Kenjoka,

thank you for this mod. Loads of content, very stable, very well done, sir! I am currently in the process of enslaving Markarth and only had a few game crashes and no major bugs. And all that on a laptop that already struggles to run Skyrim unmodded...

Feedback for debugging:

- Whenever you are going back to Zaid to get new instructions for the next city, you have to be careful that he is not actively searching for a slave to have some fun. It will skip the scene with the PC and fail to start the next quest. I had to reload several times and wait for Zaid to finish his fun before talking to him.

- During the mining quests I only found two "horny miners" inside each mine, but had to do way more than two "tasks" with them. It seemed a bit rediculous to try to distract the same two miners over and over again. You'd think they would catch on to the scheme after the second time...? ;)

Question / Request:

Is there some feature that would prevent the PC from just fleeing from Whiterun after the initial enslavement? The "Report to Brutus every x days" feature seems inactive in my game so far. I could just avoid Whiterun and noone would ever bother me about slavery anymore - or is there some devious bounty hunter that would haul my girl back to Zaid? I'd love some sort of special device (collar for example) that would force you back after a set time.

I had a question, the "Branding device of doom" ?

It works fine as far as the Player AI control, and it goes through the 4 motions of branding the player. right cheek, left cheek, left buttox, and between shoulder blade's just fine.

But it keeps popping up on screen failed to do what ever tattoo should have been applied., ( as in suck, cock, fuck me that sort of thing )

I have "Corintio's Progressive Tat's" installed, and active. 

I can put them on my player manually no problem.

Also they seem to get put on most of the time by the master when i tell him my tattoo's have faded out some.

I was just sort of wondering if the Machine was also suppose to install them ?

oh, maybe I forgot that dialogue  option for re applying the tatoos

here is the current status of the tatoo usage (if not disabled in the mcm menu):

for the branding machine 4 tatoos are hardcoded, all 4 from the sluts tatoo set (2 face, 2 body tatoos), so you need this tatoo set (see OP) and corinthios

at the start of the slavetraining you get 2 hardcodes face tatoos for sluts tatoo set and stage 1 for corinthios, but only if you don't have the branding machine and are on the "hard" enslavement"

in the mainquest you get another stage from corinthios set for each major set

the dialogue option probably does what was my first version, reapplying the 4 hardcoded tatoos from slut tatoos

I neglected the branding machine a little bit, maybe I will rework it and also use it for the main quest steps:

- Zaid leads you in the branding cell

- one branding is applied

- Zaid gives you some extra "rewards" ;)

Hi, Kenjoka, love the mod!

Just wanted to ask, if there is a certain way to activate a single race for a single city by console or by MCM. That would be great for role-playing (Stormcloak territory enslaves Bosmer, Altmer, Dunmer, Argonian, Imperials, but not Nords, etc.).

Or Riften has degenerated for all Races, but not the other cities.

Thanks for reading, bye!

hm, I don't think I will do some race specific things or this is on very low priority

Hi all

I have a problem: playing as slave, when Zaid binds my arms, my arms are missing XD I can't see them anymore. Same happens for my follower. I probably miss some resource... any hint? Thx in advance

the armbinder and all devices come from devious devices mod, so you have a problem with that installation. Maybe you install it again, what body type are you using?

When I leave the city, I can't get my items out of the chest. When I talk to Brutus, I don't get any dialogue options connected to this. Could someone explain how this part works?

for some clarification:

when talking to Brutus you have 5 responses, as a female player of course

- 1: leads to "hard" enslavement

- 2: leads to "soft" enslavement

- 3: you are not a slave, but your inventory is confiscated, starts the "Naked, but free" quest. Here you can get your things back, by talking to Sven , the guy next to Brutus

- 4: you are dovakhin and will be the fem dom (very, very short quest)

- 5: you volunteer, and are enslaved

for 1, 2, 5, there is no "normal" way to get your things back, but I will be introducing ways

so use the console :D

Kenjoka,

thank you for this mod. Loads of content, very stable, very well done, sir! I am currently in the process of enslaving Markarth and only had a few game crashes and no major bugs. And all that on a laptop that already struggles to run Skyrim unmodded...

Feedback for debugging:

- Whenever you are going back to Zaid to get new instructions for the next city, you have to be careful that he is not actively searching for a slave to have some fun. It will skip the scene with the PC and fail to start the next quest. I had to reload several times and wait for Zaid to finish his fun before talking to him.

- During the mining quests I only found two "horny miners" inside each mine, but had to do way more than two "tasks" with them. It seemed a bit rediculous to try to distract the same two miners over and over again. You'd think they would catch on to the scheme after the second time...? ;)

Question / Request:

Is there some feature that would prevent the PC from just fleeing from Whiterun after the initial enslavement? The "Report to Brutus every x days" feature seems inactive in my game so far. I could just avoid Whiterun and noone would ever bother me about slavery anymore - or is there some devious bounty hunter that would haul my girl back to Zaid? I'd love some sort of special device (collar for example) that would force you back after a set time.

#1: hm, that happened never in my tests, but i will have a look. For the miners, I added 2 additional miners in each mine as addons for the 2 miners that are already there during the day, maybe they leave for the night, I didnt't check that

#2: the reporting back is only active after the Morthal prequest, so a bit later in the game.

I am thinking of introducing some sort of global difiiculty level for slaverun; so, for the dificult mode, the reporting demand will start when enslaved, and you cannot free choice which task you wanna do, but must do that task that you get random and more

another question about SerialStrip,it works only when i press the hot key,will it works automaticly?

which version of serial strip do you use? I tested with the 1.1.1 beta and it should work automaticaly

this mod works well in my computer,thanks for your great work.

and then ,is there any way that i can get my goods back ?

after you are enslaved? no, not yet, but there will be

at the moment you can just lockpick the chest with the console or use additem mod to get you the key

Great mod :D! I already played the old version, but it give me many bug problms, but this new remake its doing fine. One question i am a female player so they change for male slaves is there a way to change female? or Both? 

Sorry, I didn't understand that question(s)

I've got a problem in this mod's quest progression.  After having expanded to Riverwood and done the quest for the wagons (where you fuck a horse), I turned the quest in with Zaid.  It completed, but did not initialize the next part.  There is no dialogue with Zaid to start exanding to Falkreath.

can you do a 'sqs slv_mainquest' ? you should be at stage 2300 and the dialogue to continue is

Please, Master, I will do anything to please you, maybe I can suck your cock?

I also have a problem. Whipping animations doesn't work at all except one at the begining. I don't have any other mods, just requirments and some recomended mods

can you post a papyrus log and load order please?

As a general comment: my plan was to release tomorrow a new version, but my graphic card broke today in the morning, just as I wanted to start testing. I am now back at testing with an old, a realy old graphic card with only 1gig. Well my mini MO profile runs with skyrim, but I have to use also realy low settings and skrim looks 'different' now :D

So, maybe it will take a few days longer with the update.

Sry my english, is not my native language. :) My question is, beeing a mistress slave master i can only slave males, but i was wondering if it is possible beeing mistress but enslave females? :)

Don't worry , my english is even worse :D

As I paused the femdom quest line, I didn't stop thinking about it.

Some weeks ago I did some test, and for the femdom quest, when the females in whiterun start to rape the males I wasn't happy about that (also I scripted it :D )

For the male questline the male PC will work in the slavery organisation and the enforcer logic will be the same as now, male will rape the female. And I thought shouldn't be the femdom quest line be exact the same, with the female PC be of course immune and be the only exception? The femdom PC will have some special rights, but the rest of the environment will be the same, a male slavery organisation, and females as slaves.

Really, I don't want the mod in with the rest of my load. It fights with almost everything that has to do with arousal.

The animation to cover oneself is the same one used in Defeat, it would be nice to see it implimented in the Sexlab Arouals Redux, but it seems to activate at wierd times (even when the character/NPC is wearing clothes) or not activate when it should in SSFF.

The constent "You gain fame in this area" is annoying.

It is in a Beta form (.95) and maybe it will have a better way to work with other mods in the future, but it is unusable with this one at this time.

both mods are still in alpha stage right now, so it is fair that you ignore them, until they are more stable.

you also have the choice to ignore the slaverun_comments and sex fame mod.  slaverun_reloaded.esp has everything to play the quest mods, just not the NPC comments

it's very unlikely that I will go back to do the comments myself

oh, and I disable the "cover yourself", "remove children" and "put some random devices on npc" feature of sex fame framework every time I start a new character, as I don't want that features also, but as I can disable them, everythings ok for me

[...]

Kenjoka,

Feedback for debugging:

Question / Request:

#1: hm, that happened never in my tests, but i will have a look. For the miners, I added 2 additional miners in each mine as addons for the 2 miners that are already there during the day, maybe they leave for the night, I didnt't check that

#2: the reporting back is only active after the Morthal prequest, so a bit later in the game.

I am thinking of introducing some sort of global difiiculty level for slaverun; so, for the dificult mode, the reporting demand will start when enslaved, and you cannot free choice which task you wanna do, but must do that task that you get random and more

Quite sure there were only two miners inside the first mine (quicksilver) but I don't know the time anymore. I didn't search the second (iron) mine extensively though.

I like your idea of a difficulty level, just about what I miss in this mod! There is just something missing if the PC is not forced to do the quests imo.

Hello, I need a little advice for those more expert.  Everything is working well except the animals and undead are missing their "important parts" for the sex scenes.  What mod would you think I am missing?  I already have MNC9.3 and of course all the FNIS stuff.  What am I missing?

Thx  =)

Hello, I need a little advice for those more expert.  Everything is working well except the animals and undead are missing their "important parts" for the sex scenes.  What mod would you think I am missing?  I already have MNC9.3 and of course all the FNIS stuff.  What am I missing?

Thx  =)

Something wrong with your More nasty critters installation I would guess http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/ .  That would be the page to get help on that.

So, mod worked excellently up to enslavement point. After my character got stripped outside the gate saving and loading time started increasing drastically leading me to give up on playing altogether. I had also mysteriously experienced two versions for running the same autosave of enter ring Dragonsreach after you were stripped outside the gate. One had my character 'blacking out' and then waking into being forced into slavery, eventually she is lead to the dungeon with a group of guards and Aela and Ria, and they... just stand about, nothing happening. A different run of that save let my character talk to the slave master and choose enslavement... during that quest chain none of the mention sex scenes were actually played - my character approached the Jarl, nothing happened, and the quest continued. Same with the falmer in the dungeon, nothing happens.,,

Thx  =)

I use MNC 9.3, too and what I always do for a new character is , open the MCM menu of MNC and press "reregister all mods"

anyway:

I just uploaded the next version with the main quest continued to Windhelm

So, mod worked excellently up to enslavement point. After my character got stripped outside the gate saving and loading time started increasing drastically leading me to give up on playing altogether. I had also mysteriously experienced two versions for running the same autosave of enter ring Dragonsreach after you were stripped outside the gate. One had my character 'blacking out' and then waking into being forced into slavery, eventually she is lead to the dungeon with a group of guards and Aela and Ria, and they... just stand about, nothing happening. A different run of that save let my character talk to the slave master and choose enslavement... during that quest chain none of the mention sex scenes were actually played - my character approached the Jarl, nothing happened, and the quest continued. Same with the falmer in the dungeon, nothing happens.,,

I experienced something similar. Coming back from Riften after the Alchemy quest, Zaid said that Eric should test this Viagrix with me. Instead, a textbox appeared saying I was led into a cage full of nude slaves, I blacked out and woke up inside Dragonsreach. Zaid and the other slaver (at the opposite cage) went through some initial enslavement dialogue and sex scenes never happened with everyone just standing around. For me, a reload fixed this.

I also have this issue with the huge loading / saving times. Even just waiting takes a minute or so from pressing Enter to the time actually moving. Autosave takes a minute. Fast travelling as well. Manual saves take even longer. No idea what the problem is, the save sizes are at 7 MB so no bloating there. When I loaded the same save on a faster computer the issue disappeared. No difference there to other saves.

Might just be my slow computer - when I progressed more, I encountered more bugs and glitches.

- The farm animal quest  bugged out badly, the scene inside Whiterun with (Alfhild Battle Born?) didn't spawn dogs, we just kept standing around. I had to console advance the quest through most of the stages because she was just standing there being "busy" and I couln't talk to here anymore. "Recycleactor" didn't help as well.

- The Riften Jail Quest was also tricky, I couln't figure out how to progress through the days. Sleeping didn't advance the quest nor did talking to the Argonian. Had to to some setstages there as well.

- Then, just after the Morthal questline, Sexlab / SOS bugged out on me and all the males kept their underwear on during the sex scenes. Still struggling with this one, reinstalling SOS didn't fix it and the troubleshooting there didn't help either.

The being said - an update! Thanks Kenjoka! :)

- The farm animal quest  bugged out badly, the scene inside Whiterun with (Alfhild Battle Born?) didn't spawn dogs, we just kept standing around. I had to console advance the quest through most of the stages because she was just standing there being "busy" and I couln't talk to here anymore. "Recycleactor" didn't help as well.

- The Riften Jail Quest was also tricky, I couln't figure out how to progress through the days. Sleeping didn't advance the quest nor did talking to the Argonian. Had to to some setstages there as well.

For the first one Alfhild needs to be at her farm outside whiterun. I just consoled her to there and then then the dogs did spawn.

For the second I just slept 24 hours 2 times and after that Maul came to pick me up

Last one I don't know what causes that.

Thx  =)

That happens sometimes. Go into the creature framework Mcm menu and click on "reload all mods" (or something like that). Try again. your issue should be solved and the animal parts should be back.

Saving time takes more than 2 minutes for me now... and no animations happen.

Restarted the game with fewer mods running thinking it might have been the issue - mods I have running now are (copying from active Data Files list in launcher)

Sexlab

Devious Devices (Assests, Integration, Expansion)

Creature Framework

SexLab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

RaceCompatibility

hdtHighHeel

ApachiiHair

ApachiHairMales

HighResTexturePack02

HighResTexturePack03

TheEyesOfBeauty

skyui

zarias_restraints

DeviousDeviants

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

SexLab_Dialogues

HentaiCreatures

MoreNastyCritters

HighResTexturePack01

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

dD- Realistic Ragdoll Force - realistic

FNISspells

CharacterMakingExtender

EnhancedCharacterEdit

NonSexLabAnimationsPack

XPMSE

AradiaLivingArmor JE

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks

Remodelled Armor - Vanilla Replacer (also for Dawnguard & Dragonborn)

Apropos

SlvaeTats

TentacleArmor

Auto Unequip Ammo

BrandingDeviceOfDoom

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF]

Slvaerun_Reloaded

MilkModNEW

Slaverun_Reloaded_ Comments

Retried the path when Guards outside enslave you, the game is fast and saving is almost instantaneous up to that point. After that though screen loading and saving starts lagging, getting increasingly longer as I progress.

The Jarl animation never happens, neither does the following falmer one.

I also have a weird glitch with the armbinder, my characters arms hangout of it with her hands missing.

Any help will be really appreciated, it seems like an incredible and well thought out mod and I would love to be able to play it. ^^"

Thx  =)

That happens sometimes. Go into the creature framework Mcm menu and click on "reload all mods" (or something like that). Try again. your issue should be solved and the animal parts should be back.

Thank you so much for responding to my request!  =)

This sounds like a scripting overload problem, you may have too many scripts running at once so none of them finish in a timely fashion and more scripts get started than can be completed so the game grows extremely sluggish.

Here's a more complete description of what might be happening: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-21-december-2015/?p=1447057

i am disapointed because in windhelm i can not find the jarl.will somebody tell me what's wrong with it

Probably you have started the game with an alternative start mod. Ulfric (and Tullius) won't appear in your game until you visit helgen and see the dragon fly away

yes it's just that ,now everything works well,many thanks

My game is freezing everytime after the Text shows up with "Whiterun Guard is searching for a Sklave to fuck"..

Any Ideas?

Do you use a sexlab version < 1.61?

If yes upgrade to 1.61+, it's a fantastic sexlab version in my opinion, which fixed all freeze problems for me

For the first one Alfhild needs to be at her farm outside whiterun. I just consoled her to there and then then the dogs did spawn.

For the second I just slept 24 hours 2 times and after that Maul came to pick me up

Last one I don't know what causes that.

Yes, with the last update, I put Alfhild on the farm, when the scene with the horses is done,

so if you go to her at once it should work, but I don't disabled her logic going back to town, maybe I will do that in the next version,

as if you wait some time she will walk back to whiterun in the evening and the same problem will happen

for the prison cell in Riften thats exactly what I did, there is a 24h hour timer and when it's over your first day in the cell is over,

so you can wait and talk with the argonian, get some drink from him :D or just sleep the 24 hours

Is it safe to swap to the new version in a game?  In this case the Slaverun quest has not started yet, that is, Whiterun is still free.

I think it should be, but please don't enslave me if it doesn't :blush:

I experienced something similar. Coming back from Riften after the Alchemy quest, Zaid said that Eric should test this Viagrix with me. Instead, a textbox appeared saying I was led into a cage full of nude slaves, I blacked out and woke up inside Dragonsreach. Zaid and the other slaver (at the opposite cage) went through some initial enslavement dialogue and sex scenes never happened with everyone just standing around. For me, a reload fixed this.

I also have this issue with the huge loading / saving times. Even just waiting takes a minute or so from pressing Enter to the time actually moving. Autosave takes a minute. Fast travelling as well. Manual saves take even longer. No idea what the problem is, the save sizes are at 7 MB so no bloating there. When I loaded the same save on a faster computer the issue disappeared. No difference there to other saves.

Might just be my slow computer - when I progressed more, I encountered more bugs and glitches.

- Then, just after the Morthal questline, Sexlab / SOS bugged out on me and all the males kept their underwear on during the sex scenes. Still struggling with this one, reinstalling SOS didn't fix it and the troubleshooting there didn't help either.

The being said - an update! Thanks Kenjoka! :)

The scene you got coming back from Riften is the enslavement scene.

Do you use "deviously enslaved" mod ?

This mod and simple slavery, which shouldn't be relevant here, are the only one sending an event which can trigger this scene.

Of course it shouldn't happen here.

For the lag, do you have a papyrus log, loadorder.txt?

Thx  =)

There is another simple one I am sure could not be the problem, but might be worth mentioning . In loversLab you have to allow animal sex there is a check for that.

Also what has been mentioned about the last menu in LoversLab >> Re-register animations, is very important, which will cause you to need to register with loversLab again in Zazanimationpack, the second menu there.

But these are just Idea's. The nasty creatures page is really where you should find your info on this one. I don't see it as a problem from this mod.

Restarted the game with fewer mods running thinking it might have been the issue - mods I have running now are (copying from active Data Files list in launcher)

Sexlab

Creature Framework

SexLab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

RaceCompatibility

hdtHighHeel

ApachiiHair

ApachiHairMales

HighResTexturePack02

HighResTexturePack03

TheEyesOfBeauty

skyui

zarias_restraints

DeviousDeviants

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

SexLab_Dialogues

HentaiCreatures

MoreNastyCritters

HighResTexturePack01

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

FNISspells

CharacterMakingExtender

EnhancedCharacterEdit

NonSexLabAnimationsPack

XPMSE

AradiaLivingArmor JE

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

Apropos

SlvaeTats

TentacleArmor

Auto Unequip Ammo

BrandingDeviceOfDoom

Slvaerun_Reloaded

MilkModNEW

Retried the path when Guards outside enslave you, the game is fast and saving is almost instantaneous up to that point. After that though screen loading and saving starts lagging, getting increasingly longer as I progress.

I also have a weird glitch with the armbinder, my characters arms hangout of it with her hands missing.

Any help will be really appreciated, it seems like an incredible and well thought out mod and I would love to be able to play it. ^^"

Not sure which of your mods it is, but I had to disable Beeing Female to get SLV to run.  Does Milk Mod economy have a bunch of background stuff firing all the time?

Sexlab

Creature Framework

SexLab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

RaceCompatibility

hdtHighHeel

ApachiiHair

ApachiHairMales

HighResTexturePack02

HighResTexturePack03

TheEyesOfBeauty

skyui

zarias_restraints

DeviousDeviants

SexLabNudeCreatures

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

SexLab_Dialogues

HentaiCreatures

MoreNastyCritters

HighResTexturePack01

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

FNISspells

CharacterMakingExtender

EnhancedCharacterEdit

NonSexLabAnimationsPack

XPMSE

AradiaLivingArmor JE

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

Apropos

SlvaeTats

TentacleArmor

Auto Unequip Ammo

BrandingDeviceOfDoom

Slvaerun_Reloaded

MilkModNEW

Not sure which of your mods it is, but I had to disable Beeing Female to get SLV to run.  Does Milk Mod economy have a bunch of background stuff firing all the time?

Milkmod does! Though I noticed it's also included as a part of Slaverun... Slaverun mod searches for it should I still disable?