i am having a problem with alvor in riverwood he will walk to the cross in the road to whip player but the player doesn't  move non of the skips fix it and getting closer to the cross doesn't fix it either

do you happen to use SD+ ?

Hello. I am getting some horrible fps loss (like < 20 fps) with the mod ever since talking to Brutus after Balgruuf legalizes slavery in Whiterun. Any idea what to do?

Update - Disabling the "Enforcer" options from MCM seems to work, but of course that makes the experience a bit dampened.

I don't know why the hit is so big though. My CPU is probably decent enough - an AMD fx 6300 6-core cpu.

beside the script itself, the main difference that happen is that all girls get naked. do you have lot of NPC mods ?

do you use Sexlab Aroused, or Sexlab Aroused Redux ? both will increase the load when there is lot of naked npcs, even if the old Aroused is way worse on that point ^^,

it could also be a problem of skeleton. what body type do you use and skeleton ?

If he's using uber hi-res body textures (60MB each dds) then when everybody gets naked that could cause the slowdowns.

I see. Yes I am using Sexlab Aroused(Redux)and Mature skin texture(though the medium res 1024*1024 version). So maybe that's it. Don't have any mods that increase the number of NPCs though.

hmm, medium res is not enough to explain such a drop. maybe you have other mods that have scripts working when girls are naked ? you could show us a load order and papyrus log, it might help find out what's wrong

I need some help , having CTD when my character been punished(whipped) by bretus and swen, does anyone has same problem as mine?

at what moment does the CTD happen exactly ?

Here is the load order and papyrus log.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

i am having a problem with alvor in riverwood he will walk to the cross in the road to whip player but the player doesn't  move non of the skips fix it and getting closer to the cross doesn't fix it either

Hello. I am getting some horrible fps loss (like < 20 fps) with the mod ever since talking to Brutus after Balgruuf legalizes slavery in Whiterun. Any idea what to do?

Update - Disabling the "Enforcer" options from MCM seems to work, but of course that makes the experience a bit dampened.

I don't know why the hit is so big though. My CPU is probably decent enough - an AMD fx 6300 6-core cpu.

beside the script itself, the main difference that happen is that all girls get naked. do you have lot of NPC mods ?

do you use Sexlab Aroused, or Sexlab Aroused Redux ? both will increase the load when there is lot of naked npcs, even if the old Aroused is way worse on that point ^^,

it could also be a problem of skeleton. what body type do you use and skeleton ?

If he's using uber hi-res body textures (60MB each dds) then when everybody gets naked that could cause the slowdowns.

I see. Yes I am using Sexlab Aroused(Redux)and Mature skin texture(though the medium res 1024*1024 version). So maybe that's it. Don't have any mods that increase the number of NPCs though.

hmm, medium res is not enough to explain such a drop. maybe you have other mods that have scripts working when girls are naked ? you could show us a load order and papyrus log, it might help find out what's wrong

I need some help , having CTD when my character been punished(whipped) by bretus and swen, does anyone has same problem as mine?

hmm i don't see anything that could explain such a drop...

maybe a problem of skeleton ? do you have the last XPMSE skeleton ?

hmm i don't see anything that could explain such a drop...

maybe a problem of skeleton ? do you have the last XPMSE skeleton ?

I am using XP32 skeleton. Not the Extended one. Will try the extended one then...

Update - Seems like that fixed it. o_o

also you might have to got it work, I am not 100% sure

P.S. My Papyrus is very poor so this may be all wet Idea...

[[[ I got past this by console

1. help "slv_riverwoodslavery" this got me the Id number of the Quest

2. help "slv_Mainquest" this got me the Id number of the main Quest

3. setstage "riverwoodslavery ID number" 2500

4. setstage "MainQuest ID number" 2000

5. however I must have missed something because after this even though the quest finished at Zaid or what ever Masters name is I got the quest to get the carriage drivers help, finished it, but after that, All I had was He needed more money, and some quests around town, but the main quest never advanced to any of the other towns.

I will probably have to open tesV, and check the next stage I need to continue. I just have not done so yet. ]]]

EDIT I got it I just missed one of the dialogue choices, It sounded like just a regular sex act call, and I over looked it. the suck member choice. :-/

I just checked the scripts, hm, it seems even the new NPCs like Mundus should be in now in Dragonsreach, as they should be enabled by setting the quest stage

anyway, I hope the Delphine problem will be fixed in the next version (coming about next weekend). It's coded but not tested yet

yes I got it to work after doing this

1. help "slv_riverwoodslavery" this got me the Id number of the Quest

2. help "slv_Mainquest" this got me the Id number of the main Quest

3. setstage "riverwoodslavery ID number" 2500

4. setstage "MainQuest ID number" 2000

I just missed one of the dialogue Options after the Carriage service quest. 

It was the one where you beg to suck penis, and that advanced the quest.

Hi, just a question. the slave trainning after "service the jarl" is a part of the main quest or can I use SLV_Slavetrainning (if i write it well) to switch the first "lesson"? 

That say me "you forced to go to the bloodcross" but my PC just stay near the jailer, I can move as I want, Go to the cross manually, but nothing happens. I can't speak again to the NPC. He is "in scene" but always sit on chair. 

I can't skip scene with MCM because this option doesn't work for me, but I can toggle the two first "skip". Not the two last "skip scene" and "enable PC... (don't remember the right words)"

I like this version because on the main mod, i was CTD or freeze on some parts in whiterun. And this version don't need prison overhaul, that's great  :D

Hi, just a question. the slave trainning after "service the jarl" is a part of the main quest or can I use SLV_Slavetrainning (if i write it well) to switch the first "lesson"? 

That say me "you forced to go to the bloodcross" but my PC just stay near the jailer, I can move as I want, Go to the cross manually, but nothing happens. I can't speak again to the NPC. He is "in scene" but always sit on chair. 

I can't skip scene with MCM because this option doesn't work for me, but I can toggle the two first "skip". Not the two last "skip scene" and "enable PC... (don't remember the right words)"

I like this version because on the main mod, i was CTD or freeze on some parts in whiterun. And this version don't need prison overhaul, that's great  :D

Argh, you are right, I bugged the 'skip scene' checkbox :( I am sorry,

it will be fixed in the next version

I have a problem. I can't talk to Falion inside his house because he thinks I'm trespassing. Since I can only get the dialogue while I'm inside his house I can't continue the quest. Any ideas how to solve this?

I had this problem also.

I finally just setstage past this quest, I think the end stage or chat with the Jarl stage was 5000

this is quest "SLV_mainquestSpecial6" I think.

I got the Quest ID number by typing in console

help "SLV_mainquestSpecial6"

then in console typed

setstage "Quest_ID Number" 5000

I know you will miss a few sexlab animations but it was the quickest way for me to get past it, and get the I think valuable ending to this quest.

I have a problem. I can't talk to Falion inside his house because he thinks I'm trespassing. Since I can only get the dialogue while I'm inside his house I can't continue the quest. Any ideas how to solve this?

I don't know if a quest changes this, but Falion is a merchant for alchemy supply also.

So if you visit his house between 9am and 5 pm (maybe 6pm) everything should be ok.

In all my tests I was too early and had to wait til his door was unlocked and then I entered without problems. Also if you are inside at the begin of the evening, then he suddenly wants you to leave, that's just normal skyrim logic.

hi, i really like the Concept of this mod and it seems to work without problems for me. But I have one suggestion for a minor change.

The chores you have to do, in my oppinon, whould be bether if they wouldn' t be repetable chores. How about instead of five

random chores you have to do between every important misson, just one that is fixed. For example before you can bring the enslavement laws

to riverwood you have to make five women in witherun remove thier clothes. Later then, when you want to bring the enslavement laws to another city 

there is one rebelious slave. 

is it just me or the slave boots misalign all animations (even when there's clear boots height in sexlab menu checked)

The pony boots do not seem to have the offset that screws up all my animations.  but many other High heel items do.

This is a problem, There is another Mod out there that is suppose addresses this issue, I think

SexLab NiO High Heels Handler

I have not tried it though, and I may be wrong about that.

Not sure if somebody else mentioned it before, but: there is an MCM option to reduce the checks of enforcer. If disabling helps, i guess it's just too much scriptload, i've doubled the time for checks, that should help and you can still have all content :)

is it just me or the slave boots misalign all animations (even when there's clear boots height in sexlab menu checked)

The pony boots do not seem to have the offset that screws up all my animations.  but many other High heel items do.

This is a problem, There is another Mod out there that is suppose addresses this issue, I think

SexLab NiO High Heels Handler

with sexlab 1.61b NiO High Heels is automatically handled ^^, just like HDT high Heels

and it works perfectly for me

Not sure if somebody else mentioned it before, but: there is an MCM option to reduce the checks of enforcer. If disabling helps, i guess it's just too much scriptload, i've doubled the time for checks, that should help and you can still have all content :)

yes there is that option, though generic_name got his problem resolved, he didnt have the latest XPMSE skeleton :)

Hi,

Just a question, Is SD+ create incompatibilities with this mod?

I've tried to start this mod by the normal way with the prequest and I'm blocked at the first lesson (slave trainning)

And I've tried to start with Simple Slavery, that switch the prequest (logic) and nothing happens after Zaid speak about a "gangbanging" but... I decide to use the option dialogue of SD+  "I need a strong hand blabla..." and Zaid lead me to the "dungeon" where there is many NPC and Farkas with Aela, but here, nothing happens to.

Hi,

Just a question, Is SD+ create incompatibilities with this mod?

I've tried to start this mod by the normal way with the prequest and I'm blocked at the first lesson (slave trainning)

And I've tried to start with Simple Slavery, that switch the prequest (logic) and nothing happens after Zaid speak about a "gangbanging" but... I decide to use the option dialogue of SD+  "I need a strong hand blabla..." and Zaid lead me to the "dungeon" where there is many NPC and Farkas with Aela, but here, nothing happens to.

yes, SD+ can break Slaverun. same for Prison overhaul and SLUTS btw ^^,

Hi all,

Wall of text ahead (will add a tl;dr).

I appear to be having trouble with Slaverun. I have installed all the appropriate requirements and some animation packs for the sex scene themselves, but I cannot seem to trigger them. For example, as a female character, I talk to the slaver in charge of the player's confiscated inventory chest outside of the city gates after leaving Slaverun for the first time. As anyone who has played the mod knows, at this point he refuses to give my stuff back but allows me to either pay him off, suck him off, or work for the slavers. I selected the sex option, and the conversation ends. At this point though, the animation doesn't trigger. I can talk to the slaver again and he acts as if the animation had played out and gives me the key to the chest. I can continue with the mod, but no animations will trigger.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the mod, or if I've screwed up somewhere by not downloading the correct mods and I'm inclined to believe that is what's happened, but even so I would appreciate any help. 

Tl;dr- Animations aren't triggering, need help. 

Hi all,

Wall of text ahead (will add a tl;dr).

I appear to be having trouble with Slaverun. I have installed all the appropriate requirements and some animation packs for the sex scene themselves, but I cannot seem to trigger them. For example, as a female character, I talk to the slaver in charge of the player's confiscated inventory chest outside of the city gates after leaving Slaverun for the first time. As anyone who has played the mod knows, at this point he refuses to give my stuff back but allows me to either pay him off, suck him off, or work for the slavers. I selected the sex option, and the conversation ends. At this point though, the animation doesn't trigger. I can talk to the slaver again and he acts as if the animation had played out and gives me the key to the chest. I can continue with the mod, but no animations will trigger.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the mod, or if I've screwed up somewhere by not downloading the correct mods and I'm inclined to believe that is what's happened, but even so I would appreciate any help. 

Tl;dr- Animations aren't triggering, need help. 

But sexlab and sex animations work for other mods ? Did you make a test with sexlab matchmaker?

You know that sexlab has to be started after loading it the first time in the MCM Menu?

For me it doesn't work in Breezehome. Probably a collusion with Alicia painslut ?

Can you give more details, what does 'doesn't work' mean?

As a comment, Breezehome as a players home is declared a not enslaved zone, so the enforcer does nothing here.

So it was in the original slaverun and I didn't change that. I haven't done the same for the other players home, as I haven't make a decision if I like that or not.

with sexlab 1.61b NiO High Heels is automatically handled ^^, just like HDT high Heels

i've had 1.61b installed

those are the boots i've had issues with:

U3uUA22.jpg

maybe it's because of ZaZ but i didn't register it's animations, disabled override and disbled bound animations both in zaz and dd

i've had 1.61b installed

U3uUA22.jpg

maybe it's because of ZaZ but i didn't register it's animations, disabled override and disbled bound animations both in zaz and dd

hmm, i can't see your pic, it won't load xD

anyway i'm not sure Zaz would be the cause. do you have any other mod that touch NiOverride ?

i've had 1.61b installed

U3uUA22.jpg

Yeppers ! I am running 1.61b as well, and FNIS 6.2, and FNIS sexywalk 6.1, latest SKSE I can find ..lol.

I may need to recheck hdtHighHeel.esm see if I have the latest.

It may be something I have not ticked somewhere. I will keep looking.

But anyway the Pony boots no problems, and I do not seem to have trouble with Elewin Pump's.

But the really high DD boots with the nice lacing up the front, "I forget name" they mess up my level in the sex animations.

so far only real problems I have bumped into, and they may well be self inflicted are..

1. Delphine in Riverwood, a problem with dialogue not starting, over ridden by the Skyrim main quest dialogue

2. Falion, I had a little trouble with trespassing in his home, but i may have done that my self, I will have to test that again if I ever play back to that point.

3. Battle Born lady never showed up in the animal trouble Quest, so I had to console advance that one. Not sure why that was. But the person name was in my Quest journal, however she was not at the battle born farm.

[ The first lady showed up fine, and the creatures that attacked us, but after that all I had was a journal update to go speak with the battle born lady, but no map marker, or lady ]

I went to earlier save and re-tried this a few times, but no luck.

4. I had a little trouble getting the quest dialogue to pop up for the Winterhold quest. but it finally did pop up.

5. The visitors you have to meet with in the dungeon.  They function fine, but I never got a quest marker to where they were, I just had to find them.

I think this is and important meeting, as it looks like it might have something to do with perhaps your eventual salvation, or doom.

Just had a play through of the mod all the way to Winterhold.  It worked pretty good even with a bunch of other mods.  There are four things I would like to share, one may be a bug.

1.  Dead characters that were needed for specific quests.  I detailed this earlier and was able to use a workaround.  Just thought I would mention it here.

2.  The only major issue I had with the current mod (07 Jan. 2016), at the end of enslaving Winterhold the "Whiterun Slavery Laws" became chaotic.  The law was being enforced all over the map in odd locations not near any city.  An example, Solitude and the area around it was fine but as you walked towards Mount Kilkreath a section of the road had the law enforced.  This happened at sections around Lake Inalta as well.  I could turn off the "Reporting" toggle in the MCM that let the game be playable so it didn't impact me until later.

3.  I was playing the mode were my character had to report to Brutus and give him 1000 gold.  This was working well until the Whiterun Slavery Laws became broken.  When leaving Windhelm on a quest a rabbit grabbed me from behind, bound me and sent me back to Zaid and Mundus.

4.  I still have problems with the enforcer settngs. When males call slaves for sex often my game will freeze.  If nobody else is reporting this it could simply be a bad mix of mods on my part.  I simply turn off enforcer settings and use Cursed Loot Sex Attacks feature and it has the same vibe.

That's about it.  The mod is amazing, engrossing and very well done.  The arena was a great deal of fun and it will be interesting to see if you do more with that.

There is one other item I would like to mention.  After I completed the mod I decided I would have my slave run away.  She still was supposed to report to Brutus every ten days and give him 1000 gold.  After the last report I had her run off to Riften where the Face Sculptor removed her tattoos, changed her name and face.  She then left for Solitude to start a new life.  Things were going great and then the inevitable happened, She was late in reporting to Brutus and eventually the mod would catch her and send her back.  This was a great deal of fun playing as a runaway slave.  I know you have much to do finishing off Solitude/Windhelm and the conclusion of the mod but if you get the chance to add a more immersive and interactive runaway slave scenario it would be much appreciated.  Instead of the default random citizen maybe have slavers track her down, similar to the bounty hunter when a player's bounty is too high.