Hello. I am getting some horrible fps loss (like < 20 fps) with the mod ever since talking to Brutus after Balgruuf legalizes slavery in Whiterun. Any idea what to do?

Update - Disabling the "Enforcer" options from MCM seems to work, but of course that makes the experience a bit dampened.

I don't know why the hit is so big though. My CPU is probably decent enough - an AMD fx 6300 6-core cpu.

beside the script itself, the main difference that happen is that all girls get naked. do you have lot of NPC mods ?

do you use Sexlab Aroused, or Sexlab Aroused Redux ? both will increase the load when there is lot of naked npcs, even if the old Aroused is way worse on that point ^^,

it could also be a problem of skeleton. what body type do you use and skeleton ?

If he's using uber hi-res body textures (60MB each dds) then when everybody gets naked that could cause the slowdowns.

I'm playing version 20160107. Started the mod in the middle of a game (level 60) and using Sexlab 1.59c. Even so, I have found very few issues and for the most part the mod is playing very smoothly. Congratulations on a great and very entertaining mod.  :shy:

Question: Does the "End Slavery" quest end in the middle of the quest? I'm at the point where I'm reporting to Jarl Ravencore and she asks: "...where is their base, how many are there?" My player does not have an option to answer and I can't further the quest.

Thank you Kenjoka and thanks for all your hard work.

Hello. I am getting some horrible fps loss (like < 20 fps) with the mod ever since talking to Brutus after Balgruuf legalizes slavery in Whiterun. Any idea what to do?

Update - Disabling the "Enforcer" options from MCM seems to work, but of course that makes the experience a bit dampened.

I don't know why the hit is so big though. My CPU is probably decent enough - an AMD fx 6300 6-core cpu.

beside the script itself, the main difference that happen is that all girls get naked. do you have lot of NPC mods ?

do you use Sexlab Aroused, or Sexlab Aroused Redux ? both will increase the load when there is lot of naked npcs, even if the old Aroused is way worse on that point ^^,

it could also be a problem of skeleton. what body type do you use and skeleton ?

If he's using uber hi-res body textures (60MB each dds) then when everybody gets naked that could cause the slowdowns.

I see. Yes I am using Sexlab Aroused(Redux)and Mature skin texture(though the medium res 1024*1024 version). So maybe that's it. Don't have any mods that increase the number of NPCs though.

i am having a problem with alvor in riverwood he will walk to the cross in the road to whip player but the player doesn't  move non of the skips fix it and getting closer to the cross doesn't fix it either

do you happen to use SD+ ?

I see. Yes I am using Sexlab Aroused(Redux)and Mature skin texture(though the medium res 1024*1024 version). So maybe that's it. Don't have any mods that increase the number of NPCs though.

hmm, medium res is not enough to explain such a drop. maybe you have other mods that have scripts working when girls are naked ? you could show us a load order and papyrus log, it might help find out what's wrong

I need some help , having CTD when my character been punished(whipped) by bretus and swen, does anyone has same problem as mine?

at what moment does the CTD happen exactly ?

For me it started with a small bug (only my equipped items where taken - don't ask me how or why), my toon got stuck on the cross in training and then again in Riverwood, both times changing the slave tattoos (???) unstuck the character. Unfortunate as soon as my character got stuck in gear restricting combat I get attacked by vampires and dragons - with no death alternative mods installed that makes this mod gamebrakingly unplayable for me :(

i am having a problem with alvor in riverwood he will walk to the cross in the road to whip player but the player doesn't  move non of the skips fix it and getting closer to the cross doesn't fix it either

do you happen to use SD+ ?

hmm, medium res is not enough to explain such a drop. maybe you have other mods that have scripts working when girls are naked ? you could show us a load order and papyrus log, it might help find out what's wrong

I need some help , having CTD when my character been punished(whipped) by bretus and swen, does anyone has same problem as mine?

at what moment does the CTD happen exactly ?

yes i do use SD+

Hi

I've installed this recently, seemd to start ok, but now i have to "talk to a merchant" but no merchant has any option about slavery .Clairvoyance doesn't work either ...

Who should I talk to ?

Talk to Beletor in his shop.

hmm, Belethor disappeared in my game, dunno why, had to console him back but he has no slaverun related dialogue option...

Was he killed by someone like a vampire or a dragon?

How did you console him back? Did you get his base id and do a placeatme? (That would be wrong and would explain why he has no dialog from this mod) Or did you find his RefID and use moveto player? (That would bring his dead body to you if he had been killed).

The correct way with refid + prid + moveto player , he came up dead and I resurrected him ;)

yet no dialogue even after 72hrs reset rest...

I suspect he failed to fill a reference in the quest because the quest that would give him the dialog started while he was dead. You may be able to use the SQV command on the quest to find the reference and then set it with his refid using the set console command.

any idea of how to advance/trigger this quest step ? I'm not very familiar with console quest management ...

Yes, I also think the quest_alias for belethor is not filled, even if you resurrect him

As you are at the very beginning of the mod, you could also uninstall/deactivate slaverun,

go to a savegame before starting slaverun or do a clean safe with a safe game cleaner,

then do the prid/resurrect belethor thing on belethor and then start slaverun again

with 'sqv slv_mainquest' in the skyrim console, you can see the alias for the mainquest with an alias for belethor which should now be filled.

On my modding side I have written now some code which resurrects belethor und ... some other npcs, if they are dead, before the main quest is started, but I have to test it if that does work

ok did that, was able to make the Whiterun part (as a male). But now I'm in Riverwood and the last dialogue with Orgnar does not trigger anything, seems I've a problem with Delphine, she talks about the Alduin fight but doesn't finish the scene...

I actualy changed now the Riverwood quest a little bit, as Delphine begins to wander around the world in the mainquest, I skip now Delphine when the mq advances.

In your game Delphine probably wants to do something for the mainquest and blocks all other dialogs :(

Yes, really sound like script issue. Maybe enable also papyrus log, and check HDT log if you use it...

-----

It may be off topic because probably NOT caused by SlaveRun mod, but lately i get Debug message about SexLab scene starting in top left screen... i am not sure when it started, but most recent update was also this mod, so maybe...?

I made topic about it in Support, but didn't get real answer, and will ask in SexLab thread next.

I saw that message also and tried the same to stop it :D but now I find it quite usefull when I am testing

Hey, got a problem when doing the Arena.I win and get sent back to Brutus, but there's no option when talking to him to end the quest.

with quest you mean "Slave fight club" ? if you won your fight this quest should end if you are send back by talking to the arena master,

if you mean "Dead Slave Walking" then its ok, I am currently working on the next steps of this quest (see my next comment in my post)

I'm playing version 20160107. Started the mod in the middle of a game (level 60) and using Sexlab 1.59c. Even so, I have found very few issues and for the most part the mod is playing very smoothly. Congratulations on a great and very entertaining mod.  :shy:

Question: Does the "End Slavery" quest end in the middle of the quest? I'm at the point where I'm reporting to Jarl Ravencore and she asks: "...where is their base, how many are there?" My player does not have an option to answer and I can't further the quest.

Thank you Kenjoka and thanks for all your hard work.

Both quest "End Slavery" and "Dead slave walking" are quests for the possible end of the mod and both are very work in progress.

With the next release I added the next steps, but both will probably end after enslaving of skyrim is complete.

papyrus log and your load order, please.

yeppers ! I am having problem with Delphine as well. The main quest is over riding her Slaverun dialogue.

I might try to advance that main quest a little, and see what happens, but I think she may be very hard wired.

1. I guess this Mod devours I assume any chance of doing the main quest. I suppose you might add her response to the main quest dialogue, or add a variable to her dialogue condition.

2. Or you might add a RegisterforModEvent at the sex act with the inn owner, and force a scene with the player after the sex act.

it is sort of a problem though.

somthing like at end of sex call function

RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_Delphine", "DelphineDone")

then catch the end of event with this somewhere in the function scripts

Event DelphineDoneRefDone(int threadID, bool hasDelphineDone)

** maybe start a scene where player or DelphineDone starts dialogue **

endevent

P.S. My Papyrus is very poor so this may be all wet Idea...

[[[ I got past this by console

1. help "slv_riverwoodslavery" this got me the Id number of the Quest

2. help "slv_Mainquest" this got me the Id number of the main Quest

3. setstage "riverwoodslavery ID number" 2500

4. setstage "MainQuest ID number" 2000

5. however I must have missed something because after this even though the quest finished at Zaid or what ever Masters name is I got the quest to get the carriage drivers help, finished it, but after that, All I had was He needed more money, and some quests around town, but the main quest never advanced to any of the other towns.

I will probably have to open tesV, and check the next stage I need to continue. I just have not done so yet. ]]]

EDIT I got it I just missed one of the dialogue choices, It sounded like just a regular sex act call, and I over looked it. the suck member choice. :-/

A heads up; I had an issue with Cursed loot and this mod. When the slave master yells at you to get him 1,000 septims because of the Jarl's 500 septim fine, I went to give him the septims but only the cursed loot solicitation option was coming up.

I solved the problem by reloading, shutting down cursed loot temporarily, and then proceeding with the quest dialogue that worked fine.

i need a command to get past alvor in riverwood the player wont move to the cross to be whipped 

go to console and type in:

enableplayercontols

setplayeraidriven 0

Now you can move.  Go over to Alvor and the cross and use the sexlab debug spells to initiate sex with Alvor.  This seems to kickstart the ai, and the scene then completes.  For me anyway.

i need a command to get past alvor in riverwood the player wont move to the cross to be whipped 

enableplayercontols

setplayeraidriven 0

Now you can move.  Go over to Alvor and the cross and use the sexlab debug spells to initiate sex with Alvor.  This seems to kickstart the ai, and the scene then completes.  For me anyway.

didnt work sorry

yeppers ! I am having problem with Delphine as well. The main quest is over riding her Slaverun dialogue.

I might try to advance that main quest a little, and see what happens, but I think she may be very hard wired.

1. I guess this Mod devours I assume any chance of doing the main quest. I suppose you might add her response to the main quest dialogue, or add a variable to her dialogue condition.

If you do the Enslave Riverwood quests before you find her note about taking the Horn in the main quest, then it all works. (Except for the fact that every guard on the way out of town stopped her for a bit of fun, but you could regard that as a feature.) 

enableplayercontols

setplayeraidriven 0

didnt work sorry

I had this problem as well, I went into the Slaverun MCM under problems there is an option where you see the word run, click that then turn to the x-cross and activate it, that moved the quest along for me.

enableplayercontols

setplayeraidriven 0

didnt work sorry

I had this problem as well, I went into the Slaverun MCM under problems there is an option where you see the word run, click that then turn to the x-cross and activate it, that moved the quest along for me.

tried it didnt work 

does anybody have the id of "slave merchannt service" ? cuz i need it because i just cant talk to belethor about it...

you find all quest names and quest id in a spoiler tab in the opening thread

2. Or you might add a RegisterforModEvent at the sex act with the inn owner, and force a scene with the player after the sex act.

it is sort of a problem though.

somthing like at end of sex call function

RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_Delphine", "DelphineDone")

then catch the end of event with this somewhere in the function scripts

Event DelphineDoneRefDone(int threadID, bool hasDelphineDone)

** maybe start a scene where player or DelphineDone starts dialogue **

endevent

P.S. My Papyrus is very poor so this may be all wet Idea...

[[[ I got past this by console

1. help "slv_riverwoodslavery" this got me the Id number of the Quest

2. help "slv_Mainquest" this got me the Id number of the main Quest

3. setstage "riverwoodslavery ID number" 2500

4. setstage "MainQuest ID number" 2000

5. however I must have missed something because after this even though the quest finished at Zaid or what ever Masters name is I got the quest to get the carriage drivers help, finished it, but after that, All I had was He needed more money, and some quests around town, but the main quest never advanced to any of the other towns.

I will probably have to open tesV, and check the next stage I need to continue. I just have not done so yet. ]]]

EDIT I got it I just missed one of the dialogue choices, It sounded like just a regular sex act call, and I over looked it. the suck member choice. :-/

also you might have to got it work, I am not 100% sure

I just checked the scripts, hm, it seems even the new NPCs like Mundus should be in now in Dragonsreach, as they should be enabled by setting the quest stage

anyway, I hope the Delphine problem will be fixed in the next version (coming about next weekend). It's coded but not tested yet

A heads up; I had an issue with Cursed loot and this mod. When the slave master yells at you to get him 1,000 septims because of the Jarl's 500 septim fine, I went to give him the septims but only the cursed loot solicitation option was coming up.

I solved the problem by reloading, shutting down cursed loot temporarily, and then proceeding with the quest dialogue that worked fine.

I play slaverun with cursed loot all the time, there shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, some options in cursed loot block all other dialogues from time to time, but after the cursed loot event, normal dialogues should be back.

The only reason why the 1000 septims response shouldn't appear is, that you don't have 1000 septims at the moment :D

ok,

1. no need to use the console to regain playercontrol, you can do the same in the mcm menu problems tab , press player controls'

2. I realy want to know , if and what mod you use that overhauls cities and towns, for example I know ETaC does horrible things to the navmeshes in Riverwood.

3. Your final (I hope) solution is, go back to a save before you speak the dialoge with Alvor that triggers the scene, open the slaverun mcm menu, go to problems tab and check 'skip scene' box, close the mcm and then do the dialogue with alvor. The dialogue should skip the scene and you can continue the quest. Don't forget to uncheck the box or all following scenes will be skipped also.

enableplayercontols

setplayeraidriven 0

didnt work sorry

tried it didnt work 

Slaverun has a MCM option to skip sex scenes and stages. Use that. It is probably due to not using a vanilla Riverwood. It happened to me. However you must go back to a save before talking to Alvor before choosing the options and obviously un-check after you have succeeded.