs don't seem to care if my character is wearing clothes or not, the "enslave or punish" option is checked but no one ever mentions my character wearing clothes.  Edit: This is after choosing the Dragonborn dialogue with brutus, I was testing to see if I could still become enslaved later on, but I noticed it said "no one has the guts to harm you" after that dialogue so maybe that is why?

Second, a question. Is it now possible to join the stormcloaks first and do the slaverun quests after? Or would I need to side with the imperials in order to do this quest after the Civil War?

And last, is it possible to not be a slave AND not do the dragonborn slave master thing? All of the dialogue options with Brutus seem to end with being enslaved except for the "Do you know who I am? I am the dragonborn" one.  :-/

Edit: To be clear,  I want to start slavery in Whiterun but I don't want to do the slavery quests until after the CW

- as my graphic card broke last Saturday and I used an very old one, my motherboard or some chips seem to broke also on Tuesday :@ . As I was thinking of buying a new computer last christmas , I orderd a new power machine the same day and got it the next day, and I LOVE IT :heart: :heart: :heart:  this computer is a monster. I haven't seen skyrim with less than 60 fps yet :D but there a probably still more heavy texture mods I can try.

The setup for skyrim (copies of the old MO dirs) and modding is complete and I am back at modding

Please be aware that with your new monster machine you can end up creating situations that will work nicely for you but totally fail for people using lesser systems. (Nice problem to have though ;)).

a little question: is safe to use this mod after starting a new game (alternative start) and without having yet visited Whiterun?

From my experience (using Random Alternate Start) - yes, but you won't be able to to start the mod until after you've told the Jarl of Whiterun about the dragon at Helgen and got the quest to retrieve the dragonstone for Farengar. Before that you can't actually talk to him and so can't ask him about slavery. 

a little question: is safe to use this mod after starting a new game (alternative start) and without having yet visited Whiterun?

From my experience (using Random Alternate Start) - yes, but you won't be able to to start the mod until after you've told the Jarl of Whiterun about the dragon at Helgen and got the quest to retrieve the dragonstone for Farengar. Before that you can't actually talk to him and so can't ask him about slavery. 

thanks for the quick reply!

S.