Is there a functionality where once you've started the slaverunreloaded quest, if you get captured and sent to the simple slavery mod, you can get sold/ returned to Master Zaid and he doles out an appropriate punishment?

This would be my question also. Seems that getting caught again as you are doing the SLUTS thing, SLUTS does not have a return policy.  

I believe this has been said before but, would it be possible to get a bedroll we can use in the cage inside dragonsreach?

1 or 2 releases ago I already put a bedroll for the player, but not in the cages

It is down in the dungeon, in the living areas , first door on the left.

It is even named "your bedroll" (if I remember correct) and has everything a slave needs :P

Hey, I got to the point where you fang sends you to the troll but after he finishes talking my pc freezes and cant move. Advice?

I'm having the same problem. I can move the camera, and look around but I can't move. I used the Mod Menu to give myself the ability to move again which moves the quest marker back to fang but it doesn't say that I've completed the troll part of the training thing. I was wondering if I could have the Quest ID so I could at least skip this part of the quest until its fixed.

Also when I walked in for the Falmer there was no animation there, just walked up and then tada! completed and I went and talked with Fang again. I don't know if the two are connected but I figured I would mention it.

My advice is, use sexlab 1.61 (if not installed already) and check if you have creature animations enabled

I have it installed and they are enabled yet it still freezes

Hello, thank you for this great mod! I am having issues on military camp part. My character is a sub female, after satisfying imperials, she runs to stormcloak soldier, after laying on floor for a couple secs, soldier takes me to camp, makes me kneel down. Then nothing happens. I reloaded game couple times, no solution still. Can you please help me?

Hello, thank you for this great mod! I am having issues on military camp part. My character is a sub female, after satisfying imperials, she runs to stormcloak soldier, after laying on floor for a couple secs, soldier takes me to camp, makes me kneel down. Then nothing happens. I reloaded game couple times, no solution still. Can you please help me?

I found that a bit buggy. You need to do many saves and be prepared to reload. I found the option in the Problems tab in the MCM menu useful - try the 'extra Sexlab checks' option. Also make sure DD's & ZAZ's anims are registered with SL as well.

Hello  =)  I have been really enjoying this mod.  My first problem I don't know how to handle is when I get to Windhelm and there is no Ulfric there.  I tried placeatme with one of the Ulfric's the help command showed me, and I got one who gave me the usual dialog, but not the Slaverun related dialog.

Basically, my PC gets to the Windhelm throne room and finds a quest arrow hanging in the air near the throne, but no Ulfric.

Does anyone know what is going on?  I did try uninstalling and reinstalling Slaverun.  Went back to a save before this quest was assigned.  Same thing happened.

Hello  =)  I have been really enjoying this mod.  My first problem I don't know how to handle is when I get to Windhelm and there is no Ulfric there.  I tried placeatme with one of the Ulfric's the help command showed me, and I got one who gave me the usual dialog, but not the Slaverun related dialog.

Basically, my PC gets to the Windhelm throne room and finds a quest arrow hanging in the air near the throne, but no Ulfric.

Does anyone know what is going on?  I did try uninstalling and reinstalling Slaverun.  Went back to a save before this quest was assigned.  Same thing happened.

Any chance, that you have LAL installed and your char hasn't been in Helgen yet?

Any chance, that you have LAL installed and your char hasn't been in Helgen yet?

Yes, that is the case.  =)

I could use some help with this mod, currently I am stuck at a part and it seems like the dialogue option is not showing for zaid.

I just finished the part where I made an agreement with the carriage driver and it says I am then suppose to talk to zaid to know what he will require next of me, but that dialogue option doesn't show up at all? Am I screwed or is there a way to fix this?

I could use some help with this mod, currently I am stuck at a part and it seems like the dialogue option is not showing for zaid.

I just finished the part where I made an agreement with the carriage driver and it says I am then suppose to talk to zaid to know what he will require next of me, but that dialogue option doesn't show up at all? Am I screwed or is there a way to fix this?

Sometimes you have to look carefully at the dialog options, looking for one that seems different from the usual.  Usually it is a request by the PC for Zaid to do something with her.  After you choose it, then Zaid goes on to tell you what is next.

Sometimes you have to look carefully at the dialog options, looking for one that seems different from the usual.  Usually it is a request by the PC for Zaid to do something with her.  After you choose it, then Zaid goes on to tell you what is next.

I just tried it and it works, thanks.

I guess I will have to keep that in mind for future references, I guess I kind of thought it would be similar to the other quests where you get a dialogue to ask what is next?

Hey, I got to the point where you fang sends you to the troll but after he finishes talking my pc freezes and cant move. Advice?

I'm having the same problem. I can move the camera, and look around but I can't move. I used the Mod Menu to give myself the ability to move again which moves the quest marker back to fang but it doesn't say that I've completed the troll part of the training thing. I was wondering if I could have the Quest ID so I could at least skip this part of the quest until its fixed.

Also when I walked in for the Falmer there was no animation there, just walked up and then tada! completed and I went and talked with Fang again. I don't know if the two are connected but I figured I would mention it.

My advice is, use sexlab 1.61 (if not installed already) and check if you have creature animations enabled

Have both it and the creature animation installed but it's not that there's no sex between the creatures. The player character won't walk over to where the creature is. I, through a glitch of teleportation with the Prison Overhaul mod, was able to continue but I'm having the same problem with Alvor. He walks over to the cross and my character just stands there in the blacksmith, unable to move.

So I tried a lot of different things, but I am actually stuck at this point.  Nothing seems to work.

=/

Is there a functionality where once you've started the slaverunreloaded quest, if you get captured and sent to the simple slavery mod, you can get sold/ returned to Master Zaid and he doles out an appropriate punishment?

when you are in the simple slavery cell and sold to slaverun reloaded, the logic is

If slaverun is loaded, but you havent been enslaved, you are no enslaved and a scene plays, that you have been sold to Zaid

if you have already been enslaved by Zaid, you are transported to dragonsreach and a short scene is player, where you get a small reminder :)

got one more question, is there are way to go back to "special" prison in riften? With a normal way or console way atleast?

no, there isn't (ye)

I got stuck, Jarl Falkreath tied me to the wheel and nothing happens. I think that he should whipped me now, but he is just sitting. I can't also skip this scene in MCM. I had a similar problem with Alvor. Could you give me a setstage number to skip this scene, Or sam solution to this problem.

For everyone having still problem to skip scenes:

It is important, that you have to go back to a save BEFORE the scene is startet, there you have to set the checkbox in the mcm menu and then do the dialogue again which triggers the scene.

If you have already started the scene, got stuck, and then set the checkbox, nothing will happen.

May I ask you which of the two you did ?

So I tried a lot of different things, but I am actually stuck at this point.  Nothing seems to work.

=/

I also use LAL, didn't had a problem with Ulfric,

I usualy choose a scenario start as innkeeper somewhere for test games

but one or 2 pages ago, someone mentioned you have to rescue one of the guys in Helgen first

when you are in the simple slavery cell and sold to slaverun reloaded, the logic is

If slaverun is loaded, but you havent been enslaved, you are no enslaved and a scene plays, that you have been sold to Zaid

if you have already been enslaved by Zaid, you are transported to dragonsreach and a short scene is player, where you get a small reminder :)

got one more question, is there are way to go back to "special" prison in riften? With a normal way or console way atleast?

no, there isn't (ye)

I got stuck, Jarl Falkreath tied me to the wheel and nothing happens. I think that he should whipped me now, but he is just sitting. I can't also skip this scene in MCM. I had a similar problem with Alvor. Could you give me a setstage number to skip this scene, Or sam solution to this problem.

It is important, that you have to go back to a save BEFORE the scene is startet, there you have to set the checkbox in the mcm menu and then do the dialogue again which triggers the scene.

If you have already started the scene, got stuck, and then set the checkbox, nothing will happen.

=/

but one or 2 pages ago, someone mentioned you have to rescue one of the guys in Helgen first

Thank you for your response.  It reminded me that with this particular game I didn't go to Helgen and find the burnt corpse or Hadvar in the cave.  When I did that with my PC, it completed the first quest and enabled me to continue with your Windhelm Slavery scenario.

Yay!   back on track  =)  It might be worth a note somewhere to remind LaL users that they need to complete the LaL second chance scenario to finish the starting quest.

If you have Live Another Life installed you must complete the quest. That starts the Before The Storm quest.

no, there isn't (ye)

=/

yet? you mean you plan to put going back to "special" prison in riften ? That would be cool. Btw i must say this mod is more detailed than many games out right now. You did really a great job. I hope you will add more storyline after enslavement of solitude and end party. I personally enjoy your work alot!

Hi all,

For me it doesn't work in Breezehome. Probably a collusion with Alicia painslut ?

Can you give more details, what does 'doesn't work' mean?

As a comment, Breezehome as a players home is declared a not enslaved zone, so the enforcer does nothing here.

So it was in the original slaverun and I didn't change that. I haven't done the same for the other players home, as I haven't make a decision if I like that or not.

The sex dialog doesn't work as long as Aicia Pain slut is active Slavery law isn't active in Breezehome. Sorry for my bad english.

hi all i need help. when i talk to Zaid about the carriage problem he says TODO male slaver MOD end here and nothing happened do anyone know why?

Mod is still in development you have to hope male slaver quest will be complited soon.

I see lot of people use "Alternate Start" mod but "Skyrim Unbound" works better for start not bounding to Helgen and problems with Ulfric and other things. 

hi all i need help. when i talk to Zaid about the carriage problem he says TODO male slaver MOD end here and nothing happened do anyone know why?

Mod is still in development you have to hope male slaver quest will be complited soon.

I see lot of people use "Alternate Start" mod but "Skyrim Unbound" works better for start not bounding to Helgen and problems with Ulfric and other things. 

so i have to play as a female to play the whole story? :(

im doing the riverwood enslavement quest and Sigrid is dead so i cant completed it so anyone know how to skip the mission?

oh, I resurrect some needed NPCs at the start of a quest, but I forgot Sigrid (added now).

But as you need Sigrid, I assume you are playing as a male and the quest ends at the moment after Riverwood.

I you want you can do a setstage (you can find the quest id in a spoiler tag in the OP) or go back to a safegame before the Alvor quest startet, and do prid refid of sigrid, moveto player , resurrect

so i have to play as a female to play the whole story? :(

The male questline will be continued when the female slavery quest is finished (in about a month, I hope).