I am still getting CTD after every whipping.. Is it this mod or another that is causing that?

I have the same problem, after every whipping, when I try to save or loading to another place, I got CTD...

any help?

We might can give you help if you can give us more information: so the list as always

- a papyrus log?

- a loadorder?

- you have an actual skeleton?, other frameworks like sexlab, zaz, dd are up to date?

- you use a mod management tool, use a safegame cleaner?

and as a general advice Sacremas Modding Guide

I have had a problem, that is probably self inflicted, but your mod is no longer placing DD items on me in the places where it should.

It did fine in one profile where I had made of a higher level character, when it was time for bondage items they were all used on this profile just as they should be.

However I decided to use another MO profile, a character that was only level 4 so I could see the winterHold differences with a character that had not beaten the Mage quest's, and made it all the way to Arch mage.

But this character never gets any bondage items placed on them. I did get the restraining boots placed on during the first meeting with Brutus.

But nothing has ever been put on sense then.

hm, do you have log entries like this in your papyrus log?

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:45AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousLegCuffs (09003DF8)>], cuffs,legs,black)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:45AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Eve the Cockharlot: Ebonite Cuffs (Arms))

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:45AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:45AM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Collar

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:45AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousBlindfold (09011B1A)>], Blindfold,black)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Eve the Cockharlot: Ebonite Cuffs (Legs))

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArm Cuffs(Eve the Cockharlot:1)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Arm Cuffs.

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedLeg Cuffs(Eve the Cockharlot:1)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousYoke (0902C531)>], Yoke)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Eve the Cockharlot: Custom Ebonite Blindfold)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Arms

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Leg Cuffs.

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Eve the Cockharlot: Yoke (Iron))

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousBoots (09027F29)>], boots,black)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedBlindfold(Eve the Cockharlot:1)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Eve the Cockharlot: Pony Boots)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(blindfold)

[02/19/2016 - 06:13:46AM] [Zad]: GetDeviceByTags([Keyword <zad_DeviousGloves (0902AFA1)>], Gloves,black)

for equiping devices I just call the api with keywords, like Gloves, black

Maybe you can check with "Tie me up" feature of cursed loot if devices work at all for your profile

I have been testing the newest Cursed loot on another profile, and all is fine with it, I get bound up constantly..LOL

I am sorry to say My logs for the slave run are all over written now, and I can not check there at this time. I finished I think your mod up to the point where the last town before solitude is done, and the two fellows in the dungeon don't talk yet, but I assumed that was to be finished.

It was just odd, the high level character I was playing your mod with got bound up nicely, every time your mod called for it.

But the new character which had done only the killing of the first dragon, and what ever was needed to get to that point. Also did the zed quest in DDI, although I just consoled the items zed wanted to get it over with.

Any way the new character did just enough to get the house in whiterun ( Which I consoled the money for ), and that is all,

EDIT :::  Although I did not have logs to look at I can tell you the the character goes through the animation of striping, and putting on something, but does not put on anything.

EDIT ::: Again, I am sure it is something dumb that I have done, I am just trying to understand why.

I just uploaded the next version, you can play it without "DD equipping" working, but it would be more fun with, as there will be a lot of devices for you,

Hint: one city subquest of solitude is named "Skyrim next devious top model" :D

As I said, the next version with the Solitude quests is uploaded.

I did some work on the endgame quests, 2 of them are not finished, so don't play it and keep that savegame

The infinished are the bad end, where you die and the good end, where slavery ended. The middle solution, is finished and playable.

Beside the solitude quest content, there is one new feature. For doing the tasks in whiterun and winning arena fights you now get a rank and it has influence on the endgame quest.

There are 6 ranks for each, and you can configure the titles and necessary tasks/fights in the json file.

The titles will be displayed in the MCM menu (if #>0)

post-27485-0-75337700-1455957926_thumb.jpg

As I am a big fan of PSQ , the succubus mod on loverslab, and I always liked the more immersive way Sexlab Hormones forces the Succubus transformation, I tested if I can do this also. At the moment there is only a proof of concept, which is a mini quest, but the transformation works. So in the next version I will make a bigger quest around that with my evil Dremora Lord in the slaverun dungeon.

So, I can start now with the 2 missing endgame parts, doing some cleanup, bugfixing and refactoring, adding some more arena fight opponents (there are only 2), maybe adding 1 or 2 more whiterun tasks and then the female questline will be finished.

Edit after a short server downtime:

one feature I added for my personal playstyle is that the pc increase 5% in weight by completing city and city prequest.

this does not make sense and is not immersive but it justs fits my personal setup :)

I use a CBBE HDT Bodyslide body which is very slim for weight 0 and normal with huge boobs at weight 100. As I normaly use Pumping Iron and Sexleb Hormones mods, in a normal playthrough the pc weight increases slowly and of course I can set it by console, But I wanted it a bit faster and without work.

But don't worry, this feature is disabled by default, so it shouldn't bother anyone. (It can be activated in the json file , change weightmode from 0 to 1)

Hello, i just downloaded the latest mission, but probably because i talked with zaid after finishing windhelm quest, now "talk to zaid" part looks finished and my mission cant progress, previous saves are too behind and i did so many things after that. Can i use console or something to make it go to previous step in the mission?

Do you ever get to contact the abolitionists? I have a quest update saying the leaders should know about what I've uncovered, but there's no indication of who I'm meant to tell.  Also, I haven't seen any opportunity to fight in an arena.  Where does that come from?  I've updated this mod on every change.  I think something may have gone wrong at some point. 

As I am a big fan of PSQ , the succubus mod on loverslab, and I always liked the more immersive way Sexlab Hormones forces the Succubus transformation, I tested if I can do this also. At the moment there is only a proof of concept, which is a mini quest, but the transformation works. So in the next version I will make a bigger quest around that with my evil Dremora Lord in the slaverun dungeon.

My god yes *-*  I love PSQ but it's a mod that you have to trigger yourself, beeing forced to transform would be much more immersive and enjoyable to me. 

Guest Long John

@Kenjoka - I don't know if it still exists but a variable can be triggered for transformation into a succubus. If this variable were to be set during the quest it will trigger the transformation.

Hi

I met two problems with your new version test run (only the beginning : slave training)

- some sex scenes seems not recognized : the game freeze when they occur, whitout possibility to fix it in game. It happen when a NPC try to rape a NPC sexslave (like a follower), bit sometime it's happen with the player as well.

- the "good soul" escape is 50% bugged : 50% of the possibilities, player is teleported to the bleackwind bassin, and CTD.

And I have a suggestion :

- there still no possibility to made the slaver part with the female (i wish to test the both path, but dont made a male character : so, slaverun rules stay like they are in any case).

Or player can begin as a slave, and became a slaver after her training (I don't know, Zaid decides she can be more useful than just be a fuckhole).

I never tested the quest far from the falmer scene : it's blocks here.

For the male part, I tested, but it block at Riverwood, after sex with the smith wife.

For the male part, I tested, but it block at Riverwood, after sex with the smith wife.

Were you indoors or outdoors at the time? It doesn't seem to work when she's indoors, for some reason. Could possibly be handled by making her unwilling to discuss the issue unless she's out in the fields (same as he will only talk in the forge).

Happy to see you work so hard this weekend, ( every puppy has it day unless it breaks it's tail, then it has a week end! )

I hope you don't think I was complaining about the problem I had with Bondage gear on the low level character. I was just hoping for one of those things where someone would say " O gee! That happened to me, it was my Boodoggle Mod that caused it "  or something like that.

Anyway really love the mod so far, has been a lot of fun to play.

EDIT :::  Another Dead thing I ran into is Taarie was dead in sky hold [ I did a "Prid", and resurrect on her, but she did not seem to have any dialogue about the queen's style thing from your mod after that. ] I think was probably Vampires.

I also found the male merchant in whiterun, dead once from the same things [ Belethor or something like that is his name ] I saw his ash pile, and resurrected him He then went back to doing all of your mod dialogue. Dawnguard is bad about killing some town NPCs. Most have a re spawn set on them if they are a needed NPC, but many do not.

The 20.02.2016 update says the mod continues onto Windhelm.  Is that meant to say Solitude?  Or should I have not have done them as yet?  The previous update continued to Windhelm, so I thought this was a typo.

I have quest entry to tell the leaders of the abolitionist movement about things, but there is no-one to tell.  Have I messed something up in the install or is this something that is coming?

When and how do the arena fights start?  I've never had an option for this. (I've asked this before but it's lost in the 50 odd pages of comments.  Sorry for the repeat).

After performing the quest to get plugs from Belethor's and returning to the Master, I've noticed that one of the plugs is considered a quest item and I can't sell it.  Is there going to be a purpose later on for the plug?  Right now it just seems to sit in my inventory  :s

No , there is no purpose after returning them to Zaid

@Kenjoka - I don't know if it still exists but a variable can be triggered for transformation into a succubus. If this variable were to be set during the quest it will trigger the transformation.

Yes, I already did that, and it works, I just have now to write a quest story about it

Hello, i just downloaded the latest mission, but probably because i talked with zaid after finishing windhelm quest, now "talk to zaid" part looks finished and my mission cant progress, previous saves are too behind and i did so many things after that. Can i use console or something to make it go to previous step in the mission?

The problem is quest alias are not filled.

You may try to stop the solitude prequest by console and started it again, but I realy don't know if that works.

If this doesn't work, there is always the worse solution, uninstall slaverun, make a clean safe , use a savegame cleaner and install slaverun again. Then use the cheat mode in json file to rush to the old quests. The fastest way is disable the enfocer, skip sex and scenes in the problems tab and set number of tasks needed down to 1.

I have run into aproblem. At the begining of the quest i have to take to a merchant about the devises. However there are no dialogue option on anyone in whiterun. Any advise

There should be a quest target leading to him, it is one merchant you need to talk to.

Its Belethor

When does the male Quest continued?

After the female slave quest is finished.

Hi

I met two problems with your new version test run (only the beginning : slave training)

- some sex scenes seems not recognized : the game freeze when they occur, whitout possibility to fix it in game. It happen when a NPC try to rape a NPC sexslave (like a follower), bit sometime it's happen with the player as well.

- the "good soul" escape is 50% bugged : 50% of the possibilities, player is teleported to the bleackwind bassin, and CTD.

- there still no possibility to made the slaver part with the female (i wish to test the both path, but dont made a male character : so, slaverun rules stay like they are in any case).

Or player can begin as a slave, and became a slaver after her training (I don't know, Zaid decides she can be more useful than just be a fuckhole).

Hi Delzaron,

are you using the newest sexlab version 1.61b?

I had also freezes with sexlab 1.60 and 1.59, and did a lot of checks to try to fix that, without success. But with version 1.61b all my freezes have gone. I test realy a lot, but I haven't a single Freeze since them.

I don't understand your second point, what is the "good soul" escape and where is bleakwind bassin?

Were you indoors or outdoors at the time? It doesn't seem to work when she's indoors, for some reason. Could possibly be handled by making her unwilling to discuss the issue unless she's out in the fields (same as he will only talk in the forge).

I will add a check for outdoor

I am also thinking about removing the walking through riverwood, as one city overhaul makes the navmeshes there so bad.

I hate it to program around bugs of other mods, but maybe it is the easier solution.

Happy to see you work so hard this weekend, ( every puppy has it day unless it breaks it's tail, then it has a week end! )

I hope you don't think I was complaining about the problem I had with Bondage gear on the low level character. I was just hoping for one of those things where someone would say " O gee! That happened to me, it was my Boodoggle Mod that caused it "  or something like that.

Anyway really love the mod so far, has been a lot of fun to play.

EDIT :::  Another Dead thing I ran into is Taarie was dead in sky hold [ I did a "Prid", and resurrect on her, but she did not seem to have any dialogue about the queen's style thing from your mod after that. ] I think was probably Vampires.

I also found the male merchant in whiterun, dead once from the same things [ Belethor or something like that is his name ] I saw his ash pile, and resurrected him He then went back to doing all of your mod dialogue. Dawnguard is bad about killing some town NPCs. Most have a re spawn set on them if they are a needed NPC, but many do not.

I have already added resurect routines for dead npc I use, but not for Solitude. When I was releasing the version Saturday morning, I was thinking about to add them, but I don't wanted to make last minute changes. I will add them in the next version.

The problem with resurection npc is to resurect them before the quest is started where they are used as quest alias. If you resurect them after quest start, the alias will not be filled.

The 20.02.2016 update says the mod continues onto Windhelm.  Is that meant to say Solitude?  Or should I have not have done them as yet?  The previous update continued to Windhelm, so I thought this was a typo.

I have quest entry to tell the leaders of the abolitionist movement about things, but there is no-one to tell.  Have I messed something up in the install or is this something that is coming?

When and how do the arena fights start?  I've never had an option for this. (I've asked this before but it's lost in the 50 odd pages of comments.  Sorry for the repeat).

Yes, Solitude, I will correct that in a minute.

For the aboltionsist quest, as always in slaverun the quest target should lead you to the right person and as a minispoiler it is the person where you started the Abolitionsm quest

its the Jarl of Morthal

For the arena fights, the quest Dead slave walking should send you to your fights

to Brutus after finishing the Morthal quest

I'm stuck in the Riften cell, sometimes inside there isn't any argonian, sometimes the argonian talk but nothing else happens. I tried to sleep until 5 days but Vaul never appear.

I miss something ?

As the Riften cell of slaverun has no exits, and the Argonian npc is never enabled and disabled, I wonder whats happing in your game :D It seems completely broken

The Argonian should forcegreet you a few times and then you can sleep for the rest of your first day ( a timer for 24h is used) , then force greet again, after your second day (again 24 h must passed) Vaul should apear in your cell.

Do you have any dialogs with the argonian to trigger the sex from your side?

what does a sqv SLV_RiftenJailRape tell you ?

How Slaverun reloaded recognize player as slave or slaver ?

I need to think about FTD and TID compatibilities... (not for the player as slave parts, but for the player as cultist or player as falmer agent parts)

Hi

Hi Delzaron,

are you using the newest sexlab version 1.61b?

I had also freezes with sexlab 1.60 and 1.59, and did a lot of checks to try to fix that, without success. But with version 1.61b all my freezes have gone. I test realy a lot, but I haven't a single Freeze since them.

I don't understand your second point, what is the "good soul" escape and where is bleakwind bassin?

Version 1.61b

Bleackwind bassin is the 0,0 cell in tamriel space : it's a giant camp near Whiterun.

When there is bad edit, it always made a problem with that cell.

How Slaverun reloaded recognize player as slave or slaver ?

I need to think about FTD and TID compatibilities... (not for the player as slave parts, but for the player as cultist or player as falmer agent parts)

With SRR I think NPCs use the player for sex if not slave anyway, but I think if the training quest is active or stage 500 (complete) then the player is a "slave"

I'm stuck in the Riften cell, sometimes inside there isn't any argonian, sometimes the argonian talk but nothing else happens. I tried to sleep until 5 days but Vaul never appear.

I miss something ?

As the Riften cell of slaverun has no exits, and the Argonian npc is never enabled and disabled, I wonder whats happing in your game :D It seems completely broken

The Argonian should forcegreet you a few times and then you can sleep for the rest of your first day ( a timer for 24h is used) , then force greet again, after your second day (again 24 h must passed) Vaul should apear in your cell.

Do you have any dialogs with the argonian to trigger the sex from your side?

what does a sqv SLV_RiftenJailRape tell you ?

--- Papyrus ---------------------------------

SLV_RiftenJailRape:

Script state = ''''

::Alias_Maul_var = alias Maul on quest SLV_RiftenJailRape (5F0F91D3)

::Alias_Player_var = alias Prisoner on quest SLV_Riften_jail_rape (5F0F91D3)

::Alias_Prisoner_var = alias Prisoner on quest SLV_RiftenJailRape (5F0F91D3)

SLV_RiftenJailTimer:

Script state = ''''

::CellDoor_var = (5F0F9121)

::FollowPlayer_var = (5F0C98A6)

::Maul_var = alias Maul on quest SLV_RiftenJailRape (5F0F91D3)

::newMaker_var = (5F0F9115)

::RiftenJailRape_var = SLV_RiftenJailRape (5F0F91D3)

::zbf_Slave_var 0 (0D0096AE)

- 3 Aliases for quest 'SLV_RiftenJailRape' (5F0F91D3)-

REF 'Prisoner'-> '' (5F0F91D2)

REF 'Maul'-> '' (5F177CD9)

REF 'Player'-> '' (00000014)

--- Quest state -------------------------

Enabled?

State:

Current stage: 0

Priority:           0

I really think my game is broken, last time I tried to load a savegame made before talk to Mawen, she was inside the tavern and after this scene when i was in the Jail half tavern start spawning inside. It was epic, the argonian was really puzzled :D

Probably i must try to reinstall Slaverun after a clean save

1.  On my Bondage gear problem, this bothered me so much the fact that my level 4 Profile character did not receive bondage gear, when your mod should have placed it on her.

2. So I went back to the point at windhelm when all the gear was placed on me before a chat with someone. Not wanting to spoil.

3. and of course with my low level 4 character, again I get no bondage gear.  On the Profile of my character that is level 44, the gear is place on her properly, and all is well. It is only this low level character that the Bondage gear is not installed.

4. I have edited the Log to the actual needed stuff after or at the "VM is thawing..." which is where you actually enter the game, all junk before that point is useless.  Log was rather large, because took me awhile to reach the point where Gear was installed, so also 7Z it.

Any way here is log, maybe you will see what is messed up.

I am sure It is something I have done, because the other character which has and Identical load order, with all the same mods active works fine

log0_after thawing.7z